Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I might build a dating site for foreign women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I might build a dating site for foreign women

Postby Paloaltoguy » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:52 pm

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:32 pm

Winston, you need to PM this guy right away. Potential business partner for you.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:19 pm

ESL dating might not be a bad idea in countries like Korea and Japan.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Renata » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:43 pm

I really like this sıte, it's concise & it's a one-stop-shop. I visit here for regularly > http://www.visahunter.com

There's a good database of local online dating sites > http://www.visahunter.com/articles/#datingandromance
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:30 am

Renata wrote:
There's a good database of local online dating sites > http://www.visahunter.com/articles/#datingandromance

Good one, Renata.

You still "wifed up" in Turkey, or on the prowl?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Renata » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:06 am

I'm married & I have a little one too, so the honeymoon is definately over! :oops: ... I put my husband's beers in the freezer the other day because I think beer is unhealthy & it gives guys pot bellies. It defeats the purpose of me making healthy meals, doesn't it? The last time I poured the beers down the drain, because he had them in the fridge forever. I looked for an ingredients label & it didn't have one, so I poured it. He was really angry. :roll: My defence was it looked expired :lol: He got more mad because he doesn't like it when I play dumb blonde with him lol All is well but we have mini-wars over the beer 8)
Last edited by Renata on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:07 am

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:17 am

Renata wrote:I really like this sıte, it's concise & it's a one-stop-shop. I visit here for regularly > http://www.visahunter.com

It's okay with basic information. However, it's not a one-stop-shop. I have that covered :wink:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:11 am

Renata wrote:I'm married & I have a little one too, so the honeymoon is definately over! :oops: ... I put my husband's beers in the freezer the other day because I think beer is unhealthy & it gives guys pot bellies. It defeats the purpose of me making healthy meals, doesn't it?

No, it compensates for that. FFS stop being a bitch. If you keep this up with hubby's beer it will destroy your marriage. He kept it in the fridge for too long? Well that just means that he wasn't drinking it, doesn't it? But it was a nice feeling for him that he had it on call. It sounds like he is trying to cut back on drinking for you, but you need to cut him some slack for this to work. Unfreeze his beer immediately!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:19 am

Renata wrote:I'm married & I have a little one too, so the honeymoon is definately over! :oops: ... I put my husband's beers in the freezer the other day because I think beer is unhealthy & it gives guys pot bellies. It defeats the purpose of me making healthy meals, doesn't it? The last time I poured the beers down the drain, because he had them in the fridge forever. I looked for an ingredients label & it didn't have one, so I poured it. He was really angry. :roll: My defence was it looked expired :lol: He got more mad because he doesn't like it when I play dumb blonde with him lol All is well but we have mini-wars over the beer 8)

I notice your location is now in Cyprus....How are things over there!?!?! Very curious.... 8)
The
Junior Poster

Postby fschmidt » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:59 am

Paloaltoguy, I am building a foreign dating service right now and I plan to dominate the market. I am not terribly worried about competing with you, but I thought you might like to know.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:53 am

fschmidt wrote:Paloaltoguy, I am building a foreign dating service right now and I plan to dominate the market. I am not terribly worried about competing with you, but I thought you might like to know.

That's cool bro.

The age demographics for your site will probably not be of interest to me. Moreover, loveme.com already has the market for 50+ year old people. I don't see you breaking in..

Best
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby fschmidt » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:28 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:That's cool bro.

The age demographics for your site will probably not be of interest to me. Moreover, loveme.com already has the market for 50+ year old people. I don't see you breaking in..

Best

Sarcasm noted. Let's revisit this thread in a year and see who won.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby OutWest » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:58 pm

fschmidt wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:That's cool bro.

Best

Sarcasm noted. Let's revisit this thread in a year and see who won.

I don't think you have much to worry about..."guys" are never much of a challenge to men.
I'm sure Cupid Media is quaking in their boots...lol
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions