E011 Open Letter To All Manosphere Commentators

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

E011 Open Letter To All Manosphere Commentators

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

New essay and video for those who are interested.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Where is the short version? Scanning it, I see "Men Do Not Help Other Men". Why should I help other men? Most men just stab me in the back. This is why I believe that religion is the only answer. Religion has been the only effective basis of cooperation in history. If a man actively follows a good religion, then I would actually have some reason to trust him and help him.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

fschmidt wrote:Where is the short version? Scanning it, I see "Men Do Not Help Other Men". Why should I help other men? Most men just stab me in the back. This is why I believe that religion is the only answer. Religion has been the only effective basis of cooperation in history. If a man actively follows a good religion, then I would actually have some reason to trust him and help him.
LMAO! That is laughable on its face that you actually believe the gibberish that your typing.... :lol: :lol: ......... :roll:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: E011 Open Letter To All Manosphere Commentators

Post by Jester »

{DELETED}
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

fschmidt wrote:Where is the short version? Scanning it, I see "Men Do Not Help Other Men". Why should I help other men? Most men just stab me in the back. This is why I believe that religion is the only answer. Religion has been the only effective basis of cooperation in history. If a man actively follows a good religion, then I would actually have some reason to trust him and help him.
I have said many times that if men would like to take my work and summarise it for the short attention span of young men then I am happy for them to do so as long as they credit me. I have even offered to host summarisations or re-interpretations of my work by others.

However, I present how I choose to present. Transferring knowledge is not done by "5 easy tips to do xyz". That people insist that blog entries should be "5 tips to do this", "10 tip to do that" merely indicates the unwillingness of people to learn what it is they say they want to learn.

You want to learn? It takes time. It takes effort. It takes dedication. It takes skill. And you do not get much "learning" from a 1,000 word blog entry in the main....mostly you learn just enough to make you dangerous. That is why books have been so popular in the past. Learning from books has been the mainstay of human advancement over the last 600 years. Before books were cheap via the printing press it was very hard for a man to learn from anyone that he was not directly associated with....

"Why should I help other men? Most men just stab me in the back. "

You should help those men who stand up and help you. Sure, men love to stab each other in the back. But there are men out there like me who have done a lot of good for men like you if you would only listen. For example? I had the guts to go in to a court in Germany and prove the remedy I published in my book. I told your german judge that he had no jurisdiction over me and I said it in front of 4 armed police officers. The judge had no alternative but to agree...and by agree he called me "guilty" and fined me EUR16,000. I then vacated his decision and told him I would not be paying the fine and that since I had no bank account in germany he could not steal from me. The police were not impressed.

So I have given ALL german men who want it a way to rescind your consent to be governed. A way out of the increasingly feminist system...a way to not pay income taxes if you like. A way out of the family courts. That's a lot of help for other men...and yet they will not buy my book to learn from me. That's a pretty big f*** you back from the very men I helped.

Men should do unto others as they would have others do unto them......and one of the things men are well advised to do is to secure the rights of other men via jury trials.....if men will not do this then they can not complain that they do not have the protection of the law via the jury trial themselves.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Ghost wrote:The second reason is that most aren't receptive.
That is correct...more than 100,000+ men have seen me say "alimony and child support are voluntary" but they do not want to learn.

Me? I would be very receptive to a bit of help right now. That is why I have been asking for five years for the help I need to sort the situation out for ALL men.....good and bad. The remedy is jury trials along with our own peace officers and armed services if necessary. The remedy is to rescind consent to be governed because our guvmints are criminal cartels. The remedy is a second economy and I am employee #1 in the second economy.

So I would love men to do something helpful like buy my books....or even do things like by the VPN I am a reseller for.

PIA is a good VPN. I use it myself. Anyone who buys the annual subscription off A-MAN-ZON gives me a USD12 commission.

It would actually help me if men bought PIA off A-MAN-ZON. It would help me if men bought more things from A-MAN-ZON. But will they? Nope. They would rather give money to Jeff Bezos over a AMAZON so that he can pay women to pay lawyers to screw men over in family courts.

Until men start helping those men who deserve it and are leading the way to a new and better future? They are going to be stuck where they are.

Here is the reseller page for PIA.....if 100 men per month bought this service off this page? That would be real actual help for me.

http://www.a-man-zon.com/Categories/Sof ... S0001.aspx