Countries That Love And Hate America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Here's a list of countries that might surprise you.

http://www.salon.com/2014/07/24/5_count ... t_partner/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I'm surprised South Korea is so pro American. When I was there the decision to import American beef was reported as likely to bring about the eradication of the Korean race due to mad cow disease. I found Cambodia to be a very pro American country, which is also strange given the history. They seemed to regard America as being a big, strong bully that does whatever it wants, which the Khmers respect. America seemed to lose face with them not because of the wars it started but its failure to win those wars.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

I'm surprised that the list of haters wasn't filled with Euros and South Americans, followed by Aussies. That's where I've overheard the most venomous anti-US chatter out there in general.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

WindowLicker wrote:I'm surprised that the list of haters wasn't filled with Euros and South Americans, followed by Aussies. That's where I've overheard the most venomous anti-US chatter out there in general.
To be honest most countries are anti-american.
They didn't put China on the list or North Korea and they both dislike Americans. I live in Australia here and we aren't strongly opposed but many of us think the USA is worse than our country.

The British people seem to crack more jokes about Americans and dislike them more than we do. And of course the Russians and east Europeans dislike Americans also.

Why didn't they put countries like Iran on the list. They are very opposed the America.

Japan seems opposed but isn't too open about it. There are many protests over there from the Japanese people wanting the remaining American military bases to be gone.
Japan even make games and anime like axis powers where it's the Germans, Japanese and Italians which are protagonists.
But Japan just seems to keep quiet about it mainly because they are in a good position now and don't want to make trouble. After all they are technically an ally of the USA, But many allies of the USA don't like the USA. After WW2 they had no choice than to become an ally of the USA. Just as even Germany is now also, Same as Italy.

As far as south Korea. Why is anyone surprised. South Korea's creation is to do with the USA. After all the difference when Korea split into north and south was that the north was Soviet backed and the south was American backed.
South Korea is very Americanized, Just look at their bloody Kpop crap.

It's funny because most of the pro American countries are countries they took over and bullied. Of course they are going to be pro America.

South Korea is one of them. The other is the Philippines. The Philippines in the past tried to break free and declare independence from the USA and this created a war and they got defeated pretty badly and they are still occupied by the USA to this day.
It's kind of obvious that the USA controls these countries and most likely their media is pro American and controlled. They are puppet countries.

As far as Israel that should be obvious. If the Americans weren't over fighting in the middle east Israel would be in serious danger. Of course Israel are pro America. Jews in fact run the USA now so of course they like it.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

WindowLicker wrote:I'm surprised that the list of haters wasn't filled with Euros and South Americans, followed by Aussies. That's where I've overheard the most venomous anti-US chatter out there in general.
In my travels abroad, it's usually Brits and Aussies, Europeans, Russians and South Americans that detest Americans the most.

As for Koreans...I don't know how Salon got the results, but most young Koreans despise America--and Americans in general. The older Koreans respect America for the Korean War, but that respect is not reciprocated among younger people there. ...
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

zboy1 wrote:
In my travels abroad, it's usually Brits and Aussies, Europeans, Russians and South Americans that detest Americans the most.

As for Koreans...I don't know how Salon got the results, but most young Koreans despise America--and Americans in general. The older Koreans respect America for the Korean War, but that respect is not reciprocated among younger people there. ...
It's only south Koreans and most are lovers of the USA. It's sad to see their Kpop and how much they seem to worship the USA.
From what I can tell South Koreans are so brainwashed by American loving that they actually like Americans more than they like North Koreans who are genetically identical to them and before WW2 were one people and one country.
North Koreans on the other hand haven't allowed their entire people to be subverted and become American lovers.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

This 'list' is a farce and a LIE!

90% of the world is very fond of U.S.A.'s culture and has American culture {(unbridled capitalism, fast-food, feminism/p**-marital re*atons)}, all which run totally opposite their beliefs.

What has happened in the last 20 years is: The world's culture has become the same, similar to how the ancient Chinese kingdoms and Indian kingdoms and European countries in the 1600s-1900s all had basically the same cultures, but were always warring with each other.

If one looks at the Napoleonic era: Spain, Austria, Italy, Hungary, Prussia, France, U.K., etc. all had the same cultures basically but had a a political boundary that demarcated each country. Their definitions were not cultural. Rather, they were political. And these political identities formed the basis of conflict. A Frenchman simply hated the Britisher because the latter was a Britisher.

Any man 30 years or older with a modicum of intelligence can discern that this is the state of the ENTIRE world today. All these major countries like China, Russia, Japan and India that are not so fond of U.S.A. are simply politically not fond of U.S.A., because the latter is like a megalomaniac and naturally wants its hegemony to continue just like the U.K. did during the 19th century. Culturally however: NO DIFFERENCE!

The poor fools in China and India and Russia really do believe they are not being controlled by U.S.A. Poor fools.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!