Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


If you have the chance to go abroad, do it now!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

If you have the chance to go abroad, do it now!!!

Postby Mr.Darcy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:58 pm

We are entering a new era and it doesn't look too bright.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm







Postby zboy1 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:00 pm

Yes, I agree: the world is becoming more globalized and smaller, so in 40 to 50 years, most of the world will be similar to each other--with no outright differences, except for some things.

Plus, feminism is spreading worldwide--as is materialism and entitlement--so, better to see the world right now, before things get really bad!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Ghost » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:22 pm

The feminist/corporate/government/consumerist (etc., etc.) complex will collapse eventually. It might be after our lifetimes. In the meantime, of course going abroad is a good idea. Feminism won't conquer the entire planet. It can't even conquer the Middle East, as we're seeing now. So the entire world is out. Plus anti-feminist powers like China are on the rise. There are tons of places where feminism isn't even close to and will probably never get to. But those places are out of the way - sometimes near, sometimes far. Some guys go to Bangkok, see westernized women and assume feminism has taken over everything. The truth is that it will die eventually and it is not invulnerable.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: If you have the chance to go abroad, do it now!!!

Postby The » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:55 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:We are entering a new era and it doesn't look too bright.


Cool story bro...
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Postby manly5000 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Ghost wrote:The feminist/corporate/government/consumerist (etc., etc.) complex will collapse eventually. It might be after our lifetimes. In the meantime, of course going abroad is a good idea. Feminism won't conquer the entire planet. It can't even conquer the Middle East, as we're seeing now. So the entire world is out. Plus anti-feminist powers like China are on the rise. There are tons of places where feminism isn't even close to and will probably never get to. But those places are out of the way - sometimes near, sometimes far. Some guys go to Bangkok, see westernized women and assume feminism has taken over everything. The truth is that it will die eventually and it is not invulnerable.


This. The simple fact is that this entire model is already unsustainable as it currently sits, let alone on a world-wide scale. There just aren't enough resources to support it.
manly5000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Postby Ghost » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:55 am

manly5000 wrote:
Ghost wrote:The feminist/corporate/government/consumerist (etc., etc.) complex will collapse eventually. It might be after our lifetimes. In the meantime, of course going abroad is a good idea. Feminism won't conquer the entire planet. It can't even conquer the Middle East, as we're seeing now. So the entire world is out. Plus anti-feminist powers like China are on the rise. There are tons of places where feminism isn't even close to and will probably never get to. But those places are out of the way - sometimes near, sometimes far. Some guys go to Bangkok, see westernized women and assume feminism has taken over everything. The truth is that it will die eventually and it is not invulnerable.


This. The simple fact is that this entire model is already unsustainable as it currently sits, let alone on a world-wide scale. There just aren't enough resources to support it.


That's the best way to put it: feminism needs to consume an unending supply of resources. Hence a destructive "growth without limits" system intended to produce unlimited resources. Feminism destroys productivity and those who are productive. It really does sow the seeds of its own destruction.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Anatol » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:54 am

manly5000 wrote:
This. The simple fact is that this entire model is already unsustainable as it currently sits, let alone on a world-wide scale. There just aren't enough resources to support it.


Hello,

This is the most wishful thinking possible. EVERYTHING dies! But that doesn't mean feminism cannot last a long time. By my calculations {(and by other men's calculations who are not so willing to run from truth)}, feminism will only get stronger for the next 200 years, barring an asteroid hitting the earth, etc. Resources running out? You're in serious delusions. Have you heard of space-ships??? There are 50,000,000 more resources just outside our planet in our own solar-system and they are uninhabited!


Unless there is a total eradication of society, I think U.S.A. and western nations will be matriarchal perhaps forever. The frightening part is, these monster nations will be going onto other planets soon and taking this filthy system with them. Even if earth is destroyed, their filthy progeny will spreading like a virus throughout the solar-system possibly.


China and India are already totally feminist and in some ways they are not far behind in becoming matriarchal in the next 25 years. Those poor fools are going to think that those 'things' that are men in women's bodies and bossing them around, is how nature intended it to be. The western nations must be LAUGHING at the ineptness of the world's men.






~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby manly5000 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:01 am

Anatol wrote:blah blah blah


f**k off troll.
manly5000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Postby Anatol » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:18 am

manly5000 wrote:
Anatol wrote:blah blah blah


<> <> <> <> <> troll.


Hello Sir,

No cursing! I warn you a second time, Sir!!!! I don't allow it during discourse.

As far as my opinions, either admit my statements about the present time/speculations about the future are true {(which they very very unfortunately are, since I would rather that the world is bereft of evil feminism)} or show me proof to support your claim that I'm joking, wrong or misinformed.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Yohan » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:06 pm

zboy1 wrote:Yes, I agree: the world is becoming more globalized and smaller, so in 40 to 50 years, most of the world will be similar to each other--with no outright differences, except for some things.
Plus, feminism is spreading worldwide--as is materialism and entitlement--so, better to see the world right now, before things get really bad!


Yes and no...

While I agree that world is getting more and more similar, there will be still rich and poor countries, and there will be not so many relatively rich people compared to very many terribly poor people.

Might be that feminism continues to spread worldwide, but as you see yourself, Philippines is the no. 1 feminist country in Asia (rank 5 after Iceland, Finland, Norway and Sweden) according to the World Economic Forum, but people there are poor, equally poor and this will not change in the near future.

It is nowhere said, that feminism is improving the living standards.

Full report for 2013, download is free:

http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Gender ... t_2013.pdf

Full listing of all countries is on page 7.
Japan is holding rank 105, South Korea rank 111.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Postby Ghost » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:33 pm

Yohan wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Yes, I agree: the world is becoming more globalized and smaller, so in 40 to 50 years, most of the world will be similar to each other--with no outright differences, except for some things.
Plus, feminism is spreading worldwide--as is materialism and entitlement--so, better to see the world right now, before things get really bad!


Yes and no...

While I agree that world is getting more and more similar, there will be still rich and poor countries, and there will be not so many relatively rich people compared to very many terribly poor people.

Might be that feminism continues to spread worldwide, but as you see yourself, Philippines is the no. 1 feminist country in Asia (rank 5 after Iceland, Finland, Norway and Sweden) according to the World Economic Forum, but people there are poor, equally poor and this will not change in the near future.

It is nowhere said, that feminism is improving the living standards.

Full report for 2013, download is free:

http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Gender ... t_2013.pdf

Full listing of all countries is on page 7.
Japan is holding rank 105, South Korea rank 111.


That report is bullshit. Philippines feminist? How the hell would they define feminism then? Having a couple parasite feminist NGOs and a political alliance with the U.S. does not a feminist country make. It's much easier to find crap online than to actually go somewhere and see for yourself.

Anatol, you're still full of shit. Even the U.S. lacks the means to even begin mining on the moon, asteroids, or anywhere else in space. The U.S. is so decrepit now that it can't even return humans to the moon. Venturing out into the rest of the solar system? Laughable at this point. Lots of knowledge was lost from the times of Apollo. Curiosity wasn't worthless, but it's not exactly going to do much. (Yeah, yeah, people will say it helps us gain knowledge that could enable us to send people to Mars in the future, mine there, colonize, whatever. Just the mere travel time alone can't be surmounted and isn't anywhere close. And that's before getting into issues of hardware, how human beings could survive space travel that long. Minimum 3 years in space/on Mars is most likely. Fun fact: humans aren't meant for space travel. So the chances of humans ever getting off of earth and colonizing other worlds is slim. I used to think otherwise, but it seems it will never happen. Absolute best bet will be mining to bring the resources here. But even if that were to happen...and it would take a long, long time...Western feminist society can't last even with an infusion of resources. Societal breakdown is not only a problem of lack of resources. Regardless, we'll see in the coming years who is right.)

China, also, again, is not feminist. You haven't provided evidence that it is. You haven't even been there. Today I was watching videos on China's "leftover women." Men in China are not buying into the bullshit. Men in the U.S. would be wifing up leftovers. Chinese men are much smarter in that regard. And the government there is also anti-feminist. They're quite observant of the West's failures.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Anatol » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Hello,

I have noticed that very few males here have so far admitted that feminism is world-wide. Only 1 man has. Even though the proof is given by statistics, photos, articles, etc.


Feminism = women's education, women's jobs, women's sports and women having influence/political power in society. The last is the most egregious. Any male who is comfortable with women deciding the society he lives in is obviously a pathetic male.

Until there is consensus that this is the reality of today's world {(except for a very few Islamic nations)} no progress can be made on suitable solutions.




~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby zboy1 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:13 pm

Ghost wrote:
Yohan wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Yes, I agree: the world is becoming more globalized and smaller, so in 40 to 50 years, most of the world will be similar to each other--with no outright differences, except for some things.
Plus, feminism is spreading worldwide--as is materialism and entitlement--so, better to see the world right now, before things get really bad!


Yes and no...

While I agree that world is getting more and more similar, there will be still rich and poor countries, and there will be not so many relatively rich people compared to very many terribly poor people.

Might be that feminism continues to spread worldwide, but as you see yourself, Philippines is the no. 1 feminist country in Asia (rank 5 after Iceland, Finland, Norway and Sweden) according to the World Economic Forum, but people there are poor, equally poor and this will not change in the near future.

It is nowhere said, that feminism is improving the living standards.

Full report for 2013, download is free:

http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Gender ... t_2013.pdf

Full listing of all countries is on page 7.
Japan is holding rank 105, South Korea rank 111.


That report is bullshit. Philippines feminist? How the hell would they define feminism then? Having a couple parasite feminist NGOs and a political alliance with the U.S. does not a feminist country make. It's much easier to find crap online than to actually go somewhere and see for yourself.

Anatol, you're still full of shit. Even the U.S. lacks the means to even begin mining on the moon, asteroids, or anywhere else in space. The U.S. is so decrepit now that it can't even return humans to the moon. Venturing out into the rest of the solar system? Laughable at this point. Lots of knowledge was lost from the times of Apollo. Curiosity wasn't worthless, but it's not exactly going to do much. (Yeah, yeah, people will say it helps us gain knowledge that could enable us to send people to Mars in the future, mine there, colonize, whatever. Just the mere travel time alone can't be surmounted and isn't anywhere close. And that's before getting into issues of hardware, how human beings could survive space travel that long. Minimum 3 years in space/on Mars is most likely. Fun fact: humans aren't meant for space travel. So the chances of humans ever getting off of earth and colonizing other worlds is slim. I used to think otherwise, but it seems it will never happen. Absolute best bet will be mining to bring the resources here. But even if that were to happen...and it would take a long, long time...Western feminist society can't last even with an infusion of resources. Societal breakdown is not only a problem of lack of resources. Regardless, we'll see in the coming years who is right.)

China, also, again, is not feminist. You haven't provided evidence that it is. You haven't even been there. Today I was watching videos on China's "leftover women." Men in China are not buying into the bullshit. Men in the U.S. would be wifing up leftovers. Chinese men are much smarter in that regard. And the government there is also anti-feminist. They're quite observant of the West's failures.


China, feminist? LOL!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ghost, this Anatol character has probably never set foot in China, let alone out of his basement, LOL! Anyone whose set foot in China knows the government is highly anti-feminist, and that the patriarchy is still in charge of things here (although that is slowly changing, unfortunately).
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Anatol » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Ghost wrote:
Yohan wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Yes, I agree: the world is becoming more globalized and smaller, so in 40 to 50 years, most of the world will be similar to each other--with no outright differences, except for some things.
Plus, feminism is spreading worldwide--as is materialism and entitlement--so, better to see the world right now, before things get really bad!


Yes and no...

While I agree that world is getting more and more similar, there will be still rich and poor countries, and there will be not so many relatively rich people compared to very many terribly poor people.

Might be that feminism continues to spread worldwide, but as you see yourself, Philippines is the no. 1 feminist country in Asia (rank 5 after Iceland, Finland, Norway and Sweden) according to the World Economic Forum, but people there are poor, equally poor and this will not change in the near future.

It is nowhere said, that feminism is improving the living standards.

Full report for 2013, download is free:

http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Gender ... t_2013.pdf

Full listing of all countries is on page 7.
Japan is holding rank 105, South Korea rank 111.


Philippines feminist? How the hell would they define feminism then? Having a couple parasite feminist NGOs and a political alliance with the U.S. does not a feminist country make. It's much easier to find crap online than to actually go somewhere and see for yourself.

Anatol Even the U.S. lacks the means to even begin mining on the moon, asteroids, or anywhere else in space. The U.S. is so decrepit now that it can't even return humans to the moon. Venturing out into the rest of the solar system? Laughable at this point. Lots of knowledge was lost from the times of Apollo. Curiosity wasn't worthless, but it's not exactly going to do much. (Yeah, yeah, people will say it helps us gain knowledge that could enable us to send people to Mars in the future, mine there, colonize, whatever. Just the mere travel time alone can't be surmounted and isn't anywhere close. And that's before getting into issues of hardware, how human beings could survive space travel that long. Minimum 3 years in space/on Mars is most likely. Fun fact: humans aren't meant for space travel. So the chances of humans ever getting off of earth and colonizing other worlds is slim. I used to think otherwise, but it seems it will never happen. Absolute best bet will be mining to bring the resources here. But even if that were to happen...and it would take a long, long time...Western feminist society can't last even with an infusion of resources. Societal breakdown is not only a problem of lack of resources. Regardless, we'll see in the coming years who is right.)

China, also, again, is not feminist. You haven't provided evidence that it is. You haven't even been there. Today I was watching videos on China's "leftover women." Men in China are not buying into the bullshit. Men in the U.S. would be wifing up leftovers. Chinese men are much smarter in that regard. And the government there is also anti-feminist. They're quite observant of the West's failures.


Hello,

As stated many times by me, your definitions are wrong!


Feminism {(the original definition that U.S.A. promulgated 40 years ago and was made a reality within 15 years)}: Women's education, women's jobs, women's sports. It means TOTAL equality with men.

Matriarchal society: This is what U.S.A. has been the previous 15 years. It means a woman-dominated society. This is what all Western nations are now.


Matriarchal societies are simply a form of societies, just like patriarchal are. I assure you, matriarchal societies {(which by design are un-natural and evil)} can UNFORTUNATELY exist and function very well!


China and India are COMPLETELY feminist. That means 90% of the world is either feminist or matriarchal.


Why do you keep denying these facts????? There is an ancient Chinese saying: 'Closing one's eyes doesn't make the brightness of the sun any lesser.' It means, ignoring reality doesn't change it.



~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Ghost » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:19 pm

Feminism as promoted in the U.S was not merely about women gaining jobs, education, sports, etc. It was purported to be about equality in those areas, and then of course feminists pushed for superiority. (By forcing down competitors with help from daddygov.) As long as women are kept segregated from men's places in life, I don't see why it is necessarily feminism. Women should not get equal pay. They shouldn't be allowed into male classrooms or sports. They can have their own. China does pay women less and as far as I know, they aren't in male sports. So that is segregated. They do have mixed classrooms, but they aren't oblivious to what that could mean, either. For that reason, they enforce a school uniform policy and make all the students wear ugly school clothes that cover everything.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests