Anyone celebrating Germany's World Cup win in Germany?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Anyone celebrating Germany's World Cup win in Germany?

Post by zboy1 »

It must really be crazy and fun right now in Germany...LOL. Congrats to Germany. (I should've went to Vegas and put in a bet or two, since I had them winning the whole thing before the tournament started.)

I was in France when they won Euro 2000, and it was a fantastic experience: lot's of parties, celebrations and street celebrations--with lots of women around. Hahaha...

It was also cool to see how every French person seemingly went to the streets and marched together in unity, something I doubt I will ever see in the USA--considering how fractured the country is...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: Anyone celebrating Germany's WC win in Germany?

Post by eurobrat »

zboy1 wrote: I was in France when they won Euro 2000, and it was a fantastic experience: lot's of parties, celebrations and street celebrations--with lots of women around. Hahaha...
Curious, how old are you?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

eurobrat wrote:
zboy1 wrote: I was in France when they won Euro 2000, and it was a fantastic experience: lot's of parties, celebrations and street celebrations--with lots of women around. Hahaha...
I'm in my upper thirties.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston painted his face the colors of the German flag to celebrate Germanys victory in the world cup. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

zboy1 wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Aren't you worried about starting a life abroad at your age so that you never have to comeback for good. I.E. finding a girl to settle down with. I'm in my late twenties and worried about it.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

eurobrat wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Aren't you worried about starting a life abroad at your age so that you never have to comeback for good. I.E. finding a girl to settle down with. I'm in my late twenties and worried about it.
Yes, of course, but I takes time to do all that. I plan to get married to a foreign women, eventually, and possibly look to start my own business overseas, so I don't have to come back to the USA all the time.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Sure...I can tell you that I consumed far too much food and alcohol last weekend...the whole weekend was a party weekend. The expectations were so high that most people were confident of beating argintina, especially since Germany beat a much stronger Argentina back in 2006 in a penalty shootout.

I was in germany for the world cup in 2006. There is no experience like being in a world cup country when the tournament is going on. But even so....germany comes to a halt when the national team plays a world cup game.

I was in germany in 2010 when german played england. When that become the draw I decided I HAD to be in germany for the game since it was a foregone conclusion that germany would beat england. I stayed at the Villa Kenndey with my fav#3 for the day. It was one of the nicest days of my life. It really was.

My fav#3 took a walk by the Rhine before settling down to watch the football. We had our dinner brought to our balcony overlooking the courtyard and the sun slowly, slowly settled down for the evening. It was perfect weather...perfect company...perfect result.

My fav#3 told me in the morning that she had never had a man give her such a perfect day. I really enjoyed the day too.

Anyone who ever wants to visit frankfurt and stay in the best hotel there is? You will find it VERY hard to beat this one. I have stayed in 5 star hotels all over the world. I think this is the nicest I have stayed in overall. I have staying in bigger rooms. I was in a 3 room suite for USD500 a night one time in Hawaii when I was at a 100% club for one of my employers.....that room was better. But the service in this hotel was the best I have ever experienced.

https://www.roccofortehotels.com/hotels ... a-kennedy/
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by yick »

jamesbond wrote:
July 14th, 2014, 10:19 pm
Winston painted his face the colors of the German flag to celebrate Germanys victory in the world cup. :D

That's the Belgian flag you f***ing moron :lol:

I was in Germany for their 2014 World Cup win and in Alexanderplatz for their semi-final drubbing of the Brazilians - the only time I wanted Germany ever to win a game of fussball. :shock: