Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

...

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:56 am

...
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am







Postby The » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:58 pm

Yeah a lot of people on this board dont understand that you need some sort of social skill when overseas especially with the language barrier in play....But alot of these people wanna sit around, complain and jerk off all day without doing anything to improve there social skills.....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:51 am

Lol, a lot of people on this board are just handicaps and I suppose some people get their kicks out of watching them fail.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby drealm » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:39 am

The wrote:Yeah a lot of people on this board dont understand that you need some sort of social skill when overseas especially with the language barrier in play....But alot of these people wanna sit around, complain and jerk off all day without doing anything to improve there social skills.....


The behavior displayed in the video above is exactly the type of behavior that deserves an immediate death sentence in any sane society. Men should never contort into entertainment for brain dead female cattle. If you want to own a female you brand them with fear and shame. Their opinion is absolutely irrelevant to the natural order of things, which should be exclusively determined by men. Only omegas imitate these vulgar post-slavery mating call dances.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:21 am

Learning how to dance will help you shine in clubs. But not every guy is cut out for dancing. It cannot be taught unless you have some innate talent. And you don't have to go to clubs to meet girls in Eastern Europe. Day game and cold approaches work very well there.

Dancing is not traditionally a manly thing. Men have gotten women for thousands of years without learning how to dance.

The, what do you mean by "social skills"? What's your qualification and experience? No, you do NOT need the kind of fake artificial "social skills" that you need in America, where you have to create a fake inauthentic self in order to fit in. That's not the way it is overseas at all. Many of us have discovered that we can just be ourselves and meet girls.

Of course, you do need basic people skills, be tactful, and have a good personality and character that gives off good vibes. You need to be a decent guy who is sane and mentally healthy. But that has nothing to do with fake American "social skills". No way.

Basically, as long as you are friendly, open, social and a good communicator, you will do well. All you need are basic conversation skills, which are not hard to get.

One reason why Rock does well in Asia is because he is very talkative, social and engaging with girls. He can talk all day to them about the most inane trivial stuff. But he has no tact or "social skills" as you understand it. Nor does he dance either. He is very friendly and talkative. And that's enough.

Overseas, people are more down-to-earth so you don't have to work hard to connect with them. It's a lot easier and more natural to connect with people.

You need to listen to people with real experience in this area. Not just sit back and make guesses and unqualified judgments.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: In Eastern Europe, if you want a lot female attention...

Postby Ghost » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:07 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:Learn how to dance. I did a few of these moves and had'em fighting over it.

http://youtu.be/JbIvOf0Xmzo?t=8s


:wink:


Well, this is hardly encouraging. Men should not have to entertain or show off to females, or suit their desires for what they think a man should do. Perhaps PUA types resort to this kind of idiocy because they know they are worthless. A lot of guys say that Eastern Europe has gone down the tubes. Looks like they are right.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby chanta76 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Dance skills can help only in the club environment . However, in day time your not going to dance in middle of the street to get a women attentions. It doesn't hurt to learn a few dance moves but it's not the only way.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:25 pm

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:57 pm

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Re: In Eastern Europe, if you want a lot female attention...

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:20 pm

Ghost wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:Learn how to dance. I did a few of these moves and had'em fighting over it.

http://youtu.be/JbIvOf0Xmzo?t=8s


:wink:


Well, this is hardly encouraging. Men should not have to entertain or show off to females, or suit their desires for what they think a man should do. Perhaps PUA types resort to this kind of idiocy because they know they are worthless. A lot of guys say that Eastern Europe has gone down the tubes. Looks like they are right.


Lol, in Eastern Europe, you're not showing off when you dance with a lady, you're communicating. It's just like when you're talking to some random chick on the street... only your hands are usually allowed on her T&A lol. Like I said before, women want takers.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:56 pm

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby The » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:42 am

Winston wrote:Learning how to dance will help you shine in clubs. But not every guy is cut out for dancing. It cannot be taught unless you have some innate talent. And you don't have to go to clubs to meet girls in Eastern Europe. Day game and cold approaches work very well there.

Dancing is not traditionally a manly thing. Men have gotten women for thousands of years without learning how to dance.

The, what do you mean by "social skills"? What's your qualification and experience? No, you do NOT need the kind of fake artificial "social skills" that you need in America, where you have to create a fake inauthentic self in order to fit in. That's not the way it is overseas at all. Many of us have discovered that we can just be ourselves and meet girls.

Of course, you do need basic people skills, be tactful, and have a good personality and character that gives off good vibes. You need to be a decent guy who is sane and mentally healthy. But that has nothing to do with fake American "social skills". No way.

Basically, as long as you are friendly, open, social and a good communicator, you will do well. All you need are basic conversation skills, which are not hard to get.

One reason why Rock does well in Asia is because he is very talkative, social and engaging with girls. He can talk all day to them about the most inane trivial stuff. But he has no tact or "social skills" as you understand it. Nor does he dance either. He is very friendly and talkative. And that's enough.

Overseas, people are more down-to-earth so you don't have to work hard to connect with them. It's a lot easier and more natural to connect with people.

You need to listen to people with real experience in this area. Not just sit back and make guesses and unqualified judgments.


That is my definition of social skills...something that alot of people on your board lack...They think that by going out there looking like stuttering, bumbling, pot bellied , sloppily dressed buffoons, that they are going to have women worship them....That is not the case....

You try to tell someone like Tsar or Cornball to improve there social skills and they sulk, jerk off, blame black people or blame white people without changing themselves....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Postby drealm » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:05 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:
drealm wrote:
The wrote:Yeah a lot of people on this board dont understand that you need some sort of social skill when overseas especially with the language barrier in play....But alot of these people wanna sit around, complain and jerk off all day without doing anything to improve there social skills.....


The behavior displayed in the video above is exactly the type of behavior that deserves an immediate death sentence in any sane society. Men should never contort into entertainment for brain dead female cattle. If you want to own a female you brand them with fear and shame. Their opinion is absolutely irrelevant to the natural order of things, which should be exclusively determined by men. Only omegas imitate these vulgar post-slavery mating call dances.


Dancing is simply the celebration of life! It is performed in many cultures as a form of emotional expression, social interaction, or exercise. It may also regarded as a form of nonverbal communication between humans such as mating dances. Why a mating dance is so effective is because women want to be taken and accepted as a possession, wants to be absorbed into the concept possession, possessed. Consequently, she wants someone who takes (bad boy, thug, CEO), who does not give himself away; on the contrary, he is supposed to become richer in himself through her. When you're dancing with a chick, you're like in a mimi relationship. If you want to *own* a her, you're thinking like a woman.

Man acquires, woman gives herself away. A man who thinks like a woman becomes a slave: while a woman, who thinks like a woman becomes a more perfect woman. For a man’s love consists of wanting to have and not the renunciation and giving away of a woman's love. Nevertheless, wanting to have always comes to an end with having (player). It is actually man’s more refined and suspicious lust for **possession** that rarely admits his **having** and then only late, and thus permits his love to persist. It is even possible for his love to increase after the surrender: he will not readily concede that a woman should have nothing more to give him.

What woman means by love is clear enough: total devotion (not mere surrender) with soul and body, without any consideration or reserve. In this absence of conditions her love is a faith. A man, when he loves a woman, wants precisely this unconditional love from her and is thus himself as far as can be from the presuppositions of feminine love.


Wholesome dancing done in good company is fine. Couples dancing where a man clearly leads and a woman clearly follows works also. Classical ballet is also tasteful.

The garbage that you had audacity to show on this forum was one of the most humiliating, degenerate and disgusting displays of pure omega filth I've ever seen championed on this board. The man should be embarrassed for performing such degrading behavior and should go commit suicide. Any male who's sunken to this level of desperation to entertain female cattle has no pride whatsoever.

Ownership of women is the foundation of patriarchy. What a woman feels and wants is irrelevant to who she will mate with. This is a decision owned by her father and brother that is transferred to other men worthy of guarding their genetic lineage.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Postby Tsar » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:22 am

The wrote:You try to tell someone like Tsar or Cornball to improve there social skills and they sulk, jerk off, blame black people or blame white people without changing themselves....


Improve social skills by doing what? Improving social skills in America is a waste of time and it costs money. I wouldn't ever step foot into a club and I don't drink at bars (overpriced and I don't drink at any restaurant or bar). No one in America ever wanted to get to know me or ever socialize with me. They already had their own group of friends. Even if I could get out and I was lucky enough to find good people here in America I could possibly meet, they would probably be in Utah or something. I've always been an outsider and outcast of American society. I know I can be social and do things but I've never had the chance. You probably have a group of friends and always had friends. I have always been an outcast and I've said before that I never had a (real) friend in my entire life. I've had short-term good acquaintances in high school. In college I didn't even have a good acquaintance because that is the time everyone has their own group and they don't want any friends outside their own group.

Name a socializing activity that is actually worthwhile, free (or under $20/month), has a large number of good and nice people, that is in my northeastern state, actually meet people, and it's not frivolous or a waste of my time? I would really like to know what exists given the economic and geographic constraints with nice, kind people?

Someone who doesn't already have a friend in America isn't likely to get a friend in America. What am I suppose to do? Pretend I'm gay and then see how many friends I get in America that way? Because straight single men in America aren't able to create friendships. A single gay man in America can get many friends.

Here in America:
1. Every youthful girl is taken or rejects most guys even for friendship (I've been rejected for friendships nearly a dozen times)
2. Single straight women view a random man as a creep
3. Most young men in America are into the party scene or view other guys as competition or have their own group. It's like a fraternity without the frat house
4. Most older Americans don't care about the younger generations
5. The rich Americans live like French Aristocrats throwing breadcrumb to the lower classes of America that are less than the pigeons eating stale breadcrumbs on the corrupt polluted rat-infested streets of New York City.
6. If you're a man in America, it's easier to make friendships if you're a gay man. Most girls see you as the guy they want as a gay friend, instead of the creep
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby Tsar » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:34 am

The wrote:
Winston wrote:Learning how to dance will help you shine in clubs. But not every guy is cut out for dancing. It cannot be taught unless you have some innate talent. And you don't have to go to clubs to meet girls in Eastern Europe. Day game and cold approaches work very well there.

Dancing is not traditionally a manly thing. Men have gotten women for thousands of years without learning how to dance.

The, what do you mean by "social skills"? What's your qualification and experience? No, you do NOT need the kind of fake artificial "social skills" that you need in America, where you have to create a fake inauthentic self in order to fit in. That's not the way it is overseas at all. Many of us have discovered that we can just be ourselves and meet girls.

Of course, you do need basic people skills, be tactful, and have a good personality and character that gives off good vibes. You need to be a decent guy who is sane and mentally healthy. But that has nothing to do with fake American "social skills". No way.

Basically, as long as you are friendly, open, social and a good communicator, you will do well. All you need are basic conversation skills, which are not hard to get.

One reason why Rock does well in Asia is because he is very talkative, social and engaging with girls. He can talk all day to them about the most inane trivial stuff. But he has no tact or "social skills" as you understand it. Nor does he dance either. He is very friendly and talkative. And that's enough.

Overseas, people are more down-to-earth so you don't have to work hard to connect with them. It's a lot easier and more natural to connect with people.

You need to listen to people with real experience in this area. Not just sit back and make guesses and unqualified judgments.


That is my definition of social skills...something that alot of people on your board lack...They think that by going out there looking like stuttering, bumbling, pot bellied , sloppily dressed buffoons, that they are going to have women worship them....That is not the case....

You try to tell someone like Tsar or Cornball to improve there social skills and they sulk, jerk off, blame black people or blame white people without changing themselves....


I can see my six pack in the mirror and more than half my wardrobe is men's fashion clothes or designer clothes.
Last edited by Tsar on Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], HA1729, publicduende and 2 guests