Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Some random white scientists that black people like to quote

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Some random white scientists that black people like to quote

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:42 am

Anyway I found some scientist from a while ago called James Flynn.

Now Flynn claims this.
"He looked first at Lynn's data, and realized that the comparison was skewed. Lynn was comparing American I.Q. estimates based on a representative sample of schoolchildren with Japanese estimates based on an upper-income, heavily urban sample. Recalculated, the Japanese average came in not at 106.6 but at 99.2. Then Flynn turned his attention to the Chinese-American estimates. They turned out to be based on a 1975 study in San Francisco's Chinatown using something called the Lorge-Thorndike Intelligence Test. But the Lorge-Thorndike test was normed in the nineteen-fifties. For children in the nineteen-seventies, it would have been a piece of cake. When the Chinese-American scores were reassessed using up-to-date intelligence metrics, Flynn found, they came in at 97 verbal and 100 nonverbal. Chinese-Americans had slightly lower I.Q.s than white Americans."


Now I find this hard to believe because regardless of what was based on something ages ago in some study ages ago. Today we have global IQ results that are compiled on the same years. They still show east Asians to have higher average IQ's.

Even Asians that move to the USA score better than white people in the university tests on average. So how is this somehow fake when it's blatantly apparent.

I am a white man myself but I don't feel the need to pretend something that's true isn't true just to make myself feel good. I think a minority of white men are the best inventors but if we didn't have them the white race would be in trouble I think.

Scientist have always shows that east Asians have slightly larger brains on average than white people and better visual-spatial abilities.


Anyway what do you all think. I think quoting an old study is pretty stupid because modern day east Asian IQ's are done every year and not based on some old study from 1975. And they even beat whites in university scores every year. Clearly their is an intelligence difference.
Then again Flynn also claims that IQ scores have nothing to do with intelligence also. Now that is absolutely retarded.

I think Flynn had a political reason for his science.
Saying a study isn't fair because the Asian group were less poor is stupid. Them being less poor is a result of their life choices in the first place.
In that case I doubt Flynn could ever do a real test because finding some slums in Japan that are like the hood in certain black controlled areas in the USA would be very very hard.
And at the end of the day you would be cherry picking. You are meant to take the average people of each nation and on average the Asians are less poor and less violent, So there is your answer.

Flynn seemed to claim that the studies aren't fair because the average Asians had it better in life than the other tested average people of other countries.
Therefore he did his own corrections according to him and lowered their scores based on his recalculations in pretending if they were poorer. WTF kind of science do you call that? Seriously.
Last edited by Zionosis on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm







Postby Mr.Darcy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:49 am

We take the best Asians usually and they dong face as much racism.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:59 am

Mr.Darcy wrote:We take the best Asians usually and they dong face as much racism.


Oh so your answer is not facing racism. So white people face more racism that Asians in the USA? WTF
I am not talking about blacks here. We are talking about Asians and whites.

So why do they have higher average IQ's in their own countries. Longer life spans and lower average crime.
Are these all lies also.

Also I hate to mention this but the very best Asians born in Japan or Korea or Hong Kong don't all dream to go live in the USA.

East Asian mongoloids split off from white people 40+ thousand years ago.
Technically white people are an older race than east Asians because archeologists have never found skeletons of the mongoloid skull shape 40 thousand years ago. But Caucasoid skulls have been found even before 40 thousand years ago.

Also what makes east Asians pale is not the same gene that is mutated in white people and makes them pale. By logical deduction no pale people existed on the planet 40 thousand years ago because the pale mutations occurred afterwards which is why east Asians and Europeans have differently mutated genes for their pale skin. So the mutation has to have happened after they split.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:12 am

Education in the West has been ruthlessly sabotaged over the last 40 years or so, and therefore no inference should be drawn on the basis of university results. Asians attending Western universities are probably still and academic elite, whereas this is not the case with whites any more. As for IQ tests, are you sure the Asian samples are not still biased?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:13 am

Modern day tests also show Asians to have far better memories than white people. They have even done this to children and the Asian kids have better memory abilities.
I have no idea why so many white people like Flynn like to come up with creative ways to deny this.

I guess according to Flynn even the average brain size being larger for east Asians than whites is just another testing error. lol

Flynn also claims that women are smarter than men. The guy is obviously a political scientists. Not a real scientist.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:17 am

Zionosis wrote:Modern day tests also show Asians to have far better memories than white people. They have even done this to children and the Asian kids have better memory abilities.

What I mean is, are the tests a valid sample of Asians? For example, are tests done in China done with equal frequency all over the country or are they skewed towards affluent coastal cities where the population would be likely to have higher intelligence for various reasons?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:24 am

Cornfed wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Modern day tests also show Asians to have far better memories than white people. They have even done this to children and the Asian kids have better memory abilities.

What I mean is, are the tests a valid sample of Asians? For example, are tests done in China done with equal frequency all over the country or are they skewed towards affluent coastal cities where the population would be likely to have higher intelligence for various reasons?


The Asian IQ tests biased.

So out of all the world IQ tests only the Asian ones are Biased but the white ones are all legit 0_o.

So Singapore, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan all submit bias results but every other result of the world IQ lists are legit 0_o.
Seems like the most retarded excuse making I have ever seen.
If the Asians can go over to the west and beat whites in their own tests then that says it. They are beating your elites in the tests also.

3 east Asian men did tests in western countries and scored IQ's higher than an white man ever has. They even did these tests when they were young.

Kim Ung Yong
Christopher Hirata
Terence Tao


With that logic that they all submit biased results compared to every other tested country. Then I guess you would also have to claim that their average life expectancies are also biased and they aren't above white people.
But in reality these things get hard because their countries have far more centenarians per capita than any white countries. Clearly they live on average longer. Then again you could just claim that data is false also. It just goes on and on.

I think the reality of east Asians is just evident by being around them. They are clearly more passive and intelligent. Their heads even look obviously to have bigger cranial capacities. All of this data isn't false it's practically self evident by just being in a crowd with them.

But of course many white people will deny this and have some distorted logic to claim it's all false because they want to think of themselves as the most superior.
Last edited by Zionosis on Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:30 am

Zionosis wrote:So Singapore, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan all submit bias results but every other result of the world IQ lists are legit 0_o.
Seems like the most retarded excuse making I have ever seen.
If the Asians can go over to the west and beat whites in their own tests then that says it.

So are you saying you have checked out the Asian tests and seen that they are not biased then? Obviously the sample of Asians who go over to study at Western universities is a biased sample.

They are beating your elites in the tests also.

The while intellectual elite is currently drugged into normalcy and suffers from other persecutions when growing up, so it would likely be impossible to test them properly as things stand.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:37 am

Cornfed wrote:
Zionosis wrote:So Singapore, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan all submit bias results but every other result of the world IQ lists are legit 0_o.
Seems like the most retarded excuse making I have ever seen.
If the Asians can go over to the west and beat whites in their own tests then that says it.

So are you saying you have checked out the Asian tests and seen that they are not biased then? Obviously the sample of Asians who go over to study at Western universities is a biased sample.

They are beating your elites in the tests also.

The while intellectual elite is currently drugged into normalcy and suffers from other persecutions when growing up, so it would likely be impossible to test them properly as things stand.


Lol more excuse making. Persecutions and drugged.

I usually agree with you. But the fact that you claim all these east Asian countries being high in IQ is Bias data yet all the other countries like Germany, Italy, USA, Spain, Russia all submit totally legit data is absurd.

Look this is how I and most people know it. There isn't just one IQ test. There are a handful of them that different people or organizations have done. They all show that east Asians are on the top.
But then again now it's your turn to claim they are all bias or something.

Asians are simply smarter. But a tiny speck of a minority of white men were very good inventors. Tesla, Fermi, Volta, Edison, Copernicus, Newton etc.

But claiming those minority of men represent all whites is retarded. They represent literally less than 0.00001% of the population of the country they come from.


I don't like the Jews but they are also smarter on average than white people. Though their intelligence may be though their own doing. They have took part in eugenics and usually the elite Jews take very good care in who they reproduce with. As a result though many are partially inbred. They usually let in outsiders if they have good genetics to sort of mix into the genetic pool.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:08 am

The poverty of a country or their society in fact is determined by the people that created it.
In lower IQ people you find worse societies with more crime and poverty.

It's no coincidence that Africans have low intelligence and their home continent is a cesspool.
It's no coincidence that middle eastern people have worse living conditions and are more in poverty (than whites) because even they have lower IQ's.

It's no coincidence that south Asian places like India, Thailand etc all have worse countries and societies than Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan. It's the intelligence difference.

Some PC political scientists that never really do anything but rather just talk about controversial subjects claim that someone only has a low IQ because of where they are born.
So for example they only claim that African IQ is low because of the country they are born in.
They infer that it doesn't have anything to go with genetics (like Flynn).

Even though in reality blacks in every country they move to are the bottom of the society.
Even though it was the African people that created their own countries and societies, so being born in them is a bad excuse since your people created them.
God didn't create the good countries in the world, The people living in them did. The European and east Asian people created their own societies and countries.
Last edited by Zionosis on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:17 am

Zionosis wrote:The poverty of a country or their society in fact is determined by the people that created it.
In lower IQ people you find worse societies with more crime and poverty.

It's no coincidence that Africans have low intelligence and their home continent is a cesspool.

I'm not sure it makes sense to compare simians to humans. Even the concept of property as applied to blacks doesn't make sense.

It's no coincidence that south Asians places like India, Thailand etc all have worse countries and societies than Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan. It's the intelligence difference.

The trouble with such an interpretation is that all those countries are only rich because they were able to ride on the coat tails of the West. Countries tend to go up and down regarding prosperity and levels of violence for various reasons.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:52 am

Cornfed wrote:
Zionosis wrote:The poverty of a country or their society in fact is determined by the people that created it.
In lower IQ people you find worse societies with more crime and poverty.

It's no coincidence that Africans have low intelligence and their home continent is a cesspool.

I'm not sure it makes sense to compare simians to humans. Even the concept of property as applied to blacks doesn't make sense.

It's no coincidence that south Asians places like India, Thailand etc all have worse countries and societies than Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan. It's the intelligence difference.

The trouble with such an interpretation is that all those countries are only rich because they were able to ride on the coat tails of the West. Countries tend to go up and down regarding prosperity and levels of violence for various reasons.


Not true, East Asia has always been strong. In fact if you did history you would see that prior to the 16th century east Asia was ahead and the west was lagging behind as far as technology and prosperity.
Those less than 50 or so important white inventors changed things a lot though.
If anything white civilization rode on the back of those inventors and so did the rest of the world.

Again trying to claim that whites are superior because of a few dozen great white men is absolutely absurd. Most average whites are quite retarded in intelligence and can't even understand anything these great men did.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:13 am

I can see you just can't accept it.
I know when it's useless to argue with someone at this point.

Fine believe whatever you want. Believe all the stats are lies.

Believe whites have the highest life expectancies and IQ's. Believe that whites have the lowest crime rates and believe that if whites aren't shown as number 1 on anything then it must be a lie.

I wonder if you even accept that blacks are taller on average and run faster. I would so lol if you denied that also and had some magical excuse for that one also.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Paloaltoguy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:14 am

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:31 am

Have there ever been random IQ tests in various countries correlated with objective factors such as EEG readings, blood glucose through the brain etc.?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests