Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What kinds of filipinas go on dating sites and why?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What kinds of filipinas go on dating sites and why?

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:12 pm

I've been chatting with lots of filipinas (aged 21-26) on a dating site. The majority of them seem ok and it's very easy to tell the difference between the ones with red flags and the ones that are fine.

The closest thing to negatives that I've noticed with the good ones are that many of them seem quite conservative, and in most cases I have to lead the conversation a lot. But even that's no big deal. I like conservative girls (although some of them are a bit too conservative) and I don't mind leading the conversation as long as they respond, which they do. And besides, their friendliness and cuteness goes a long way with me.

And even most of the "bad" ones aren't terrible.

So I'm wondering, if these girls are so nice and friendly and cute, why is it that they need to go on a dating site?

And what about those that don't use dating sites? What are they like? Are they better? Or roughly the same?

I know that there are gold diggers, but to be honest I've not come across them. I've rarely been asked about money, job, etc, and when I am asked, it's just briefly and they don't go on about it. So I don't want to talk about gold diggers.

What I want to know is, why do all of these nice girls feel that they have to go on dating sites? Some of them are shy, but many of them aren't that shy and they seem well adjusted and quite confident (albeit sometimes quite passive), so I just wonder why would they have trouble finding someone.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm







Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:24 pm

they want your money or visa. in 99 percent of cases. the other 1 percent are so ugly or have mental issues or attitude problems that not even a filipino wants them so they try foreigners (i know of one case where the girl is hot but she has issues and attitude i wouldn't want her either).


How can you not know they are gold diggers? Are you serious? I was talkign to nurse girl for weeks constantly all day she bugged me. I thoguht she was legit but when i met her she was just a gold digger looking for a easy way to have lots of vacations and money spent and to get out of the country. i always suspected form our chats that was her agenda but she seemed also quite sincere and even said marriage shouldn't be about money of course i said B.S and she said it was pathetic of me to say that but anytime a girl says marriage shouldn't be about money i sually think they say that to hide their agenda. you wont know how they are until you see them in person and possibly until a few weeks or months of living together. even then id be careful.



My opinion is all the good ones are not on the dating site. I dont do daygame though so its tough situation for me but id probably be much more likely to find a hot filipina cold approaching thats legit than one in online dating.

The ones on the dating site are smarter than most filipinas because they aren't as shy and timid and are more goal oriented in a convenient manner because they want your money or a easy way out of the country without having to do hard work theirselves like OFW or a mall job. The ones on the dating site also dont care what their family thinks of them looking like a prostitute to a foreigner or are not that close to them or their family doesn't care if they see a foreigner

the ones NOT on the dating site are often very stupid and naive to realize they have no future in phil or being an OFW and that they would be better off seeking $$$. They are banging the pretty boy and dont want your money and either will find their own work in phil or abroad or will fall in love and marry with their local pretty boy. For example my bargirl girlfriend never dreamed of foreigners it wasn't until she got cheated on abroad and left with 2 kids at 26 thats a common story once they been burned then they start trying to get a foreigner. OR the ones NOT on the dating may want a foreigne or cash but they are too shy and ashamed to try online dating to be seen with a foreigner for fear of being seen as a prostitute so they would take some convincing which you could do in real life they would say yes of course but they wouldnt be the type to get on a dating site first.



I have not met a filipina or talked to a filipina on the dating site who did not have this agenda.

Sure they might be going to college and youll say this girl doesn't want my money she is just a student busy with her studies, of course not she wants more she wants a instant visa marriage once she is done with her studies.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:17 pm

None of that has happened in my experience.

Filipinas don't interrogate me about money or anything like that. Nor do they give me any sob stories. 99% of them have good attitudes. 90% of them are at the very least presentable, and most of them are attractive, and at least half of them are very attractive.

So I don't see where you're getting all that from. I think it's like I've always thought it to be, which is that different people have different experiences. I'm sorry but I have no reason to believe that filipinas are gold diggers or ugly. Passive, yes. A bit too conservative at times, yes. But gold diggers, there's absolutely no indication at all from what I've seen. And ugly, no way. And mental issues, absolutely none.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:26 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:None of that has happened in my experience.

Filipinas don't interrogate me about money or anything like that. Nor do they give me any sob stories. 99% of them have good attitudes. 90% of them are at the very least presentable, and most of them are attractive, and at least half of them are very attractive.

So I don't see where you're getting all that from. I think it's like I've always thought it to be, which is that different people have different experiences. I'm sorry but I have no reason to believe that filipinas are gold diggers or ugly. Passive, yes. A bit too conservative at times, yes. But gold diggers, there's absolutely no indication at all from what I've seen. And ugly, no way. And mental issues, absolutely none.


Have you been to the philippines? And if so how long? You sound very naive about filipinas.

Only 5% of filipinas are "very attractive aka hot" and 50 percent are "borderline cute or average" on the dating sites so you must have very low standards or are basing your percentage on pics which are not true represenation of them in real life.

No sob stories or asking for money just means they are smarter in their agenda. A girl on a dating site not asking for your money is a cry for help nevertheless. Nurse girl fit those requirements she was very hot and educated too yet she was a big time gold digger once i met her and talked to her it was obvious. but you wouldn't have really known it too well from chat but i sort of sensed it cause im not new to the scene.

How would you know about hidden mental issues? You have to meet them and know their background for a long while to know that.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby xiongmao » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:30 pm

Here's a list of the types of ladies I've encountered on Asian dating sites.

When I was in Thailand a lot of Thai Cupid ladies would never meet me in person - suffice to say many ladies were just interested in chatting to men in different countries. A lot of the hot women on there were also part time hookers.

Also when I was in Thailand I met a few Filipinas who went on short vacations to Thailand and other countries. I never did figure out what they were up to. They made no attempt to engage in hooking, so maybe they were bringing contraband to/from the Phillies.

Still, I did meet some pretty smart Filipinas, and I have to say they were better wife material than most of the Thais I met.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2539
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:38 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:None of that has happened in my experience.

Filipinas don't interrogate me about money or anything like that. Nor do they give me any sob stories. 99% of them have good attitudes. 90% of them are at the very least presentable, and most of them are attractive, and at least half of them are very attractive.

So I don't see where you're getting all that from. I think it's like I've always thought it to be, which is that different people have different experiences. I'm sorry but I have no reason to believe that filipinas are gold diggers or ugly. Passive, yes. A bit too conservative at times, yes. But gold diggers, there's absolutely no indication at all from what I've seen. And ugly, no way. And mental issues, absolutely none.


Have you been to the philippines? And if so how long? You sound very naive about filipinas.

Only 5% of filipinas are "very attractive aka hot" and 50 percent are "borderline cute or average" on the dating sites so you must have very low standards or are basing your percentage on pics which are not true represenation of them in real life.

No sob stories or asking for money just means they are smarter in their agenda. A girl on a dating site not asking for your money is a cry for help nevertheless. Nurse girl fit those requirements she was very hot and educated too yet she was a big time gold digger once i met her and talked to her it was obvious. but you wouldn't have really known it too well from chat but i sort of sensed it cause im not new to the scene.

How would you know about hidden mental issues? You have to meet them and know their background for a long while to know that.


I haven't been to the Philippines. But I've chatted to many filipinas on dating sites.

I know that's not the same, I realise that. But to me, most filipinas on dating sites are hot, or at least very nice. You may disagree but this is a subjective matter.

Go to OKCupid right now and do a search for :

Straight
Single
No kids
21-26
500KM from Iloilo (which is in the middle of the country so that should cover the whole of the Philippines)
Online now

And take a look at the girls that show up. Count how many you see. Then give me the names of the ones that you think are not that good looking, and I'll check them.

If the huge number of filipinas that I've chatted to are gold diggers, then they are very stupid gold diggers, because by now they would have given me a sob story or asked me a lot of money related questions. That's not smart.

As for mental issues, I go by evidence, not speculation. And the evidence based on my conversations with them indicates no mental issues. I have no rational basis to assume any mental issues or gold digging, and I'm not in the business of speculating.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:49 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:None of that has happened in my experience.

Filipinas don't interrogate me about money or anything like that. Nor do they give me any sob stories. 99% of them have good attitudes. 90% of them are at the very least presentable, and most of them are attractive, and at least half of them are very attractive.

So I don't see where you're getting all that from. I think it's like I've always thought it to be, which is that different people have different experiences. I'm sorry but I have no reason to believe that filipinas are gold diggers or ugly. Passive, yes. A bit too conservative at times, yes. But gold diggers, there's absolutely no indication at all from what I've seen. And ugly, no way. And mental issues, absolutely none.


Have you been to the philippines? And if so how long? You sound very naive about filipinas.

Only 5% of filipinas are "very attractive aka hot" and 50 percent are "borderline cute or average" on the dating sites so you must have very low standards or are basing your percentage on pics which are not true represenation of them in real life.

No sob stories or asking for money just means they are smarter in their agenda. A girl on a dating site not asking for your money is a cry for help nevertheless. Nurse girl fit those requirements she was very hot and educated too yet she was a big time gold digger once i met her and talked to her it was obvious. but you wouldn't have really known it too well from chat but i sort of sensed it cause im not new to the scene.

How would you know about hidden mental issues? You have to meet them and know their background for a long while to know that.


I haven't been to the Philippines. But I've chatted to many filipinas on dating sites.

I know that's not the same, I realise that. But to me, most filipinas on dating sites are hot, or at least very nice. You may disagree but this is a subjective matter.

Go to OKCupid right now and do a search for :

Straight
Single
No kids
21-26
500KM from Iloilo (which is in the middle of the country so that should cover the whole of the Philippines)
Online now

And take a look at the girls that show up. Count how many you see. Then give me the names of the ones that you think are not that good looking, and I'll check them.

If the huge number of filipinas that I've chatted to are gold diggers, then they are very stupid gold diggers, because by now they would have given me a sob story or asked me a lot of money related questions. That's not smart.

As for mental issues, I go by evidence, not speculation. And the evidence based on my conversations with them indicates no mental issues. I have no rational basis to assume any mental issues or gold digging, and I'm not in the business of speculating.


what i said went completely over your head
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:50 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:None of that has happened in my experience.

Filipinas don't interrogate me about money or anything like that. Nor do they give me any sob stories. 99% of them have good attitudes. 90% of them are at the very least presentable, and most of them are attractive, and at least half of them are very attractive.

So I don't see where you're getting all that from. I think it's like I've always thought it to be, which is that different people have different experiences. I'm sorry but I have no reason to believe that filipinas are gold diggers or ugly. Passive, yes. A bit too conservative at times, yes. But gold diggers, there's absolutely no indication at all from what I've seen. And ugly, no way. And mental issues, absolutely none.


Have you been to the philippines? And if so how long? You sound very naive about filipinas.

Only 5% of filipinas are "very attractive aka hot" and 50 percent are "borderline cute or average" on the dating sites so you must have very low standards or are basing your percentage on pics which are not true represenation of them in real life.

No sob stories or asking for money just means they are smarter in their agenda. A girl on a dating site not asking for your money is a cry for help nevertheless. Nurse girl fit those requirements she was very hot and educated too yet she was a big time gold digger once i met her and talked to her it was obvious. but you wouldn't have really known it too well from chat but i sort of sensed it cause im not new to the scene.

How would you know about hidden mental issues? You have to meet them and know their background for a long while to know that.


I haven't been to the Philippines. But I've chatted to many filipinas on dating sites.

I know that's not the same, I realise that. But to me, most filipinas on dating sites are hot, or at least very nice. You may disagree but this is a subjective matter.

Go to OKCupid right now and do a search for :

Straight
Single
No kids
21-26
500KM from Iloilo (which is in the middle of the country so that should cover the whole of the Philippines)
Online now

And take a look at the girls that show up. Count how many you see. Then give me the names of the ones that you think are not that good looking, and I'll check them.

If the huge number of filipinas that I've chatted to are gold diggers, then they are very stupid gold diggers, because by now they would have given me a sob story or asked me a lot of money related questions. That's not smart.

As for mental issues, I go by evidence, not speculation. And the evidence based on my conversations with them indicates no mental issues. I have no rational basis to assume any mental issues or gold digging, and I'm not in the business of speculating.


what i said went completely over your head


Ok.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Maverick » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:52 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:they want your money or visa. in 99 percent of cases. the other 1 percent are so ugly or have mental issues or attitude problems that not even a filipino wants them so they try foreigners (i know of one case where the girl is hot but she has issues and attitude i wouldn't want her either).


How can you not know they are gold diggers? Are you serious? I was talkign to nurse girl for weeks constantly all day she bugged me. I thoguht she was legit but when i met her she was just a gold digger looking for a easy way to have lots of vacations and money spent and to get out of the country. i always suspected form our chats that was her agenda but she seemed also quite sincere and even said marriage shouldn't be about money of course i said B.S and she said it was pathetic of me to say that but anytime a girl says marriage shouldn't be about money i sually think they say that to hide their agenda. you wont know how they are until you see them in person and possibly until a few weeks or months of living together. even then id be careful.



My opinion is all the good ones are not on the dating site. I dont do daygame though so its tough situation for me but id probably be much more likely to find a hot filipina cold approaching thats legit than one in online dating.

The ones on the dating site are smarter than most filipinas because they aren't as shy and timid and are more goal oriented in a convenient manner because they want your money or a easy way out of the country without having to do hard work theirselves like OFW or a mall job. The ones on the dating site also dont care what their family thinks of them looking like a hoe to a foreigner or are not that close to them or their family doesn't care if they see a foreigner

the ones NOT on the dating site are often very stupid and naive to realize they have no future in phil or being an OFW and that they would be better off seeking $$$. They are banging the pretty boy and dont want your money and either will find their own work in phil or abroad or will fall in love and marry with their local pretty boy. For example my bargirl girlfriend never dreamed of foreigners it wasn't until she got cheated on abroad and left with 2 kids at 26 thats a common story once they been burned then they start trying to get a foreigner. OR the ones NOT on the dating may want a foreigne or cash but they are too shy and ashamed to try online dating to be seen with a foreigner for fear of being seen as a hoe so they would take some convincing which you could do in real life they would say yes of course but they wouldnt be the type to get on a dating site first.



I have not met a filipina or talked to a filipina on the dating site who did not have this agenda.

Sure they might be going to college and youll say this girl doesn't want my money she is just a student busy with her studies, of course not she wants more she wants a instant visa marriage once she is done with her studies.


But you're just looking for sex, right? If that's the case, then who cares if they're genuine as long as you're both getting what you want. Either way, Filipinas are a hell of a lot more fun than American girls, both in bed and in just hanging out. So if they want to scam me, then scam away baby! :D

Western women are scammers too in some ways, but you get a way worse ROI on them.

Also, I disagree with your assessment on the looks of Filipinas. From what I saw, you can throw a rock at any random place and hit 5 hotties. To each their own though.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby steve55 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:16 am

Most Filipinas are definitely not scammers unless you go to a bar. Ive found them to be straight up and ive never been asked for money or been on the receiving end of a hint for money but once out of god know how many Ive chatted over 10 years. By far, Western women want your money and care alot more about your job and income than filipinas do.


Just from my observation on the ground, women far outnumber men (stats wont indicate this because the cia fact sheet counts all ages from kids to old grannies which indicates a more even ratio, so there is no way to know statistically what the ratio is for the 18 yr old to 45 yr old range). But most American guys who travel there seem to comment that it does seem that women far outnumber men. Its easy to find girls who haven't had a date or boyfriend in years.



Plus, they prefer western guys because their own men are big time cheaters and can be quite abusive, women care more about fidelity and not getting verbally or physically abused than about gaining higher economic status and lifestyle.

Many guys in the phils are gay or bi's, very femine. Id say maybe 15- 20% of phils guys are feminine whereas Western men in general are masculine like normal men should be.

USCIS STUDY
“Why do foreign women want American husbands? Many sources suggest that these women are searching for a "better life" in terms of socio-economic factors--they do, for the most part, come from places in which jobs and educational opportunities for women are scarce and wages are low. However, when the women themselves are asked this question, the answer generally indicates an attraction to American men (they look like movie stars) and an aversion to native men. Americans, they say, make good husbands while Filipino (Thai/Indonesian/Russian/etc.) men do not. Americans are thought to be faithful to their wives, while the native men are cruel and run around with other women. True or not, this is the perception.â€￾ (Source - http://www.aila.org/content/fileviewer. ... kid=151742)

CAMPBELL LAW REVIEW

"Most of the women looking for American husbands are adverse to the men in their native countries. The women also say American men are more handsome than their native men and make more loving and faithful husbands. Texas attorney Lisa Schwamkrug says,“American men appeal to foreign women, especially those in Russia,because the men are willing to adopt their children and American men live longer than Russian men on average. They are also perceived to drink less.â€￾ (Source - http://law.campbell.edu/lawreview/articles/29-2-311.pdf )

And this quote explains it too
"Look, only about 1/3 of the male population I would consider real “menâ€￾; 2/3rd of the male population here are either gay/annoying , extremely feminine acting, or closet homos.The women here can’t find decent guys because there is an extreme scarcity of them. I mean 50+ guys can get woman in their late teens and early 20’s no problem in this country. How many countries can a man do that in anymore? Even the real men here,half are under or unemployed drunks or got some other addiction like drugs or gambling. So this is why foreign men of all creeds are treated like gods in this country. Even what would be considered a piece of shit in a Western country might be pretty good catch next to a typical f***ed up male here. I’m not saying all the guys here are shit, just that a number of them are beyond hope. The productive ones mainly work overseas and aren’t around their families much. The women actually hold up the country, not the men."



Mark Davis of European Dream Connections puts it this way:

They define a good man as someone who :
1.pays attention to them
2.provides romantic attention;
3.agrees to bring his paycheck home to contribute to the family;
4.who won’t cheat on them;
5.doesn’t get drunk on a regular basis;
6.who would not harm them.

These values are basic to us here in the United States, but seem to be difficult for many foreign men to live up to. That is what makes you, the American man so golden to them!
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby steve55 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:27 am

Newlife,... :roll:

Please, tell us how you really feel about those evil scamming Filipinas. The more you talk, the more I think you've never been to the phils. lol

Has anyone seen REAL proof that newlife has REALLY been to the phils? Most guys who have been there don't have the same experience and opinion as you keep espousing here. That's the only reason Im asking.

Now I wait for the wave of HATE newlife will send my way. :lol: Its like rattling the cage of woulverine. lol Newife's wrath will now set upon me. That's good for the rest of you, he will focus hit hate on me instead others. :lol:
Last edited by steve55 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:30 am

Maverick wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:they want your money or visa. in 99 percent of cases. the other 1 percent are so ugly or have mental issues or attitude problems that not even a filipino wants them so they try foreigners (i know of one case where the girl is hot but she has issues and attitude i wouldn't want her either).


How can you not know they are gold diggers? Are you serious? I was talkign to nurse girl for weeks constantly all day she bugged me. I thoguht she was legit but when i met her she was just a gold digger looking for a easy way to have lots of vacations and money spent and to get out of the country. i always suspected form our chats that was her agenda but she seemed also quite sincere and even said marriage shouldn't be about money of course i said B.S and she said it was pathetic of me to say that but anytime a girl says marriage shouldn't be about money i sually think they say that to hide their agenda. you wont know how they are until you see them in person and possibly until a few weeks or months of living together. even then id be careful.



My opinion is all the good ones are not on the dating site. I dont do daygame though so its tough situation for me but id probably be much more likely to find a hot filipina cold approaching thats legit than one in online dating.

The ones on the dating site are smarter than most filipinas because they aren't as shy and timid and are more goal oriented in a convenient manner because they want your money or a easy way out of the country without having to do hard work theirselves like OFW or a mall job. The ones on the dating site also dont care what their family thinks of them looking like a hoe to a foreigner or are not that close to them or their family doesn't care if they see a foreigner

the ones NOT on the dating site are often very stupid and naive to realize they have no future in phil or being an OFW and that they would be better off seeking $$$. They are banging the pretty boy and dont want your money and either will find their own work in phil or abroad or will fall in love and marry with their local pretty boy. For example my bargirl girlfriend never dreamed of foreigners it wasn't until she got cheated on abroad and left with 2 kids at 26 thats a common story once they been burned then they start trying to get a foreigner. OR the ones NOT on the dating may want a foreigne or cash but they are too shy and ashamed to try online dating to be seen with a foreigner for fear of being seen as a hoe so they would take some convincing which you could do in real life they would say yes of course but they wouldnt be the type to get on a dating site first.



I have not met a filipina or talked to a filipina on the dating site who did not have this agenda.

Sure they might be going to college and youll say this girl doesn't want my money she is just a student busy with her studies, of course not she wants more she wants a instant visa marriage once she is done with her studies.


But you're just looking for sex, right? If that's the case, then who cares if they're genuine as long as you're both getting what you want. Either way, Filipinas are a hell of a lot more fun than American girls, both in bed and in just hanging out. So if they want to scam me, then scam away baby! :D

Western women are scammers too in some ways, but you get a way worse ROI on them.

Also, I disagree with your assessment on the looks of Filipinas. From what I saw, you can throw a rock at any random place and hit 5 hotties. To each their own though.




I agree a bit if your just after sex it can be fun and thats why i put up for it for awhile. But it starts to get old after awhile to have feelings for a woman who doesn't give a damn about you. It becomes drama and jealousy and fighting and depressing. Its ok if your not in a relationship but if you start falling in love or exclusive to them thats when trouble tstars. what I should say is probably not start relationships with them or fall in love with htem. Better to bang tons of random women then fall in love with one hoe.

But i think genuine girls are the best option no matter if your after sex or not. why settle for a hoe when you can have a real girl. you just have to find a real girl who loves sex, thats hard to do though. which is why many go back to hoes and ive even consideredgoing back to it myself. but i wont fall in love with another hoe/freelancer again.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:45 am

If you could form rational arguments this discussion would improve.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:47 am

first you would have to say something rational to respond to
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby hammanta » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:08 pm

I hate to say it but these "Philippines" threads are going to hell. It's one individual completely trying to discredit the other through insults, bullshit stats, or just plain ignorance. There's no discussion, no sense of providing useful information and helping people, and definitely no vibe signalling an effort to change.

To the OP, I'd answer your question but I know it will only lead to more of my time wasted trying to provide some insight and defend my opinion. My advice is to simply send some PMs to some of the guys that have lots of experience in the country and with dating women online. Dave, Pete, Steve and some other will be able to better adequately answer your questions than attempting to foster a good and beneficial discussion on the board.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests