How much do you guys care about your partners intelligence?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

How much do you guys care about your partners intelligence?

Post by Zionosis »

Well for me it matters a lot. Now I am not saying that she has to be good at equations or other stuff that's trivial.
But what I am saying is that I have hung out with a few girls and some of them I just find annoying to be around because they are gullible and say so many stupid things constantly and seem to be slaves to whatever current trend is out. Sometimes it's just like you are hanging out with a total idiot and it gets annoying eventually.
I have hung out with guys who are too stupid and it just eventually annoys me to hear the stuff they say.
For instance I am no genius. My IQ is only 129 but a guy I used to hand around with annoyed me a lot with his stupidity and his IQ when he did a test was only 99. It became clear why I was constantly annoyed at his stupidity and illogical thinking.

This carries over with women also.
I am white and find white women pretty attractive but sadly most of them seem pretty unintelligent and just like that guy I used to hang out with.
Luckily I find east Asian women attractive also and have dated one girl from Japan a few years ago and the most prominent thing I remember about her was that she was intelligent. And never said illogical stupid things. Seemed like she had a mind of her own.

I might be wrong but it seems most other white men don't really care if their woman is stupid and also don't really care what their woman says either.
What do you guys think about this. Do you want a woman around your intelligence level or would you be happy being with a woman who is noticeably less intelligent than yourself and falls for scams a lot and is into stupid stuff like homeopathic medicine and doesn't understand how anything really works and just believes something as fact just because someone told them something and they don't even understand anything.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Agree 100% with Ghost. She can't be a total idiot, but as long as she's smart enough to function normally, that's OK with me. There are many other qualities that matter more that being a brainiac, e.g. treating me with love and respect, and keeping herself in good physical shape.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I like woman who will teach me stuff so in general I like them smart, I do not like people at all who are not informed when the information has been available at your finger tips for 20 years.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 8th, 2014, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Intelligence matters to me but knowledge matters the most. Yes there is a difference. I like a girl that is knowledgeable in her own feminine way, doesn't mean she needs to be overly intelligent. Example being- a nurse with good knowledge when it comes to the medical field and nurturing characteristics but also has no idea why my bench press has been plateauing or how to throw a football :D There's nothing more annoying when a chick thinks she knows it all or has done it all. I don't mind a girl with a little debating side to her but what I perceive as "masculine" knowledge is a no go for me.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I want a dumb girl. Educated or intelligent women are condescending and annoying. Its one reason why low hanging fruit doesn't matter to me I just want her to be hot and not a hoe.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I want a dumb girl. Educated or intelligent women are condescending and annoying.
How long did it take you to figure that out?

The less "education" a woman has the smarter she'll be.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I want a dumb girl. Educated or intelligent women are condescending and annoying.
How long did it take you to figure that out?

The less "education" a woman has the smarter she'll be.
:lol:
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I've met a few very intelligent girls here in Phils and I must admit, I'm a sucker for them if they are also well spoken in English. If a girl is modestly more intelligent than I am, has a personality which clicks well with mine (is engaging), and if she also has a generous giving nature plus my type of look physically, it's easy for me to become very attracted and develop feelings for her.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

hammanta wrote:Intelligence matters to me but knowledge matters the most. Yes there is a difference. I like a girl that is knowledgeable in her own feminine way, doesn't mean she needs to be overly intelligent. Example being- a nurse with good knowledge when it comes to the medical field and nurturing characteristics but also has no idea why my bench press has been plateauing or how to throw a football :D There's nothing more annoying when a chick thinks she knows it all or has done it all. I don't mind a girl with a little debating side to her but what I perceive as "masculine" knowledge is a no go for me.
A nurse? today that is like dating the Toxic Avenger.
Time to Hide!
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

hammanta wrote:Intelligence matters to me but knowledge matters the most. Yes there is a difference. I like a girl that is knowledgeable in her own feminine way, doesn't mean she needs to be overly intelligent. Example being- a nurse with good knowledge when it comes to the medical field and nurturing characteristics but also has no idea why my bench press has been plateauing or how to throw a football :D There's nothing more annoying when a chick thinks she knows it all or has done it all. I don't mind a girl with a little debating side to her but what I perceive as "masculine" knowledge is a no go for me.
Well! You see there is an important relationship between intelligence and knowledge. If the person isn't intelligent then they are more liable to believe incorrect knowledge.

To use logic and common sense and see though BS and ascertain the truth and use things like process of elimination the person has to have at least a half decent brain.

Knowledge is also not that important if the person can't understand it but just repeats it. Understanding requires intelligence.
Intelligence is the most important thing. I want a woman with understanding and her own brain.

I have talked to white women who had contradictory knowledge and they didn't even realize it until I pointed it out to them.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Zionosis wrote:
Knowledge is also not that important if the person can't understand it but just repeats it. Understanding requires intelligence.
Intelligence is the most important thing. I want a woman with understanding and her own brain.
This is how I see it also.

She has to listen, and take in my words, really hearing them. She has to consider, to think about, to understand.

I could care less about the coursework she's had.

Re nationalities, my impression is that Jews are the smartest, Persians and Armenians second, Koreans third, Whites next, other Middle Eastern next.

Filipinas and Latinas are from cultures that do not teach foresight, period. BUT, though they may not show off and SOUND smart, but as long as they are LISTENING and OBSERVING, that's the kind of smart I need. Intuition, not knowledge.

All other things being equal (feminine, slender, attractive, obedient), then I want as much intuitive-intelligence as I can get. Less I have to explain to her... better teammate.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Jester wrote:
Zionosis wrote:

She has to listen, and take in my words, really hearing them. She has to consider, to think about, to understand.

Re nationalities, my impression is that Jews are the smartest, Persians and Armenians second, Koreans third, Whites next, other Middle Eastern next.

Filipinas and Latinas are from cultures that do not teach foresight, period. BUT, though they may not show off and SOUND smart, but as long as they are LISTENING and OBSERVING, that's the kind of smart I need. Intuition, not knowledge.

All other things being equal (feminine, slender, attractive, obedient), then I want as much intuitive-intelligence as I can get. Less I have to explain to her... better teammate.
I agree. But I don't think that Persians are the second smartest. East Asians and Mediterraneans and North Europeans are all more intelligent. Let's just agree to disagree on that one.

IQ tests do measure real intelligence and the east Asians ace them above anyone. You can't get a high IQ from just gaining knowledge. You have to have reasoning and logic to score high on these tests.
East Asians even though shorter typically have larger craniums and slightly larger brains than a white man. A white man is shorter than an African but the white man also has a large cranium and bigger brain than the black man.

But I notice a difference in sexes. I notice that with east Asians the women are smart also and do good in science and math classes.

With white people though it seems the females lack logic or the ability to understand these things. Some can but they seem to be in a real minority. Most seem to be totally incapable.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Zionosis wrote:
Jester wrote:
Zionosis wrote:

I agree. But I don't think that Persians are the second smartest. East Asians and Mediterraneans and North Europeans are all more intelligent. Let's just agree to disagree on that one.

IQ tests do measure real intelligence and the east Asians ace them above anyone. You can't get a high IQ from just gaining knowledge. You have to have reasoning and logic to score high on these tests.
East Asians even though shorter typically have larger craniums and slightly larger brains than a white man. A white man is shorter than an African but the white man also has a large cranium and bigger brain than the black man.

But I notice a difference in sexes. I notice that with east Asians the women are smart also and do good in science and math classes.

With white people though it seems the females lack logic or the ability to understand these things. Some can but they seem to be in a real minority. Most seem to be totally incapable.
Aha, IQ tests are very incomplete measure of intelligence. It completely fails to measure creativity which is arguably the most important form of intelligence. As for Jews being the smartest people, just read an interesting article about The Collapse of Jewish Academic Achievement:

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/ ... ritocracy/
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Aha, IQ tests are very incomplete measure of intelligence. It completely fails to measure creativity which is arguably the most important form of intelligence.
Yup. Letting the boring-monotone academics-only crowd swamp the top universities would freeze out natural leaders and innovators. Confucian exams in China are an example of this. Despite being an ancient civilization with brilliant people, China made negligible progress in military technology from the Manchu conquest on (and probably for centuries before). To say that society stagnated would be an understatement. The Confucian exam system bred a bureaucracy clogged with petty court politics. The world's largest nation was helpless when Western gunboats showed up.

And today, aside from the pragmatic benefit of avoiding stagnation, IMO, fairness is ALSO on the side of wide inclusion of the White Christian majority. The purpose of the universities is to educate the nation's young. Tiny minority tribes should not be allowed to dominate all the nation's elite institutions as a de facto ruling caste.

Nor should American universities be pimped out for money, to Chinese commissar's kids or to any other foreign potentates or media elites.

(I realize that there are other groups besides Jews, White Christians and Asians, but those are the largest groups competing for spots in top schools, so I'm keeping it simple here.)

Paloaltoguy wrote:
As for Jews being the smartest people, just read an interesting article about The Collapse of Jewish Academic Achievement:

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/ ... ritocracy/
I saw all of this, as described in the article, when I was at Princeton. I saw pushy, rough-mannered, enthusiastic Jewish students, and smooth-mannered, cool, athletic White preppies. Fascinating to see the different styles.

(Obviously there were charming athletic Jewish preppies, etc. But those were exceptions at that time.)