Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Student city brazil - observation about this photo

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Student city brazil - observation about this photo

Postby steve55 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:24 am

This photo was taken from student city (Brazil) on their Facebook page. Look at how every single girl is of a healthy weight. Try finding a line up of American women like this on spring break in America LOL Also notice how not a single one of these girls has a narcissistic stuck up bitchy look? This will be a perfect photo for my website to serve as an example of the general differences between foreign and American women.

Last edited by steve55 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Re: Student city brazil - observation about this photo

Postby Anatol » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:36 am

Hello,

I do not suggest putting lewd photographs like these on a website. I fully concur that westernised women are grotesque because of their attitudes, manly behaviour and strange manly bodies.

However, this doesn't mean that we should promote lewd behaviours from women, Sir!

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby steve55 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:18 am

Anatol wrote:Hello,

I do not suggest putting lewd photographs like these on a website. I fully concur that westernised women are grotesque because of their attitudes, manly behaviour and strange manly bodies.

However, this doesn't mean that we should promote lewd behaviours from women, Sir!

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!

Lewd? :shock: ok, whatever man. Lol
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby Anatol » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:45 am

Hello,

I cannot even quote you because you have such a bad word in your photographic icon! What will you understand of lewd things???? But I don't say this to be offencive. Rather, perhaps you can give it some thoughts and see that your icon has a very bad word and the photograph from Brasil you are displaying is not appropriate.

Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby droid » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:08 am

man those are some luscious girls. Is this in Rio Grande?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Jeremy » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:25 pm

I don't understand these complaints of obesity in the younger demographic. Probably 90% of the girls at my university looked as good as the ones in your pic. All slender with asses. Just type "frosh week" into google images. Finding a fatty is like finding Waldo (see pic below).

The issue isn't obesity, at least not on uni campuses where where everyone's thin. It's HYPERGAMY. 97% of your female classmates holding out for the odd Efron look-a-like or high status rugby player, leaving the average lean guy completely incel.

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby steve55 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:53 pm

Jeremy wrote:I don't understand these complaints of obesity in the younger demographic. Probably 90% of the girls at my university looked as good as the ones in your pic. All slender with asses. Just type "frosh week" into google images. Finding a fatty is like finding Waldo (see pic below).

The issue isn't obesity, at least not on uni campuses where where everyone's thin. It's HYPERGAMY. 97% of your female classmates holding out for the odd Efron look-a-like or high status rugby player, leaving the average lean guy completely incel.

Damned if you didn't do it! Lol. Congrats, I didn't think it possible. Then again, obesity doesn't affect the very young nearly as much and when people hit their upper 20's and 30's. Honestly, I shocked that this was possible. Every college group photo I've ever come across had near 50% fatties. I've never seen one like this one. In fact, these girls don't have that stuck up bitchy look either. I need to check this out, UNL? Haven't heard of it but I'm gonna google it now. That's a great photo with nice looking young American ladies.

Update - ahhhh, university Nebraska , that's country folk! No wonder! The country makes people nicer. Yea, I've always said country women were not so badly infected by narcissism. Still, I'm surprised by the thinness.
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby steve55 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:13 am

Ok,, now I figured it out. Just to be sure there was no bias in picture selection, I selected the first 3 photos that comes up when googling images for "UNL students" . These three are the first photos that come up. Therefore, what you've found is some type of athletic group, cheerleaders, track team, something! So that photo doesn't prove anything in regards to the idea there is no obesity problem even among students. But it does prove that women in UNL are much sweeter, nicer, and down to earth. Though admittedly, I later was able to find some small group photos of UNL students that had girls that were thin, but only small sample sizes like groups of 3 or 4 women at most.

Anyways, nice find either way. It goes to show how much better it is to try to meet country/ small town Midwestern women.
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:41 am

steve55 wrote:
Anyways, nice find either way. It goes to show how much better it is to try to meet country/ small town Midwestern women.

Lincoln is a pretty town.

Lots of Czechs and Italians in Omaha, along with Anglos. Perhaps some of these girls.

BTW if you want a university with girls that look like 1940's pinups, but more athletic, check out Claremont-McKenna, in Southern California. Whitest place I ever saw in California.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions