Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


HOW are female athletes considered female??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Anatol » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:38 pm

Hello,

When I went outside today, there were no men jogging and about 3 women running. Their body-language was so disgusting!!! They have NO effeminate quality in them. One will notice this as the society has become totally matriarchal. Men are not expected to exercise, while women are. The rest of the men were following their wives around like obedient dogs. Then the women got into their expensive automobiles and the men were passengers, each time. It looks so odd!

THIS IS THE FUTURE OF CHINESE AND INDIAN MEN! WAKE UP YOU STUPID CHINESE AND INDIAN MEN. I KEEP EXHORTING YOU TO TAKE THE RIGHT ACTION AND DECLARE WAR ON THE EVIL WESTERN NATIONS, COUNTRY-TO-COUNTRY. YOU WILL NOT LOSE AGAINST THIS EVIL! CAN YOU NOT SEE WHAT WESTERN NATIONS AND MODERN WHITEMEN {(A RACE THAT I'M ASHAMED TO BE BORN INTO)} REPRESENT? EVEN A MONKEY CAN SEE YOU WILL CRUSH THE EVIL U.S.A. AND ITS LACKEYS, JUST AS AN ONION IS GROUND TO DUST BY STONES.



~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am







Postby HouseMD » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Hero wrote:HouseMD: In your professional opinion, does Anatol exhibit signs of brain damage?

Fake signs of it, certainly. He's troll, and a rather poor one at that. Or possibly highly delusional and out of touch with reality, but far more likely to be a troll.

The trouble with not banning trolls and troublemakers is that they clutter up the forum with nonsense. This guy should have stayed banned, but instead he will linger on indefinitely, convincing anyone that skims the posts of this site that many of its users are probably insane, which deters forum growth substantially. Cornfed is sort of the same thing. Both (along with some others I won't name) stand as a barrier between men coming here and finding a community that could actually help them. Instead all they get are BS race threads and troll threads. With the quality of posts as it is, what Mab would proudly invite his friends to this cesspool?
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby Anatol » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:24 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Hero wrote:HouseMD: In your professional opinion, does Anatol exhibit signs of brain damage?

Fake signs of it, certainly. He's troll, and a rather poor one at that. Or possibly highly delusional and out of touch with reality, but far more likely to be a troll.

The trouble with not banning trolls and troublemakers is that they clutter up the forum with nonsense. This guy should have stayed banned, but instead he will linger on indefinitely, convincing anyone that skims the posts of this site that many of its users are probably insane, which deters forum growth substantially. Cornfed is sort of the same thing. Both (along with some others I won't name) stand as a barrier between men coming here and finding a community that could actually help them. Instead all they get are BS race threads and troll threads. With the quality of posts as it is, what Mab would proudly invite his friends to this cesspool?


Hello,

You poor fools and the majority of males in your country, U.S.A., are pro-female-sports {(pure feminism)}, yet have the gall to say I'm not realistic???? Mad hypocrites.


I'll say it again: You American men SAY one thing but DO another! And your arrogance doesn't let you see truth. It is NO WONDER that U.S.A. is where it is.

[~} American men = Arrogant fools who don't listen to anyone who wants to help.




~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Last edited by Anatol on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Hero » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Anatol wrote: Men are not expected to exercise, while women are.


Whaaat??? That's the exact opposite of the truth here in America! The men take much better care of themselves than the women! Women are just full of excuses for turning into nauseating fat slobs; for example, they've had kids, they're too busy working, their husbands don't treat them like princesses so they have to turn to food for comfort, etc.... But if a guy has a receding hairline or if his waist is an inch too big, he'll get rejected even by women who have no business being picky! Even guys who are fit AND rich can't score decent looking women in this country.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby Anatol » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:30 pm

Hero wrote:
Anatol wrote: Men are not expected to exercise, while women are.


Whaaat??? That's the exact opposite of the truth here in America! The men take much better care of themselves than the women! Women are just full of excuses for turning into nauseating fat slobs; for example, they've had kids, they're too busy working, their husbands don't treat them like princesses so they have to turn to food for comfort, etc.... But if a guy has a receding hairline or if his waist is an inch too big, he'll get rejected even by women who have no business being picky! Even guys who are fit AND rich can't score decent looking women in this country.


Ha ha ha ha, you are SO messed up! Your delusions belie the truth that is OUTSIDE your house, you fool! You're confusing what females WANT with what the physical-reality is!!! Go outside and COUNT the number of men, versus the number of women, that you see running.

DO IT TODAY and if you see more men than women running for exercise, I will admit I am wrong. But......

If you are wrong, then you must do the same. Will you venture on this condition???



~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby HouseMD » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Everyone would be doing themselves a great favor by doing what the mods refuse to and placing this guy on ignore.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby Anatol » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:46 pm

HouseMD wrote:Everyone would be doing themselves a great favor by doing what the mods refuse to and placing this guy on ignore.


Hello,

Ha ha ha ha, of course! As soon as the TRUTH is something that one has to confront, it's better to ignore it. This is PRECISELY why U.S.A. is a devil's-den! The ARROGANCE of American men has led to its destruction.

There are countless examples like this in mythological stories and in history. But you will choose to ignore those as well, simply because you've been brain-washed since child-hood that 'U.S.A. is the greatest country on earth, U.S.A. can do no wrong, U.S.A. is God's nation, etc.'



~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Hero » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:07 pm

HouseMD wrote:Everyone would be doing themselves a great favor by doing what the mods refuse to and placing this guy on ignore.


Done :D
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby manly5000 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:09 pm

Hero wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Everyone would be doing themselves a great favor by doing what the mods refuse to and placing this guy on ignore.


Done :D


Same.


It really is a shame that the mods let blatant, obvious trolls like this run rampant on HA. This guy is even breaking forum rules by attacking people in almost every post he makes.

I'm only a couple months away from heading abroad but honestly? With the way this forum is run I am losing any motivation I have to post trip reports or stay a part of this community once I am.
manly5000
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:42 pm

HouseMD wrote:Cornfed is sort of the same thing. Both (along with some others I won't name) stand as a barrier between men coming here and finding a community that could actually help them. Instead all they get are BS race threads and troll threads. With the quality of posts as it is, what Mab would proudly invite his friends to this cesspool?

You are not going to learn anything if you dismiss anyone questioning the silly and boring politically correct platitudes you spout in order to get a job as a troll, you know.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Anatol » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:56 pm

manly5000 wrote:
Hero wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Everyone would be doing themselves a great favor by doing what the mods refuse to and placing this guy on ignore.


Done :D


Same.


It really is a shame that the mods let blatant, obvious trolls like this run rampant on HA. This guy is even breaking forum rules by attacking people in almost every post he makes.

I'm only a couple months away from heading abroad but honestly? With the way this forum is run I am losing any motivation I have to post trip reports or stay a part of this community once I am.


Hello,

I am NOT here to cause problems. I am here to help!

I see grown men cursing, grown men using bad icons, grown men saying immoral things about the 3-letter s word {(Gentlemen, I humbly beg your pardon for referring to that word)}.


My main goal is the DESTRUCTION of feminism. However, I also am against p**-marital re*ations and cursing.



~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Tsar » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:57 am

Anatol wrote:
Tsar wrote:I think that women must go to a gym. Fencing, archery, and figure skating can be great sports for a girl to learn.


You're mentally-sick!!!!! How are fencing and archery feminine?????

Come back to reality!


I think you should come back to reality.

Image

Image
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby Anatol » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:45 am

Tsar wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Tsar wrote:I think that women must go to a gym. Fencing, archery, and figure skating can be great sports for a girl to learn.


You're mentally-sick!!!!! How are fencing and archery feminine?????

Come back to reality!


I think you should come back to reality.

<>

<>

<>


Hello,

Those photographs are DISGUSTING! How are mostly-na*ed women playing sports appealing or normal in any form? The ONLY reaction when seeing this photograph is that it makes me want to atomise {(raze to cinders)} that 'thing' that you call a female. No NORMAL man will be on your side, Mr. Tsar. Only in the U.S.A. and in your lackey {(slave)} nations China and India will this behaviour from females be allowed.

Go brainwash a mentally-weak, immoral man into believing that n*de women playing manly sports are something to enjoy.


Modern Western man and his lackeys Chinese and Indian men = In dire need of psychological help. Very very demented men!

{(Golly, I'm going to be nauseous and ill!!!!)}. IT IS OBVIOUS THAT WOMEN'S RIGHTS NONSENSE HAS HAD A VERY DELETERIOUS EFFECT ON THE PERCEPTION OF REALITY OF MOST MEN OF THE WORLD.



~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby bladed11 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:48 am

It's the result of pagan culture. Remember that a lot of anti feminist men are still anti christian pro pagan. Feminism itself comes from pagan origins. Even pagan Rome had a feminist movement. It's nothing new.
bladed11
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:14 am

Postby Anatol » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:15 am

bladed11 wrote:It's the result of pagan culture. Remember that a lot of anti feminist men are still anti christian pro pagan. Feminism itself comes from pagan origins. Even pagan Rome had a feminist movement. It's nothing new.


Hello,

YES!!!! You're very correct! Another of the 1% of men here who finally speaks the truth.


As someone else said a few years ago, 'The world is reverting to its pagan ways'. Cursing, p**-marital re*ations, male-female friendships, g**-rights, women's rights nonsense, thinking that per*erse immorality {(such as na*ed women playing manly sports)} is something good, etc. are all signs of paganism {(I also refer to it as animalism, the most basic form of human subsistence)}.

ALL these problems are caused by feminism. If society has some religion {(or some sort of structure/order/morality that dictates human interaction)}, it will have NO feminism. If society has feminism, it will have animalism.

To the earth ~ If a planet of equal size that is ardently and adamantly against feminism ever comes into contact with this culturally pre-historic world and its colonies in the solar-system: We will BURY you animals! It will be a 5-second war on the battlefield.



~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests