pregnancy question

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: ... use pads & panty-liners, that happens to all pregnant women & pot-belly men that look like they gonna have twins in June :mrgreen: The uterus squeezes the bladder thus causing, weak-bladder.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

All pregnant women....ok good.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: pregnancy question

Post by Zionosis »

DanielleNguyen wrote:My first pregnancy it was easier to control my bladder and emotions. This is my second pregnancy. 29 weeks, and well I do my kegel exercises and exercise in general but it is harder to control my bladder this time around. Like if my husband decides to pop behind me and scare me I tinkle just a little, same when I sneeze. Is it just the pregnancy? Is there any way to fix it? And lastly is this permanent
The first pregnancy probably weakened your bladder and now you have even another baby. Remember they push on your bladder a bit when they are inside you.
Evolution didn't seem to care if women pissed themselves in pregnancy because it doesn't really matter as far as survival.

Your doctor is right.
There is no way of stopping it until you have your baby. Unless you want to wear adult diapers around. Or maybe they make things for women that have weak bladders that you can use while you are pregnant.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

RickyRetardo wrote:Personally, I think Danielle's posts are interesting and break up the monotony. This is a huge forum and there should be enough room for some off-topic discussion.

Really though, the members on this site are overwhelmingly male and probably don't know that much about pregnancy. In this case, you really may not be asking the right crowd.
Why not to discuss just 'everything' related to 'daily life'? This is a serious topic.

The man who is living with a pregnant woman is also affected somehow and might know some answers despite the question is 'female only'.

About bladder problems, they are frequent, not only with pregnant women, but also with men when passing their 60+, especially when facing strong temperature differences, like during winter time inside and outside of rooms.

My wife never had such problems while pregnant, I am sure about that, and we also have 2 children.

In Danielle's case, I think, some medical checkup by an urologist is a good suggestion to make sure there is no infection or otherwise medical problem without any relation to pregnancy.

A bladder which is not full but tinkles even a very little amount of urine out of control in general is not considered as functioning normally, reason might be urinary tract infection or stones etc.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I really hope it's not a infection.
penelopemiller
Freshman Poster

Re: pregnancy question

Post by penelopemiller »

Hey guys... even I used to have similar symptoms. You can go through https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/to know what exactly are your complications and the treatment involved with it.