Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


REALITY - FEMINISM HAS SPREAD WORLDWIDE!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Mansion Man » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:22 pm

in response to the OP

Feminism is by default the mechanism that clearly differentiates Malfunctional ( yes I made that word up ) women from Functional ones.

Think of Feminism as a blessing for men ... HUH ! I hear you say ... Yes , think about it , women and men both have the ability to be dysfunctional , Feminism is a shining example of this .. SO to, men can be highly dysfunctional in creating greed based business ethics and war. But these are the actions of minorities that subscribe to displays of stupidity and short sightedness.

What you will find is the rubbish congregates in the gutters together because that's where they reside.

So what nature is doing is creating rubbish dumps of people who are mentally defective , like Feminists. Think about it who in their right mind wants to be EQUAL to the opposite sex ? its the OPPOSITE sex .... I don't think Feminists have gotten as far as the oxford dictionary on that one ..

Feminists are taking over societies where the men have been " Pussyfied " this is the slow process of demeaning men for sex in trade for position and control. I see it all the time and talking to men about revolutionary ideas like being a Man , and telling pushy women to bugger off .. they look at me blankly .. then they say " can you really do that ?! "

Look , women are just having their turn at being the dominant sex in society , they are discovering power and coming to terms with using it and its about time too .. Yes they are making a meal out of it ... yes we can see why women have been supressed from being in power for so long .. its because they are vindictive by nature and relentlessly unforgiving... the Pussified men of this generation will become slaves or worse and women will show their cards ( the ones in power that is ) the power structure is designed with the Darwanian edict, survival of the fittest ...

Feminists are leading the charge of defective mentalists destroying the divine feminine in replacement for men hating the feminine all together. That not their goal but its the end result.

Now don't be disheartened ... there are still plenty of good honest women around and they detest feminism .. there is just as much opposition to feminism from women too and god bless them for having the presence of mind to be righteous in this.

Be grateful Feminism is around , it will be a beacon for men to avoid at all costs.

In all times of covert operations it is most effective to acknowledge the enemy and then impose economic sanction by removing your support.

Instead of concentrating our energies on Feminists , learn to detect one , then avoid supporting them. the whole reason Feminism is so successful is because Men are so willing to help women .. without us Feminism would flop on its arse.... so instead of blocking ALL women we must survive by learning to detect feminists and stop supporting them. Then the evil Feminists will starve and die and one day be a thing of the past... like " shoulder pads " or " Mullet " Hair cuts. In retrospect Feminism will be laughed at for the ridiculous notion it was ..

I love everybody !

hugsies !

Mansion Man

then see how long they last without us : 0)
Mansion Man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:45 pm







Feminism

Postby Vegascook » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:22 am

Feminism is effectively a disease infecting most industrialized nations. Feminist doctrine much like Marxism is hypocritical in nature and thus is unsustainable as a viable social policy. Communism fell apart in the USSR after about 70 years and that's with the KGB and Gulag system being used to suppress dissent. The moment feminists make the mistake of endorsing the end of the 2nd Amendment that is when they will be paid back with interest. The right to bear arms by the common citizen is meant to be a check upon government infringement upon personal liberty. The Founding Fathers wanted us to have the capacity to rebel against a tyrannical government. Left-wing nut-job extremists think they're the only ones who are right and seek to control the rest of the population by any means necessary. Feminism will be dealt a decisive blow because they are essentially cowards who are all talk and simply don't have what it takes to win a brutal fight they're actively trying to make come about. Using and abusing the government for personal gain doesn't count as fighting it just means they're cowards gaming a system that they rigged. The idiots with the biggest mouths and loudest voices make excellent targets in any kind of fight. Just imagine some feminist loudmouth getting her brains blown out by some sniper, do you think her followers will show any kind of bravery or will they cower in fear? Feminists are pushing for a real fight that they don't comprehend and simply cannot win. I doubt it would take long to reverse the damage done by feminists if even .05% of the men in this country decided to be completely ruthless in destroying their leadership. When I was younger I used to believe that men and women could be equals. Now I know better, women just want a double standard that perpetually benefits them exclusively.

Feminism= A freaking disease, stamp it out any way you can!
Vegascook
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:42 am
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Feminism

Postby Anatoi » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:43 am

Vegascook wrote:Feminism is effectively a disease infecting most industrialized nations. Feminist doctrine much like Marxism is hypocritical in nature and thus is unsustainable as a viable social policy. Communism fell apart in the USSR after about 70 years and that's with the KGB and Gulag system being used to suppress dissent. The moment feminists make the mistake of endorsing the end of the 2nd Amendment that is when they will be paid back with interest. The right to bear arms by the common citizen is meant to be a check upon government infringement upon personal liberty. The Founding Fathers wanted us to have the capacity to rebel against a tyrannical government. Left-wing nut-job extremists think they're the only ones who are right and seek to control the rest of the population by any means necessary. Feminism will be dealt a decisive blow because they are essentially cowards who are all talk and simply don't have what it takes to win a brutal fight they're actively trying to make come about. Using and abusing the government for personal gain doesn't count as fighting it just means they're cowards gaming a system that they rigged. The idiots with the biggest mouths and loudest voices make excellent targets in any kind of fight. Just imagine some feminist loudmouth getting her brains blown out by some sniper, do you think her followers will show any kind of bravery or will they cower in fear? Feminists are pushing for a real fight that they don't comprehend and simply cannot win. I doubt it would take long to reverse the damage done by feminists if even .05% of the men in this country decided to be completely ruthless in destroying their leadership. When I was younger I used to believe that men and women could be equals. Now I know better, women just want a double standard that perpetually benefits them exclusively.

Feminism= A freaking disease, stamp it out any way you can!


Hello,

I disagree! These are all speculations while the REALITY is that feminism is getting to be so powerful world-wide that within 25 years, men will be relegated to menial jobs, just like most men in U.S.A. are. Take a look around you in U.S.A. and Western nations and you will see that men are the poor segment of society while women have ALL the luxuries AND have total freedom to act manly. This is the highest transgression possible against a man. But this same phenomenon will happen in Russia, China and India, if women are educated and have jobs.

The delusions must end, men! {(Only Islam is fighting feminism and unfortunately, its numbers and power are too small. What is needed is a PLANET of equal power and size to earth that detests the unnatural, evil feminism. It's out there somewhere in the universe and when this evil feminist-ridden earth encounters it, I assure all true men, this earth-civilisation and its corresponding colonies on Mars, Jupiter, etc. will be blown out of their orbit in a single second, such is the hate this planet evinces from normal males.)}
Anatoi
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:36 am

Re: Feminism

Postby nicho12 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:50 am

Anatoi wrote:
Vegascook wrote:Feminism is effectively a disease infecting most industrialized nations. Feminist doctrine much like Marxism is hypocritical in nature and thus is unsustainable as a viable social policy. Communism fell apart in the USSR after about 70 years and that's with the KGB and Gulag system being used to suppress dissent. The moment feminists make the mistake of endorsing the end of the 2nd Amendment that is when they will be paid back with interest. The right to bear arms by the common citizen is meant to be a check upon government infringement upon personal liberty. The Founding Fathers wanted us to have the capacity to rebel against a tyrannical government. Left-wing nut-job extremists think they're the only ones who are right and seek to control the rest of the population by any means necessary. Feminism will be dealt a decisive blow because they are essentially cowards who are all talk and simply don't have what it takes to win a brutal fight they're actively trying to make come about. Using and abusing the government for personal gain doesn't count as fighting it just means they're cowards gaming a system that they rigged. The idiots with the biggest mouths and loudest voices make excellent targets in any kind of fight. Just imagine some feminist loudmouth getting her brains blown out by some sniper, do you think her followers will show any kind of bravery or will they cower in fear? Feminists are pushing for a real fight that they don't comprehend and simply cannot win. I doubt it would take long to reverse the damage done by feminists if even .05% of the men in this country decided to be completely ruthless in destroying their leadership. When I was younger I used to believe that men and women could be equals. Now I know better, women just want a double standard that perpetually benefits them exclusively.

Feminism= A freaking disease, stamp it out any way you can!


Hello,

I disagree! These are all speculations while the REALITY is that feminism is getting to be so powerful world-wide that within 25 years, men will be relegated to menial jobs, just like most men in U.S.A. are. Take a look around you in U.S.A. and Western nations and you will see that men are the poor segment of society while women have ALL the luxuries AND have total freedom to act manly. This is the highest transgression possible against a man. But this same phenomenon will happen in Russia, China and India, if women are educated and have jobs.

The delusions must end, men! {(Only Islam is fighting feminism and unfortunately, its numbers and power are too small. What is needed is a PLANET of equal power and size to earth that detests the unnatural, evil feminism. It's out there somewhere in the universe and when this evil feminist-ridden earth encounters it, I assure all true men, this earth-civilisation and its corresponding colonies on Mars, Jupiter, etc. will be blown out of their orbit in a single second, such is the hate this planet evinces from normal males.)}


No feminism can never succeed world wide, first of all the only reason it has succeeded in America is because America is still rich so the women are sheltered from their own mistakes, most of the rest of the world isn't wealthy so they don't have welfare to reward single moms and they don't have enough service jobs i.e. office jobs with hot chocolate and cappuccinos to give to females. Feminism can only continue as long as men permit it to, men are their own worst enemies not women, if every man who makes 50,000 dollars a year or less walked off their jobs(which includes the coal miners, manual laborers etc), we could cripple this economy within a week, we would tell the elites that we will not go back to work until you reverse this foolishness and do it immediately. The only problem why feminism is gaining so much power is because most men don't want to unite and fight this evil, they're so absorbed in their selfish materialistic lifestyles and expect some angel to magically appear from somewhere and fix things for them, it's not going to happen and that's why the elites are wining this war because they know that today's men have become such a spineless bunch of wimps
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Postby Anatoi » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:53 am

Mansion Man wrote:in response to the OP

Feminism is by default the mechanism that clearly differentiates Malfunctional ( yes I made that word up ) women from Functional ones.

Think of Feminism as a blessing for men ... HUH ! I hear you say ... Yes , think about it , women and men both have the ability to be dysfunctional , Feminism is a shining example of this .. SO to, men can be highly dysfunctional in creating greed based business ethics and war. But these are the actions of minorities that subscribe to displays of stupidity and short sightedness.

What you will find is the rubbish congregates in the gutters together because that's where they reside.

So what nature is doing is creating rubbish dumps of people who are mentally defective , like Feminists. Think about it who in their right mind wants to be EQUAL to the opposite sex ? its the OPPOSITE sex .... I don't think Feminists have gotten as far as the oxford dictionary on that one ..

Feminists are taking over societies where the men have been " Pussyfied " this is the slow process of demeaning men for sex in trade for position and control. I see it all the time and talking to men about revolutionary ideas like being a Man , and telling pushy women to bugger off .. they look at me blankly .. then they say " can you really do that ?! "

Look , women are just having their turn at being the dominant sex in society , they are discovering power and coming to terms with using it and its about time too .. Yes they are making a meal out of it ... yes we can see why women have been supressed from being in power for so long .. its because they are vindictive by nature and relentlessly unforgiving... the Pussified men of this generation will become slaves or worse and women will show their cards ( the ones in power that is ) the power structure is designed with the Darwanian edict, survival of the fittest ...

Feminists are leading the charge of defective mentalists destroying the divine feminine in replacement for men hating the feminine all together. That not their goal but its the end result.

Now don't be disheartened ... there are still plenty of good honest women around and they detest feminism .. there is just as much opposition to feminism from women too and god bless them for having the presence of mind to be righteous in this.

Be grateful Feminism is around , it will be a beacon for men to avoid at all costs.

In all times of covert operations it is most effective to acknowledge the enemy and then impose economic sanction by removing your support.

Instead of concentrating our energies on Feminists , learn to detect one , then avoid supporting them. the whole reason Feminism is so successful is because Men are so willing to help women .. without us Feminism would flop on its arse.... so instead of blocking ALL women we must survive by learning to detect feminists and stop supporting them. Then the evil Feminists will starve and die and one day be a thing of the past... like " shoulder pads " or " Mullet " Hair cuts. In retrospect Feminism will be laughed at for the ridiculous notion it was ..

I love everybody !

hugsies !

Mansion Man

then see how long they last without us : 0)


Hello Sir,

A very interesting viewpoint! However, I disagree. In regards to feminism and p**-marital rel*tions and g**-rights and other sins, many men say that 'These are oppressed groups traditionally and so now, they are asserting themselves'. I totally disagree! If EVIL is not suppressed, then GOOD loses. It's that simple. G**-rights are wrong, p**-marital re*ations are sin, and women's 'rights' like education, sports, jobs and especially any sort of power in society over men, is the biggest evil possible. When a man is subjected to living in a society that has women making decisions over him {(such as judges, police, lawyers, politicians, etc.)}, then he is in a worse bind than death itself.

The ALARMING thing is that technology has now made all sorts of strange contrivances possible. Women in U.S.A. are actively researching how to get men pregnant and many female scientists are researching {(led and urged in these endeavours by women-worshipping, self-hating and men-hating male-scientists)} how to make men extinct!! This is not some imaginary tale. One can easily research news like this as being factual. Men will never hate women the way women hate men. Men will sometimes hate men and women will hate men, but men will never despise women to such an extent because we are the dominant gender {(superior, both mentally and physically)}. But a tiny fraction of weak men, who cannot compete against other men physically and mentally and have a grudge against men, will always take the side of women. They want women to be in society because they are women-worshippers. In essence, this small class of men is genetically defective and they are in a sense, females inside male bodies, threatened by other men. And women, because they are the inferior species by design, will naturally have an inferiority-complex. So the entire female-species will support these women-worshippers.

This small group of men, whom I label 'women-worshippers', was ALWAYS present since time-immemorial. However, they were in hiding for 6,000 years because only in U.S.A., did greed go to such an extent, that man would be willing to pull women out of their traditional roles and bring them into society, to earn money from them. Other societies have all had greedy men but the SYSTEM in U.S.A. was such that this was inevitable. Because the real soul and basis of U.S.A. was to make money, even at the cost of one's own soul. So feminism, in a way, was inevitable in U.S.A.

The other nations like Russia, China and India should have immediately declared war on U.S.A. as soon as they encountered feminist American culture 20 years ago. Alas, these nations did not react normally.

This is why, Sir, some evils.................should NEVER be let out of their dungeons!



{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatoi
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:36 am

Re: Feminism

Postby Anatoi » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:14 am

nicho12 wrote:
Anatoi wrote:
Vegascook wrote:Feminism is effectively a disease infecting most industrialized nations. Feminist doctrine much like Marxism is hypocritical in nature and thus is unsustainable as a viable social policy. Communism fell apart in the USSR after about 70 years and that's with the KGB and Gulag system being used to suppress dissent. The moment feminists make the mistake of endorsing the end of the 2nd Amendment that is when they will be paid back with interest. The right to bear arms by the common citizen is meant to be a check upon government infringement upon personal liberty. The Founding Fathers wanted us to have the capacity to rebel against a tyrannical government. Left-wing nut-job extremists think they're the only ones who are right and seek to control the rest of the population by any means necessary. Feminism will be dealt a decisive blow because they are essentially cowards who are all talk and simply don't have what it takes to win a brutal fight they're actively trying to make come about. Using and abusing the government for personal gain doesn't count as fighting it just means they're cowards gaming a system that they rigged. The idiots with the biggest mouths and loudest voices make excellent targets in any kind of fight. Just imagine some feminist loudmouth getting her brains blown out by some sniper, do you think her followers will show any kind of bravery or will they cower in fear? Feminists are pushing for a real fight that they don't comprehend and simply cannot win. I doubt it would take long to reverse the damage done by feminists if even .05% of the men in this country decided to be completely ruthless in destroying their leadership. When I was younger I used to believe that men and women could be equals. Now I know better, women just want a double standard that perpetually benefits them exclusively.

Feminism= A freaking disease, stamp it out any way you can!


Hello,

I disagree! These are all speculations while the REALITY is that feminism is getting to be so powerful world-wide that within 25 years, men will be relegated to menial jobs, just like most men in U.S.A. are. Take a look around you in U.S.A. and Western nations and you will see that men are the poor segment of society while women have ALL the luxuries AND have total freedom to act manly. This is the highest transgression possible against a man. But this same phenomenon will happen in Russia, China and India, if women are educated and have jobs.

The delusions must end, men! {(Only Islam is fighting feminism and unfortunately, its numbers and power are too small. What is needed is a PLANET of equal power and size to earth that detests the unnatural, evil feminism. It's out there somewhere in the universe and when this evil feminist-ridden earth encounters it, I assure all true men, this earth-civilisation and its corresponding colonies on Mars, Jupiter, etc. will be blown out of their orbit in a single second, such is the hate this planet evinces from normal males.)}


No feminism can never succeed world wide, first of all the only reason it has succeeded in America is because America is still rich so the women are sheltered from their own mistakes, most of the rest of the world isn't wealthy so they don't have welfare to reward single moms and they don't have enough service jobs i.e. office jobs with hot chocolate and cappuccinos to give to females. Feminism can only continue as long as men permit it to, men are their own worst enemies not women, if every man who makes 50,000 dollars a year or less walked off their jobs(which includes the coal miners, manual laborers etc), we could cripple this economy within a week, we would tell the elites that we will not go back to work until you reverse this foolishness and do it immediately. The only problem why feminism is gaining so much power is because most men don't want to unite and fight this evil, they're so absorbed in their selfish materialistic lifestyles and expect some angel to magically appear from somewhere and fix things for them, it's not going to happen and that's why the elites are wining this war because they know that today's men have become such a spineless bunch of wimps


Hello Sir,

This is ABSOLUTE nonsense!

Women can easily be coal-miners and soldiers, etc. Because the SYSTEM is in place that no feminine qualities are present in the new generation of women. They are essentially men in women's bodies. They are not women. And they will pass this same thinking to their daughters. SYSTEMS are not broken so easily.

That is why in U.S.A. the saying is, 'One can't fight City-Hall.' {(One cannot truly fight the system/government)}.
Anatoi
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:36 am

Re: Feminism

Postby nicho12 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:35 am

Anatoi wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
Anatoi wrote:
Vegascook wrote:Feminism is effectively a disease infecting most industrialized nations. Feminist doctrine much like Marxism is hypocritical in nature and thus is unsustainable as a viable social policy. Communism fell apart in the USSR after about 70 years and that's with the KGB and Gulag system being used to suppress dissent. The moment feminists make the mistake of endorsing the end of the 2nd Amendment that is when they will be paid back with interest. The right to bear arms by the common citizen is meant to be a check upon government infringement upon personal liberty. The Founding Fathers wanted us to have the capacity to rebel against a tyrannical government. Left-wing nut-job extremists think they're the only ones who are right and seek to control the rest of the population by any means necessary. Feminism will be dealt a decisive blow because they are essentially cowards who are all talk and simply don't have what it takes to win a brutal fight they're actively trying to make come about. Using and abusing the government for personal gain doesn't count as fighting it just means they're cowards gaming a system that they rigged. The idiots with the biggest mouths and loudest voices make excellent targets in any kind of fight. Just imagine some feminist loudmouth getting her brains blown out by some sniper, do you think her followers will show any kind of bravery or will they cower in fear? Feminists are pushing for a real fight that they don't comprehend and simply cannot win. I doubt it would take long to reverse the damage done by feminists if even .05% of the men in this country decided to be completely ruthless in destroying their leadership. When I was younger I used to believe that men and women could be equals. Now I know better, women just want a double standard that perpetually benefits them exclusively.

Feminism= A freaking disease, stamp it out any way you can!


Hello,

I disagree! These are all speculations while the REALITY is that feminism is getting to be so powerful world-wide that within 25 years, men will be relegated to menial jobs, just like most men in U.S.A. are. Take a look around you in U.S.A. and Western nations and you will see that men are the poor segment of society while women have ALL the luxuries AND have total freedom to act manly. This is the highest transgression possible against a man. But this same phenomenon will happen in Russia, China and India, if women are educated and have jobs.

The delusions must end, men! {(Only Islam is fighting feminism and unfortunately, its numbers and power are too small. What is needed is a PLANET of equal power and size to earth that detests the unnatural, evil feminism. It's out there somewhere in the universe and when this evil feminist-ridden earth encounters it, I assure all true men, this earth-civilisation and its corresponding colonies on Mars, Jupiter, etc. will be blown out of their orbit in a single second, such is the hate this planet evinces from normal males.)}


No feminism can never succeed world wide, first of all the only reason it has succeeded in America is because America is still rich so the women are sheltered from their own mistakes, most of the rest of the world isn't wealthy so they don't have welfare to reward single moms and they don't have enough service jobs i.e. office jobs with hot chocolate and cappuccinos to give to females. Feminism can only continue as long as men permit it to, men are their own worst enemies not women, if every man who makes 50,000 dollars a year or less walked off their jobs(which includes the coal miners, manual laborers etc), we could cripple this economy within a week, we would tell the elites that we will not go back to work until you reverse this foolishness and do it immediately. The only problem why feminism is gaining so much power is because most men don't want to unite and fight this evil, they're so absorbed in their selfish materialistic lifestyles and expect some angel to magically appear from somewhere and fix things for them, it's not going to happen and that's why the elites are wining this war because they know that today's men have become such a spineless bunch of wimps


Hello Sir,

This is ABSOLUTE nonsense!

Women can easily be coal-miners and soldiers, etc. Because the SYSTEM is in place that no feminine qualities are present in the new generation of women. They are essentially men in women's bodies. They are not women. And they will pass this same thinking to their daughters. SYSTEMS are not broken so easily.

That is why in U.S.A. the saying is, 'One can't fight City-Hall.' {(One cannot truly fight the system/government)}.


Yes women can be coal miners but how many women are willing to be coal miners, and even if they did, that society wouldn't last more than 50 years because people would become extinct because no one is having children and if people are not reproducing how is the economy going to be fueled if there're no consumers being born, use your head dude. Just look at the females on Facebook and tell me how many of those females would like to be coal miners, they're busy dreaming of being kim kardashian or Paris Hilton not coal miners, only the ugly ones will be coal miners.

You say one can't fight the government so how did the founding fathers fight the British Government, men who are not willing to fight for freedom don't deserve it, you will continue whining but never accomplish anything, that's why women will continue shitting on men in America until the system completely collapses. I wonder which men will be willing to rebuild it since most of them have become so selfish and wimpy
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Re: Feminism

Postby Anatoi » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:50 am

nicho12 wrote:
Anatoi wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
Anatoi wrote:
Vegascook wrote:Feminism is effectively a disease infecting most industrialized nations. Feminist doctrine much like Marxism is hypocritical in nature and thus is unsustainable as a viable social policy. Communism fell apart in the USSR after about 70 years and that's with the KGB and Gulag system being used to suppress dissent. The moment feminists make the mistake of endorsing the end of the 2nd Amendment that is when they will be paid back with interest. The right to bear arms by the common citizen is meant to be a check upon government infringement upon personal liberty. The Founding Fathers wanted us to have the capacity to rebel against a tyrannical government. Left-wing nut-job extremists think they're the only ones who are right and seek to control the rest of the population by any means necessary. Feminism will be dealt a decisive blow because they are essentially cowards who are all talk and simply don't have what it takes to win a brutal fight they're actively trying to make come about. Using and abusing the government for personal gain doesn't count as fighting it just means they're cowards gaming a system that they rigged. The idiots with the biggest mouths and loudest voices make excellent targets in any kind of fight. Just imagine some feminist loudmouth getting her brains blown out by some sniper, do you think her followers will show any kind of bravery or will they cower in fear? Feminists are pushing for a real fight that they don't comprehend and simply cannot win. I doubt it would take long to reverse the damage done by feminists if even .05% of the men in this country decided to be completely ruthless in destroying their leadership. When I was younger I used to believe that men and women could be equals. Now I know better, women just want a double standard that perpetually benefits them exclusively.

Feminism= A freaking disease, stamp it out any way you can!


Hello,

I disagree! These are all speculations while the REALITY is that feminism is getting to be so powerful world-wide that within 25 years, men will be relegated to menial jobs, just like most men in U.S.A. are. Take a look around you in U.S.A. and Western nations and you will see that men are the poor segment of society while women have ALL the luxuries AND have total freedom to act manly. This is the highest transgression possible against a man. But this same phenomenon will happen in Russia, China and India, if women are educated and have jobs.

The delusions must end, men! {(Only Islam is fighting feminism and unfortunately, its numbers and power are too small. What is needed is a PLANET of equal power and size to earth that detests the unnatural, evil feminism. It's out there somewhere in the universe and when this evil feminist-ridden earth encounters it, I assure all true men, this earth-civilisation and its corresponding colonies on Mars, Jupiter, etc. will be blown out of their orbit in a single second, such is the hate this planet evinces from normal males.)}


No feminism can never succeed world wide, first of all the only reason it has succeeded in America is because America is still rich so the women are sheltered from their own mistakes, most of the rest of the world isn't wealthy so they don't have welfare to reward single moms and they don't have enough service jobs i.e. office jobs with hot chocolate and cappuccinos to give to females. Feminism can only continue as long as men permit it to, men are their own worst enemies not women, if every man who makes 50,000 dollars a year or less walked off their jobs(which includes the coal miners, manual laborers etc), we could cripple this economy within a week, we would tell the elites that we will not go back to work until you reverse this foolishness and do it immediately. The only problem why feminism is gaining so much power is because most men don't want to unite and fight this evil, they're so absorbed in their selfish materialistic lifestyles and expect some angel to magically appear from somewhere and fix things for them, it's not going to happen and that's why the elites are wining this war because they know that today's men have become such a spineless bunch of wimps


Hello Sir,

This is ABSOLUTE nonsense!

Women can easily be coal-miners and soldiers, etc. Because the SYSTEM is in place that no feminine qualities are present in the new generation of women. They are essentially men in women's bodies. They are not women. And they will pass this same thinking to their daughters. SYSTEMS are not broken so easily.

That is why in U.S.A. the saying is, 'One can't fight City-Hall.' {(One cannot truly fight the system/government)}.


Yes women can be coal miners but how many women are willing to be coal miners, and even if they did, that society wouldn't last more than 50 years because people would become extinct because no one is having children and if people are not reproducing how is the economy going to be fueled if there're no consumers being born, use your head dude. Just look at the females on Facebook and tell me how many of those females would like to be coal miners, they're busy dreaming of being kim kardashian or Paris Hilton not coal miners, only the ugly ones will be coal miners.

You say one can't fight the government so how did the founding fathers fight the British Government, men who are not willing to fight for freedom don't deserve it, you will continue whining but never accomplish anything, that's why women will continue ********* on men in America until the system completely collapses. I wonder which men will be willing to rebuild it since most of them have become so selfish and wimpy


Hello,

No cursing! I warn you a second time, Sir! I don't allow it.

You're wrong, women who have been taught since child-hood to be men, will pass on the same teachings to their daughters. Look at U.S.A. now, all the big trucks and trailers are driven by women in Texas. It is sickening! They are so manly even in their appearance and certainly in the attitudes they exude. This is the future of Western nations and even the whole world.

You're very right, apart from screaming about the problem, there is nothing I can do. There is nothing any man can do. This SYSTEM is world-wide now.

Go see Chinese advertisements. 80% have women being assertive while the males are acting stupid. Go see Japanese advertisements. Same thing. Go see Indian commercials. Women are in business-suits, using the latest electronics, while the men sit at the back. Go to Russia. Superficially, there is still a sort of patriarchal society there but even that is collapsing. Many Russian women either play sports or exude the same confrontational attitude that is prevalent in Western women. This is even the case in many Middle-Eastern nations, because the governments there are puppets of U.S.A.

THE DELUSIONS MUST END, GENTLEMEN! This planet is doomed. The only safe-havens are Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, parts of Pakistan and parts of Africa. There, the GOVERNMENT and MEN are actively resisting the main-goal of U.S.A., which is to spread feminism. This is the krux of the cause of war between U.S.A. and true Islam. Then there are other things, such as fast-food, unbridled capitalism, g** rights/p**-marital re*ations {(both sins occur due to feminist societies)}, that U.S.A. would really like to spread there. And of course, gain strategic control and the oil/gas reserves.

But the BIGGEST fight is over women's rights nonsense and that is why Iraq, etc. are being bombed everyday. Those men have refused to accept feminism and are HATED by Western men and are dying for their beliefs, and God willing, by the divine power bestowed in them, they never will accept the truest of evils, feminism.


{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatoi
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:36 am

Re: Feminism

Postby Anatoi » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:07 am

Vegascook wrote:Feminism is effectively a disease infecting most industrialized nations. Feminist doctrine much like Marxism is hypocritical in nature and thus is unsustainable as a viable social policy. Communism fell apart in the USSR after about 70 years and that's with the KGB and Gulag system being used to suppress dissent. The moment feminists make the mistake of endorsing the end of the 2nd Amendment that is when they will be paid back with interest. The right to bear arms by the common citizen is meant to be a check upon government infringement upon personal liberty. The Founding Fathers wanted us to have the capacity to rebel against a tyrannical government. Left-wing nut-job extremists think they're the only ones who are right and seek to control the rest of the population by any means necessary. Feminism will be dealt a decisive blow because they are essentially cowards who are all talk and simply don't have what it takes to win a brutal fight they're actively trying to make come about. Using and abusing the government for personal gain doesn't count as fighting it just means they're cowards gaming a system that they rigged. The idiots with the biggest mouths and loudest voices make excellent targets in any kind of fight. Just imagine some feminist loudmouth getting her brains blown out by some sniper, do you think her followers will show any kind of bravery or will they cower in fear? Feminists are pushing for a real fight that they don't comprehend and simply cannot win. I doubt it would take long to reverse the damage done by feminists if even .05% of the men in this country decided to be completely ruthless in destroying their leadership. When I was younger I used to believe that men and women could be equals. Now I know better, women just want a double standard that perpetually benefits them exclusively.

Feminism= A freaking disease, stamp it out any way you can!


Hello,

This is the problem. You said you believed that men and women could be equals. It is indeed true, that women can do anything men can do. They can be trained to do it. But THIS thinking is the trap! Because it's so apparent to anyone with even a miniscule brain, that nature has designed man to be MASTER over woman. Your nation's premises were flawed and this is why feminism had a chance to occur and spread in the first place. . This is what I find so odd about the U.S.A. many times!! These people can make something so ingenious as the internet, yet are UTTERLY INCOMPETENT when it comes to certain common-sense things!

I see this problem in thousands and thousands of American men. They are simply incapable of seeing that their nation is relatively young and will make mistakes. Furthermore, because it has made so many break-throughs in technology {(which are indeed laudable and marvelous)}, they cannot fathom that U.S.A. makes many wrong decisions. Since I was born in Europe, the history there is much longer and so, we have many lessons to draw from it. Unfortunately, Europe, China and India, places with thousands of years of history, have totally discarded their own long cultures that go against feminism and some other American ideas.

U.S.A. is stupid but the rest of the world is even more stupid!



{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatoi
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:36 am

Postby Ghost » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:22 am

All right, OP. I'm not even going to ask if you are on drugs. I will ask which drugs are you on? I mean, come on. You're referencing Legend of Zelda and acting like you're coked up.

Feminism is not worldwide. It is attempting to be. In Asia, India is feminist now, it seems. But China? That's laughable. It does not embrace feminism and in fact its leaders appear to be learning from the West's failures and mistakes. "Third world" Asia isn't feminist either. That's obvious though.

Have you ever traveled before? Which countries have you been to? How long did you reside there?

My guess is that you haven't been anywhere.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby johnnyderp » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:24 am

Don't feed this guy:


Image
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 7:42 am

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:29 am

Anatol,
Are you posting under Anatol and Anatoi? Both are here now. Why are you posting under two screen names?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Anatoll » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:18 am

Ghost wrote:All right, OP. I'm not even going to ask if you are on drugs. I will ask which drugs are you on? I mean, come on. You're referencing Legend of Zelda and acting like you're coked up.

Feminism is not worldwide. It is attempting to be. In Asia, India is feminist now, it seems. But China? That's laughable. It does not embrace feminism and in fact its leaders appear to be learning from the West's failures and mistakes. "Third world" Asia isn't feminist either. That's obvious though.

Have you ever traveled before? Which countries have you been to? How long did you reside there?

My guess is that you haven't been anywhere.


Hello,

I have never drunk, never attempted dr*gs, never smoked, never been to a 'modern' party, never had a rel*tion and I try not to use curse-words. I assure you, my mind is in excellent condition, Sir! I have been to Germany, was born in Spain and have grown up in U.S.A. and reside in U.S.A.

India is quite feminist and westernised (a sin), but China is even more so! China is 100% feminist. They are doing things not done in India. Here is one article showing the proof. THE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE DISGUSTNG!!!!!! Can you refute this evidence????

http://www.sinodefenceforum.com/world-m ... post262458




{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatoll
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:02 am

Postby Ghost » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:26 pm

I haven't been to India, but what I can find online paints a grim picture. I imagine feminism is largely a problem in India in Mumbai, New Delhi, and other large cities. Poorer places usually can't enforce feminism, are too poor to bother with feminism, or simply are culturally against it. But I don't know for sure with India. I haven't been there.

China is not feminist. Hypergamy there is painfully out in the open and the culture encourages it. Women make less money than men in professional jobs. Divorce laws favor men. (Custody to fathers, no child support, man keeps HIS property in a divorce.) India is democratic and that is a big part of the picture. Democratic societies are much more prone to feminism. And large countries are as well, though this isn't always the case. It's just that large countries have more resources, power, and the ability to "climb the ranks" in the world.

China isn't going to go feminist anytime soon. Much of it is still too poor, but even cities are not feminist shitholes. It could change, but I think if China resists democracy, it will also resist feminism.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Anatoll » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Ghost wrote:I haven't been to India, but what I can find online paints a grim picture. I imagine feminism is largely a problem in India in Mumbai, New Delhi, and other large cities. Poorer places usually can't enforce feminism, are too poor to bother with feminism, or simply are culturally against it. But I don't know for sure with India. I haven't been there.

China is not feminist there is painfully out in the open and the culture encourages it. Women make less money than men in professional jobs. Divorce laws favor men. (Custody to fathers, no child support, man keeps HIS property in a divorce.) India is democratic and that is a big part of the picture. Democratic societies are much more prone to feminism. And large countries are as well, though this isn't always the case. It's just that large countries have more resources, power, and the ability to "climb the ranks" in the world.

China isn't going to go feminist anytime soon. Much of it is still too poor, but even cities are not feminist shitholes. It could change, but I think if China resists democracy, it will also resist feminism.



Hello,

I just showed you this article and you totally ignored it. Either refute the PROOF of these photographs given again below {(and since this is the entire MILITARY of China doing this, one can be sure it has total support from the government)} or admit you're wrong. Both China and India are totally FEMINIST, except that in China, everything works well and is quite efficient. In India, nothing works well and is very inefficient. Culturally, U.S.A., China and India are ALL THE SAME.

A mentally-sick, disgusting group, all three nations!!!!


http://www.sinodefenceforum.com/world-m ... post262458



{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatoll
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:02 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests