Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Fan Photo's from 2014 FIFA World Cup

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Fan Photo's from 2014 FIFA World Cup

Postby Guyver » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:00 am

Here are some pictures of the fans from the different countries at the World Cup. Do any of you guys notice a consistency with many of these? Hint: it would involve long hair.

http://www.emirates247.com/sports/fifa- ... 6-1.552920
Guyver
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:13 am







Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:32 am

I had to control-d it!
Nice find. Colombia and Costa Rica had beautiful chicks In Those photos. Greece too.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby pete98146 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:43 pm

Great pics! Wow, wish I was down there in Brazil! Really illustrates how you could go darn near anywhere in the world outside of the US and ladies look a lot better.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby publicduende » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:59 pm

pete98146 wrote:Great pics! Wow, wish I was down there in Brazil! Really illustrates how you could go darn near anywhere in the world outside of the US and ladies look a lot better.


Agree. Too bad only probably 5% of those girls are single and/or looking, and a fraction of that would be looking for a foreigner. We're not precious metals anymore, you know...
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Guyver » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:17 pm

publicduende wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Great pics! Wow, wish I was down there in Brazil! Really illustrates how you could go darn near anywhere in the world outside of the US and ladies look a lot better.


Agree. Too bad only probably 5% of those girls are single and/or looking, and a fraction of that would be looking for a foreigner. We're not precious metals anymore, you know...


Most likely true about the girls attending those events. In general, if any are looking away from these events, then I don't think "foreigner" status makes any difference. She just needs to be looking in general. "Precious metals" makes no sense to me. It isn't realistic.
Guyver
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:13 am

Re: Fan Photo's from 2014 FIFA World Cup

Postby Jester » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Guyver wrote:
...notice a consistency with many of these? Hint: it would involve long hair.



Lots of long hair, nice.

Brasilianas and Ticas seem to spend more time doing their hair than the Europeans and Argentineans.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yohan and 6 guests