Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


REALITY - FEMINISM HAS SPREAD WORLDWIDE!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Anatol » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Feminism is ACTIVELY promoted by the US Department of State and the US Agency for International Development. Women's Programs designed to "empower" women through bank loans, educational grants, female-schools, women's clinics, and get this MALE INFANT CIRCUMCISION AS A MEANS FOR AIDS PREVENTION are funded and promoted by the US Foreign Affairs Agencies.

Most of these activities are targeting developing countries, but they exist in developed countries also.

Finally, anyone who thinks that feminism was designed to achieve "equality" for women is a fool. Their stated justification was for equality, but they actually sought advantage over men by whining about not being equal. They point to the top 5% of men in terms of wealth and, through, argument consider them to typify normal, everyday men. They have no problem with women not being equal in terms of military draft, military combat, dangerous employment positions. They have no problem with men having no choice about keeping a child and having to pay 18-24 years of child support for a child he did not want. They have no of problem making false allegations of domestic abuse against men to exert control or revenge.

Feminism is female supremacy under the guise of equality.


Hello,

This is totally false! The original feminism was designed to make money from women working. That's why the greedy capitalists espoused it here in U.S.A. in the early 1970s. It MORPHED into a hideous uncontrolled experiment, and the elites didn't care!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Zionosis » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:41 pm

Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Also to the original poster.
You say that people here are in lala land thinking the rest of the world is non feminist.
You have a partial point but you aren't entirely right either.
It's true that it's not just the USA and the UK that are feminist.

It's true that most of western Europe is feminist now. In fact the original idea even came from France of feminism.

But you are not correct is saying everywhere is feminist.
I have traveled to Japan a few years ago and it was clearly nowhere near as feminist as my home country of Australia.
Also Russia does not seem very feminist either. Apparently much of eastern Europe are also less feminist that western Europe.

Of course countries like India, Iran, China, and many others are obviously totally not feminist at all.


Hello,

YOU ARE IN SERIOUS DELUSION LAND!

I have said again and again and again: Feminism means women's education, women's jobs, women's sports. ALL THESE are rife in the whole world except for Iraq, parts of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and parts of Africa. These are the ONLY non-feminist countries left.


That's the official definition of feminism sure (equal rights). But you are seriously lacking a few brain cells if you can't see what feminism has transformed into. And that's what we people here on this site dislike.
Feminism has transformed practically into male hating. If you can't see that then you are blind.

Do we have to spell everything out for you. Can you at least read the famous feminists quotes and at least acknowledge that they are anti male.

And societies like the one in the USA, UK, Aus, NZ, France and most of western europe are far more in an anti male ideology than most other countries in the world. That anti male ideology is feminism. That's because feminism pushes for much of these laws and crazy things.
A few years ago we had a feminist law come here to Australia also.
It was already in the USA but now it's here also.
Basically if a woman is drunk and a man has sex with her it's rape. But that was like that already. The new law made it so that if both parties were drunk the man is still considered to have raped her.
If you don't believe me then look this up. Some of our politicians were even against it because it didn't make sense but it passed anyway.

This is also why in these "feminist" countries you can turn the TV on and see clearly anti male behavior pushed by the media. They try to make men out to be stupid and I even see programs of just a bunch of women sitting down talking crap about men and saying we don't need them. This is all clearly pretty negative stuff to males. If you deny it then you are the one in lala land.

East Asian countries are in fact the only super civilized countries on the planet that aren't anti male in ideology. Luckily they exist or the feminists would just claim that being pro male means you end up like India or many other countries like that.

If feminism was truly just for equal rights then there would be no need for feminists to continue at this point because if anything women have more advantages in society than men do now. Especially with laws. But no the male hating feminists just keep clawing and clawing and claiming they are discriminated against and getting more laws passed and the media is still full of anti male feminist BS.

Once you start to even look at movies from some of these other countries they are refreshing because they aren't filled with anti male brainwashing BS like American and most other western movies are.


Hello,

You admit that feminism is world-wide but yet say that it isn't? I think what you mean is, matriarchal societies are not world-wide. This is the EXACT problem! Matriarchal culture in western nations has taken over the last 15 years, and feminism's tentacles have been so wide-spread, so quickly around the globe, that men are just content with having feminism and not a matriarchal culture.

I, on the other hand, am adamant since the day I was born in Madrid, till the day I die. I saw NO feminism in my land of Spain where I was born 34 years ago, found it here when I came to U.S.A. at age 9. And it morphed into a matriarchal society about 10 years after I came here. Hence I say: NO feminism! {(God willing, through divine power bestowed by his grace above, the Muslims will CRUSH this vilest of evils in mankind's history!)}


No I never said feminism is in every country. Women working like they do in east Asian countries isn't feminism because they have been doing that far before the feminist revolution in the west.
Feminism was started on the notion that men are oppressors and negative. How about you do some research.

Also you are wrong. The USA is technically a patriarchy country in that practically all the government and branches are all run by men.
They seem to pander to women's rights and are slowly destroying the society though. They also pander to crap like ********* and seems everything they push for ultimately has a negative effect on society.

Then look at Russia's government and they keep *********** under control and don't push it on the media for their kids to see, They also seem to care about the country in that the government even subsidized families to have babies because of the low white birth rate there.


Hello,

Again, the DELUSIONS on this web-site are showing. If 0.005% of the men are elite and control all the society which is beneath them, and that society has 95% females in power over men {(which is the case now)}, then the society is matriarchal except for those 0.005% men, who comprise the elite.

I fail to see why so many on this web-site seem to have a hard time accepting brutal facts!!

Also, Russia is TOTALLY feminist! Every woman there is studying or working or playing sports. ALL of them! It is disgusting. {(Same for China and India)}.


Are you a troll or just stupid. Seriously? Clearly you don't even know what feminism even is.
I think it's obvious you are a troll by now.

I have seen people like you before on certain topics on the net. You try to get people to change the subject and debate about something pointless.

You can have your own definition for feminism if you want.

But us on this forum and most other men know it for what it really is. That is the disdain for men.

If you want to believe that some ancient women working in the rice fields in China = feminism then be my guest. I don't care what retarded beliefs you have, You are just funny to read. Your trolling could be done better though.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Anatol » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:00 pm

Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Also to the original poster.
You say that people here are in lala land thinking the rest of the world is non feminist.
You have a partial point but you aren't entirely right either.
It's true that it's not just the USA and the UK that are feminist.

It's true that most of western Europe is feminist now. In fact the original idea even came from France of feminism.

But you are not correct is saying everywhere is feminist.
I have traveled to Japan a few years ago and it was clearly nowhere near as feminist as my home country of Australia.
Also Russia does not seem very feminist either. Apparently much of eastern Europe are also less feminist that western Europe.

Of course countries like India, Iran, China, and many others are obviously totally not feminist at all.


Hello,

YOU ARE IN SERIOUS DELUSION LAND!

I have said again and again and again: Feminism means women's education, women's jobs, women's sports. ALL THESE are rife in the whole world except for Iraq, parts of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and parts of Africa. These are the ONLY non-feminist countries left.


That's the official definition of feminism sure (equal rights). But you are seriously lacking a few brain cells if you can't see what feminism has transformed into. And that's what we people here on this site dislike.
Feminism has transformed practically into male hating. If you can't see that then you are blind.

Do we have to spell everything out for you. Can you at least read the famous feminists quotes and at least acknowledge that they are anti male.

And societies like the one in the USA, UK, Aus, NZ, France and most of western europe are far more in an anti male ideology than most other countries in the world. That anti male ideology is feminism. That's because feminism pushes for much of these laws and crazy things.
A few years ago we had a feminist law come here to Australia also.
It was already in the USA but now it's here also.
Basically if a woman is drunk and a man has sex with her it's rape. But that was like that already. The new law made it so that if both parties were drunk the man is still considered to have raped her.
If you don't believe me then look this up. Some of our politicians were even against it because it didn't make sense but it passed anyway.

This is also why in these "feminist" countries you can turn the TV on and see clearly anti male behavior pushed by the media. They try to make men out to be stupid and I even see programs of just a bunch of women sitting down talking crap about men and saying we don't need them. This is all clearly pretty negative stuff to males. If you deny it then you are the one in lala land.

East Asian countries are in fact the only super civilized countries on the planet that aren't anti male in ideology. Luckily they exist or the feminists would just claim that being pro male means you end up like India or many other countries like that.

If feminism was truly just for equal rights then there would be no need for feminists to continue at this point because if anything women have more advantages in society than men do now. Especially with laws. But no the male hating feminists just keep clawing and clawing and claiming they are discriminated against and getting more laws passed and the media is still full of anti male feminist BS.

Once you start to even look at movies from some of these other countries they are refreshing because they aren't filled with anti male brainwashing BS like American and most other western movies are.


Hello,

You admit that feminism is world-wide but yet say that it isn't? I think what you mean is, matriarchal societies are not world-wide. This is the EXACT problem! Matriarchal culture in western nations has taken over the last 15 years, and feminism's tentacles have been so wide-spread, so quickly around the globe, that men are just content with having feminism and not a matriarchal culture.

I, on the other hand, am adamant since the day I was born in Madrid, till the day I die. I saw NO feminism in my land of Spain where I was born 34 years ago, found it here when I came to U.S.A. at age 9. And it morphed into a matriarchal society about 10 years after I came here. Hence I say: NO feminism! {(God willing, through divine power bestowed by his grace above, the Muslims will CRUSH this vilest of evils in mankind's history!)}


No I never said feminism is in every country. Women working like they do in east Asian countries isn't feminism because they have been doing that far before the feminist revolution in the west.
Feminism was started on the notion that men are oppressors and negative. How about you do some research.

Also you are wrong. The USA is technically a patriarchy country in that practically all the government and branches are all run by men.
They seem to pander to women's rights and are slowly destroying the society though. They also pander to crap like ********* and seems everything they push for ultimately has a negative effect on society.

Then look at Russia's government and they keep *********** under control and don't push it on the media for their kids to see, They also seem to care about the country in that the government even subsidized families to have babies because of the low white birth rate there.


Hello,

Again, the DELUSIONS on this web-site are showing. If 0.005% of the men are elite and control all the society which is beneath them, and that society has 95% females in power over men {(which is the case now)}, then the society is matriarchal except for those 0.005% men, who comprise the elite.

I fail to see why so many on this web-site seem to have a hard time accepting brutal facts!!

Also, Russia is TOTALLY feminist! Every woman there is studying or working or playing sports. ALL of them! It is disgusting. {(Same for China and India)}.


Are you a troll or just stupid. Seriously? Clearly you don't even know what feminism even is.
I think it's obvious you are a troll by now.

I have seen people like you before on certain topics on the net. You try to get people to change the subject and debate about something pointless.

You can have your own definition for feminism if you want.

But us on this forum and most other men know it for what it really is. That is the disdain for men.

If you want to believe that some ancient women working in the rice fields in China = feminism then be my guest. I don't care what retarded beliefs you have, You are just funny to read. Your trolling could be done better though.


Hello,

I don't agree with you. Any kind of woman's education that's not home-schooled or women's sports or women's jobs beyond the most basic ones, equates to feminism. What is in the Western nations the last 15 years is a TOTAL matriarchal society. This is a woman-dominated society and will be for 100 years at least. It is a SICK nation and God Willing, Islam will wipe it off the map, along with China and India. I am CERTAIN that truth is on the anti-feminists' side. Even if only 5% of the world is anti-feminist {(as per the definition I'm using of no women's education formally, no women's sports, no women's jobs, and definitely NO women in power over men)}, I am certain that we true anti-feminist men will win.

{(By the glory and will of Excelsior, there was nary a thought as he slew the wicked beast that cometh from the ice)}. This is what must be done to feminism.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Zionosis » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:25 pm

Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Also to the original poster.
You say that people here are in lala land thinking the rest of the world is non feminist.
You have a partial point but you aren't entirely right either.
It's true that it's not just the USA and the UK that are feminist.

It's true that most of western Europe is feminist now. In fact the original idea even came from France of feminism.

But you are not correct is saying everywhere is feminist.
I have traveled to Japan a few years ago and it was clearly nowhere near as feminist as my home country of Australia.
Also Russia does not seem very feminist either. Apparently much of eastern Europe are also less feminist that western Europe.

Of course countries like India, Iran, China, and many others are obviously totally not feminist at all.


Hello,

YOU ARE IN SERIOUS DELUSION LAND!

I have said again and again and again: Feminism means women's education, women's jobs, women's sports. ALL THESE are rife in the whole world except for Iraq, parts of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and parts of Africa. These are the ONLY non-feminist countries left.


That's the official definition of feminism sure (equal rights). But you are seriously lacking a few brain cells if you can't see what feminism has transformed into. And that's what we people here on this site dislike.
Feminism has transformed practically into male hating. If you can't see that then you are blind.

Do we have to spell everything out for you. Can you at least read the famous feminists quotes and at least acknowledge that they are anti male.

And societies like the one in the USA, UK, Aus, NZ, France and most of western europe are far more in an anti male ideology than most other countries in the world. That anti male ideology is feminism. That's because feminism pushes for much of these laws and crazy things.
A few years ago we had a feminist law come here to Australia also.
It was already in the USA but now it's here also.
Basically if a woman is drunk and a man has sex with her it's rape. But that was like that already. The new law made it so that if both parties were drunk the man is still considered to have raped her.
If you don't believe me then look this up. Some of our politicians were even against it because it didn't make sense but it passed anyway.

This is also why in these "feminist" countries you can turn the TV on and see clearly anti male behavior pushed by the media. They try to make men out to be stupid and I even see programs of just a bunch of women sitting down talking crap about men and saying we don't need them. This is all clearly pretty negative stuff to males. If you deny it then you are the one in lala land.

East Asian countries are in fact the only super civilized countries on the planet that aren't anti male in ideology. Luckily they exist or the feminists would just claim that being pro male means you end up like India or many other countries like that.

If feminism was truly just for equal rights then there would be no need for feminists to continue at this point because if anything women have more advantages in society than men do now. Especially with laws. But no the male hating feminists just keep clawing and clawing and claiming they are discriminated against and getting more laws passed and the media is still full of anti male feminist BS.

Once you start to even look at movies from some of these other countries they are refreshing because they aren't filled with anti male brainwashing BS like American and most other western movies are.


Hello,

You admit that feminism is world-wide but yet say that it isn't? I think what you mean is, matriarchal societies are not world-wide. This is the EXACT problem! Matriarchal culture in western nations has taken over the last 15 years, and feminism's tentacles have been so wide-spread, so quickly around the globe, that men are just content with having feminism and not a matriarchal culture.

I, on the other hand, am adamant since the day I was born in Madrid, till the day I die. I saw NO feminism in my land of Spain where I was born 34 years ago, found it here when I came to U.S.A. at age 9. And it morphed into a matriarchal society about 10 years after I came here. Hence I say: NO feminism! {(God willing, through divine power bestowed by his grace above, the Muslims will CRUSH this vilest of evils in mankind's history!)}


No I never said feminism is in every country. Women working like they do in east Asian countries isn't feminism because they have been doing that far before the feminist revolution in the west.
Feminism was started on the notion that men are oppressors and negative. How about you do some research.

Also you are wrong. The USA is technically a patriarchy country in that practically all the government and branches are all run by men.
They seem to pander to women's rights and are slowly destroying the society though. They also pander to crap like ********* and seems everything they push for ultimately has a negative effect on society.

Then look at Russia's government and they keep *********** under control and don't push it on the media for their kids to see, They also seem to care about the country in that the government even subsidized families to have babies because of the low white birth rate there.


Hello,

Again, the DELUSIONS on this web-site are showing. If 0.005% of the men are elite and control all the society which is beneath them, and that society has 95% females in power over men {(which is the case now)}, then the society is matriarchal except for those 0.005% men, who comprise the elite.

I fail to see why so many on this web-site seem to have a hard time accepting brutal facts!!

Also, Russia is TOTALLY feminist! Every woman there is studying or working or playing sports. ALL of them! It is disgusting. {(Same for China and India)}.


Are you a troll or just stupid. Seriously? Clearly you don't even know what feminism even is.
I think it's obvious you are a troll by now.

I have seen people like you before on certain topics on the net. You try to get people to change the subject and debate about something pointless.

You can have your own definition for feminism if you want.

But us on this forum and most other men know it for what it really is. That is the disdain for men.

If you want to believe that some ancient women working in the rice fields in China = feminism then be my guest. I don't care what retarded beliefs you have, You are just funny to read. Your trolling could be done better though.


Hello,

I don't agree with you. Any kind of woman's education that's not home-schooled or women's sports or women's jobs beyond the most basic ones, equates to feminism. What is in the Western nations the last 15 years is a TOTAL matriarchal society. This is a woman-dominated society and will be for 100 years at least. It is a SICK nation and God Willing, Islam will wipe it off the map, along with China and India. I am CERTAIN that truth is on the anti-feminists' side. Even if only 5% of the world is anti-feminist {(as per the definition I'm using of no women's education formally, no women's sports, no women's jobs, and definitely NO women in power over men)}, I am certain that we true anti-feminist men will win.

{(By the glory and will of Excelsior, there was nary a thought as he slew the wicked beast that cometh from the ice)}. This is what must be done to feminism.



Now your trolling is just blatant. lol
You made me laugh though. Good one.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Anatol » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Also to the original poster.
You say that people here are in lala land thinking the rest of the world is non feminist.
You have a partial point but you aren't entirely right either.
It's true that it's not just the USA and the UK that are feminist.

It's true that most of western Europe is feminist now. In fact the original idea even came from France of feminism.

But you are not correct is saying everywhere is feminist.
I have traveled to Japan a few years ago and it was clearly nowhere near as feminist as my home country of Australia.
Also Russia does not seem very feminist either. Apparently much of eastern Europe are also less feminist that western Europe.

Of course countries like India, Iran, China, and many others are obviously totally not feminist at all.


Hello,

YOU ARE IN SERIOUS DELUSION LAND!

I have said again and again and again: Feminism means women's education, women's jobs, women's sports. ALL THESE are rife in the whole world except for Iraq, parts of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and parts of Africa. These are the ONLY non-feminist countries left.


That's the official definition of feminism sure (equal rights). But you are seriously lacking a few brain cells if you can't see what feminism has transformed into. And that's what we people here on this site dislike.
Feminism has transformed practically into male hating. If you can't see that then you are blind.

Do we have to spell everything out for you. Can you at least read the famous feminists quotes and at least acknowledge that they are anti male.

And societies like the one in the USA, UK, Aus, NZ, France and most of western europe are far more in an anti male ideology than most other countries in the world. That anti male ideology is feminism. That's because feminism pushes for much of these laws and crazy things.
A few years ago we had a feminist law come here to Australia also.
It was already in the USA but now it's here also.
Basically if a woman is drunk and a man has sex with her it's rape. But that was like that already. The new law made it so that if both parties were drunk the man is still considered to have raped her.
If you don't believe me then look this up. Some of our politicians were even against it because it didn't make sense but it passed anyway.

This is also why in these "feminist" countries you can turn the TV on and see clearly anti male behavior pushed by the media. They try to make men out to be stupid and I even see programs of just a bunch of women sitting down talking crap about men and saying we don't need them. This is all clearly pretty negative stuff to males. If you deny it then you are the one in lala land.

East Asian countries are in fact the only super civilized countries on the planet that aren't anti male in ideology. Luckily they exist or the feminists would just claim that being pro male means you end up like India or many other countries like that.

If feminism was truly just for equal rights then there would be no need for feminists to continue at this point because if anything women have more advantages in society than men do now. Especially with laws. But no the male hating feminists just keep clawing and clawing and claiming they are discriminated against and getting more laws passed and the media is still full of anti male feminist BS.

Once you start to even look at movies from some of these other countries they are refreshing because they aren't filled with anti male brainwashing BS like American and most other western movies are.


Hello,

You admit that feminism is world-wide but yet say that it isn't? I think what you mean is, matriarchal societies are not world-wide. This is the EXACT problem! Matriarchal culture in western nations has taken over the last 15 years, and feminism's tentacles have been so wide-spread, so quickly around the globe, that men are just content with having feminism and not a matriarchal culture.

I, on the other hand, am adamant since the day I was born in Madrid, till the day I die. I saw NO feminism in my land of Spain where I was born 34 years ago, found it here when I came to U.S.A. at age 9. And it morphed into a matriarchal society about 10 years after I came here. Hence I say: NO feminism! {(God willing, through divine power bestowed by his grace above, the Muslims will CRUSH this vilest of evils in mankind's history!)}


No I never said feminism is in every country. Women working like they do in east Asian countries isn't feminism because they have been doing that far before the feminist revolution in the west.
Feminism was started on the notion that men are oppressors and negative. How about you do some research.

Also you are wrong. The USA is technically a patriarchy country in that practically all the government and branches are all run by men.
They seem to pander to women's rights and are slowly destroying the society though. They also pander to crap like ********* and seems everything they push for ultimately has a negative effect on society.

Then look at Russia's government and they keep *********** under control and don't push it on the media for their kids to see, They also seem to care about the country in that the government even subsidized families to have babies because of the low white birth rate there.


Hello,

Again, the DELUSIONS on this web-site are showing. If 0.005% of the men are elite and control all the society which is beneath them, and that society has 95% females in power over men {(which is the case now)}, then the society is matriarchal except for those 0.005% men, who comprise the elite.

I fail to see why so many on this web-site seem to have a hard time accepting brutal facts!!

Also, Russia is TOTALLY feminist! Every woman there is studying or working or playing sports. ALL of them! It is disgusting. {(Same for China and India)}.


Are you a troll or just stupid. Seriously? Clearly you don't even know what feminism even is.
I think it's obvious you are a troll by now.

I have seen people like you before on certain topics on the net. You try to get people to change the subject and debate about something pointless.

You can have your own definition for feminism if you want.

But us on this forum and most other men know it for what it really is. That is the disdain for men.

If you want to believe that some ancient women working in the rice fields in China = feminism then be my guest. I don't care what retarded beliefs you have, You are just funny to read. Your trolling could be done better though.


Hello,

I don't agree with you. Any kind of woman's education that's not home-schooled or women's sports or women's jobs beyond the most basic ones, equates to feminism. What is in the Western nations the last 15 years is a TOTAL matriarchal society. This is a woman-dominated society and will be for 100 years at least. It is a SICK nation and God Willing, Islam will wipe it off the map, along with China and India. I am CERTAIN that truth is on the anti-feminists' side. Even if only 5% of the world is anti-feminist {(as per the definition I'm using of no women's education formally, no women's sports, no women's jobs, and definitely NO women in power over men)}, I am certain that we true anti-feminist men will win.

{(By the glory and will of Excelsior, there was nary a thought as he slew the wicked beast that cometh from the ice)}. This is what must be done to feminism.



Now your trolling is just blatant. lol
You made me laugh though. Good one.


Hello,

This is not a joke. TRUE Islam is in a fight to the death now with the twisted Western nations. If you are smart, you too will pray that your former enemies, the Muslims, win. Because our friends and own kinsmen, the Western nations, are NOT going to get better. Only worse!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby publicduende » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:30 pm

Zionosis wrote:I think you mustn't know how sewage treatment works. There is nothing unnatural about our crap and piss either. It in fact is high in nutrients and degrades fast in the environment and has for hundreds of thousands of years before sewage systems were invented.

Let me tell you a sewage system works similar to a fish tank but is done better. The ammonia in the waste is converted into nitrite by bacteria and that nitrite is converted into nitrate by other bacteria. The end result is water that is cleaner chemically than typical river water. They also run UV lights over it which kills any other sorts of bacteria.

Most places in the world don't even pump the treated water back into a river that feeds into a water supply.

If when you say we drink what we piss you mean the H20 then you are right. The water we drink is actually water that has gone thought the ecosystem probably millions of times and at one point a dinosaur may have drunk it and pissed it out even.
I am not sure you know how the ecosystem works, Crap and piss is not a contaminant to the environment but in fact part of the system.

There is even a thing called aquaponics where you have for instance some fish and you collect their waste and use it as fertilizer in your edible plants to make them grow faster. You are basically creating your own mini ecosystem for yourself. You eat the fish once they are large enough and their waste provides your plants with enough nutrients to grow fast enough.

Little hint. Stop reading all the conspiracy theories and actually go learn some science.


What are you on about - I am not a conspiracy theory nutter (although I do read non-mainstream news) and I am an engineer - I am not a water treatment expert, but I know enough science to know what I am talking about.

Let me be clearer: I was not talking about natural waste, but man-made ones that enter the cycle in volumes much higher than those the ecosystem can naturally process and neutralise, that due to industrial mass production and (improper) disposal. Not crap and piss, but stuff like this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... water.html

I hope I have been clear this time.

Zionosis wrote:Here is some BS from Alex Jones here. Most of them to some end are to sell his products.

World wide shortage of rare earth metals – Didn’t happen

Food supply disruptions hit western nations – Didn’t happen

Deadly superbug mutation goes wild – Didn’t happen

U.S. power grid suffers catastrophic failure – Didn’t happen

Satellite breakdown – Didn’t happen

Sperm count drops, infertility rates rise – Fertility is increasing, not decreasing, across the United States

Terrorist strike on the U.S. water supply – Didn’t happen

Cell phone brain tumors start to appear in younger users – Didn’t happen

New exotic superfood from South America emerges in western markets – Didn’t happen

2008 US dollar will devalue 90% in 2 years - didn't happen

YTK fear mongering about the collapse - didn't happen

2009 16 year old kids to enforce martial law in 2-3 years - didn't happen

2010 within 16 moths at least 15 European nations will collapse - didn't happen.

2010 US dollar will devalue 50% within the next 2 years - didn't happen.

2009 staged biological attack will kill 50% of US population - didn't happen.

There are so many more but I am too lazy to type them out.
David Icke is even worse than Jones.


AJ is a scaremonger, we all know that. What remain valid though are the socio-political-economic trends. That our current path isn't sustainable, certainly not for US society, is beyond the shade of a doubt. The point isn't the "whether", but the "when" it will happen. Some people take the "when" a bit too extremely and are actively preparing themselves, others are wary yet not in a state of urgency, some others are totally oblivious.

If you want to talk about non-mainstream commentators, Mike Snyder from The Economic Collapse Blog is a lot more balanced in his views and ultimately correct in saying that collapse will not be a big bang kind of event, but will unfold slowly and in a much more diverse and pervasive way, as a gradual yet relentless decay of virtually every seam of that holds our society together.

What do you think of Gerald Celente?
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby The » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:59 pm

Yawn....More doom porn from people who have never traveled outside the USA....And you people yap it up like lap dogs....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Postby Anatol » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:04 pm

The wrote:Yawn....More doom from people who have never traveled outside the USA....And you people yap it up like lap dogs....


Hello Sir,

I wanted to tell you that your icon is inappropriate. Have you read Leviticus in The Bible, pertaining to appropriate attire for females?
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby jtest28 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:35 pm

Winston wrote:It has to be the result of some kind of biological change, caused by something deeper. Perhaps they put something in the food (GMO's) that raise the testosterone in women. Or something in the water, air or energy field. Remember that the government has many secret projects, such HAARP in Alaska, and they secretly spray chemtrails but do not tell us what they are for.

Yeah, this is the main thing that has allowed this to happen. Its even mentioned in Revelations, a tool that has allowed people en masse to be deceived. But I gave up on trying to explain it to people. Most people aren't in tune enough with their surroundings, or even their very own thoughts and desires to be able to perceive that their feelings are being influenced. I will predict this: As long as this ELF weaponry exists, we are f***ed. Maybe someday something will happen to the ionosphere and it wont work right and this house of cards will come crashing down hard, but I doubt it. It will end when God and angels (really what we call aliens) ends it.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Postby ntm1972 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:12 pm

Anatol wrote:
The wrote:Yawn....More doom from people who have never traveled outside the USA....And you people yap it up like lap dogs....


Hello Sir,

I wanted to tell you that your icon is inappropriate. Have you read Leviticus in The Bible, pertaining to appropriate attire for females?


We no longer operate according to Old Testament rules... and if I were a theist, I would thank my god for this fact.

It is you who are inappropriate.

Pi*s off.

P.S. I know I'm not the first by any means to notice this... but what is it with HA's ability to attract trolls, and particularly loathsome ones at that?
ntm1972
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: North America

Postby publicduende » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:16 pm

ntm1972 wrote:P.S. I know I'm not the first by any means to notice this... but what is it with HA's ability to attract trolls, and particularly loathsome ones at that?


I don't know, but even trolls make an integral part of this fascinating, unmoderated ecosystem. :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby ntm1972 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:21 pm

publicduende wrote:
ntm1972 wrote:P.S. I know I'm not the first by any means to notice this... but what is it with HA's ability to attract trolls, and particularly loathsome ones at that?


I don't know, but even trolls make an integral part of this fascinating, unmoderated ecosystem. :)


Heh... yes, I suppose I should give this forum credit in its own weird way. It's as anarchic a forum as one in which I've ever participated.
ntm1972
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: North America

Postby publicduende » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:45 pm

ntm1972 wrote:
publicduende wrote:
ntm1972 wrote:P.S. I know I'm not the first by any means to notice this... but what is it with HA's ability to attract trolls, and particularly loathsome ones at that?


I don't know, but even trolls make an integral part of this fascinating, unmoderated ecosystem. :)


Heh... yes, I suppose I should give this forum credit in its own weird way. It's as anarchic a forum as one in which I've ever participated.


True, I too give Winston, Zboy et al. due credit for never pushing too much on moderation.

RVF or other MRA forums are the equivalent of manicured gardens where only the most mainstream expressions of the corresponding (manosphere, men's right, etc.) world view will find their place, and anything as deviant as a fluffy bush will be uprooted and burned.

HA, on the other hand, does resemble a lush jungle packed with all sorts of weird and wonderful creatures. For the better or worse, it's one of the few remaining places on the Internet where a no-censorship policy hasn't (yet!) resulted in total collapse. :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby droid » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:36 pm

Zionosis wrote:If you want to believe that some ancient women working in the rice fields in China = feminism
Lol yeah we're delaing with a taliban-like extremist. He can go be Happier-abroad in some Afghanistan mountain.

ntm1972 wrote:P.S. I know I'm not the first by any means to notice this... but what is it with HA's ability to attract trolls, and particularly loathsome ones at that?
We get a new 'case' here every week or so :roll:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby The » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Anatol wrote:
The wrote:Yawn....More doom from people who have never traveled outside the USA....And you people yap it up like lap dogs....


Hello Sir,

I wanted to tell you that your icon is inappropriate. Have you read Leviticus in The Bible, pertaining to appropriate attire for females?


Come on...you dont find her attractive??? You must be a fag....f**k OFF ASSHOLE!
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: starchild5, Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests