Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


How much do you guys care about your partners intelligence?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Zionosis » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:37 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Jester wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Knowledge is also not that important if the person can't understand it but just repeats it. Understanding requires intelligence.
Intelligence is the most important thing. I want a woman with understanding and her own brain.



This is how I see it also.

She has to listen, and take in my words, really hearing them. She has to consider, to think about, to understand.

I could care less about the coursework she's had.

Re nationalities, my impression is that Jews are the smartest, Persians and Armenians second, Koreans third, Whites next, other Middle Eastern next.

Filipinas and Latinas are from cultures that do not teach foresight, period. BUT, though they may not show off and SOUND smart, but as long as they are LISTENING and OBSERVING, that's the kind of smart I need. Intuition, not knowledge.

All other things being equal (feminine, slender, attractive, obedient), then I want as much intuitive-intelligence as I can get. Less I have to explain to her... better teammate.


I agree. But I don't think that Persians are the second smartest. East Asians and Mediterraneans and North Europeans are all more intelligent. Let's just agree to disagree on that one.

IQ tests do measure real intelligence and the east Asians ace them above anyone. You can't get a high IQ from just gaining knowledge. You have to have reasoning and logic to score high on these tests.
East Asians even though shorter typically have larger craniums and slightly larger brains than a white man. A white man is shorter than an African but the white man also has a large cranium and bigger brain than the black man.

But I notice a difference in sexes. I notice that with east Asians the women are smart also and do good in science and math classes.

With white people though it seems the females lack logic or the ability to understand these things. Some can but they seem to be in a real minority. Most seem to be totally incapable.


Aha, IQ tests are very incomplete measure of intelligence. It completely fails to measure creativity which is arguably the most important form of intelligence. As for Jews being the smartest people, just read an interesting article about The Collapse of Jewish Academic Achievement:

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/

I studied a variety of subjects from Philosophy to Computer Science. These days, most academic achievement is based on tedious trial and error shit. Most math geeks are really stupid. A *single* math problem is easy, break it down into little pieces and group the variables, pull up a few math functions and viola = input + transformation = output ... that is every math operation ever done in a few symbols and abstract words. Oh look, that's every computer program too. Science is just remembering a bunch of shit. Philosophy is the only subject has you thinking.


Well you are black. It's your prerogative to deny IQ tests or any tests because they all show your people at the bottom. Of course you don't want to believe in it.

But IQ tests are legit and used for a reason. They test your intelligence and ability to grasp concepts and test your memory also. If you fail on them then you simply are not that intelligent and that's why you see most smart people in history score high on these tests.
You are talking about philosophy but intelligent philosophy still requires a good brain to ponder these things.
Your brains potential is dependent upon the brain you are born with. That's just a medical fact. Some people are born smarter. Just as other people are born more gifted in other parts of their physical body like runners.
IQ tests are designed to measure in essence your born potential and try to not measure just knowledge you have gained.

Input + transformation = output? WTF. You say that explains all maths and science. Clearly you don't understand much of science or maths.

Clearly you don't know much about science because if you did you would realize how deep it is and how even subjects just like electricity are complex and still have many areas that aren't fully understood yet.

Every element in the universe was once Hydrogen also. Does that mean that science/maths/thinking is just Hydrogen? Of course not that is retarded. You can break anything down into something simple but understanding it in it's complex state is precisely what science and forward progression is about.


Also IQ tests measure intelligence very correctly. If you score low and don't understand things then sorry but you are unintelligent. IQ tests test intelligence with only the need of basic knowledge.
Example.

1. "If some Smaugs are Thors and some Thors are Thrains, then some Smaugs are definitely Thrains."
This statement is: TRUE - FALSE

2. Jack is taller than Peter, and Bill is shorter than Jack.
Which of the following statements would be most accurate?
(A) Bill is taller than Peter.
(B) Bill is shorter than Peter.
(C) Bill is as tall as Peter.
(D) It is impossible to tell whether Bill or Peter is taller.

3. Which number should come next in this series?

25,24,22,19,15

4. http://testingcentre.nicheconsulting.co.nz/images/riq3.png

These tests are testing your born intelligence because they don't use things like acquired knowledge (except for basic reading and counting skills) and if anyone can't understand them then they are simply unintelligent. If you can't grasp the basic understanding of them then you are a just of lesser intelligence.
Or if someone can get them but it takes them longer than normal then they are still of lesser intelligence than someone who can understand them quickly.


You will notice that out a a group of fresh kids even at school that some just are able to pick new things up quicker than others. It's because of intelligence differences between individuals.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm







Postby Zionosis » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:31 am

The main thing I notice in IQ tests is that someone who is smarter but didn't have as good of an education still beats someone who is less intelligent but had a good education. This shows how good they are in testing intelligence.

An example is my parents that just for fun had them take a test. My mother had a better education but I could always tell that her actual thinking a reasoning were not that great and she just mainly repeats what she has learned.

My father on the other hand left school early and did more trade type work and sometimes I will hear him ask something like "Is that how you spell that" and other things that are just a result of less education than my mother.
But I always could see that my fathers brain was better because he understood pretty complex things and has good logical thinking and problem solving.

The result was just as I thought in the IQ test. My mother only got 99 and my father scored 123. So the test reflected what I always knew all along.

And this is sadly what a lot of white women seem to be like. They have good educations but don't actually seem to have the true ability to question things or truly understand them and think for themselves. Rather they just repeat what they have heard and learned.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Paloaltoguy » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:07 am

Yes, just like in the 1970s when the gap between Irish and English IQs was as large as the gap between black and white IQs in America. Today, the gap has disappeared. East German IQs were consistently 5–10 points behind West Germany until reunification, when the East Germans rapidly caught up. Eastern European Jews, did not have any IQ advantage eighty years ago, but has pulled 10 points (over and above the Flynn effect) ahead since then. It’s far from settled that there even exists a general intelligence factor in the first place. We certainly have no etiology of how genetic differences affect brain development. The term “heritabilityâ€￾ merely means correlation with genes, and “heritability,â€￾ contrary to what people who don’t know the definition of the term often assume, does not establish causation. It’s not close to convincing just to say: some group of poor people has low IQ today; there is a genetic component to IQ; therefore the difference must be genetic.

Indeed, Henry H. Goddard published a very flawed study in 1913 which purported to find that, among poor immigrants: “83% of Jews, 80% of Hungarians, 79% of Italians, and 80% of Russians in the study population were feeble-minded.â€￾

IQ tests were designed to test for mental retardation. So what if your IQ is 70 points plus lower than my 180 IQ?... And you went to some shitty state school. You can always learn more!

Seriously, what you're talking about won't even matter in 15 years. Computational intelligence will, in the coming decades, not only match but swiftly surpass human intelligence, and civilization at that point will be radically transformed in ways your puny mind cannot possibly imagine!

see: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9772
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby Tezcatlipoca » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:56 am

I don't care very much anymore as long as we can communicate without constantly arguing and she will at least give me some space to pursue my own interests on the side
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:42 am
Location: California

Postby MeGustanLatinas » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:27 am

I like her to be able to hold a conversation and know current events.
MeGustanLatinas
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: USA

Postby Zionosis » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:33 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:Yes, just like in the 1970s when the gap between Irish and English IQs was as large as the gap between black and white IQs in America. Today, the gap has disappeared. East German IQs were consistently 5–10 points behind West Germany until reunification, when the East Germans rapidly caught up. Eastern European Jews, did not have any IQ advantage eighty years ago, but has pulled 10 points (over and above the Flynn effect) ahead since then. It’s far from settled that there even exists a general intelligence factor in the first place. We certainly have no etiology of how genetic differences affect brain development. The term “heritabilityâ€￾ merely means correlation with genes, and “heritability,â€￾ contrary to what people who don’t know the definition of the term often assume, does not establish causation. It’s not close to convincing just to say: some group of poor people has low IQ today; there is a genetic component to IQ; therefore the difference must be genetic.

Indeed, Henry H. Goddard published a very flawed study in 1913 which purported to find that, among poor immigrants: “83% of Jews, 80% of Hungarians, 79% of Italians, and 80% of Russians in the study population were feeble-minded.â€￾

IQ tests were designed to test for mental retardation. So what if your IQ is 70 points plus lower than my 180 IQ?... And you went to some shitty state school. You can always learn more!

Seriously, what you're talking about won't even matter in 15 years. Computational intelligence will, in the coming decades, not only match but swiftly surpass human intelligence, and civilization at that point will be radically transformed in ways your puny mind cannot possibly imagine!

see: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9772


The gap didn't disappear. The Irish still have lower IQ's than English (about 7 IQ points) and their IQ was never as low as the blacks you lying fool.
The Irish genetically are quite different to the English because the Irish have been shown though DNA tests to be very archaic white people that their DNA hasn't changed for thousands of years because they didn't do much cross breeding with other types of whites.
Also African American average of around 85 in the USA isn't a real black. Most African Americans have a lot of white admixture in them just like you do. True full blacks have IQ's around 70 in Africa.


Also your IQ isn't 180. You are seriously an idiot!

Also you clearly have no understanding about real computer intelligence and seem to base your ideas off Hollywood movies. Computers on a logical level are already smarter than humans.

But computers are nowhere near humans in the true ability to think. They in fact might not ever be able to truly think if you ever bother to understand how robotics work instead of looking at movies.
Japan is the leader in robotics and even their most advanced robot is still a bunch of pre programmed responses to input through it's sensors. Give it anything it isn't programmed for and it will simply not respond.
To a person that knows nothing about coding or robotics a lot of these robots may seem reasonably smart. But the reality is they are essentially just tricks and there is no real thinking.

But clearly you don't understand this.

Also the correlation between race and IQ isn't BS like you claim. Of course there are certain groups of white peoples a bit less intelligent than others just like in east Asians some groups are a bit smarter than others.

If it was BS like you claim then surely blacks would have the same IQ as white in the USA. I mean they are damn mixed and they still don't have the same average IQ as whites. Oh but you have more ready excuses for that. Discrimination right? lol
Asians also in the USA score the highest on tests also. Again that isn't a coincidence. It's because their brains a larger and the are just on average more intellectual and that's why their home countries have the highest IQ's in the world.
Even Asians, Whites and Blacks have different life expectancies within the USA. Asians live the longest just like back in their own countries where they have the highest life expectancies. And blacks have the lowest life expectancies just like back in their home countries.
You can deny genetics but you will never win. Just accent what you are and be happy.

Another example is crime. Asians have lower crime rates than whites in the USA and east Asian countries also have lower crime rates than white countries.
Africa is rife with rape and murder more than any white country and true to their homeland the African American people in the USA per capita commit the most crime out of any group.

These correlations aren't all coincidences! They are the result of different genetics. If you ever did biology you would know that the behavior of an organism is determined by it's genetics. Just as different dog breeds are likely to behave in certain ways so do the different races of human.
Last edited by Zionosis on Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:46 am

I would like to clarify this because it seems a few people got the wrong idea.

I don't give a damn what scientific knowledge she has.

All I care is that she has a good brain which enables high ability of reasoning and logic. If the woman doesn't have that then it gets annoying every quickly. Even if a man doesn't have that it's annoying to be their friend pretty quickly.

For instance if I had a friend and he was falling for scams left and right and living his life by what other people say.
By that I mean that I notice some people will have an opinion based on other peoples opinions and not based on any experience of their own.
Many people will also practically have their thinking controlled by the TV which just gives them their opinions on most things.

I want a person that has reasoning and logic and doesn't just believe everything they hear and even if it's not popular still does the right thing. Example would be a woman that didn't have feminist thinking even though she has heard the feminist ideology.

I just notice that white women in particular lack a lot of self thinking and are very much like lemmings or sheep.
I have only experience white women and Asian women. And I can say that Asian women seem more brainy and don't act like sluts and follow the trends and believe everything they see.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:58 am

:wink:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby Zionosis » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:07 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:Yes, just like in the 1970s when the gap between Irish and English IQs was as large as the gap between black and white IQs in America. Today, the gap has disappeared. East German IQs were consistently 5–10 points behind West Germany until reunification, when the East Germans rapidly caught up. Eastern European Jews, did not have any IQ advantage eighty years ago, but has pulled 10 points (over and above the Flynn effect) ahead since then. It’s far from settled that there even exists a general intelligence factor in the first place. We certainly have no etiology of how genetic differences affect brain development. The term “heritabilityâ€￾ merely means correlation with genes, and “heritability,â€￾ contrary to what people who don’t know the definition of the term often assume, does not establish causation. It’s not close to convincing just to say: some group of poor people has low IQ today; there is a genetic component to IQ; therefore the difference must be genetic.

Indeed, Henry H. Goddard published a very flawed study in 1913 which purported to find that, among poor immigrants: “83% of Jews, 80% of Hungarians, 79% of Italians, and 80% of Russians in the study population were feeble-minded.â€￾

IQ tests were designed to test for mental retardation. So what if your IQ is 70 points plus lower than my 180 IQ?... And you went to some shitty state school. You can always learn more!

Seriously, what you're talking about won't even matter in 15 years. Computational intelligence will, in the coming decades, not only match but swiftly surpass human intelligence, and civilization at that point will be radically transformed in ways your puny mind cannot possibly imagine!

see: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9772


The gap didn't disappear. The Irish still have lower IQ's than English (about 7 IQ points) and their IQ was never as low as the blacks you lying fool.
The Irish genetically are quite different to the English because the Irish have been shown though DNA tests to be very archaic white people that their DNA hasn't changed for thousands of years because they didn't do much cross breeding with other types of whites.
Also African American average of around 85 in the USA isn't a real black. Most African Americans have a lot of white admixture in them just like you do. True full blacks have IQ's around 70 in Africa.


Also your IQ isn't 180. You are seriously an idiot!

Also you clearly have no understanding about real computer intelligence and seem to base your ideas off Hollywood movies. Computers on a logical level are already smarter than humans.

But computers are nowhere near humans in the true ability to think. They in fact might not ever be able to truly think if you ever bother to understand how robotics work instead of looking at movies.
Japan is the leader in robotics and even their most advanced robot is still a bunch of pre programmed responses to input through it's sensors. Give it anything it isn't programmed for and it will simply not respond.
To a person that knows nothing about coding or robotics a lot of these robots may seem reasonably smart. But the reality is they are essentially just tricks and there is no real thinking.

But clearly you don't understand this.

Also the correlation between race and IQ isn't BS like you claim. Of course there are certain groups of white peoples a bit less intelligent than others just like in east Asians some groups are a bit smarter than others.

If it was BS like you claim then surely blacks would have the same IQ as white in the USA. I mean they are damn mixed and they still don't have the same average IQ as whites. Oh but you have more ready excuses for that. Discrimination right? lol
Asians also in the USA score the highest on tests also. Again that isn't a coincidence. It's because their brains a larger and the are just on average more intellectual and that's why their home countries have the highest IQ's in the world.
Even Asians, Whites and Blacks have different life expectancies within the USA. Asians live the longest just like back in their own countries where they have the highest life expectancies. And blacks have the lowest life expectancies just like back in their home countries.
You can deny genetics but you will never win. Just accent what you are and be happy.

Another example is crime. Asians have lower crime rates than whites in the USA and east Asian countries also have lower crime rates than white countries.
Africa is rife with rape and murder more than any white country and true to their homeland the African American people in the USA per capita commit the most crime out of any group.

These correlations aren't all coincidences! They are the result of different genetics. If you ever did biology you would know that the behavior of an organism is determined by it's genetics. Just as different dog breeds are likely to behave in certain ways so do the different races of human.


Lol, you are such a fool. Most of the shit you spout isn't it worth a response because it is so absurd. Each gene is like an if/then statement. There's a "then" that says, build this particular protein. It could be insulin in the pancreas, it could be hemoglobin in precursors to red blood cells, or it could be a particular protein for building a neuron in the brain. But when it does that, it is controlled by the "if" part of each gene. Based on your environment, culture, etc your brain is built. The synaptic connections in your brain restructure themselves and devote a larger part of themselves to a specific way of thought. It’s how everything works. They’ve raised an animal so that it could only see horizontal lines; when it was introduced to vertical ones, it couldn’t see them. The part of your brain that “SEES,â€￾ is used for the sense of “touchâ€￾ in a blind person. They blind folded a non-blind person to prove this – after a week, that part of her brain, which was active during sight, was being restructured and was observed to be more active during touch. That's where you get the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect you dumb shit lol. I love how you jump to the assertions that g is genetic and that genetic rather than environmental differences account for average differences in g between different populations. The evidence for both is weak. Again, I repeat: the term “heritabilityâ€￾ means nothing beyond a correlation with genetics, and does not imply genetic causation. Language is highly “heritable,â€￾ as almost all of us speak the same language as our parents. Down Syndrome, a genetic condition, is not very “heritableâ€￾ at all, since very few people with it have children of their own and a major risk factor is the parents’ age.

Sadly, Hungary, a country of only 10 million has more Nobel laureates than Korea and China put together! How do you explain that you clueless cretin? Wow, so ASIA has a bunch of human calculators? lol you poor lonely, pitiful, friendless, wretched little excuse for a person.

Robotics and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial ... telligence ARE two diffent things YOU stupid little idiot.. Computational intelligence IS more like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watson_(computer)

Let me give you another thought to ponder (It is common for people of your 'kind" to be naive, and easily led down the garden path). What do you think is going to happen when we can reverse engineer viruses? Viruses can turn up your brain processing, enhance memory, etc. If I want to enhance my intelligence, I'll probably just wait for more virus research. Just in the last five years scientists have developed incredible new genetic techniques that allow them to customize what individual viruses can do. Viruses are just programs that run on top of if/then statements that make up your genome. The first posthuman will likely just be a person with small upgrades like enhanced memory and processing power. Down the line you'll get crazy new stuff that not only change the person, but civilization as we know it. Hence why we call this a singularity. A point in the future when technological advances begin to happen so rapidly that normal humans cannot keep pace, and are "cut out of the loop. Seriously, you'll be an ape to the humans of the future.

As for crime, blacks are simply on a higher level than other races. According to Nietzsche, ordinary ethical questions about right and wrong were irrelevant to the Ubermensch(superman) because they had, through actions or thought, moved beyond and above the petty confines of moral thought. Their actions were inherently for the best, no matter what those actions were. If they murdered someone then that murder was a necessary thing.


I can see their is no use talking to you. Keep believing that race doesn't exist if you want. You also posted a whole bunch of stuff that is true but it wasn't even a counter to anything I said.
I never said robotics and programs are the same thing but you are aware that robotics needs programming to function? I hope you at least know that. Asimo robot of Japan is an example (The Japanese would laugh at your black stupidity).
A robot is simply a machine that is run by automated code rather than a machine operated by a human. No wonder black people have nothing to do with robotics. Your understanding is even below basic level.
You probably think Asimo can think also. lol.
I never even said that robot and program/A.I. are the same thing you fool, But you shot yourself in the foot trying to make out they are totally different/unrelated subjects. A robot after all is simply a program or A.I. that is connected to a physical body.
Even the arms that put together cars in the factory line are referred to as robots because they are automated by computer code.

Also mentioning down syndrome or some other conditions that aren't hereditary in no way proves that nothing is hereditary. Obviously the make up of your brain and physical features are obviously hereditary. That is why most individuals within a species all have similar looks and intelligence and size. It's because of their genes. If you want to believe some pseudo science and think it's because of a social construct then be my guest.

Also the singularity is actually meant to be a period when a program becomes self aware.

Also of course blind folding someone eventually makes their brain more attuned to other senses. Everyone knows this. I have no idea how that disproves race though? lol. You are trying to use many parts of science to prove something that is not related at all.
What you said is basically the same as if you chopped someones right arm off and they were right handed. In time they would become dextrous with their left hand.


As far as your claim that they raised some animal to only see horizontal lines and when they showed it vertical lines it couldn't see them I don't buy that. Clearly you just believe everything you read. You are aware that your rod and cone cells in the back of your eye develop regardless, and how are you to know for sure it couldn't see the vertical lines. There is no way to know for sure unless they could jump into it's body and literally see through it's eyes. Most likely the animal was confused at the vertical lines if it had never seen them before.
If you did biology and learned about this stuff you would know not to just believe every little study you can find on the net.
What you are claiming is basically in league with saying that the color red was never shown to a kid until he was 10 and then claiming his eyes couldn't see it anymore. Again just stupid because cone cells in the retina develop regardless. He would be able to see it. But you can believe that the cone cells would mutate or whatever baloney you want to because it makes you think race doesn't exist.

Also in history China has invented more than Hungary for your information. Try to at least know what you are talking about. I don't care if whites win some prize which is their own invention and run by white people just as I don't care who wins miss universe because it's still a western organization and run by western people.

In fact the 3 smartest men on the planet now are east Asians but western people only know about them because these men came to our countries and took our tests.
Christopher Hirata Hirata-225
Terence Tao - IQ 230
Kim Ung-Yong - IQ 210

What other east Asian men that never come over to the west and never learn English but have super high IQ's we never really learn about.


But all that aside. You can believe that you won, I don't care. I have seen black people on a site called topix claim that blacks are the most intelligent race and I have dealt with ones like you before.
I also am not ignorant. While my IQ is 129 I admit there are of course black people smarter than me but I don't think you are one and just the fact that you said your IQ was 180 also shows a bit of stupidity.


Now basically just explain this one thing. If race on a genetic level doesn't exist then why if every African country so horrible and the world 3rd world ever.

Why aren't any white or east Asian countries like African countries. Why do blacks in whatever country they move into have lower IQ's that the original inhabitants where as other races like Asians can move in and beat the native inhabitants in IQ's and other tests. Why is that.

Why do black in every country they go to make up a disproportionate amount of the prison population compared to their population size.

Why have blacks been shown to have smaller cranial sizes and thus smaller brains on average than whites and east Asians.

Why don't blacks have at least 1 country in the world that is good?

Why do DNA tests show that race exists and show that certain races are more genetically related to each other than others.
Also your DNA doesn't change based on your life experiences you quack, What kind of pseudo PC science crap are you reading.
I don't care what articles you post. Clearly you might not have even went to school and got a real science education but base everything of little articles on the internet.

It seems you don't know the difference between DNA and Genes or Chromosomes. lol
Last edited by Zionosis on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:17 am

You know what Mr black man. I can see I have struck a deep nerve in you. You went crazy calling me dumb shit, fool, stupid little idiot. Among other things also. Clearly I have made you feel inferior.
I didn't mean to.
If you want to believe race doesn't exist then that is your right. If you want to believe that genes are based not on your genetics but instead your life experiences then you also have the right to believe that.

If you want to point out that all cells have the same DNA within your body but just have different genes turned on then you are right, but in no way does that disprove race or how your body developed based on your DNA.

I didn't really mean to offend you. So don't get butthurt. Alright your IQ is 180, Nice one.


I wonder why I came out white and had colored eyes like my parents. Must have been the social construct aye. 0_o.
Genetic mutations being hereditary is just racist stuff made up by white people aye. lol
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:22 pm

Also Asians aren't human calculators. For someone who claims to have an IQ of 180 0_o it seems you don't know what's in an IQ test.

There is maths but maths is only a part of the test. There is visual part of the test as well as the logical language part that has other questions. Both these other parts are not math oriented.
Asians are clearly good at all parts of the test and while I am white the stats do show that Asians have better spatial understanding that white people on average also.

I did post some IQ questions a few posts ago. I have no idea why you jump on here again and make out the whole IQ test is just maths by claiming Asians are human calculators an nothing more.
Clearly they excel in the other areas if you have ever bothered to look at the stats.

Seems more and more like you have never done an IQ test.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby jtest28 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:16 pm

That reminds me, I read somewhere that even among races, the women compared to men change. For example, white men score higher on IQ test than white women. Among blacks, the women had higher IQs. Interesting. I believe it though. But I have to admit there is different aspects of intelligence that no IQ test could calculate completely. Such as wisdom, for instance. I really believe its different than IQ. Or how much ingenuity a person has. White men actually possess an extremely large degree of ingenuity, even when compared to other High IQ races, such as Asians, which actually maybe even have the best IQ scores of all of us.

Bottom line is white women suck. lol They were dumb enough to throw what made them valuable right out the window. And whats that? Their femininity, even even their looks. What a waist. You know, come to think of it, the really smart women Ive known, and I mean smart, not educated, but outright smart, all kept their femininity. . . So it would seem that most white women lack a high IQ.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Postby Zionosis » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:32 am

jtest28 wrote:That reminds me, I read somewhere that even among races, the women compared to men change. For example, white men score higher on IQ test than white women. Among blacks, the women had higher IQs. Interesting. I believe it though. But I have to admit there is different aspects of intelligence that no IQ test could calculate completely. Such as wisdom, for instance. I really believe its different than IQ. Or how much ingenuity a person has. White men actually possess an extremely large degree of ingenuity, even when compared to other High IQ races, such as Asians, which actually maybe even have the best IQ scores of all of us.

Bottom line is white women suck. lol They were dumb enough to throw what made them valuable right out the window. And whats that? Their femininity, even even their looks. What a waist. You know, come to think of it, the really smart women Ive known, and I mean smart, not educated, but outright smart, all kept their femininity. . . So it would seem that most white women lack a high IQ.


Yes you are exactly right. I notice that also. Among blacks the women are usually smarter than the men.
Among Asians both men and women are smart with the man being a little bit smarter.

Among whites it seems that there is a bigger gap between men and women. White women don't seem to do good in science and math and have poor logic skills.
They are good at certain thing though, But those things aren't very useful overall.

Asians have the highest IQ's but it seems that every now and then the white race shoots out a man who has good inventing abilities. Like Tesla, Galileo, Da Vinci, Newton, Copernicus, Edison, Archimedes.

But according to this black guy posting here he is smarter than those men and this black guy claims to have an IQ of 180. He also claims that race doesn't exist and said that the Irish are as unintelligent as black Africans.
This guy is a total nutter.

I can guarantee on my life that this idiot doesn't have an IQ of 180. It's so obvious and even others on here have realized he is a BSer. Basically he is the same type of person as those fools on forums that claim to have 12'' penises.
I remember a forum where it had actors IQ's and then everyone in the comments were claiming their IQ's were 160+ and I was just facepalming. But this black guy claiming 180 is even worse.

I think nearly everyone on here already knows his IQ isn't 180 as that only occurs in 1 in 20 million people and not trying to be excessively racist but the rate would be even lower for black people.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:28 am

Also this fool trying to sound smart talking about biological terms doesn't even understand what he is talking about. He is precisely the type of person I was making this thread for.
People who can gather information but can't understand it.

His talk about proteins and etc disproving race is absolutely retarded because if he understood what he was trying to talk about he would realize that it's the amino acid order that determines the proteins function and the amino acids order is from the instructions from the genes in the cell. Thus it's all dependent on what genes you have yet again.
Every Somatic cell has your entire DNA within it.
So that is why your blood, brain, skin and other cells are specific to your genetics.

This was taught in biology class in grade 10.

This stupid fool who claims to have an IQ of 180 can't even understand basic biology. He seems to be just ranting as many things that sound remotely intelligent (while not understanding them) and somehow trying to infer that they prove that race doesn't exist.

This guy's IQ is more along the lines of 80 based on countless incorrect and just flat out stupid things he has said.
He is what is known as a "pseudo intellectual". Basically people who try to flex mental abilities that they don't have and want to be seen as smart. Hence running around claiming his IQ is 180. You can find these pseudo intellectuals all over the net claiming they have stupidly large IQ's. I notice the vast majority of them go for 160 though. Maybe they think that seems more believable or something.
It becomes obvious quickly when talking to even someone who claims they are 140 in IQ when they aren't.

It does sound like this guy has gone though many internet articles and sort of understood half of what they were talking about. It's clear that he also thinks something is automatically a fact by just reading it on an article somewhere and not using any thinking of his own. Precisely the type of people I was talking about originally.

I found that article he must have read about animals eyes. Well he totally misunderstood the whole thing. It has nothing to do with not being able to see vertical lines. This guy truly is retarded. Seems he can't read anything without getting it wrong.

I can only guess he is one of those fools that believes we are all female in our mothers womb until a certain point. Only people that have no reasoning at all would believe stuff like that.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:11 am

Also whether the west Germans ideologically didn't like the east Germans doesn't prove damn well anything as far as science goes you fool..

South Koreans and North Koreans also dislike each other but their genetics are virtually identical and so are their IQ's.
http://www.iqtestforfree.net/average-IQ-by-country.html

I also love how you say a single math problem is easy in another post when you yourself failed at a math calculation in another post that wasn't even hard.

In reality maths is actually tied deeply to physics and how the universe works and there is nothing simple about it.
Sure there is maths that kids do at school which is easy but super technical maths like Einstein and other physicists use to figure things out are anything but "simple", Human civilization in fact had to wait for these men to be born with their high intellect to crack certain answers for us.
It's probably hard for you to understand this because you don't seem to understand much.

I don't even want to know what your retarded philosophy is knowing how simple you seem. Philosophy requires one important thing. Deduction and logic, I suspect that you don't understand philosophy properly either. Let me tell you that philosophy is not meant to be just believed on faith, It's meant to be self evident to yourself through a certain way of thinking.
Philosophy was created by smart minds just as science was. Not by people like you. I doubt you even have the capability to understand such things with your lowly brain, Philosophy requires intelligence.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests