Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


THE STUPID CHINESE MEN!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

THE STUPID CHINESE MEN!

Postby Anatol » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:46 am

China and India, 40% of the world's population, are obviously full of inferior-feeling STUPID men.

Here's a slight video showing the incompetence of Chinese men. SO MANY VIOLATIONS of Chinese culture regarding females are happening in this video. Notice how stupid the Chinese men are, for eating at such an evil, immoral Western restaurant that is basically a bro*hel in the open, and talking about unhealthy fast-food being something that should be easily accepted. If one notes the general expression of Chinese and Indian men, he can clearly discern a feeling of inferiority around Occidentals {(Western man)}. Also note the Western men at the restaurant. They are flowing in mirth from corrupting these Chinese females but even more so, from probably saying to themselves, 'These Chinese guys are more foolish than we could have ever hoped for, to allow us to disrupt their culture so much. We've easily spread fast-food, heavy-meat diets, immorality and sin in the open, made their women dress like st*umpets {(pr**titutes)}, and propagated blatant feminism in their country. All these bad ideas started in our nation 40 years ago and we've disseminated them so easily. The best part is, we're making so much money and at the same time destroying these fools, all while these jokers think we're their well-wishers.'

Gentlemen, this video has many lewd scenes in it. I humbly beg your pardon for showing such an immoral thing but am forced to, to show evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B78PW-_ic_s


Also, an excerpt from an article among a plethora that shows the blatant ineptness of Chinese leaders and Chinese men. The Occidental man {(Western)} who wrote the article resided in an Anglo-nation not far from where I spent the first 9 years of my lifetime {(Spain)} before coming to U.S.A., is dictating what is 'good' for the Chinese nation, while also making judgments about China's neighbour, India. Particularly telling is this stanza:


'The Confucian system hasn't changed much for two thousand years. One vital adaptation over the last century, though, was to accept that women could, and should, play an active role outside the house, reaching the same educational level as men and joining the workforce in equal numbers....China's growth has been on steroids these past twenty years because its 650 million women have contributed exponentially more to economic growth and prosperity than India's.'


Along with this gross stupidity, there is also the feeling of greatness in China that so many of its citizens use f****ook copy-cat websites and call themselves 'Netizens' {(a form of citizens)}. Truly, these Chinese people are not very smart, just like India isn't very smart. It is not that I, Anatol Kuragin, am very bright. I am of very average intelligence. The astonishing thing is how blatantly STUPID China and India are!




{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am







Postby starchild5 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:22 am

I'm Indian and I agree with your assessment.....However, you have pre-assumed that we in India have any power against it, If western countries where feminism originated in the first place couldn't stop it with all their brain power and intellect...we are really asking too much for third world poor retarded countries to fight against feminism when more intelligent people in the west couldn't do anything about it.

Majority needs to hunt aka seek food before even having a thought on feminism.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 512305.cms

India has the most poor people on earth. 30% it was 50% before and I believe even now it is...India is already claimed by darkness..It is really too much to ask for Indians to do anything when they were slaved over and over and over again for 1000s of years...The real heroes ..No, not the Gandhi ones that west seems to love...(He was a British agent)

The real deals like Subhash Chandra Bose...(Died. Mysterious Plane crash), Chandrasheker Ajad, Bhagat Sigh who would have fought against feminism were either murdered or hanged....You must know, India is a very old country and good guys were systematically terminated over the years as exactly what is happening in America now a days....

One can list countless number of good guys in all fields in America..who were terminated....It happened in India centuries ago...Non-Indians just follow Gandhi quotes of Peace when he was the one responsible for countless deaths. Basically, he came to say. never take arms against the rulers aka British let them rule and f**ck us as much as they want.


Its just like in America....Who would remember the good guys after a generation...who faught against Feminism for example a person like you...you will be forgotten and fake lady gaga, or some rock stars would be put in place to fight against feminism aka controlled opposition.

-----------

I do not believe in fake political boundaries anymore of India, China, US etc...They are just to divide us further.....We need to unite really now...before the NWO unites us anyways under their own agendas..


If the good guys are one irrespective of countries.....as we are few in number...Feminism or any other evil would be hard to go any further....
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1652
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby Paloaltoguy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:25 am

Chinese chicks are kinda cute. I like how girly they seem. Too bad the ones in the SF bay area are total shit.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Re: THE STUPID CHINESE MEN!

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:15 am

Anatol wrote:China and India, 40% of the world's population, are obviously full of inferior-feeling STUPID men.

Here's a slight video showing the incompetence of Chinese men. SO MANY VIOLATIONS of Chinese culture regarding females are happening in this video. Notice how stupid the Chinese men are, for eating at such an evil, immoral Western restaurant that is basically a bro*hel in the open, and talking about unhealthy fast-food being something that should be easily accepted. If one notes the general expression of Chinese and Indian men, he can clearly discern a feeling of inferiority around Occidentals {(Western man)}. Also note the Western men at the restaurant. They are flowing in mirth from corrupting these Chinese females but even more so, from probably saying to themselves, 'These Chinese guys are more foolish than we could have ever hoped for, to allow us to disrupt their culture so much. We've easily spread fast-food, heavy-meat diets, immorality and sin in the open, made their women dress like st*umpets {(pr**titutes)}, and propagated blatant feminism in their country. All these bad ideas started in our nation 40 years ago and we've disseminated them so easily. The best part is, we're making so much money and at the same time destroying these fools, all while these jokers think we're their well-wishers.'

Gentlemen, this video has many lewd scenes in it. I humbly beg your pardon for showing such an immoral thing but am forced to, to show evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B78PW-_ic_s


Also, an excerpt from an article among a plethora that shows the blatant ineptness of Chinese leaders and Chinese men. The Occidental man {(Western)} who wrote the article resided in an Anglo-nation not far from where I spent the first 9 years of my lifetime {(Spain)} before coming to U.S.A., is dictating what is 'good' for the Chinese nation, while also making judgments about China's neighbour, India. Particularly telling is this stanza:


'The Confucian system hasn't changed much for two thousand years. One vital adaptation over the last century, though, was to accept that women could, and should, play an active role outside the house, reaching the same educational level as men and joining the workforce in equal numbers....China's growth has been on steroids these past twenty years because its 650 million women have contributed exponentially more to economic growth and prosperity than India's.'


Along with this gross stupidity, there is also the feeling of greatness in China that so many of its citizens use f****ook copy-cat websites and call themselves 'Netizens' {(a form of citizens)}. Truly, these Chinese people are not very smart, just like India isn't very smart. It is not that I, Anatol Kuragin, am very bright. I am of very average intelligence. The astonishing thing is how blatantly STUPID China and India are!




{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!


Call them stupid and retarded when their culture has been subverted and they are being run by Jews and their IQ's are dropping and their rate of overweight is 73% and their borders are opened and millions of lowly people run into their country.
Call them names then because that has all happened to the USA and much of it applies to most white countries.
So all you are doing is basically the pot calling the kettle black.

You can try to make out Indians and east Asians are the same but your argument fails. Indians are technically Caucasoid and have IQ's closer to white people than east Asians. The average IQ in India is 82.
The average IQ in even a huge east Asian country like China is still 105.
Here is a graph of their average by province.
http://theslittyeye.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/iq-china1.png?w=620

http://theslittyeye.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/iq-by-province2.jpg?w=620


You can practically claim whatever you want but the facts are still the facts. You can make out east Asian countries are full of men as stupid as Indians and that their countries are falling apart. But this simply isn't true.
They have stayed strong and didn't let feminism and BS laws and Jews run their countries.

India is nothing like east Asian countries. In IQ, Crime rate, Life expectancy, genetics, Indians are more like the worst white countries in Europe. Like Croatia who has a low IQ and low life expectancy and high crime, Just like India.
The real closest to the Indians are people like Pakistanis though.

But like an idiot you base your whole viewpoint on one youtube video. There are also youtube videos of the Chinese making them out to be militaristic and conformist and strongly controlled by the government.
Then you find one with Hooters which obviously American lovers would go to in the first place and make out the people working there are typical Chinese when they are obviously American lovers.
A good comparison is if you go into a Sushi bar in the west and talk to the white people in there. I bet many of them are more pro Japan than your typical white person.
Last edited by Zionosis on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Re: THE STUPID CHINESE MEN!

Postby Anatol » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:36 am

Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:China and India, 40% of the world's population, are obviously full of inferior-feeling STUPID men.

Here's a slight video showing the incompetence of Chinese men. SO MANY VIOLATIONS of Chinese culture regarding females are happening in this video. Notice how stupid the Chinese men are, for eating at such an evil, immoral Western restaurant that is basically a bro*hel in the open, and talking about unhealthy fast-food being something that should be easily accepted. If one notes the general expression of Chinese and Indian men, he can clearly discern a feeling of inferiority around Occidentals {(Western man)}. Also note the Western men at the restaurant. They are flowing in mirth from corrupting these Chinese females but even more so, from probably saying to themselves, 'These Chinese guys are more foolish than we could have ever hoped for, to allow us to disrupt their culture so much. We've easily spread fast-food, heavy-meat diets, immorality and sin in the open, made their women dress like st*umpets {(pr**titutes)}, and propagated blatant feminism in their country. All these bad ideas started in our nation 40 years ago and we've disseminated them so easily. The best part is, we're making so much money and at the same time destroying these fools, all while these jokers think we're their well-wishers.'

Gentlemen, this video has many lewd scenes in it. I humbly beg your pardon for showing such an immoral thing but am forced to, to show evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B78PW-_ic_s


Also, an excerpt from an article among a plethora that shows the blatant ineptness of Chinese leaders and Chinese men. The Occidental man {(Western)} who wrote the article resided in an Anglo-nation not far from where I spent the first 9 years of my lifetime {(Spain)} before coming to U.S.A., is dictating what is 'good' for the Chinese nation, while also making judgments about China's neighbour, India. Particularly telling is this stanza:


'The Confucian system hasn't changed much for two thousand years. One vital adaptation over the last century, though, was to accept that women could, and should, play an active role outside the house, reaching the same educational level as men and joining the workforce in equal numbers....China's growth has been on steroids these past twenty years because its 650 million women have contributed exponentially more to economic growth and prosperity than India's.'


Along with this gross stupidity, there is also the feeling of greatness in China that so many of its citizens use f****ook copy-cat websites and call themselves 'Netizens' {(a form of citizens)}. Truly, these Chinese people are not very smart, just like India isn't very smart. It is not that I, Anatol Kuragin, am very bright. I am of very average intelligence. The astonishing thing is how blatantly STUPID China and India are!




{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!


Call them stupid and retarded when their culture has been subverted and they are being run by Jews and their IQ's are dropping and their rate of overweight is 73% and their borders are opened and millions of lowly people run into their country.
Call them names then because that has all happened to the USA and much of it applies to most white countries.
So all you are doing is basically the pot calling the kettle black.

You can try to make out Indians and east Asians are the same but your argument fails. Indians are technically Caucasoid and have IQ's closer to white people than east Asians. The average IQ in India is 82.
The average IQ in even a huge east Asian country like China is still 105.
Here is a graph of their average by province.
http://theslittyeye.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/iq-china1.png?w=620

http://theslittyeye.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/iq-by-province2.jpg?w=620


You can practically claim whatever you want but the facts are still the facts. You can make out east Asian countries are full of men as stupid as Indians and that their countries are falling apart. But this simply isn't true.
They have stayed strong and didn't let feminism and BS laws and Jews run their countries.

India is nothing like east Asian countries. In IQ, Crime rate, Life expectancy, genetics, Indians are more like the worst white countries in Europe. Like Croatia who has a low IQ and low life expectancy and high crime, Just like India.
The real closest to the Indians are people like Pakistanis though.


Hello,

None of what you stated made any sense at all. The whitemen arrogance especially in U.S.A. is responsible for most of this mess, not the Jewish race. The Jewish race had to have the opportunity to exploit someone so stupid and ONLY the arrogant whitemen in U.S.A. {(who are too greedy. America is the GREEDIEST country on earth. Everyone knows this. Capitalism is the founding precept of the nation!!!)} would be deceived by the Jews.

Now, the Chinese and Indians SHOULD NOT have been deceived by U.S.A. But they've turned out to be very stupid as well. It's so simple!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: THE STUPID CHINESE MEN!

Postby starchild5 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:50 am

Zionosis wrote:

Call them stupid and retarded when their culture has been subverted and they are being run by Jews and their IQ's are dropping and their rate of overweight is 73% and their borders are opened and millions of lowly people run into their country.
Call them names then because that has all happened to the USA and much of it applies to most white countries.
So all you are doing is basically the pot calling the kettle black.

You can try to make out Indians and east Asians are the same but your argument fails. Indians are technically Caucasoid and have IQ's closer to white people than east Asians. The average IQ in India is 82.
The average IQ in even a huge east Asian country like China is still 105.
Here is a graph of their average by province.
http://theslittyeye.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/iq-china1.png?w=620

http://theslittyeye.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/iq-by-province2.jpg?w=620


You can practically claim whatever you want but the facts are still the facts. You can make out east Asian countries are full of men as stupid as Indians and that their countries are falling apart. But this simply isn't true.
They have stayed strong and didn't let feminism and BS laws and Jews run their countries.

India is nothing like east Asian countries. In IQ, Crime rate, Life expectancy, genetics, Indians are more like the worst white countries in Europe. Like Croatia who has a low IQ and low life expectancy and high crime, Just like India.
The real closest to the Indians are people like Pakistanis though.


True. Also...India and China go way way back.

For example...The sh**t good guys have to deal with for over 10,000 years.

1. Zenghis Khan

2. Countless Invasion by Persian Empires

3. Portuguese, Dutch and then British Empire

4. Countless floods, earthquake, famine.

5. Kinds and Queen Dynasty rule etc etc etc

The OP is comparing 200 years of America with over 10,000 years of Indian history. 200 Years of American bad vibe to be squeezed into This Current TIME FRAME for India to fight..Its totally unfair when India is down and out and dead.

India was once a knowledge powerhouse. Most of Mathematics were developed in India

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_mathematics

From Zero to Algebra to Complex theorems etc were developed in India long time back

Indian mathematicians made early contributions to the study of the concept of zero as a number,[5] negative numbers,[6] arithmetic, and algebra.[7] In addition, trigonometry[8] was further advanced in India, and, in particular, the modern definitions of sine and cosine were developed there.[9] These mathematical concepts were transmitted to the Middle East, China, and Europe[7] and led to further developments that now form the foundations of many areas of mathematics.

India mastered the art of erotica through Kamasutra which is just one chapter of Kama Kanda...

India is gone now...what is the point in comparing present modern west to present India...Compare the past of India with present Europe. Even when India was developed there were no Feminism at all ...Kama Kanda is the book which defined the best way for man and women to co-exist.

All brave men are gone....We can compare that to US...slowly they took out the best guys for example JFK in only 200 years..Imagine what they did in 10,000 years...There is simply no good brave DNA left for re-production anymore in India :)
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1652
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: THE STUPID CHINESE MEN!

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:55 am

Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:China and India, 40% of the world's population, are obviously full of inferior-feeling STUPID men.

Here's a slight video showing the incompetence of Chinese men. SO MANY VIOLATIONS of Chinese culture regarding females are happening in this video. Notice how stupid the Chinese men are, for eating at such an evil, immoral Western restaurant that is basically a bro*hel in the open, and talking about unhealthy fast-food being something that should be easily accepted. If one notes the general expression of Chinese and Indian men, he can clearly discern a feeling of inferiority around Occidentals {(Western man)}. Also note the Western men at the restaurant. They are flowing in mirth from corrupting these Chinese females but even more so, from probably saying to themselves, 'These Chinese guys are more foolish than we could have ever hoped for, to allow us to disrupt their culture so much. We've easily spread fast-food, heavy-meat diets, immorality and sin in the open, made their women dress like st*umpets {(pr**titutes)}, and propagated blatant feminism in their country. All these bad ideas started in our nation 40 years ago and we've disseminated them so easily. The best part is, we're making so much money and at the same time destroying these fools, all while these jokers think we're their well-wishers.'

Gentlemen, this video has many lewd scenes in it. I humbly beg your pardon for showing such an immoral thing but am forced to, to show evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B78PW-_ic_s


Also, an excerpt from an article among a plethora that shows the blatant ineptness of Chinese leaders and Chinese men. The Occidental man {(Western)} who wrote the article resided in an Anglo-nation not far from where I spent the first 9 years of my lifetime {(Spain)} before coming to U.S.A., is dictating what is 'good' for the Chinese nation, while also making judgments about China's neighbour, India. Particularly telling is this stanza:


'The Confucian system hasn't changed much for two thousand years. One vital adaptation over the last century, though, was to accept that women could, and should, play an active role outside the house, reaching the same educational level as men and joining the workforce in equal numbers....China's growth has been on steroids these past twenty years because its 650 million women have contributed exponentially more to economic growth and prosperity than India's.'


Along with this gross stupidity, there is also the feeling of greatness in China that so many of its citizens use f****ook copy-cat websites and call themselves 'Netizens' {(a form of citizens)}. Truly, these Chinese people are not very smart, just like India isn't very smart. It is not that I, Anatol Kuragin, am very bright. I am of very average intelligence. The astonishing thing is how blatantly STUPID China and India are!




{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!


Call them stupid and retarded when their culture has been subverted and they are being run by Jews and their IQ's are dropping and their rate of overweight is 73% and their borders are opened and millions of lowly people run into their country.
Call them names then because that has all happened to the USA and much of it applies to most white countries.
So all you are doing is basically the pot calling the kettle black.

You can try to make out Indians and east Asians are the same but your argument fails. Indians are technically Caucasoid and have IQ's closer to white people than east Asians. The average IQ in India is 82.
The average IQ in even a huge east Asian country like China is still 105.
Here is a graph of their average by province.
http://theslittyeye.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/iq-china1.png?w=620

http://theslittyeye.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/iq-by-province2.jpg?w=620


You can practically claim whatever you want but the facts are still the facts. You can make out east Asian countries are full of men as stupid as Indians and that their countries are falling apart. But this simply isn't true.
They have stayed strong and didn't let feminism and BS laws and Jews run their countries.

India is nothing like east Asian countries. In IQ, Crime rate, Life expectancy, genetics, Indians are more like the worst white countries in Europe. Like Croatia who has a low IQ and low life expectancy and high crime, Just like India.
The real closest to the Indians are people like Pakistanis though.


Hello,

None of what you stated made any sense at all. The whitemen arrogance especially in U.S.A. is responsible for most of this mess, not the Jewish race. The Jewish race had to have the opportunity to exploit someone so stupid and ONLY the arrogant whitemen in U.S.A. {(who are too greedy. America is the GREEDIEST country on earth. Everyone knows this. Capitalism is the founding precept of the nation!!!)} would be deceived by the Jews.

Now, the Chinese and Indians SHOULD NOT have been deceived by U.S.A. But they've turned out to be very stupid as well. It's so simple!


No! You are so simple.
The Chinese and Indians are nothing alike you fool. The Chinese hold most of the USA's debt and have the USA by the balls. They have higher IQ's and life expectancies than Americans and their culture has not been subverted unless, it's only subverted to idiots like you that base everything off some youtube video like an idiot.

Also the Jews have a lot to do with it. They run the USA now you pea brain idiot. They have been in control of many whites countries for a while now. They run your federal reserve and own your media. They dictate your foreign policy and the only reason you are over in the middle east right now is because they want you there.
I don't know if you have wiped your eyes but the USA has been slowly going downhill for a long time.

Again you are the idiot that claims that China and Russia are feminist countries also. You are a total retard.

The USA isn't tricking China you fool. If anything China has been getting the better of the USA through monetary tricks for a while now.
Here is a video talking about how they manipulate currency. Maybe you won't understand it though.
https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/money-and-banking/china-us-debt-situation/v/china-pegs-to-dollar-to-keep-trade-imbalance


As far as India, Well Indians are more like Paki's and Middle easterners. Genetically they are closer to white people than east Asians. Sorry I know that doesn't make sense to you because apparently nothing does, You are just a huge troll.
Last edited by Zionosis on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Re: THE STUPID CHINESE MEN!

Postby Zionosis » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:01 pm

starchild5 wrote:
Zionosis wrote:

Call them stupid and retarded when their culture has been subverted and they are being run by Jews and their IQ's are dropping and their rate of overweight is 73% and their borders are opened and millions of lowly people run into their country.
Call them names then because that has all happened to the USA and much of it applies to most white countries.
So all you are doing is basically the pot calling the kettle black.

You can try to make out Indians and east Asians are the same but your argument fails. Indians are technically Caucasoid and have IQ's closer to white people than east Asians. The average IQ in India is 82.
The average IQ in even a huge east Asian country like China is still 105.
Here is a graph of their average by province.
http://theslittyeye.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/iq-china1.png?w=620

http://theslittyeye.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/iq-by-province2.jpg?w=620


You can practically claim whatever you want but the facts are still the facts. You can make out east Asian countries are full of men as stupid as Indians and that their countries are falling apart. But this simply isn't true.
They have stayed strong and didn't let feminism and BS laws and Jews run their countries.

India is nothing like east Asian countries. In IQ, Crime rate, Life expectancy, genetics, Indians are more like the worst white countries in Europe. Like Croatia who has a low IQ and low life expectancy and high crime, Just like India.
The real closest to the Indians are people like Pakistanis though.


True. Also...India and China go way way back.

For example...The sh**t good guys have to deal with for over 10,000 years.

1. Zenghis Khan

2. Countless Invasion by Persian Empires

3. Portuguese, Dutch and then British Empire

4. Countless floods, earthquake, famine.

5. Kinds and Queen Dynasty rule etc etc etc

The OP is comparing 200 years of America with over 10,000 years of Indian history. 200 Years of American bad vibe to be squeezed into This Current TIME FRAME for India to fight..Its totally unfair when India is down and out and dead.

India was once a knowledge powerhouse. Most of Mathematics were developed in India

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_mathematics

From Zero to Algebra to Complex theorems etc were developed in India long time back

Indian mathematicians made early contributions to the study of the concept of zero as a number,[5] negative numbers,[6] arithmetic, and algebra.[7] In addition, trigonometry[8] was further advanced in India, and, in particular, the modern definitions of sine and cosine were developed there.[9] These mathematical concepts were transmitted to the Middle East, China, and Europe[7] and led to further developments that now form the foundations of many areas of mathematics.

India mastered the art of erotica through Kamasutra which is just one chapter of Kama Kanda...

India is gone now...what is the point in comparing present modern west to present India...Compare the past of India with present Europe. Even when India was developed there were no Feminism at all ...Kama Kanda is the book which defined the best way for man and women to co-exist.

All brave men are gone....We can compare that to US...slowly they took out the best guys for example JFK in only 200 years..Imagine what they did in 10,000 years...There is simply no good brave DNA left for re-production anymore in India :)


Yes I am aware of India's ancient history and it certainly was better a long time ago than it is now. I know of their past achievements also.
India has changed genetically though also. India is totally different now and you are right it's practically gone. It was conquered too many times in the past. It's potential seems to be lost now.
My guess is that after being conquered so many times it left them genetically where they are now.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Re: THE STUPID CHINESE MEN!

Postby Anatol » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:36 pm

Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:China and India, 40% of the world's population, are obviously full of inferior-feeling STUPID men.

Here's a slight video showing the incompetence of Chinese men. SO MANY VIOLATIONS of Chinese culture regarding females are happening in this video. Notice how stupid the Chinese men are, for eating at such an evil, immoral Western restaurant that is basically a bro*hel in the open, and talking about unhealthy fast-food being something that should be easily accepted. If one notes the general expression of Chinese and Indian men, he can clearly discern a feeling of inferiority around Occidentals {(Western man)}. Also note the Western men at the restaurant. They are flowing in mirth from corrupting these Chinese females but even more so, from probably saying to themselves, 'These Chinese guys are more foolish than we could have ever hoped for, to allow us to disrupt their culture so much. We've easily spread fast-food, heavy-meat diets, immorality and sin in the open, made their women dress like st*umpets {(pr**titutes)}, and propagated blatant feminism in their country. All these bad ideas started in our nation 40 years ago and we've disseminated them so easily. The best part is, we're making so much money and at the same time destroying these fools, all while these jokers think we're their well-wishers.'

Gentlemen, this video has many lewd scenes in it. I humbly beg your pardon for showing such an immoral thing but am forced to, to show evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B78PW-_ic_s


Also, an excerpt from an article among a plethora that shows the blatant ineptness of Chinese leaders and Chinese men. The Occidental man {(Western)} who wrote the article resided in an Anglo-nation not far from where I spent the first 9 years of my lifetime {(Spain)} before coming to U.S.A., is dictating what is 'good' for the Chinese nation, while also making judgments about China's neighbour, India. Particularly telling is this stanza:


'The Confucian system hasn't changed much for two thousand years. One vital adaptation over the last century, though, was to accept that women could, and should, play an active role outside the house, reaching the same educational level as men and joining the workforce in equal numbers....China's growth has been on steroids these past twenty years because its 650 million women have contributed exponentially more to economic growth and prosperity than India's.'


Along with this gross stupidity, there is also the feeling of greatness in China that so many of its citizens use f****ook copy-cat websites and call themselves 'Netizens' {(a form of citizens)}. Truly, these Chinese people are not very smart, just like India isn't very smart. It is not that I, Anatol Kuragin, am very bright. I am of very average intelligence. The astonishing thing is how blatantly STUPID China and India are!




{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!


Call them stupid and retarded when their culture has been subverted and they are being run by Jews and their IQ's are dropping and their rate of overweight is 73% and their borders are opened and millions of lowly people run into their country.
Call them names then because that has all happened to the USA and much of it applies to most white countries.
So all you are doing is basically the pot calling the kettle black.

You can try to make out Indians and east Asians are the same but your argument fails. Indians are technically Caucasoid and have IQ's closer to white people than east Asians. The average IQ in India is 82.
The average IQ in even a huge east Asian country like China is still 105.
Here is a graph of their average by province.
http://theslittyeye.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/iq-china1.png?w=620

http://theslittyeye.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/iq-by-province2.jpg?w=620


You can practically claim whatever you want but the facts are still the facts. You can make out east Asian countries are full of men as stupid as Indians and that their countries are falling apart. But this simply isn't true.
They have stayed strong and didn't let feminism and BS laws and Jews run their countries.

India is nothing like east Asian countries. In IQ, Crime rate, Life expectancy, genetics, Indians are more like the worst white countries in Europe. Like Croatia who has a low IQ and low life expectancy and high crime, Just like India.
The real closest to the Indians are people like Pakistanis though.


Hello,

None of what you stated made any sense at all. The whitemen arrogance especially in U.S.A. is responsible for most of this mess, not the Jewish race. The Jewish race had to have the opportunity to exploit someone so stupid and ONLY the arrogant whitemen in U.S.A. {(who are too greedy. America is the GREEDIEST country on earth. Everyone knows this. Capitalism is the founding precept of the nation!!!)} would be deceived by the Jews.

Now, the Chinese and Indians SHOULD NOT have been deceived by U.S.A. But they've turned out to be very stupid as well. It's so simple!


No! You are so simple.
The Chinese and Indians are nothing alike you fool. The Chinese hold most of the USA's debt. They have higher IQ's and life expectancies than Americans and their culture has not been subverted unless, it's only subverted to idiots like you that base everything off some youtube video like an idiot.

Also the Jews have a lot to do with it. They run the USA now you pea brain idiot. They have been in control of many whites countries for a while now. They run your federal reserve and own your media. They dictate your foreign policy and the only reason you are over in the middle east right now is because they want you there.
I don't know if you have wiped your eyes but the USA has been slowly going downhill for a long time.

Again you are the idiot that claims that China and Russia are feminist countries also. You are a total retard.

The USA isn't tricking China you fool. If anything China has been getting the better of the USA through monetary tricks for a while now.
Here is a video talking about how they manipulate currency. Maybe you won't understand it though.
https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/money-and-banking/china-us-debt-situation/v/china-pegs-to-dollar-to-keep-trade-imbalance


As far as India, Well Indians are more like Paki's and Middle easterners. Genetically they are closer to white people than east Asians. Sorry I know that doesn't make sense to you because apparently nothing does, You are just a huge troll.


Hello,

This is ALL nonsense. You are just either ignorant or lying on purpose. China has access to Western technology and controls the American economy in a sense that much of the goods that America relies on are made there. But culturally, U.S.A. has total hegemony in China.

And in the end, GOOD versus EVIL is more a matter of culture, not technology.


{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: THE STUPID CHINESE MEN!

Postby Paloaltoguy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Anatol wrote:China and India, 40% of the world's population, are obviously full of inferior-feeling STUPID men.

Here's a slight video showing the incompetence of Chinese men. SO MANY VIOLATIONS of Chinese culture regarding females are happening in this video. Notice how stupid the Chinese men are, for eating at such an evil, immoral Western restaurant that is basically a bro*hel in the open, and talking about unhealthy fast-food being something that should be easily accepted. If one notes the general expression of Chinese and Indian men, he can clearly discern a feeling of inferiority around Occidentals {(Western man)}. Also note the Western men at the restaurant. They are flowing in mirth from corrupting these Chinese females but even more so, from probably saying to themselves, 'These Chinese guys are more foolish than we could have ever hoped for, to allow us to disrupt their culture so much. We've easily spread fast-food, heavy-meat diets, immorality and sin in the open, made their women dress like st*umpets {(pr**titutes)}, and propagated blatant feminism in their country. All these bad ideas started in our nation 40 years ago and we've disseminated them so easily. The best part is, we're making so much money and at the same time destroying these fools, all while these jokers think we're their well-wishers.'

Gentlemen, this video has many lewd scenes in it. I humbly beg your pardon for showing such an immoral thing but am forced to, to show evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B78PW-_ic_s


Also, an excerpt from an article among a plethora that shows the blatant ineptness of Chinese leaders and Chinese men. The Occidental man {(Western)} who wrote the article resided in an Anglo-nation not far from where I spent the first 9 years of my lifetime {(Spain)} before coming to U.S.A., is dictating what is 'good' for the Chinese nation, while also making judgments about China's neighbour, India. Particularly telling is this stanza:


'The Confucian system hasn't changed much for two thousand years. One vital adaptation over the last century, though, was to accept that women could, and should, play an active role outside the house, reaching the same educational level as men and joining the workforce in equal numbers....China's growth has been on steroids these past twenty years because its 650 million women have contributed exponentially more to economic growth and prosperity than India's.'


Along with this gross stupidity, there is also the feeling of greatness in China that so many of its citizens use f****ook copy-cat websites and call themselves 'Netizens' {(a form of citizens)}. Truly, these Chinese people are not very smart, just like India isn't very smart. It is not that I, Anatol Kuragin, am very bright. I am of very average intelligence. The astonishing thing is how blatantly STUPID China and India are!




{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!


Call them stupid and retarded when their culture has been subverted and they are being run by Jews and their IQ's are dropping and their rate of overweight is 73% and their borders are opened and millions of lowly people run into their country.
Call them names then because that has all happened to the USA and much of it applies to most white countries.
So all you are doing is basically the pot calling the kettle black.

You can try to make out Indians and east Asians are the same but your argument fails. Indians are technically Caucasoid and have IQ's closer to white people than east Asians. The average IQ in India is 82.
The average IQ in even a huge east Asian country like China is still 105.
Here is a graph of their average by province.
http://theslittyeye.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/iq-china1.png?w=620

http://theslittyeye.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/iq-by-province2.jpg?w=620


You can practically claim whatever you want but the facts are still the facts. You can make out east Asian countries are full of men as stupid as Indians and that their countries are falling apart. But this simply isn't true.
They have stayed strong and didn't let feminism and BS laws and Jews run their countries.

India is nothing like east Asian countries. In IQ, Crime rate, Life expectancy, genetics, Indians are more like the worst white countries in Europe. Like Croatia who has a low IQ and low life expectancy and high crime, Just like India.
The real closest to the Indians are people like Pakistanis though.


Hello,

None of what you stated made any sense at all. The whitemen arrogance especially in U.S.A. is responsible for most of this mess, not the Jewish race. The Jewish race had to have the opportunity to exploit someone so stupid and ONLY the arrogant whitemen in U.S.A. {(who are too greedy. America is the GREEDIEST country on earth. Everyone knows this. Capitalism is the founding precept of the nation!!!)} would be deceived by the Jews.

Now, the Chinese and Indians SHOULD NOT have been deceived by U.S.A. But they've turned out to be very stupid as well. It's so simple!


No! You are so simple.
The Chinese and Indians are nothing alike you fool. The Chinese hold most of the USA's debt. They have higher IQ's and life expectancies than Americans and their culture has not been subverted unless, it's only subverted to idiots like you that base everything off some youtube video like an idiot.

Also the Jews have a lot to do with it. They run the USA now you pea brain idiot. They have been in control of many whites countries for a while now. They run your federal reserve and own your media. They dictate your foreign policy and the only reason you are over in the middle east right now is because they want you there.
I don't know if you have wiped your eyes but the USA has been slowly going downhill for a long time.

Again you are the idiot that claims that China and Russia are feminist countries also. You are a total retard.

The USA isn't tricking China you fool. If anything China has been getting the better of the USA through monetary tricks for a while now.
Here is a video talking about how they manipulate currency. Maybe you won't understand it though.
https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/money-and-banking/china-us-debt-situation/v/china-pegs-to-dollar-to-keep-trade-imbalance


As far as India, Well Indians are more like Paki's and Middle easterners. Genetically they are closer to white people than east Asians. Sorry I know that doesn't make sense to you because apparently nothing does, You are just a huge troll.


Hello,

This is ALL nonsense. You are just either ignorant or lying on purpose. China has access to Western technology and controls the American economy in a sense that much of the goods that America relies on are made there. But culturally, U.S.A. has total hegemony in China.

And in the end, GOOD versus EVIL is more a matter of culture, not technology.


{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!


Yeah, dude is full of nonsense. After years of being shunned, mocked and ridiculed by the popular crowd (forcing him to try and make friends with rocks and masturbate all day), he goes to ASia to be accepted as an honored guest. This starts his long apology campaign and feeds his ridiculous fantasy about becoming the "most awesome" member of a non-white culture.

Lol
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], MattHanson1990, Yahoo [Bot], yick and 3 guests