Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I have noticed that pretending to dislike a certain race of

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I have noticed that pretending to dislike a certain race of

Postby Zionosis » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:34 am

Well I think Asian women are attractive but I have noticed that for some reason if you are around white women and you say that you don't like Asian women and think they are unattractive then the white women seem to really like this for some reason.

I don't know this next part for a fact but I would assume that if some black man with his black woman said that white women are unattractive then the black woman would feel good about him thinking that.

I have always noticed this weird jealousy in some white women more than anything though.
Just the other day I was down the street and saw a really attractive Asian woman and looked at her briefly then when I looked away I saw some white woman looking at me like I am some sicko traitor or something.

I wonder if this applies to most white women or is just mainly in the feminist butthurt ones that have chips on their shoulders.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm







Re: I have noticed that pretending to dislike a certain race

Postby zboy1 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:16 am

Zionosis wrote:Well I think Asian women are attractive but I have noticed that for some reason if you are around white women and you say that you don't like Asian women and think they are unattractive then the white women seem to really like this for some reason.

I don't know this next part for a fact but I would assume that if some black man with his black woman said that white women are unattractive then the black woman would feel good about him thinking that.

I have always noticed this weird jealousy in some white women more than anything though.
Just the other day I was down the street and saw a really attractive Asian woman and looked at her briefly then when I looked away I saw some white woman looking at me like I am some sicko traitor or something.

I wonder if this applies to most white women or is just mainly in the feminist butthurt ones that have chips on their shoulders.


To be fair...I've seen White men sneer and give angry looks to White women, whenever they stare at a Black/Latino or Asian man, so it goes both ways. ...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: I have noticed that pretending to dislike a certain race

Postby Zionosis » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:41 am

zboy1 wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Well I think Asian women are attractive but I have noticed that for some reason if you are around white women and you say that you don't like Asian women and think they are unattractive then the white women seem to really like this for some reason.

I don't know this next part for a fact but I would assume that if some black man with his black woman said that white women are unattractive then the black woman would feel good about him thinking that.

I have always noticed this weird jealousy in some white women more than anything though.
Just the other day I was down the street and saw a really attractive Asian woman and looked at her briefly then when I looked away I saw some white woman looking at me like I am some sicko traitor or something.

I wonder if this applies to most white women or is just mainly in the feminist butthurt ones that have chips on their shoulders.


To be fair...I've seen White men sneer and give angry looks to White women, whenever they stare at a Black/Latino or Asian man, so it goes both ways. ...


It seems more uniform in white women though. It seems nearly all of them dislike Asian women. They are the ones that I have heard try to spread to most racist stuff about Asians all throughout when I was growing up.

Also there is a difference in the reasons. It's seems white women are jealous of Asian women where as white men are more disgusted by black men and that's why they don't want to see their women with them.
This is not to compare to black people. But if white women started dating actual chimps and could somehow interbreed through some new method and create half human half chimp babies then I am sure most white men would be severely pissed because it would be our women destroying all of our evolution.

It's not equal when talking about black people and Asian people. Asians cause the least crime and are the smartest. Blacks are the opposite, Whites are in between. So if anything white men's interracial adventures are if anything positive and white women's interracial adventures are just destructive to the white race.
White men have a reason to dislike white women's interracial adventures where as white women don't really have a reason unless it's just pure jealously.
Last edited by Zionosis on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Re: I have noticed that pretending to dislike a certain race

Postby Cornfed » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:47 am

Zionosis wrote: Also there is a difference in the reasons. It's seems white women are jealous of Asian women where as white men are more disgusted by black men and that's why they don't want to see their women with them.
This is not to compare to black people. But if white women started dating actual chimps and could somehow interbreed though some new method and create half human half chimp babies then I am sure most white men would be severely pissed because it would be our women destroying all of our evolution.

Now you're getting it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: I have noticed that pretending to dislike a certain race

Postby The » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:06 pm

Zionosis wrote:Well I think Asian women are attractive but I have noticed that for some reason if you are around white women and you say that you don't like Asian women and think they are unattractive then the white women seem to really like this for some reason.

I don't know this next part for a fact but I would assume that if some black man with his black woman said that white women are unattractive then the black woman would feel good about him thinking that.

I have always noticed this weird jealousy in some white women more than anything though.
Just the other day I was down the street and saw a really attractive Asian woman and looked at her briefly then when I looked away I saw some white woman looking at me like I am some sicko traitor or something.

I wonder if this applies to most white women or is just mainly in the feminist butthurt ones that have chips on their shoulders.


Its a FACT....trust me on that bro....Ive told sistas that I find white women more attractive and they called me a coon and sellout and an oreo for liking white women...
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests