Just ordered a $1000 jacket for my trip back to Russia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Just ordered a $1000 jacket for my trip back to Russia

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on July 23rd, 2014, 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on July 23rd, 2014, 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Man you are living the life man... keep up the good work....Let me ask you though....did you experience any discrimination while in those two countries, Poland and Russia or was everything Kool and the Gang??
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Paloautoguy,

Good job. I think that this is definitely a good display of guys doing what they want to do in order to be happier abroad. Especially since you have your online business and doing well where you can go on a long trip have fun and be able to have a great time that could not be done in the US.

+1000
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on July 23rd, 2014, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

aozora13 wrote:Paloautoguy,

Good job. I think that this is definitely a good display of guys doing what they want to do in order to be happier abroad. Especially since you have your online business and doing well where you can go on a long trip have fun and be able to have a great time that could not be done in the US.

+1000
:twisted:
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

I wish I could be in Russia or Poland. Those place are at the two places that I want to go to the most. My first trip is a few years since I will be in Community college to train for my trade. I am also attracted to slim Slavic women. Nice to see what the average apartment in Poland looks like. Keep us posted on the rest of your trip.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Haha, that's not the average apartment in Poland. I have exquisite taste and style. The avg apt in Poland looks like this:

http://www.gumtree.pl/cp-mieszkania-i-d ... -599714185

*throws up*
Guts Over Fear
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL

A $995 jacket? So you make a lot of money and spend a lot of money huh? I've seen that pattern before. Total bullshitter.

That looks like a small one bedroom apartment. Not luxurious. WTF are you talking about? It's probably just one bedroom total with no other rooms.

Why do you have a gun on that shelf? You aren't allowed to bring guns to Europe or buy them. Where did you get it? Is it real?

And that image of the five girls lounging around with beer is NOT your apartment. LOL. You liar. So how can you be "having girls over"? Anyone can see that that's a GIRL'S apartment. The decor, background, and items on the shelf near the windows are all GIRL'S items. Are you saying you have a pink lamp in your apartment? LOL. Why do you have pink items on the shelf? LOL. You do not look like a gay guy or feminine guy who has feminine items around the shelf. LOL. You look more like a thug type who wears black. Such a guy would not have feminine items on their shelf. LOL

Who do you think you're fooling? LOL

I can't believe some people here still respond to your shit when it's obvious you're full of it. LOL

It's sad how gullible some people are, and how bullshit sells better than truth does.
Last edited by Winston on July 19th, 2014, 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Paloaltoguy wrote:Haha, that's not the average apartment in Poland. I have exquisite taste and style. The avg apt in Poland looks like this:

*throws up*
WTF? The apartment in the link above looks way better and more exquisite than the pics of your one room apartment! LOL

You are totally out of touch with reality and shooting yourself in the foot. LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

This guy wins the "nutcase of the year on HA" award.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: Why do you have a gun on that shelf? You aren't allowed to bring guns to Europe or buy them. Where did you get it? Is it real?
Specific to Russia, Russian citizens are allowed to purchase and own firearms, and foreign hunters are allowed to bring hunting rifles into Russia for hunting purpose (requires pre-approval). I do not think they'd allow handguns, other than approved sporting events.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Paloaltoguy,
When were you last in Russia? Do you have any pictures from there?

When were you in Poland? How did you get between those two countries?

Were those pics of you and those blonde girls from Poland? How did you meet them? Were they your neighbors?

As a dark guy, didn't you experience a lot of racism there?

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:wink:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on July 23rd, 2014, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Winston wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:Haha, that's not the average apartment in Poland. I have exquisite taste and style. The avg apt in Poland looks like this:

*throws up*
WTF? The apartment in the link above looks way better and more exquisite than the pics of your one room apartment! LOL

You are totally out of touch with reality and shooting yourself in the foot. LOL
That's because you have no taste or style and dress like you have down syndrome :lol: