REALITY - FEMINISM HAS SPREAD WORLDWIDE!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Mansion Man wrote:American ? why my dear Anatol ( aka fem bot ) you are again mistaken both in my country and by thinking you can order a man around ..

" don't use crude language I do not allow it " .... lol you have as much control over me swearing as you do over menopause !

its coming and yould better enjoy it

You see guys , eventually feminists give up , they just don't have the gumption to take responsibility for their actions.

its the defective responsibility gene at work...

they prove me right every time ...

Hugs

MM

Hello,

Don't worry, filthy American!
The Muslims are busy killing you in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hopefully they'll wipe you off the earth if you try and 'civilise' them again. As a Spanish Christian man, it is obvious to me that YOU American men are not compatible with the rest of the world either. You are basically animals. Just as feminism is the highest enemy of all normal men, American males are quite messed up as well.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep![/quote]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I spent a big chunk of my adult life abroad and I haven't noticed the tattooed muscle-women at Home Depot. I live in an apartment in the city and don't go to Home Depot or Lowes much and don't go to the lumber section when I go there.

I do notice a lot of women with tattoos, but I live in an unusual place where that has long been a part of the culture. But I saw a lot of tattoos on women in other parts of the country a few years back, and I find it disgusting. I don't like to hear women cuss, wear tattoos, have fat or muscular arms, and a butch haircut. I do see more of this stuff than when I was a kid. But still, there are a lot of feminine women around. Of course, where I live, there are Asian American women a lot, too, so maybe my view of things is skewed.

Maybe a lot of the really feminine women stay home with their children, work as receptionists, and don't get a heavy-lifting job at Home Depot. The article makes it sound just a bit worse than reality, IMO.

I am also annoyed at all the movies and TV shows that portray women as strong and men as weak. It's just a stupid view of reality. Men generally still have greater upper body strength. Feminist philosophy doesn't do away with that. I taught English once out of a book that had men doing stuff like cooking and women driving taxis. It was like a total role reversal. And it just confuses people reading the books. I hate it when a book about language tries to force some stupid social agenda down the students throats.

There is a cartoon my kids have watched, Kim Possible. There is her beta orbiter who turns boyfriend named Ron Stoppable. Kim is a martial arts expert. Ron is a wimpy whiny boy. I guess the kids like it, but it's an opportunity to explain real gender roles.

But the title of the thread says feminism is taking over the world. Then it talks about the US. I thought the thread would be about feminism advancing in Asia.

I lived in Indonesia, and during that time I met one local woman who called herself a feminist. She was about 30 and she was complaining that a conservative man she liked who'd never asked her out had married another woman. I think I may have had a few expat co-workers who might have identified as feminists if I'd asked, but they didn't say.

I think I might have heard a commentator or two on women's issues push for a little more equality or something like that, but it's not the feminism of the US. I've never heard an Indonesian woman complain about the patriarchy. You can tell an Indonesian woman that women should be able to cook and take care of the kids, and she won't snarl at you. She'd probably just agree without animosity or joking.

'Feminism' in some countries isn't the same thing. The women's department or agency or whatever in China was talking about the problem of 'left over women'. I think they labeled them that. Women who were in their late 20's or early 30's who weren't married yet. But their approach to the topic was so un-PC according to feminists.

The world is not totally overrun and contaminated by feminism. Just certain countries have been influenced strongly by it. Even in the US, there are non-feminist women. There are women in patriarchal church cultures. I've seen a few episodes of the Duggars. None of those girls or the wife seem to be feminist from what I saw. Dad has to approve 'courtships' and he even matched up one girl with the guy who ended up proposing to her. There are pockets of America that aren't feminist, and some women who even take a position in opposition to it.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

MrMan wrote:I spent a big chunk of my adult life abroad and I haven't noticed the tattooed muscle-women at Home Depot. I live in an apartment in the city and don't go to Home Depot or Lowes much and don't go to the lumber section when I go there.

I do notice a lot of women with tattoos, but I live in an unusual place where that has long been a part of the culture. But I saw a lot of tattoos on women in other parts of the country a few years back, and I find it disgusting. I don't like to hear women cuss, wear tattoos, have fat or muscular arms, and a butch haircut. I do see more of this stuff than when I was a kid. But still, there are a lot of feminine women around. Of course, where I live, there are Asian American women a lot, too, so maybe my view of things is skewed.

Maybe a lot of the really feminine women stay home with their children, work as receptionists, and don't get a heavy-lifting job at Home Depot. The article makes it sound just a bit worse than reality, IMO.

I am also annoyed at all the movies and TV shows that portray women as strong and men as weak. It's just a stupid view of reality. Men generally still have greater upper body strength. Feminist philosophy doesn't do away with that. I taught English once out of a book that had men doing stuff like cooking and women driving taxis. It was like a total role reversal. And it just confuses people reading the books. I hate it when a book about language tries to force some stupid social agenda down the students throats.

There is a cartoon my kids have watched, Kim Possible. There is her beta orbiter who turns boyfriend named Ron Stoppable. Kim is a martial arts expert. Ron is a wimpy whiny boy. I guess the kids like it, but it's an opportunity to explain real gender roles.

But the title of the thread says feminism is taking over the world. Then it talks about the US. I thought the thread would be about feminism advancing in Asia.

I lived in Indonesia, and during that time I met one local woman who called herself a feminist. She was about 30 and she was complaining that a conservative man she liked who'd never asked her out had married another woman. I think I may have had a few expat co-workers who might have identified as feminists if I'd asked, but they didn't say.

I think I might have heard a commentator or two on women's issues push for a little more equality or something like that, but it's not the feminism of the US. I've never heard an Indonesian woman complain about the patriarchy. You can tell an Indonesian woman that women should be able to cook and take care of the kids, and she won't snarl at you. She'd probably just agree without animosity or joking.

'Feminism' in some countries isn't the same thing. The women's department or agency or whatever in China was talking about the problem of 'left over women'. I think they labeled them that. Women who were in their late 20's or early 30's who weren't married yet. But their approach to the topic was so un-PC according to feminists.

The world is not totally overrun and contaminated by feminism. Just certain countries have been influenced strongly by it. Even in the US, there are non-feminist women. There are women in patriarchal church cultures. I've seen a few episodes of the Duggars. None of those girls or the wife seem to be feminist from what I saw. Dad has to approve 'courtships' and he even matched up one girl with the guy who ended up proposing to her. There are pockets of America that aren't feminist, and some women who even take a position in opposition to it.
Hello,

This is TOTAL rubbish!

GO TO HOME-DEPOT AND SEE IF MOSTLY MEN ARE DRIVING THE FORK-LIFTS, ETC. OR THE WOMEN. I ALSO ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL SEE MANY OF THE MEN DOING SMALL JOBS WHILE THE WOMEN DO THINGS LIKE HEAVY-STOCKING, ETC. AND THE DEMENTED AMERICAN MALE MANAGERS LIKE THIS BARBARIC BEHAVIOUR. AMERICAN MEN ALWAYS WERE A LITTLE ODD {(They said stupid things like colouring is for females only, men showing emotion are feminine, etc. Is this type of thinking at all normal??)} BUT AS A SPANISH MAN I CAN NOW SAY WITH TOTAL CONFIDENCE THERE THERE IS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING DEEPLY WRONG WITH AMERICAN MALES. THEY ARE NOT SIMPLY DULL AND LIMITED. THEY SEEM TO HAVE AN AFFINITY FOR PER*VE*SION {(Gentlemen, I beg your pardon for saying this lewd word)}.

As regards feminism: Women's education, women's 'rights' to drive, women's 'rights' to play sports, women's 'rights' to do a job {(ALL TOTAL NONSENSE that no normal man will abide)} are world-wide. Hence, feminism is world-wide.

[~} Feminism = equality with men {(a reality and a world-wide problem now, since China and India and Russia have this evil)}.
[~} Matriarchal cultures {(women-dominated)} = U.S.A. and most Western nations.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Anatol, You are aware that just because you put the word "reality" before your thread post doesn't actually make it true?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Zionosis wrote:Anatol, You are aware that just because you put the word "reality" before your thread post doesn't actually make it true?
Hello,

The reality is that what I am saying is reality {(very very unfortunately I am right, because I wish I was completely wrong and evil feminism had never come into existence, especially globally)}. Why do you stupid American males keep denying it??

I say it again, gentlemen: If ONLY 1 of the 3 great civilisations of China, India or Russia had been ardently against feminism starting about 20 years ago {(all 3 should have been if one considers the normal reactions those nations should have had)}, the world would be in WORLD WAR 3 right now {(or at least into opposing coalitions like the U.S.S.R - U.S.A. rivalry from 1950 - 1990)}.

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Anatol, You are aware that just because you put the word "reality" before your thread post doesn't actually make it true?
Hello,

The reality is that what I am saying is reality {(very very unfortunately I am right, because I wish I was completely wrong and evil feminism had never come into existence, especially globally)}. Why do you stupid American males keep denying it??

I say it again, gentlemen: If ONLY 1 of the 3 great civilisations of China, India or Russia had been ardently against feminism starting about 20 years ago {(all 3 should have been if one considers the normal reactions those nations should have had)}, the world would be in WORLD WAR 3 right now {(or at least into opposing coalitions like the U.S.S.R - U.S.A. rivalry from 1950 - 1990)}.

Though we aren't quite into WWIII yet, we're in a new sort of Cold War. I posit that feminist/liberal states do not tend to go to war with each other.

Let's take these four countries, like you mentioned:

USA
China
India
Russia

The USA and India are allied. Both are confirmed feminist, with the USA being much farther along in the process. They are allies.

China and Russia are opposed to the USA. China is opposed to India. (I don't know Russia's stance towards India.) China and Russia are not exactly allies (some land dispute from long ago I've been told - not surprising for China.) But when it comes to dealing with the USA, they tend to stick together.

So if they are all feminist (i.e. ideologically aligned), then why are they having this New Cold War/Precursor to WWIII?

The USA tends to be allied with other feminist countries and opposed to non-feminist or anti-feminist countries. There are a few exceptions, like the Philippines.

The USA is allied with feminist countries such as Canada, Australia, Japan, Korea, India, Western Europe, et. al.

It is opposed to China, Russia, and Middle Eastern countries.

Feminist countries tend to be allied and tend to be opposed to non-feminist/anti-feminist countries. Indeed, that is what we are seeing in the real world.

You are free to make an actual argument or attempt a rebuttal, but I'm certain you will just respond with something like:

"REALITY!!! What I say is reality so it's reality even though I wish it wasn't reality. Don't curse, sir! I warn you for the 37,402 time sir! I know actual real patriarchs who frown upon that sir! You are all FOOLS for not listening to my REALITY!!! (For what I say is reality is reality!) I don't need arguments for you are all BLIND FOOLS and refuse to see REALITY!!!"

I mean, we already know you are a troll, but even trolls need to make an effort from time to time. Come on. You can do better.
Hello,

I had explained the answer to this question in another discussion's web-link below and have also re-copied that answer below the web-link {(Again, I must reiterate that I sincerely want that I was completely WRONG about the current state of affairs of the world)}:

viewtopic.php?p=189970#189970

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This 'list' is a farce and a LIE!

90% of the world is very fond of U.S.A.'s culture and has American culture {(unbridled capitalism, fast-food, feminism/p**-marital re*atons)}, all which run totally opposite their beliefs.

What has happened in the last 20 years is: The world's culture has become the same, similar to how the ancient Chinese kingdoms and Indian kingdoms and European countries in the 1600s-1900s all had basically the same cultures, but were always warring with each other.

If one looks at the Napoleonic era: Spain, Austria, Italy, Hungary, Prussia, France, U.K., etc. all had the same cultures basically but had a a political boundary that demarcated each country. Their definitions were not cultural. Rather, they were political. And these political identities formed the basis of conflict. A Frenchman simply hated the Britisher because the latter was a Britisher.

Any man 30 years or older with a modicum of intelligence can discern that this is the state of the ENTIRE world today. All these major countries like China, Russia, Japan and India that are not so fond of U.S.A. are simply politically not fond of U.S.A., because the latter is like a megalomaniac and naturally wants its hegemony to continue just like the U.K. did during the 19th century. Culturally however: NO DIFFERENCE!

The poor fools in China and India and Russia really do believe they are not being controlled by U.S.A. Poor fools.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Anatol wrote:Hello,

GO TO HOME-DEPOT AND SEE IF MOSTLY MEN ARE DRIVING THE FORK-LIFTS, ETC. OR THE WOMEN. I ALSO ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL SEE MANY OF THE MEN DOING SMALL JOBS WHILE THE WOMEN DO THINGS LIKE HEAVY-STOCKING, ETC. AND THE DEMENTED AMERICAN MALE MANAGERS LIKE THIS BARBARIC BEHAVIOUR. AMERICAN MEN ALWAYS WERE A LITTLE ODD {(They said stupid things like colouring is for females only, men showing emotion are feminine, etc. Is this type of thinking at all normal??)} BUT AS A SPANISH MAN I CAN NOW SAY WITH TOTAL CONFIDENCE THERE THERE IS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING DEEPLY WRONG WITH AMERICAN MALES. THEY ARE NOT SIMPLY DULL AND LIMITED. THEY SEEM TO HAVE AN AFFINITY FOR PER*VE*SION {(Gentlemen, I beg your pardon for saying this lewd word)}.
Like I said, I don't go to Home Depot much. I didn't notice any women doing manly stuff, except a kind of stout elderly lady making the keys. Did a guy used to do that?

If Home Depot has gone crazy with trying to put women in men's roles, that doesn't mean the Philippines, Indonesia, and Bogata, Columbia have 'gone feminist.' I see some of the trends you are talking about, but your post is exaggerated.

As regards feminism: Women's education, women's 'rights' to drive, women's 'rights' to play sports, women's 'rights' to do a job {(ALL TOTAL NONSENSE that no normal man will abide)} are world-wide. Hence, feminism is world-wide.

[~} Feminism = equality with men {(a reality and a world-wide problem now, since China and India and Russia have this evil)}.
It's on the rise, but hasn't taken over the world. Some cultures are barely effected by it. Others are mildly affected by it. Some country's are severely infected. The US is pretty bad, but parts of Europe are probably worse.
color=green]~~~~[/color][/size] [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

Dude, that is just way too nerdy with that Dungeons and Dragons stuff. Do women dig it when you say stuff like that?

As far as the ball and chain comment goes, I've got an active sex life, respect, and awesome cooking around here. How's your love life?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

MrMan wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

Like I said, I don't go to Home Depot much. I didn't notice any women doing manly stuff, except a kind of stout elderly lady making the keys. Did a guy used to do that?

If Home Depot has gone crazy with trying to put women in men's roles, that doesn't mean the Philippines, Indonesia, and Bogata, Columbia have 'gone feminist.' I see some of the trends you are talking about, but your post is exaggerated.

It's on the rise, but hasn't taken over the world. Some cultures are barely effected by it. Others are mildly affected by it. Some country's are severely infected. The US is pretty bad, but parts of Europe are probably worse.
color=green]~~~~[/color][/size] [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

Dude, that is just way too nerdy with that Dungeons and Dragons stuff. <> <>

<> <> <>

Hello,

As I stated, feminism means women's education, women's sports, women's jobs, women driving, etc. These are world-wide. While in U.S.A., there is a matriarchal society {(female-dominated)}. Why do you keep denying obvious facts??

As regards your lewd statements, I have never had a re**tion. That is what I will state about that matter {(Gentlemen, I humbly beg your pardon for broaching such a subject, but his question couldn't be answered without doing so.)}
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Anatol wrote:As I stated, feminism means women's education, women's sports, women's jobs, women driving, etc. These are world-wide. While in U.S.A., there is a matriarchal society {(female-dominated)}. Why do you keep denying obvious facts??
I haven't addressed that issue. When I hear 'feminism' I think of radical feminism, which is a modified form of Marxism where men and women replace the economic classes in a struggle, and there is the belief than an evil patriarchy is out to get women. If you mean 'women driving', then yes, it's a world-wide phenomenon. But patriarchal cultures can let women drive cars. If you define feminism as women driving cars and playing sports, then yes the society is a lot more feminist than it used to be, but I don't know that it's changed all that much in 10 years, other than the tattoos, and more muscle women at your branch of Home Depot.

Lowes was outperforming Home Depot by being more friendly to women a while back. Women would need stuff and Lowes and friendly customer service, they say, while Home Depot didn't. So maybe Home Depot decided to remedy the situation by putting tough looking gals all over the place.

The US is more matriarchal than it used to be. I'll agree with that. As for whether households are matriarchal, that is determined on a household by household basis, though there is a problem of more matriarchies than in the past, especially with the rise of single motherhood.
As regards your lewd statements, I have never had a re**tion.
Lewd? I apologize if you put it that way. My comments seemed to be mild for this forum. I was pointing out the benefits of marriage. But I'm not sure what a re**tion is. Did you flip the first two letters around?

If you are asexual in your approach to life, that's fine with me.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

MrMan wrote:
Anatol wrote:As I stated, feminism means women's education, women's sports, women's jobs, women driving, etc. These are world-wide. While in U.S.A., there is a matriarchal society {(female-dominated)}. Why do you keep denying obvious facts??
I haven't addressed that issue. When I hear 'feminism' I think of radical feminism, which is a modified form of Marxism where men and women replace the economic classes in a struggle, and there is the belief than an evil patriarchy is out to get women. If you mean 'women driving', then yes, it's a world-wide phenomenon. But patriarchal cultures can let women drive cars. If you define feminism as women driving cars and playing sports, then yes the society is a lot more feminist than it used to be, but I don't know that it's changed all that much in 10 years, other than the tattoos, and more muscle women at your branch of Home Depot.

Lowes was outperforming Home Depot by being more friendly to women a while back. Women would need stuff and Lowes and friendly customer service, they say, while Home Depot didn't. So maybe Home Depot decided to remedy the situation by putting tough looking gals all over the place.

The US is more matriarchal than it used to be. I'll agree with that. As for whether households are matriarchal, that is determined on a household by household basis, though there is a problem of more matriarchies than in the past, especially with the rise of single motherhood.

Hello,

This is TOTAL nonsense! Drive down the street in U.S.A. and for every 1 expensive car driven by a male, 10 expensive cars will be driven by females.

As regards feminism, feminism means women's education, women's sports, women driving, etc. And this is the ARCH-ENEMY of normal, patriarchal cultures. Women deserve NO rights except that the husband should observe fidelity, not beat her for no reason {(I'm not going to chastise a man for slapping his wife)}, etc. The females in society should be home-schooled to be the perfect wives {(this was the case in the entire world till about 40-50 years ago)} and they should NEVER attempt to be masculine. In fact, giving a female male-type rights is tantamount to sin against mankind because it's unnatural for women to have equal rights.

You are either demented or a liar. 99.9% of American men are demented {(it's a cultural problem and I am starting to think that my white race is more prone to dementia. This is corroborated by studies that show the Occidental race to have much higher incidences of mental-illness.)}

ALL NORMAL MEN: DO NOT LET THE MODERN WESTERN MAN PRESSURE YOU INTO ACCEPTING FEMINISM. STAND FAST! NO WOMEN'S EDUCATION, NO WOMEN'S SPORTS, NO WOMEN'S JOBS, ETC! FULL CONTROL OVER WOMEN, AS WAS DONE FOR 5,000 YEARS!!!!! STAY STRONG ALL PATRIARCHAL MEN!!!! SHIELDS RAISED!!!!! PARRY HIS WEAK, FALSE BLOWS AND THEN CHARGE THE EVIL FEMINIST MEN ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

You are either demented or a liar. 99.9% of American men are demented {(it's a cultural problem and I am starting to think that my white race is more prone to dementia. This is corroborated by studies that show the Occidental race to have much higher incidences of mental-illness.)}
Speak for yourself. Some of your posts don't come off as very level-headed to me.

A professor of psychology I know told me that psychological counseling is nearly entirely a western phenomenon in individualist societies. That's where the white folks live. We are the ones who measure mental illness and medicate much of our population over such issues. But there is plenty of crazy around the world, unwashed people with wild hair walking naked on the side of the road, for example.

You can push for keeping the women locked into the house. If you can pull that off and change the entire world, let me know. Countries that aren't feminist and are still a lot more 'traditional' still have some women working in various jobs. If you can't make all the women stay home and never go out of the house, how are you going to live your life? A man can find a traditional or submissive woman, or both, and have a good life with her. What good would it do to try to push for a society where women can't work outside the home or drive? I don't see any reason why those things should be ideal, though I think it's best if women raise children at home.

Women were allowed to drive horses and buggies around back in the Little House on the Praire days if the need arose without some sort of government law intruding into that sphere of life. Women have pretty much always been able to work, before feminism set in.

What we don't need are government laws micromanaging salaries based on gender.

So why should it be illegal for women to drive now? That would mean I'd have to take my wife shopping if she wanted to buy groceries or pillow cases, or worse, if she needed women's or children's clothes. I hear Saudi is like that. What you are endorsing is a lower quality of life for everyone.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

MrMan wrote:
Speak for yourself. Some of your posts don't come off as very level-headed to me.

A professor of psychology I know told me that psychological counseling is nearly entirely a western phenomenon in individualist societies. That's where the white folks live. We are the ones who measure mental illness and medicate much of our population over such issues. But there is plenty of crazy around the world, unwashed people with wild hair walking naked on the side of the road, for example.

You can push for keeping the women locked into the house. If you can pull that off and change the entire world, let me know. Countries that aren't feminist and are still a lot more 'traditional' still have some women working in various jobs. If you can't make all the women stay home and never go out of the house, how are you going to live your life? A man can find a traditional or submissive woman, or both, and have a good life with her. What good would it do to try to push for a society where women can't work outside the home or drive? I don't see any reason why those things should be ideal, though I think it's best if women raise children at home.

Women were allowed to drive horses and buggies around back in the Little House on the Praire days if the need arose without some sort of government law intruding into that sphere of life. Women have pretty much always been able to work, before feminism set in.

What we don't need are government laws micromanaging salaries based on gender.

So why should it be illegal for women to drive now? That would mean I'd have to take my wife shopping if she wanted to buy groceries or pillow cases, or worse, if she needed women's or children's clothes. I hear Saudi is like that. What you are endorsing is a lower quality of life for everyone.
Hello,

It's obvious you and I are not going to agree. There can only be war. We patriarchal men will NEVER accept feminism {(women's education, women's jobs, women's sports, women's driving)}.

Russia, China and/or India were supposed to stop this evil from spreading in the world. Simply 1 of these nations would have been enough to stop feminism because it's the purest of evils there is {(because of its unnatural nature)} and so victory was assured to any of them in war, since they were on the side of TRUTH. These 3 nations utterly failed and became absorbed by it, going against the very basis of their societies. Therefore now, I am confident if a planet of even just half the size and population and technological power comes into contact with earth, you, and your corrupted feminist brothers {(90% of the world)}, that:

WE WILL BURY YOU! We are highly motivated to erase this wickedness and malady from the universe and will do whatever is necessary to stop you madmen {(and eliminate those filthy 'things' that you call women.)}. Such a planet and civilisation is in the universe somewhere and I will pray I am teleported to it.
Last edited by Anatol on August 4th, 2014, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Anatol wrote:It's obvious you and I are not going to agree. There can only be war. We patriarchal men will NEVER accept feminism {(women's education, women's jobs, women's sports, women's driving)}.
Why do you think these things are evil? I'm not against women's education or sports. Women are people too and exercise is good for them. I can understand why a patriarchal man might be against women's sports on an arena, though I'm kind of apathetic about the whole issue, either way you argue it.

As far as jobs go, doesn't it make sense for women to be midwives, even in a patriarchal society? And what about nurses and nannies. Do all the tailors have to be men? Can't their be any women sewing for a living in your idea of a utopia.

What about women who just don't marry? Should they starve to death? Women can work in the home, but even in a very traditional patriarchal society, there are niches where women work.
And I am confident if a planet of EQUAL size and population and technological power comes into contact with you and your EVIL feminist brothers {(90% of the world)}, that.......
I don't think you'll get the support of 10% of the world for women absolutely not working outside of the home and not being able to drive. Saudi Arabia doesn't have enough of the world's population even if all their population supported it to reach your 10% figure.

If a man has to come home from work and then has to go buy the groceries once a week, that's a huge drain on the man and a poor use of woman's labor in society. Let her buy the groceries, and drive if she has to to do it.

Btw, I'm not seeing 10 fancy women cars to every 1 male car, but I'm not looking at fancy cars all day. Some of those fancy cars are probably their husband's. She may be picking up the groceries to save him from having to do it.
WE WILL BURY YOU! We are highly motivated to erase this evil from the universe and will do whatever is necessary to stop you madmen! {(And eliminate those filthy 'things' that you call women.)}. Such a planet and civilisation is in the universe somewhere and I will pray I am teleported to it.
Do you consider all women 'filthy things' that need to be eliminated, or just those who dare to drive cars, run, and go to school? If you get rid of all the women, the population will die out soon.

Btw, do you value women as human beings at all?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

jack46 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Anatol wrote:Now, I'll very briefly expound further on why feminism has spread world-wide
But you didn't. I am waiting...
Hello,

I have explained how feminism means equal rights for women. Meaning, women's jobs, women's sports, women's education.

You will find these are WORLD-WIDE. China and India, both which were totally against feminism 20 years ago, have fully embraced it. I will explain why they did so:

After the great U.S.S.R. fell in 1991 {(U.S.S.R., one of the greatest empires this world has seen, will rise again!!}), China and India panicked a little. U.S.A. was the only sole power left. Coupled with this panic was the American hegemonic tendency. U.S.A. saw its chance and exerted pressure on the entire world to accept its culture. The combination of panic to self-modernise, along with pressure from U.S.A., is why China and India became so westernised after 1991. Islamic countries were different. The Middle-East wasn't as ready to accept western culture because it's STRONG in its patriarchal beliefs. What the U.S.A. government did in these Middle-Eastern countries, is gradually take control of the governments entirely. Such as in Qatar, Jordan, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc. For example, now in Saudi Arabia, the NUMBER ONE problem Saudi men have with the system there is that women are attending school. This is strictly against the Koran {(Muslim holy-book)}, as women are only supposed to be home-schooled where they learn to be the perfect wife.

<> <> <> <> <>
Hello,

As mentioned, Russia and Eastern Europe is replete with evil feminism. I strongly suggest you become cognizant!