Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


REALITY - FEMINISM HAS SPREAD WORLDWIDE!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Moretorque » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:41 pm

Anatol wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I have no problem with women being able to do what they want provided the state does not prop them up and that is where the problem comes in, modern society will cease to function with out males to keep it maintained and those males have to have a reason to do so and these modern day skanks ain't it.

The state with it's phony checkbook is hiding behind all these movements but eventually socialism implodes because the social engineers inevitably loot the producer class to much and they throw in the towel.


Hello,

You're a sick man! Women being like men or having power over men is NOT natural.


Don't kid yourself, Mother is very formidable and more than likely she is fixing to plant Fathers dick in the dirt.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL







Postby Anatol » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:46 pm

Moretorque wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I have no problem with women being able to do what they want provided the state does not prop them up and that is where the problem comes in, modern society will cease to function with out males to keep it maintained and those males have to have a reason to do so and these modern day skanks ain't it.

The state with it's phony checkbook is hiding behind all these movements but eventually socialism implodes because the social engineers inevitably loot the producer class to much and they throw in the towel.


Hello,

You're a sick man! Women being like men or having power over men is NOT natural.


Don't kid yourself, Mother is very formidable*********



Hello, you're clearly disturbed if this is really the way you think. I'm getting away from you!!!!!! Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Moretorque » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:44 pm

Anatol wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I have no problem with women being able to do what they want provided the state does not prop them up and that is where the problem comes in, modern society will cease to function with out males to keep it maintained and those males have to have a reason to do so and these modern day skanks ain't it.

The state with it's phony checkbook is hiding behind all these movements but eventually socialism implodes because the social engineers inevitably loot the producer class to much and they throw in the towel.


Hello,

You're a sick man! Women being like men or having power over men is NOT natural.


Don't kid yourself, Mother is very formidable*********



Hello, you're clearly disturbed if this is really the way you think. I'm getting away from you!!!!!! Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!


My brain can think anyway it want's, you should go get a job with DHS and become part of the thought police. Hail Hitler!
Last edited by Moretorque on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:33 am

This CBC documentary backs up what Anatol is saying about the elite trying to make men extinct.

The Disappearing Male

Description:

The Disappearing Male
"We are conducting a vast toxicological experiment in which our children and our children's children are the experimental subjects." Dr. Herbert Needleman
The Disappearing Male is about one of the most important, and least publicized, issues facing the human species: the toxic threat to the male reproductive system.
The last few decades have seen steady and dramatic increases in the incidence of boys and young men suffering from genital deformities, low sperm count, sperm abnormalities and testicular cancer.
At the same time, boys are now far more at risk of suffering from ADHD, autism, Tourette's syndrome, cerebral palsy, and dyslexia.
The Disappearing Male takes a close and disturbing look at what many doctors and researchers now suspect are responsible for many of these problems: a class of common chemicals that are ubiquitous in our world.
Found in everything from shampoo, sunglasses, meat and dairy products, carpet, cosmetics and baby bottles, they are called "hormone mimicking" or "endocrine disrupting" chemicals and they may be starting to damage the most basic building blocks of human development.

Full documentary:

http://vimeo.com/15346778

Also, Sofia Smallstorm talked about this too in an interview with Jim Fetzer. She described the feminization of men and the elite's agenda to create a genderless society. It's very disturbing. Here's the link to listen to it.

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2013/10 ... storm.html
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23571
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby GodNnelg » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:12 am

I do agree that Feminism is, by and large, the reason why so much of women in America are completely undesirable..
It's taken me a while to realize it, but my eyes were forcibly opened when I started working for Child Support Defendants.
I'm not so sure it is prevalent enough in China though.. India I have heard has some issues..
GodNnelg
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:41 am

Postby fightforlove » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:31 am

Cornfed wrote:The society is not really matriarchal but more of a giant harem in that you have a few ruling-class men in strategic positions controlling everything with their flunkies being mainly female. Meanwhile most ordinary men are on the bottom and being shat on by everyone.


This. We are moving towards a sort of neo-paleolithic stage, where a few alphas monopolize most of the women, divide the labor up amongst all the betas below them who scrap and scrounge for the few leftover women.
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco

Postby Anatol » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:21 am

GodNnelg wrote:I do agree that Feminism is, by and large, the reason why so much of women in America are completely undesirable..
It's taken me a while to realize it, but my eyes were forcibly opened when I started working for Child Support Defendants.
I'm not so sure it is prevalent enough in China though.. India I have heard has some issues..


Hello,

Again, the DELUSIONS are so high on this web-site that it's appalling!

In Western nations, women in management and administrative areas have all the power {(80%)}. The only places where men have power left are in the realm of the military {(85% male-leadership)}. That will change also as the Western nations continue to go more insane. Currently in the government, only the top elite are men {(0.05%)} and this will soon be disappearing within a decade as well. In 10 years, the top-leadership will have at least 65% females in it in ALL western nations. A normal man will only vote for a man and a normal woman will only vote for a woman. Keyword was NORMAL. 99% of men in Western nations are far from normal and are total woman-worshippers. These are common-sense facts that are apparent in society and if anyone ignores this inevitable truth, he is LYING to himself!

In China and India, both countries are replete with feminism. There is total equality there between the genders. Within a generation, the situation will drastically change there as well, with women being totally influenced by Western women who they see being in total leadership on the news. The Chinese and Indian women will see how the women in the West have all the power, and any woman will always RUSH to have a chance to rule the physically superior male-gender. Since China, India and Western nations comprise 50% of the world's population and will form the core of the world's economies {(80%)} for the next 200 years, the entire world is basically going to be ruled by women.

The feminists {(and their male lackeys who supported them)} have gotten much more than they could have dreamed of, in a very short span of time {(only 20 years to spread their sick ideology around the world)}.

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO ENSURE SITUATIONS LIKE THIS NEVER OCCUR. ONE NEVER ALLOWS THEM TO HAVE A CHANCE TO. IT IS AMAZING HOW STUPID MEN CAN BE!!!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:10 am

Anatol,
You can't speak for other countries unless you've been there and interacted with women there. Don't go by hearsay. There are tons of paranoid hearsay out there that isn't true or accurate. A lot of stuff online are only in people's minds. But when you go out there, you find that there is good in the world.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23571
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Anatol » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Winston wrote:Anatol,
You can't speak for other countries unless you've been there and interacted with women there. Don't go by hearsay. There are tons of paranoid hearsay out there that isn't true or accurate. A lot of stuff online are only in people's minds. But when you go out there, you find that there is good in the world.


Hello,

One doesn't need to go anywhere to see what the CULTURE of a place is like now. It is all available instantaneously on the world-wide internet. Feminism {(women's education, women's sports, women's jobs)} are everywhere!





~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby OutWest » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Anatol wrote:
GodNnelg wrote:I do agree that Feminism is, by and large, the reason why so much of women in America are completely undesirable..
It's taken me a while to realize it, but my eyes were forcibly opened when I started working for Child Support Defendants.
I'm not so sure it is prevalent enough in China though.. India I have heard has some issues..


Hello,

Again, the DELUSIONS are so high on this web-site that it's appalling!

In Western nations, women in management and administrative areas have all the power {(80%)}. The only places where men have power left are in the realm of the military {(85% male-leadership)}. That will change also as the Western nations continue to go more insane. Currently in the government, only the top elite are men {(0.05%)} and this will soon be disappearing within a decade as well. In 10 years, the top-leadership will have at least 65% females in it in ALL western nations. A normal man will only vote for a man and a normal woman will only vote for a woman. Keyword was NORMAL. 99% of men in Western nations are far from normal and are total woman-worshippers. These are common-sense facts that are apparent in society and if anyone ignores this inevitable truth, he is LYING to himself!

In China and India, both countries are replete with feminism. There is total equality there between the genders. Within a generation, the situation will drastically change there as well, with women being totally influenced by Western women who they see being in total leadership on the news. The Chinese and Indian women will see how the women in the West have all the power, and any woman will always RUSH to have a chance to rule the physically superior male-gender. Since China, India and Western nations comprise 50% of the world's population and will form the core of the world's economies {(80%)} for the next 200 years, the entire world is basically going to be ruled by women.

The feminists {(and their male lackeys who supported them)} have gotten much more than they could have dreamed of, in a very short span of time {(only 20 years to spread their sick ideology around the world)}.

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO ENSURE SITUATIONS LIKE THIS NEVER OCCUR. ONE NEVER ALLOWS THEM TO HAVE A CHANCE TO. IT IS AMAZING HOW STUPID MEN CAN BE!!!



Upper management in the Fortune 500 companies is overwhelmingly male. Of Fortune 500 companies, about 5% have women as CEOs.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby OutWest » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:30 pm

Anatol wrote:
GodNnelg wrote:I do agree that Feminism is, by and large, the reason why so much of women in America are completely undesirable..
It's taken me a while to realize it, but my eyes were forcibly opened when I started working for Child Support Defendants.
I'm not so sure it is prevalent enough in China though.. India I have heard has some issues..


Hello,

Again, the DELUSIONS are so high on this web-site that it's appalling!

In Western nations, women in management and administrative areas have all the power {(80%)}. The only places where men have power left are in the realm of the military {(85% male-leadership)}. That will change also as the Western nations continue to go more insane. Currently in the government, only the top elite are men {(0.05%)} and this will soon be disappearing within a decade as well. In 10 years, the top-leadership will have at least 65% females in it in ALL western nations. A normal man will only vote for a man and a normal woman will only vote for a woman. Keyword was NORMAL. 99% of men in Western nations are far from normal and are total woman-worshippers. These are common-sense facts that are apparent in society and if anyone ignores this inevitable truth, he is LYING to himself!

In China and India, both countries are replete with feminism. There is total equality there between the genders. Within a generation, the situation will drastically change there as well, with women being totally influenced by Western women who they see being in total leadership on the news. The Chinese and Indian women will see how the women in the West have all the power, and any woman will always RUSH to have a chance to rule the physically superior male-gender. Since China, India and Western nations comprise 50% of the world's population and will form the core of the world's economies {(80%)} for the next 200 years, the entire world is basically going to be ruled by women.

The feminists {(and their male lackeys who supported them)} have gotten much more than they could have dreamed of, in a very short span of time {(only 20 years to spread their sick ideology around the world)}.

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO ENSURE SITUATIONS LIKE THIS NEVER OCCUR. ONE NEVER ALLOWS THEM TO HAVE A CHANCE TO. IT IS AMAZING HOW STUPID MEN CAN BE!!!



Upper management in the Fortune 500 companies is overwhelmingly male. Of Fortune 500 companies, about 5% have women as CEOs.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Anatol » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:46 pm

OutWest wrote:
Anatol wrote:
GodNnelg wrote:I do agree that Feminism is, by and large, the reason why so much of women in America are completely undesirable..
It's taken me a while to realize it, but my eyes were forcibly opened when I started working for Child Support Defendants.
I'm not so sure it is prevalent enough in China though.. India I have heard has some issues..


Hello,

Again, the DELUSIONS are so high on this web-site that it's appalling!

In Western nations, women in management and administrative areas have all the power {(80%)}. The only places where men have power left are in the realm of the military {(85% male-leadership)}. That will change also as the Western nations continue to go more insane. Currently in the government, only the top elite are men {(0.05%)} and this will soon be disappearing within a decade as well. In 10 years, the top-leadership will have at least 65% females in it in ALL western nations. A normal man will only vote for a man and a normal woman will only vote for a woman. Keyword was NORMAL. 99% of men in Western nations are far from normal and are total woman-worshippers. These are common-sense facts that are apparent in society and if anyone ignores this inevitable truth, he is LYING to himself!

In China and India, both countries are replete with feminism. There is total equality there between the genders. Within a generation, the situation will drastically change there as well, with women being totally influenced by Western women who they see being in total leadership on the news. The Chinese and Indian women will see how the women in the West have all the power, and any woman will always RUSH to have a chance to rule the physically superior male-gender. Since China, India and Western nations comprise 50% of the world's population and will form the core of the world's economies {(80%)} for the next 200 years, the entire world is basically going to be ruled by women.

The feminists {(and their male lackeys who supported them)} have gotten much more than they could have dreamed of, in a very short span of time {(only 20 years to spread their sick ideology around the world)}.

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO ENSURE SITUATIONS LIKE THIS NEVER OCCUR. ONE NEVER ALLOWS THEM TO HAVE A CHANCE TO. IT IS AMAZING HOW STUPID MEN CAN BE!!!



Upper management in the Fortune 500 companies is overwhelmingly male. Of Fortune 500 companies, about 5% have women as CEOs.


Hello,

Again, you're talking about the elite. Do you think Fortune 500 {(hence the name, FORTUNE)} is the local call-centre where 80% of the human-resources managers are female??? Or the local schools, where 70% of the principals and vice-principals of new schools are females??? Or the local court-clerks {(who control entry into the legal-system)}, who are 90% female??? Or the local advertising and billboards??? Go to Wal-Mart, Home-Depot, Sprint Wireless, etc. You will see the packaging always shows a female using a lawnmower, computer, mobile-phone, etc. This is the life of the ordinary lay-man, this is his world that he is forced to live in. And what he'll see is that men are non-existent in that world. ONLY females are shown using technology or shouting or enjoying life or being happy. The ones that nature made us to rule over {(since we're physically stronger and basically more intelligent)}, is ruling over us. The females must be laughing at the men. Again: It is the MEN who are stupid, to have allowed this to happen.

And in 10 years, the elite will also have mostly female-members. Once the mad-woman Hilary Clinton gets elected, it will spur a rush of INSANE men {(most men in U.S.A. are demented, including the elite)} to push women into all areas of upper-echelon leadership. ALREADY half the judges and doctors {(very prominent positions)} are female. Need evidence? Go to the phone-book and scan it.


~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Mansion Man » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:15 pm

ana Toi

Vagina

p***y

dick

cock

penis

poop

wee wee

hugs
Mansion Man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Postby Cornfed » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:27 pm

OutWest wrote: Upper management in the Fortune 500 companies is overwhelmingly male. Of Fortune 500 companies, about 5% have women as CEOs.

Of course. Feminsim is a harem system.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Anatol » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 am

Mansion Man wrote:ana Toi

<>
<>

<>
<>

<>
<>

<>
<>




Hello,

You are a shameless man! What makes you think being 'manly' means cursing all the time? Go talk like this in 1970 in a city in ANY part of U.S.A. and see how long you are able to say these words. Men just 30-40 years ago had standards.



~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests