Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


REALITY - FEMINISM HAS SPREAD WORLDWIDE!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby steve55 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:55 am

Mansion Man wrote:ana Toi

v****a

p***y

dick

cock

penis

poop

wee wee

hugs


+ 1

Lol. I've never seen this guy Anatol before. He's a trip lol. Everyone best watch their language round here or suffer anatol's righteous wrath. :wink:
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX







Postby Anatol » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:26 am

Hello,

To the man above: I cannot quote your statements because you have a bad word in the photograph which is your icon! However, what is wrong with being righteous?? EVERYONE should attempt to be this way.




~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Moretorque » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:01 pm

Winston wrote:This CBC documentary backs up what Anatol is saying about the elite trying to make men extinct.

The Disappearing Male

Description:

The Disappearing Male
"We are conducting a vast toxicological experiment in which our children and our children's children are the experimental subjects." Dr. Herbert Needleman
The Disappearing Male is about one of the most important, and least publicized, issues facing the human species: the toxic threat to the male reproductive system.
The last few decades have seen steady and dramatic increases in the incidence of boys and young men suffering from genital deformities, low sperm count, sperm abnormalities and testicular cancer.
At the same time, boys are now far more at risk of suffering from ADHD, autism, Tourette's syndrome, cerebral palsy, and dyslexia.
The Disappearing Male takes a close and disturbing look at what many doctors and researchers now suspect are responsible for many of these problems: a class of common chemicals that are ubiquitous in our world.
Found in everything from shampoo, sunglasses, meat and dairy products, carpet, cosmetics and baby bottles, they are called "hormone mimicking" or "endocrine disrupting" chemicals and they may be starting to damage the most basic building blocks of human development.

Full documentary:

http://vimeo.com/15346778

Also, Sofia Smallstorm talked about this too in an interview with Jim Fetzer. She described the feminization of men and the elite's agenda to create a genderless society. It's very disturbing. Here's the link to listen to it.

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2013/10 ... storm.html


That is why I have said mother is very formidable, weather we like it or not it appears the female entity is the stronger of the sexes and from my research I believe it is more than likely she was here first and made him in her image. The earliest life on this planet is asexual bacteria and a lot of scientist consider it female. Yes Winston the bitch could very well be creator!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Moretorque » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:04 pm

Anatol wrote:Hello,

To the man above: I cannot quote your statements because you have a bad word in the photograph which is your icon! However, what is wrong with being righteous?? EVERYONE should attempt to be this way.




~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!



Hey dip chit the women are not the ones who built all this stuff to lay waste to the world multiple times.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Anatol » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:14 pm

Moretorque wrote: That is why I have said mother is very formidable, weather we like it or not it appears the female entity is the stronger of the sexes and from my research I believe it is more than likely she was here first and made him in her image. The earliest life on this planet is asexual bacteria and a lot of scientist consider it female. Yes Winston the ****** could very well be creator!



Hello, men are stronger than women physically and for every 5 genius males, there is only 1 genius female.

You are obviously a MADMAN!





~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Moretorque » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:37 pm

Your very typical of why the world looks the way it does, most people cannot see to a core level.

There are 2 witnesses here, who are they ? Mother and Father!!!! Man is just one entity amongst all the multitude of others who live have lived and died here on this world.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Moretorque » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:41 pm

steve55 wrote:
Mansion Man wrote:ana Toi

v****a

p***y

dick

cock

penis

poop

wee wee

hugs


+ 1

Lol. I've never seen this guy Anatol before. He's a trip lol. Everyone best watch their language round here or suffer anatol's righteous wrath. :wink:



He's the first one that will be doing the witch burnings and stonings when it all goes down in the name of the lord.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Moretorque » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:45 pm

fightforlove wrote:
Cornfed wrote:The society is not really matriarchal but more of a giant harem in that you have a few ruling-class men in strategic positions controlling everything with their flunkies being mainly female. Meanwhile most ordinary men are on the bottom and being shat on by everyone.


This. We are moving towards a sort of neo-paleolithic stage, where a few alphas monopolize most of the women, divide the labor up amongst all the betas below them who scrap and scrounge for the few leftover women.


And it was all made possible because people do not understand economics or much of anything else for that matter, their is a reason the 1792 coinage act stats that what is being done today to facilitate trade and used to loot the masses is punishable by death.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Anatol » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:50 pm

Moretorque wrote:Your very typical of why the world looks the way it does, most people cannot see to a core level.

There are 2 witnesses here, who are they ? Mother and Father!!!! Man is just one entity amongst all the multitude of others who live have lived and died here on this world.



You are clearly ignorant, a madman or PURE evil!!

Servant of sin!

Disciple of evil!

Worshipper of perdition!!!!


HELP!!!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!




~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Mansion Man » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:07 am

Moretorque wrote:
steve55 wrote:
Mansion Man wrote:ana Toi

v****a

p***y

dick

cock

penis

poop

wee wee

hugs


+ 1

Lol. I've never seen this guy Anatol before. He's a trip lol. Everyone best watch their language round here or suffer anatol's righteous wrath. :wink:



He's the first one that will be doing the witch burnings and stonings when it all goes down in the name of the lord.


Actually I hadn't thought of it but thanks for the idea ... hmmm


Coq

Bitch

Bastard

Sorry just being a man again apparently but you do know they are just words , why would someone be offended by words ? also notice how Anatol Ana Toi etc did not deny being a fem bot : 0)

Cock A Doodle Doo , this describes the sound a rooster makes.

Anyway we all know Anatol is a woman pretending to be a man as you can see Feminists are often offended by words or responsibility. We can see her modus operandi ( no that's not a sexy song by Pavarotti) Whatever it is we say she will say " bla bla, But I disagree..." then go into a speail to try and make us think she is a man.

This is a distraction technique and clearly feminie in origin as this is a classic " its all about me " attention grab while de railing the thread. Its a great trick...

Anyway , I was talking to a guy that just came back from Thailand and boy did he have something to say about it , his first time over there and was prompted by his sadness about dating western feminists ... this guy was really a really cool dude and he said when he went over there he experienced being treated with respect, he realised , for the first time in his life !

He was out and about for about a week when he met a girl at a bar, he was worried about all the typical stuff so he was super careful..
turns out she is working in a similar role ( IT Accounts ) as he is .. he grew even more suspicious so he asked to meet her at work and yep, she was the real deal .. anyway they get to know each other over the next couple of days and after 2 weeks of romance he said that it was an experience like he never imagined.

Now the girl does not want to move over seas , she does not want to stop her career or get married right away , she wants to get to know him and maybe see where it goes./.. SO he went a second time a few months later and met up with her again .. she was so excited to see him and they hit it off bla bla any way long story short

He stays at her house this time instead of a hotel, and the first day he woke up she had been awake for over an hour making breakfast, ironing his clothes for the day , planned a some sights to see and offered a neck massage ... this didn't stop on the first day indeed it continued for a MONTH ! he was smart he said he didn't want to spoil it by sayng anything but she told him that's how she was trained by her mother ! So he is moving over there and buying a nice unit on the water for them to live in ! She has agreed to pre nup without any problems and units over there have freehold title, meaning they cant pull any feminist carp on you ...

He said they detest feminism there because it chases away potential men for marriage.

Another guy told me a few weeks before that his father moved over there , fell in love with a ladyboy and is having the time of his life. He has never seen his dad so happy ! You see the feminists are absolutely distraught at the realisation that men are so resourceful that certain ones can change into convincing females .. that will service a man in ways western women cant ... So as a species we can happily live without women at all ... I mean try getting a feminist to look like a guy ... I just dosent work the other way ...

this is what upsets women more than anything , is no matter what they do , men have realised that we don't need them .. at all ...

: 0)
Mansion Man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Postby Mansion Man » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:15 am

Moretorque wrote:
steve55 wrote:
Mansion Man wrote:ana Toi

v****a

p***y

dick

cock

penis

poop

wee wee

hugs


+ 1

Lol. I've never seen this guy Anatol before. He's a trip lol. Everyone best watch their language round here or suffer anatol's righteous wrath. :wink:



He's the first one that will be doing the witch burnings and stonings when it all goes down in the name of the lord.
Mansion Man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Postby Anatol » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:26 am

Mansion Man wrote:
|<>|<>|

|<>|<>|

|<>|<>|


Sorry just being a man again apparently but you do know they are just words , why would someone be offended by words ? also notice how Anatol Ana Toi etc did not deny being a

Cock A Doodle Doo , this describes the sound a rooster makes.

Anyway we all know Anatol is a woman pretending to be a man as you can see Feminists are often offended by words or responsibility. We can see her modus operandi ( no that's not a sexy song by Pavarotti) Whatever it is we say she will say " bla bla, But I disagree..." then go into a speail to try and make us think she is a man.

This is a distraction technique and clearly feminie in origin as this is a classic " its all about me " attention grab while de railing the thread. Its a great trick...



Hello,

I warn you a third time, Sir! NO CURSING! I don't allow it during discourse.


As for me being a man or woman, I assure you, Sir! I am definitely male.

What makes you think that men must be lewd, crass, vulgar, etc. to be masculine??? In fact, the opposite is true. Low-class riffraff men will be obnoxious and immature all the time. Even when being in an ardent discussion, normal men will not start using bad words.

Being born in Spain, I never did and never will understand modern American men! It's as if your fathers never taught you civility.




~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Mansion Man » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Anatol wrote:
Mansion Man wrote:
|<>|<>|

|<>|<>|

|<>|<>|


Sorry just being a man again apparently but you do know they are just words , why would someone be offended by words ? also notice how Anatol Ana Toi etc did not deny being a

Cock A Doodle Doo , this describes the sound a rooster makes.

Anyway we all know Anatol is a woman pretending to be a man as you can see Feminists are often offended by words or responsibility. We can see her modus operandi ( no that's not a sexy song by Pavarotti) Whatever it is we say she will say " bla bla, But I disagree..." then go into a speail to try and make us think she is a man.

This is a distraction technique and clearly feminie in origin as this is a classic " its all about me " attention grab while de railing the thread. Its a great trick...



Hello,

I warn you a third time, Sir! NO CURSING! I don't allow it during discourse.


As for me being a man or woman, I assure you, Sir! I am definitely male.

What makes you think that men must be lewd, crass, vulgar, etc. to be masculine??? In fact, the opposite is true. Low-class riffraff men will be obnoxious and immature all the time. Even when being in an ardent discussion, normal men will not start using bad words.

Being born in Spain, I never did and never will understand modern American men! It's as if your fathers never taught you civility.




~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!







You are a man ? but you carry on like a bitch : 0)

so you are a Bitch

Coq a doodle doo !

piss fart bum wee
Mansion Man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Postby Anatol » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Mansion Man wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Mansion Man wrote:
|<>|<>|

|<>|<>|

|<>|<>|


Sorry just being a man again apparently but you do know they are just words , why would someone be offended by words ? also notice how Anatol Ana Toi etc did not deny being a

Cock A Doodle Doo , this describes the sound a rooster makes.

Anyway we all know Anatol is a woman pretending to be a man as you can see Feminists are often offended by words or responsibility. We can see her modus operandi ( no that's not a sexy song by Pavarotti) Whatever it is we say she will say " bla bla, But I disagree..." then go into a speail to try and make us think she is a man.

This is a distraction technique and clearly feminie in origin as this is a classic " its all about me " attention grab while de railing the thread. Its a great trick...



Hello,

I warn you a third time, Sir! NO CURSING! I don't allow it during discourse.


As for me being a man or woman, I assure you, Sir! I am definitely male.

What makes you think that men must be lewd, crass, vulgar, etc. to be masculine??? In fact, the opposite is true. Low-class riffraff men will be obnoxious and immature all the time. Even when being in an ardent discussion, normal men will not start using bad words.

Being born in Spain, I never did and never will understand modern American men! It's as if your fathers never taught you civility.




~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!







You are a man ? but you carry on like <> <> <>: 0)

so you are <> <> <>

Coq a doodle doo !


Okay American filth, go have more hamburgers. It's all you can do as well!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Mansion Man » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:00 pm

American ? why my dear Anatol ( aka fem bot ) you are again mistaken both in my country and by thinking you can order a man around ..

" don't use crude language I do not allow it " .... lol you have as much control over me swearing as you do over menopause !

its coming and yould better enjoy it

You see guys , eventually feminists give up , they just don't have the gumption to take responsibility for their actions.

its the defective responsibility gene at work...

they prove me right every time ...

Hugs

MM
Mansion Man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests