Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


REALITY - FEMINISM HAS SPREAD WORLDWIDE!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Anatol » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:02 am

fschmidt wrote:
Anatol wrote:Now, I'll very briefly expound further on why feminism has spread world-wide

But you didn't. I am waiting...


Hello,

I have explained how feminism means equal rights for women. Meaning, women's jobs, women's sports, women's education.

You will find these are WORLD-WIDE. China and India, both which were totally against feminism 20 years ago, have fully embraced it. I will explain why they did so:

After the great U.S.S.R. fell in 1991 {(U.S.S.R., one of the greatest empires this world has seen, will rise again!!}), China and India panicked a little. U.S.A. was the only sole power left. Coupled with this panic was the American hegemonic tendency. U.S.A. saw its chance and exerted pressure on the entire world to accept its culture. The combination of panic to self-modernise, along with pressure from U.S.A., is why China and India became so westernised after 1991. Islamic countries were different. The Middle-East wasn't as ready to accept western culture because it's STRONG in its patriarchal beliefs. What the U.S.A. government did in these Middle-Eastern countries, is gradually take control of the governments entirely. Such as in Qatar, Jordan, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc. For example, now in Saudi Arabia, the NUMBER ONE problem Saudi men have with the system there is that women are attending school. This is strictly against the Koran {(Muslim holy-book)}, as women are only supposed to be home-schooled where they learn to be the perfect wife.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am







Postby Anatol » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:04 am

Winston wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Feminism was about equality between the sexes but you cannot truly have equality between the sexes because men and women are too different. Feminism today is really about women superiority . Feminism killed traditional family and it also made men irresponsible. For example women say I have a job and I don't need a man. What do men do? They don't take responsibility and act like men because feminist cut the men balls off.


Yeah I was going to write an article about that. I don't understand why women believe that they are "equal" to men. What does that mean? That's a very nebulous word that can be twisted and abused easily to mean that women and men are the "same", which is disgusting, unnatural and untrue.

For example, could I say that since I'm "equal" with women, that I can breastfeed and take care of an infant just as well as a woman could? If I said that, everyone would laugh. It would sound ridiculous. Yet that's the kind of logic that women use when they claim to be "equal".

Gender equality doesn't make sense. If women are equal to men, then how come builders, construction workers, and even tech support people at internet companies, are always men? Why are there no great female inventors or generals? There aren't even any great female computer programmers. Why are there no great female captains or explorers? Why are there no female innovators in business, technology, etc? Women are only good innovators in female talents such as fashion and clothes. Even great chefs who teach cooking classes are usually men.

Women who think they are "equal" to men can NEVER explain any of this.

Men and women have many core differences. So they can't truly be equal. But that doesn't mean women shouldn't have rights or protection. Sure they should. All living beings should have rights and be protected from bad people or evil. But having rights doesn't make women "equal" to men, whatever that means. Nor does it mean that women should abuse those rights, or try to become men.

But the true problem isn't about feminism or women's lib. Such concepts don't turn women into men. As of now, American women sound like men, have disgusting masculine voices, walk like men, and look like men too. It's very disgusting. YUCK!

It has to be the result of some kind of biological change, caused by something deeper. Perhaps they put something in the food (GMO's) that raise the testosterone in women. Or something in the water, air or energy field. Remember that the government has many secret projects, such HAARP in Alaska, and they secretly spray chemtrails but do not tell us what they are for.


Hello,

I do not agree with your analysis.

The problem is basically that these female are inculcated since birth to be masculine. They don't have feminine traits because they were never taught them.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Taco » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:52 am

There's a few women that are aware of the problem.

Women Against Feminism
http://womenagainstfeminism.tumblr.com/
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4272
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:34 am

publicduende wrote:
Winston wrote:Yeah I was going to write an article about that. I don't understand why women believe that they are "equal" to men. What does that mean? That's a very nebulous word that can be twisted and abused easily to mean that women and men are the "same", which is disgusting, unnatural and untrue.

For example, could I say that since I'm "equal" with women, that I can breastfeed and take care of an infant just as well as a woman could? If I said that, everyone would laugh. It would sound ridiculous. Yet that's the kind of logic that women use when they claim to be "equal".


Oh come on now Winston, that is an insult to your intelligence. Nobody is talking about biological equality, only equal social opportunities. There is absolutely nothing disgusting in a woman wanting to make her own life choices, as long as she gets to reap their profits or pay their consequences, like any other member of society.

Winston wrote:Gender equality doesn't make sense. If women are equal to men, then how come builders, construction workers, and even tech support people at internet companies, are always men? Why are there no great female inventors or generals? There aren't even any great female computer programmers. Why are there no great female captains or explorers? Why are there no female innovators in business, technology, etc? Women are only good innovators in female talents such as fashion and clothes. Even great chefs who teach cooking classes are usually men.


This is a non-argument. Women have been fighting to be afforded the opportunity to embrace or excel in a certain profession, not a hard guarantee that they will be successful. Of course women aren't that suited to jobs involving heavy manual labour (although attending house chores day in day out ain't an easy job, I can assure you!), but jobs high in intellectual involvement and relatively low in peer confrontation, such as academic and industrial research, see women do extremely well.

Inventors are great minds confined in history, at a time when women weren't even allowed to co-sign a research paper, let alone get credit for a major contribution. If the same kind of equality had been afforded 100 or 150 years ago, you would have seen Mileva Maric's name next to Einstein's for his relativity theory, or Rosalind Franklin's (X-ray diffraction and discovery of the DNA structure) as prominent as Crick's and Watson's. The Bletchley Park complex, in England, home of Colossus C, one of the world's first electronic computers, was staffed by entire teams of women. Weird it might sound, some of the first computer programmers in history were women.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... d-War.html

There is absolutely no evidence that, all things being equal, women cannot perform intellectual tasks as well if not better than fellow men. There is in fact plenty of evidence of the opposite - that society has never been open to women showing their intellectual and social potential in the open and making choices outside the house/husband/children triptych. Only in the past few decades things have started to change substantially. Now, if you can see past the cloud of BS and bias artificially pumped by the mainstream media and the haters circles, you will see brainy women everywhere, from investment banks to social services.

Winston wrote:Women who think they are "equal" to men can NEVER explain any of this.


That's perhaps because there is nothing to explain. We have our biological differences but are, and should be, equal in front of the constructs of society. Simple as that.

Winston wrote:Men and women have many core differences. So they can't truly be equal. But that doesn't mean women shouldn't have rights or protection. Sure they should. All living beings should have rights and be protected from bad people or evil. But having rights doesn't make women "equal" to men, whatever that means. Nor does it mean that women should abuse those rights, or try to become men.

But the true problem isn't about feminism or women's lib. Such concepts don't turn women into men. As of now, American women sound like men, have disgusting masculine voices, walk like men, and look like men too. It's very disgusting. YUCK!


You're just pandering to the OP's initial statement. Yes there are a few women who cut their hair short and dress in a less than feminine way. There are also gay and transgender men who dress like women, not to mention those with weird fetishes. Are they're disgusting too? Are you making a normalcy-vs-deviancy statement or a gender-vs-gender statement here?

Winston wrote:It has to be the result of some kind of biological change, caused by something deeper. Perhaps they put something in the food (GMO's) that raise the testosterone in women. Or something in the water, air or energy field. Remember that the government has many secret projects, such HAARP in Alaska, and they secretly spray chemtrails but do not tell us what they are for.


That our waters are polluted with estrogens or estrogen-producing substances (like the ubiquitous soya), it is a fact. That would explain the pussification of men much more than the masculinisation of women, though, don't you think?


The government isn't poisoning our food unless you are a quack that also believes the government wants to kill us all.
In reality much of our food also comes from overseas. In reality our life expectancies have only ever been going up.

Little hint, Cancer, Heart attack, Stroke and the rest all occur in higher numbers in older people. So naturally if something lives longer it will get higher rates of these.
Conspiracy theorists likes to point to cancer going up and heart attack and pretty much every disease nearly but they have no biological understanding of how things work. Most in fact do know they are wrong but are just using it to scare people and get them to buy their products like Alex Jones.

It's a bit annoying to read gullible idiots blabbing about fluoride or other things and blaming them for things they have nothing to do with.
Blame the government for things that don't make sense.

For instance Alex Jones claims the government put fluoride in our water to lower our life expectancies and drop our IQ's and some idiots believe him and in a scared state buy his water purifiers without actually knowing what sodium fluoride even is on a scientific level.

In reality Hong Kong has fully fluoridated water and they have the worlds highest IQ and around the 2nd or 3rd longest lift expectancy and Singapore also does fluoridate their water also and their IQ is very high also and their life expectancy is near the top also.
Some people even claim that fluoride is the Jews trying to kill us. Well that's retarded because even Israel has fully fluoridated water and that's the Jewish homeland.
In reality Sodium fluoride isn't anything like Alex Jones claims it to be. It in fact does occur naturally and isn't' a man made compound like he claims. It is in fact very abundant in sea water and also exists in small amounts in fresh water also.

Alex Jones also claims that when you get in the shower your skin absorbs all the evil chemicals in the water and it goes into your blood.
Well anyone with a basic biology education would know that the skin is actually waterproof and when you stay too long in the bath and your skin gets wrinkly that's actually because the outer dead layer of skin absorbs water but after you get out for long enough it evaporates again. This is also why it turns paler.
Skin itself has a waterproof membrane under the dead skin layer and water molecules can't even get though let alone much larger compounds that are in the water.
Reverse osmosis water purifiers get rid of nearly everything except H20 molecules, Thus water molecules are virtually smaller than all the other salts, minerals, metals, Fluorides, Chlorine and other things in the water.

Alex Jones is a grade A BSer and people that believe him are just plain ignorant.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:43 am

Also to the original poster.
You say that people here are in lala land thinking the rest of the world is non feminist.
You have a partial point but you aren't entirely right either.
It's true that it's not just the USA and the UK that are feminist.

It's true that most of western Europe is feminist now. In fact the original idea even came from France of feminism.

But you are not correct is saying everywhere is feminist.
I have traveled to Japan a few years ago and it was clearly nowhere near as feminist as my home country of Australia.
Also Russia does not seem very feminist either. Apparently much of eastern Europe are also less feminist that western Europe.

Of course countries like India, Iran, China, and many others are obviously totally not feminist at all.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Anatol » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:48 am

Zionosis wrote:Also to the original poster.
You say that people here are in lala land thinking the rest of the world is non feminist.
You have a partial point but you aren't entirely right either.
It's true that it's not just the USA and the UK that are feminist.

It's true that most of western Europe is feminist now. In fact the original idea even came from France of feminism.

But you are not correct is saying everywhere is feminist.
I have traveled to Japan a few years ago and it was clearly nowhere near as feminist as my home country of Australia.
Also Russia does not seem very feminist either. Apparently much of eastern Europe are also less feminist that western Europe.

Of course countries like India, Iran, China, and many others are obviously totally not feminist at all.


Hello,

YOU ARE IN SERIOUS DELUSION LAND!

I have said again and again and again: Feminism means women's education, women's jobs, women's sports. ALL THESE are rife in the whole world except for Iraq, parts of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and parts of Africa. These are the ONLY non-feminist countries left.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Zionosis » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:55 am

Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Also to the original poster.
You say that people here are in lala land thinking the rest of the world is non feminist.
You have a partial point but you aren't entirely right either.
It's true that it's not just the USA and the UK that are feminist.

It's true that most of western Europe is feminist now. In fact the original idea even came from France of feminism.

But you are not correct is saying everywhere is feminist.
I have traveled to Japan a few years ago and it was clearly nowhere near as feminist as my home country of Australia.
Also Russia does not seem very feminist either. Apparently much of eastern Europe are also less feminist that western Europe.

Of course countries like India, Iran, China, and many others are obviously totally not feminist at all.


Hello,

YOU ARE IN SERIOUS DELUSION LAND!

I have said again and again and again: Feminism means women's education, women's jobs, women's sports. ALL THESE are rife in the whole world except for Iraq, parts of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and parts of Africa. These are the ONLY non-feminist countries left.


That's the official definition of feminism sure (equal rights). But you are seriously lacking a few brain cells if you can't see what feminism has transformed into. And that's what we people here on this site dislike.
Feminism has transformed practically into male hating. If you can't see that then you are blind.

Do we have to spell everything out for you. Can you at least read the famous feminists quotes and at least acknowledge that they are anti male.

And societies like the one in the USA, UK, Aus, NZ, France and most of western europe are far more in an anti male ideology than most other countries in the world. That anti male ideology is feminism. That's because feminism pushes for much of these laws and crazy things.
A few years ago we had a feminist law come here to Australia also.
It was already in the USA but now it's here also.
Basically if a woman is drunk and a man has sex with her it's rape. But that was like that already. The new law made it so that if both parties were drunk the man is still considered to have raped her.
If you don't believe me then look this up. Some of our politicians were even against it because it didn't make sense but it passed anyway.

This is also why in these "feminist" countries you can turn the TV on and see clearly anti male behavior pushed by the media. They try to make men out to be stupid and I even see programs of just a bunch of women sitting down talking crap about men and saying we don't need them. This is all clearly pretty negative stuff to males. If you deny it then you are the one in lala land.

East Asian countries are in fact the only super civilized countries on the planet that aren't anti male in ideology. Luckily they exist or the feminists would just claim that being pro male means you end up like India or many other countries like that.

If feminism was truly just for equal rights then there would be no need for feminists to continue at this point because if anything women have more advantages in society than men do now. Especially with laws. But no the male hating feminists just keep clawing and clawing and claiming they are discriminated against and getting more laws passed and the media is still full of anti male feminist BS.

Once you start to even look at movies from some of these other countries they are refreshing because they aren't filled with anti male brainwashing BS like American and most other western movies are.
Last edited by Zionosis on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:07 am

The whole concept of "equal rights" is an absurd fantasy. As I have said, women are grown children and therefore the reality is that they are going to be under the control of men, just as the reality is that children are going to be under the control of adults. The question is which men. Patriarchy is where women are controlled by men in their patrilineal families. Feminism is where women are controlled by (corporate/government/whatever) elite men.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4842
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Zionosis » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:23 am

Cornfed wrote:The whole concept of "equal rights" is an absurd fantasy. As I have said, women are grown children and therefore the reality is that they are going to be under the control of men, just as the reality is that children are going to be under the control of adults. The question is which men. Patriarchy is where women are controlled by men in their patrilineal families. Feminism is where women are controlled by (corporate/government/whatever) elite men.


You have a pretty good point.
You need a balance though. Clearly women are controlled by the government right now. But in India for instance it's maximum patriarchy families which is too much with organized weddings and crap. Those Indian men were smart in one way though. Without those organized weddings they would have probably never got a woman.

I think that if you can get a government that is legitimate and truly wants to improve the country like a few around the world then having women led by the government isn't bad. But the government in many countries like the USA, UK don't seem like they are leading anyone anywhere good. It all seems to be negative and destructive stuff they are teaching and brainwashing people though the media. Basically spreading degeneracy.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Anatol » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:25 am

Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Also to the original poster.
You say that people here are in lala land thinking the rest of the world is non feminist.
You have a partial point but you aren't entirely right either.
It's true that it's not just the USA and the UK that are feminist.

It's true that most of western Europe is feminist now. In fact the original idea even came from France of feminism.

But you are not correct is saying everywhere is feminist.
I have traveled to Japan a few years ago and it was clearly nowhere near as feminist as my home country of Australia.
Also Russia does not seem very feminist either. Apparently much of eastern Europe are also less feminist that western Europe.

Of course countries like India, Iran, China, and many others are obviously totally not feminist at all.


Hello,

YOU ARE IN SERIOUS DELUSION LAND!

I have said again and again and again: Feminism means women's education, women's jobs, women's sports. ALL THESE are rife in the whole world except for Iraq, parts of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and parts of Africa. These are the ONLY non-feminist countries left.


That's the official definition of feminism sure (equal rights). But you are seriously lacking a few brain cells if you can't see what feminism has transformed into. And that's what we people here on this site dislike.
Feminism has transformed practically into male hating. If you can't see that then you are blind.

Do we have to spell everything out for you. Can you at least read the famous feminists quotes and at least acknowledge that they are anti male.

And societies like the one in the USA, UK, Aus, NZ, France and most of western europe are far more in an anti male ideology than most other countries in the world. That anti male ideology is feminism. That's because feminism pushes for much of these laws and crazy things.
A few years ago we had a feminist law come here to Australia also.
It was already in the USA but now it's here also.
Basically if a woman is drunk and a man has sex with her it's rape. But that was like that already. The new law made it so that if both parties were drunk the man is still considered to have raped her.
If you don't believe me then look this up. Some of our politicians were even against it because it didn't make sense but it passed anyway.

This is also why in these "feminist" countries you can turn the TV on and see clearly anti male behavior pushed by the media. They try to make men out to be stupid and I even see programs of just a bunch of women sitting down talking crap about men and saying we don't need them. This is all clearly pretty negative stuff to males. If you deny it then you are the one in lala land.

East Asian countries are in fact the only super civilized countries on the planet that aren't anti male in ideology. Luckily they exist or the feminists would just claim that being pro male means you end up like India or many other countries like that.

If feminism was truly just for equal rights then there would be no need for feminists to continue at this point because if anything women have more advantages in society than men do now. Especially with laws. But no the male hating feminists just keep clawing and clawing and claiming they are discriminated against and getting more laws passed and the media is still full of anti male feminist BS.

Once you start to even look at movies from some of these other countries they are refreshing because they aren't filled with anti male brainwashing BS like American and most other western movies are.


Hello,

You admit that feminism is world-wide but yet say that it isn't? I think what you mean is, matriarchal societies are not world-wide. This is the EXACT problem! Matriarchal culture in western nations has taken over the last 15 years, and feminism's tentacles have been so wide-spread, so quickly around the globe, that men are just content with having feminism and not a matriarchal culture.

I, on the other hand, am adamant since the day I was born in Madrid, till the day I die. I saw NO feminism in my land of Spain where I was born 34 years ago, found it here when I came to U.S.A. at age 9. And it morphed into a matriarchal society about 10 years after I came here. Hence I say: NO feminism! {(God willing, through divine power bestowed by his grace above, the Muslims will CRUSH this vilest of evils in mankind's history!)}
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby publicduende » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:20 am

Zionosis wrote:The government isn't poisoning our food unless you are a quack that also believes the government wants to kill us all.
In reality much of our food also comes from overseas. In reality our life expectancies have only ever been going up.

Little hint, Cancer, Heart attack, Stroke and the rest all occur in higher numbers in older people. So naturally if something lives longer it will get higher rates of these.
Conspiracy theorists likes to point to cancer going up and heart attack and pretty much every disease nearly but they have no biological understanding of how things work. Most in fact do know they are wrong but are just using it to scare people and get them to buy their products like Alex Jones.

It's a bit annoying to read gullible idiots blabbing about fluoride or other things and blaming them for things they have nothing to do with.
Blame the government for things that don't make sense.

For instance Alex Jones claims the government put fluoride in our water to lower our life expectancies and drop our IQ's and some idiots believe him and in a scared state buy his water purifiers without actually knowing what sodium fluoride even is on a scientific level.

In reality Hong Kong has fully fluoridated water and they have the worlds highest IQ and around the 2nd or 3rd longest lift expectancy and Singapore also does fluoridate their water also and their IQ is very high also and their life expectancy is near the top also.
Some people even claim that fluoride is the Jews trying to kill us. Well that's retarded because even Israel has fully fluoridated water and that's the Jewish homeland.
In reality Sodium fluoride isn't anything like Alex Jones claims it to be. It in fact does occur naturally and isn't' a man made compound like he claims. It is in fact very abundant in sea water and also exists in small amounts in fresh water also.

Alex Jones also claims that when you get in the shower your skin absorbs all the evil chemicals in the water and it goes into your blood.
Well anyone with a basic biology education would know that the skin is actually waterproof and when you stay too long in the bath and your skin gets wrinkly that's actually because the outer dead layer of skin absorbs water but after you get out for long enough it evaporates again. This is also why it turns paler.
Skin itself has a waterproof membrane under the dead skin layer and water molecules can't even get though let alone much larger compounds that are in the water.
Reverse osmosis water purifiers get rid of nearly everything except H20 molecules, Thus water molecules are virtually smaller than all the other salts, minerals, metals, Fluorides, Chlorine and other things in the water.

Alex Jones is a grade A BSer and people that believe him are just plain ignorant.


Re-read the post, please. I didn't say the government is responsible for polluting water to pursue an agenda. It's our industrial products and lifestyles. Products and by-products rich in estrogens enter the water cycle, and most sewage treatments cannot filter them all out. We literally end up drinking what we piss. It's the way the ecosystem works, and it takes a very intellectually dishonest person to think that we can pollute the environment at our hearts' content and expect nature to do all the cleaning afterwards and return us pristine raw resources.

I don't really follow Alex Jones, his Bilderberg reports were groundbreaking but then I liked him less and less since he espoused that grassroot libertarian thinking. For what I know his scaremongering could even be driven by an agenda.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Also to the original poster.
You say that people here are in lala land thinking the rest of the world is non feminist.
You have a partial point but you aren't entirely right either.
It's true that it's not just the USA and the UK that are feminist.

It's true that most of western Europe is feminist now. In fact the original idea even came from France of feminism.

But you are not correct is saying everywhere is feminist.
I have traveled to Japan a few years ago and it was clearly nowhere near as feminist as my home country of Australia.
Also Russia does not seem very feminist either. Apparently much of eastern Europe are also less feminist that western Europe.

Of course countries like India, Iran, China, and many others are obviously totally not feminist at all.


Hello,

YOU ARE IN SERIOUS DELUSION LAND!

I have said again and again and again: Feminism means women's education, women's jobs, women's sports. ALL THESE are rife in the whole world except for Iraq, parts of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and parts of Africa. These are the ONLY non-feminist countries left.


That's the official definition of feminism sure (equal rights). But you are seriously lacking a few brain cells if you can't see what feminism has transformed into. And that's what we people here on this site dislike.
Feminism has transformed practically into male hating. If you can't see that then you are blind.

Do we have to spell everything out for you. Can you at least read the famous feminists quotes and at least acknowledge that they are anti male.

And societies like the one in the USA, UK, Aus, NZ, France and most of western europe are far more in an anti male ideology than most other countries in the world. That anti male ideology is feminism. That's because feminism pushes for much of these laws and crazy things.
A few years ago we had a feminist law come here to Australia also.
It was already in the USA but now it's here also.
Basically if a woman is drunk and a man has sex with her it's rape. But that was like that already. The new law made it so that if both parties were drunk the man is still considered to have raped her.
If you don't believe me then look this up. Some of our politicians were even against it because it didn't make sense but it passed anyway.

This is also why in these "feminist" countries you can turn the TV on and see clearly anti male behavior pushed by the media. They try to make men out to be stupid and I even see programs of just a bunch of women sitting down talking crap about men and saying we don't need them. This is all clearly pretty negative stuff to males. If you deny it then you are the one in lala land.

East Asian countries are in fact the only super civilized countries on the planet that aren't anti male in ideology. Luckily they exist or the feminists would just claim that being pro male means you end up like India or many other countries like that.

If feminism was truly just for equal rights then there would be no need for feminists to continue at this point because if anything women have more advantages in society than men do now. Especially with laws. But no the male hating feminists just keep clawing and clawing and claiming they are discriminated against and getting more laws passed and the media is still full of anti male feminist BS.

Once you start to even look at movies from some of these other countries they are refreshing because they aren't filled with anti male brainwashing BS like American and most other western movies are.


Hello,

You admit that feminism is world-wide but yet say that it isn't? I think what you mean is, matriarchal societies are not world-wide. This is the EXACT problem! Matriarchal culture in western nations has taken over the last 15 years, and feminism's tentacles have been so wide-spread, so quickly around the globe, that men are just content with having feminism and not a matriarchal culture.

I, on the other hand, am adamant since the day I was born in Madrid, till the day I die. I saw NO feminism in my land of Spain where I was born 34 years ago, found it here when I came to U.S.A. at age 9. And it morphed into a matriarchal society about 10 years after I came here. Hence I say: NO feminism! {(God willing, through divine power bestowed by his grace above, the Muslims will CRUSH this vilest of evils in mankind's history!)}


No I never said feminism is in every country. Women working like they do in east Asian countries isn't feminism because they have been doing that far before the feminist revolution in the west.
Feminism was started on the notion that men are oppressors and negative. How about you do some research.

Also you are wrong. The USA is technically a patriarchy country in that practically all the government and branches are all run by men.
They seem to pander to women's rights and are slowly destroying the society though. They also pander to crap like homosexuality and seems everything they push for ultimately has a negative effect on society.

Then look at Russia's government and they keep homosexuality under control and don't push it on the media for their kids to see, They also seem to care about the country in that the government even subsidized families to have babies because of the low white birth rate there.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:01 pm

publicduende wrote:
Zionosis wrote:The government isn't poisoning our food unless you are a quack that also believes the government wants to kill us all.
In reality much of our food also comes from overseas. In reality our life expectancies have only ever been going up.

Little hint, Cancer, Heart attack, Stroke and the rest all occur in higher numbers in older people. So naturally if something lives longer it will get higher rates of these.
Conspiracy theorists likes to point to cancer going up and heart attack and pretty much every disease nearly but they have no biological understanding of how things work. Most in fact do know they are wrong but are just using it to scare people and get them to buy their products like Alex Jones.

It's a bit annoying to read gullible idiots blabbing about fluoride or other things and blaming them for things they have nothing to do with.
Blame the government for things that don't make sense.

For instance Alex Jones claims the government put fluoride in our water to lower our life expectancies and drop our IQ's and some idiots believe him and in a scared state buy his water purifiers without actually knowing what sodium fluoride even is on a scientific level.

In reality Hong Kong has fully fluoridated water and they have the worlds highest IQ and around the 2nd or 3rd longest lift expectancy and Singapore also does fluoridate their water also and their IQ is very high also and their life expectancy is near the top also.
Some people even claim that fluoride is the Jews trying to kill us. Well that's retarded because even Israel has fully fluoridated water and that's the Jewish homeland.
In reality Sodium fluoride isn't anything like Alex Jones claims it to be. It in fact does occur naturally and isn't' a man made compound like he claims. It is in fact very abundant in sea water and also exists in small amounts in fresh water also.

Alex Jones also claims that when you get in the shower your skin absorbs all the evil chemicals in the water and it goes into your blood.
Well anyone with a basic biology education would know that the skin is actually waterproof and when you stay too long in the bath and your skin gets wrinkly that's actually because the outer dead layer of skin absorbs water but after you get out for long enough it evaporates again. This is also why it turns paler.
Skin itself has a waterproof membrane under the dead skin layer and water molecules can't even get though let alone much larger compounds that are in the water.
Reverse osmosis water purifiers get rid of nearly everything except H20 molecules, Thus water molecules are virtually smaller than all the other salts, minerals, metals, Fluorides, Chlorine and other things in the water.

Alex Jones is a grade A BSer and people that believe him are just plain ignorant.


Re-read the post, please. I didn't say the government is responsible for polluting water to pursue an agenda. It's our industrial products and lifestyles. Products and by-products rich in estrogens enter the water cycle, and most sewage treatments cannot filter them all out. We literally end up drinking what we piss. It's the way the ecosystem works, and it takes a very intellectually dishonest person to think that we can pollute the environment at our hearts' content and expect nature to do all the cleaning afterwards and return us pristine raw resources.

I don't really follow Alex Jones, his Bilderberg reports were groundbreaking but then I liked him less and less since he espoused that grassroot libertarian thinking. For what I know his scaremongering could even be driven by an agenda.




I think you mustn't know how sewage treatment works. There is nothing unnatural about our crap and piss either. It in fact is high in nutrients and degrades fast in the environment and has for hundreds of thousands of years before sewage systems were invented.



Let me tell you a sewage system works similar to a fish tank but is done better. The ammonia in the waste is converted into nitrite by bacteria and that nitrite is converted into nitrate by other bacteria. The end result is water that is cleaner chemically than typical river water. They also run UV lights over it which kills any other sorts of bacteria.

Most places in the world don't even pump the treated water back into a river that feeds into a water supply.

If when you say we drink what we piss you mean the H20 then you are right. The water we drink is actually water that has gone thought the ecosystem probably millions of times and at one point a dinosaur may have drunk it and pissed it out even.
I am not sure you know how the ecosystem works, Crap and piss is not a contaminant to the environment but in fact part of the system.

There is even a thing called aquaponics where you have for instance some fish and you collect their waste and use it as fertilizer in your edible plants to make them grow faster. You are basically creating your own mini ecosystem for yourself. You eat the fish once they are large enough and their waste provides your plants with enough nutrients to grow fast enough.


Little hint. Stop reading all the conspiracy theories and actually go learn some science.

Here is some BS from Alex Jones here. Most of them to some end are to sell his products.

World wide shortage of rare earth metals – Didn’t happen

Food supply disruptions hit western nations – Didn’t happen

Deadly superbug mutation goes wild – Didn’t happen

U.S. power grid suffers catastrophic failure – Didn’t happen

Satellite breakdown – Didn’t happen

Sperm count drops, infertility rates rise – Fertility is increasing, not decreasing, across the United States

Terrorist strike on the U.S. water supply – Didn’t happen

Cell phone brain tumors start to appear in younger users – Didn’t happen

New exotic superfood from South America emerges in western markets – Didn’t happen

2008 US dollar will devalue 90% in 2 years - didn't happen

YTK fear mongering about the collapse - didn't happen

2009 16 year old kids to enforce martial law in 2-3 years - didn't happen

2010 within 16 moths at least 15 European nations will collapse - didn't happen.

2010 US dollar will devalue 50% within the next 2 years - didn't happen.

2009 staged biological attack will kill 50% of US population - didn't happen.

There are so many more but I am too lazy to type them out.
David Icke is even worse than Jones.
Last edited by Zionosis on Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Anatol » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:12 pm

Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Also to the original poster.
You say that people here are in lala land thinking the rest of the world is non feminist.
You have a partial point but you aren't entirely right either.
It's true that it's not just the USA and the UK that are feminist.

It's true that most of western Europe is feminist now. In fact the original idea even came from France of feminism.

But you are not correct is saying everywhere is feminist.
I have traveled to Japan a few years ago and it was clearly nowhere near as feminist as my home country of Australia.
Also Russia does not seem very feminist either. Apparently much of eastern Europe are also less feminist that western Europe.

Of course countries like India, Iran, China, and many others are obviously totally not feminist at all.


Hello,

YOU ARE IN SERIOUS DELUSION LAND!

I have said again and again and again: Feminism means women's education, women's jobs, women's sports. ALL THESE are rife in the whole world except for Iraq, parts of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and parts of Africa. These are the ONLY non-feminist countries left.


That's the official definition of feminism sure (equal rights). But you are seriously lacking a few brain cells if you can't see what feminism has transformed into. And that's what we people here on this site dislike.
Feminism has transformed practically into male hating. If you can't see that then you are blind.

Do we have to spell everything out for you. Can you at least read the famous feminists quotes and at least acknowledge that they are anti male.

And societies like the one in the USA, UK, Aus, NZ, France and most of western europe are far more in an anti male ideology than most other countries in the world. That anti male ideology is feminism. That's because feminism pushes for much of these laws and crazy things.
A few years ago we had a feminist law come here to Australia also.
It was already in the USA but now it's here also.
Basically if a woman is drunk and a man has sex with her it's rape. But that was like that already. The new law made it so that if both parties were drunk the man is still considered to have raped her.
If you don't believe me then look this up. Some of our politicians were even against it because it didn't make sense but it passed anyway.

This is also why in these "feminist" countries you can turn the TV on and see clearly anti male behavior pushed by the media. They try to make men out to be stupid and I even see programs of just a bunch of women sitting down talking crap about men and saying we don't need them. This is all clearly pretty negative stuff to males. If you deny it then you are the one in lala land.

East Asian countries are in fact the only super civilized countries on the planet that aren't anti male in ideology. Luckily they exist or the feminists would just claim that being pro male means you end up like India or many other countries like that.

If feminism was truly just for equal rights then there would be no need for feminists to continue at this point because if anything women have more advantages in society than men do now. Especially with laws. But no the male hating feminists just keep clawing and clawing and claiming they are discriminated against and getting more laws passed and the media is still full of anti male feminist BS.

Once you start to even look at movies from some of these other countries they are refreshing because they aren't filled with anti male brainwashing BS like American and most other western movies are.


Hello,

You admit that feminism is world-wide but yet say that it isn't? I think what you mean is, matriarchal societies are not world-wide. This is the EXACT problem! Matriarchal culture in western nations has taken over the last 15 years, and feminism's tentacles have been so wide-spread, so quickly around the globe, that men are just content with having feminism and not a matriarchal culture.

I, on the other hand, am adamant since the day I was born in Madrid, till the day I die. I saw NO feminism in my land of Spain where I was born 34 years ago, found it here when I came to U.S.A. at age 9. And it morphed into a matriarchal society about 10 years after I came here. Hence I say: NO feminism! {(God willing, through divine power bestowed by his grace above, the Muslims will CRUSH this vilest of evils in mankind's history!)}


No I never said feminism is in every country. Women working like they do in east Asian countries isn't feminism because they have been doing that far before the feminist revolution in the west.
Feminism was started on the notion that men are oppressors and negative. How about you do some research.

Also you are wrong. The USA is technically a patriarchy country in that practically all the government and branches are all run by men.
They seem to pander to women's rights and are slowly destroying the society though. They also pander to crap like ********* and seems everything they push for ultimately has a negative effect on society.

Then look at Russia's government and they keep *********** under control and don't push it on the media for their kids to see, They also seem to care about the country in that the government even subsidized families to have babies because of the low white birth rate there.


Hello,

Again, the DELUSIONS on this web-site are showing. If 0.005% of the men are elite and control all the society which is beneath them, and that society has 95% females in power over men {(which is the case now)}, then the society is matriarchal except for those 0.005% men, who comprise the elite.

I fail to see why so many on this web-site seem to have a hard time accepting brutal facts!!

Also, Russia is TOTALLY feminist! Every woman there is studying or working or playing sports. ALL of them! It is disgusting. {(Same for China and India)}.
Last edited by Anatol on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:17 pm

Feminism is ACTIVELY promoted by the US Department of State and the US Agency for International Development. Women's Programs designed to "empower" women through bank loans, educational grants, female-schools, women's clinics, and get this MALE INFANT CIRCUMCISION AS A MEANS FOR AIDS PREVENTION are funded and promoted by the US Foreign Affairs Agencies.

Most of these activities are targeting developing countries, but they exist in developed countries also.

Finally, anyone who thinks that feminism was designed to achieve "equality" for women is a fool. Their stated justification was for equality, but they actually sought advantage over men by whining about not being equal. They point to the top 5% of men in terms of wealth and, through, argument consider them to typify normal, everyday men. They have no problem with women not being equal in terms of military draft, military combat, dangerous employment positions. They have no problem with men having no choice about keeping a child and having to pay 18-24 years of child support for a child he did not want. They have no of problem making false allegations of domestic abuse against men to exert control or revenge.

Feminism is female supremacy under the guise of equality.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests