Carly Fiorina - 'The War On Women Is Shameless, Baseless..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Carly Fiorina - 'The War On Women Is Shameless, Baseless..

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

For those who are interested.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Carly Fiorina - 'The War On Women Is Shameless, Baseless

Post by Zionosis »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:For those who are interested.

Oh poor women. Nothing they do is their own fault. lol
I saw your other thread you feminist.
You know the one where you claim that every negative thing a woman does it's because of the fault of a man.

You really do have retarded thinking don't you? People have brains you know. People are responsible for their own actions regardless of what someone said or did to them. Just because some person got abused when they were young doesn't mean they themselves can become an abuser and claim it's not their fault.
Every person makes their own decisions and their own actions you idiot. Seriously take your stupid feminist crap elsewhere. It's absolute brain rot.
You even said women are like dogs in the other thread making out they have as much reasoning as a damn dog.

This stuff you are posting reminds me of how some black men do something bad and always get out easy on the race card and trying to blame everything on racism even though it was him that chose to do whatever criminal stuff he did. No one forced him. Then he likes to act innocent and blame the white man for racism for his criminal actions.
Women also use this type of thinking and a lot of the times try to evade justice by acting like a victim and making out their own actions aren't their own fault because of something some man did to her once.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Carly Fiorina - 'The War On Women Is Shameless, Baseless

Post by publicduende »

Zionosis wrote:Women also use this type of thinking and a lot of the times try to evade justice by acting like a victim and making out their own actions aren't their own fault because of something some man did to her once.
As you can see from the story below, women act opportunistically against other women as well.

http://www.businessinsider.com/female-y ... ent-2014-7