Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Western men are much to blame as western women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Western men are much to blame as western women

Postby chanta76 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:54 pm

On this site we like to blame it on western women and feminism. However, I think western men holds just as much responsibility to the decline of family value and men and women relationship.
What I notice is that there is a growing number of expats or western men looking overseas but the problem is that western guys are kind of f***ed up and the mess they cause in the west will also happen overseas.
I notice this happening already in Asia. I don't know if others will agree or not.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:25 pm

The trouble is that in the West you have the feminist court system, pigs and whorporate system enforcing feminism. On a collective basis, of course Western men have dropped the ball, but on an individual basis there are not a lot of good options.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4653
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby RickyRetardo » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:26 pm

In a lot of ways, I agree with you. A lot of men are stupid, have no personality, and are rude on top of that.
Let's get together and feel alright.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:47 am

Postby nicho12 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:31 pm

Cornfed wrote:The trouble is that in the West you have the feminist court system, pigs and whorporate system enforcing feminism. On a collective basis, of course Western men have dropped the ball, but on an individual basis there are not a lot of good options.


African Men must really be happy because no one is competing for their females, so at least they can be proud of that because very few western men are attracted to black females in general. On the other hand, Asian men in Asia must be growing so much resentment because their women are being banged left and right by men of all races
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Re: Western men are much to blame as western women

Postby Anatol » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:19 pm

chanta76 wrote:On this site we like to blame it on western women and feminism. However, I think western men holds just as much responsibility to the decline of family value and men and women relationship.
What I notice is that there is a growing number of expats or western men looking overseas but the problem is that western guys and the mess they cause in the west will also happen overseas.
I notice this happening already in Asia. I don't know if others will agree or not.


Hello,

I agree.

In U.S.A., the men WANTED a matriarchal society. And this illness managed to spread around the world in just 10 years. Even in China and India, all the men are only interested in pleasing their wives like obedient dogs now. In essence, the Western man has corrupted himself badly and he has managed to twist the minds of the very impressionable {(stupid as well)} Chinese and Indian men.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Yohan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:30 am

Cornfed wrote:.....but on an individual basis there are not a lot of good options...


Yes, I agree, not only Western women and feminism are to blame for the bad relationship between men and women and for the low status of men and boys in a society which should be based on 'family'.

But as correctly said, what can an ordinary man, like I myself really do about it?

Nothing? Not really nothing, but not very much - except to look after myself - which means to reject any personal contact with Western women, to move away to foreign countries, and nowadays, using the internet openly to complain about such a Western life-style which is based on one-night-stands, alcohol and drugs, blaming men for everything and consider them worthless except for earning money...

The power to change that situation is not with the ordinary men like myself, but with some men in high position, might it be politics, education, business - they do nothing - and when I ask where are my privileges I receive never a reply.

I do not blame solely Western women and feminism, and I do not blame only a certain group of men, so-called mangina, who think women cannot do anything wrong. The legal situation of a country plays a major role in promoting feminism and the destruction of the family.

There are other aspects to consider as well, like religion. Neither Islam nor Buddhism are very much supportive to feminism, nor are countries which are mainly Islamic or Buddhist very supportive to feminist-friendly laws. In Asia feminism is often promoted openly by Christian missionaries from the USA, especially in former colonies like in Cambodia or in USA-military related zones like in South Korea.

As Cornfed correctly said, on an individual basis there are not a lot of good options, as a man you can only try to avoid feminism somehow to protect yourself against unreasonable demands, like to remain single, to move to foreign countries, to look for a foreign wife, to reject any contact with a single mother, no co-habitation, no children etc. etc.

Maybe I should also mention that feminism is non-productive and needs financial support from somewhere else, from the state, from companies, from individuals...

Western countries all are running out of money, especially USA. - Don't give any money for anything which is supportive to feminism - like NGOs and charities claiming to help poor girls, rape survivors, mother&child shelters etc. Most of those donations will never arrive but misused for self-administration and salaries of feminist-friendly CEOs.

No money and feminism is finished - don't be silent about this important aspect. No money and feminism is finished - this is for sure and this is the only solution I know to stop with all this feminist nonsense.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2226
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Postby Taco » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:16 am

Society can still function fine when the men are drunken adulterers, which is how its always been. However, when the women are drunken adulterers the population crashes every time.

Canadian Fertility Rate
http://www.med.uottawa.ca/sim/data/Birth_Rates_e.htm

Japanese Fertility Rate
http://www.mercatornet.com/demography/view/14077

US Fertility Rate
http://www.elderweb.com/image/graph-fer ... -1800-1990
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Anatol » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:53 am

Taco wrote:Society can still function fine when the men are <> <> <>, which is how its always been. However, when the women are <> <> <> the population crashes every time.

Canadian Fertility Rate
http://www.med.uottawa.ca/sim/data/Birth_Rates_e.htm

Japanese Fertility Rate
http://www.mercatornet.com/demography/view/14077

US Fertility Rate
http://www.elderweb.com/image/graph-fer ... -1800-1990


Hello,

This is incorrect!

AS I HAVE STATED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN BUT NO ONE WANTS TO ACCEPT THIS TRUTH BECAUSE IT'S TOO HARD TO ACKNOWLEDGE:

There is NO EVIDENCE of matriarchal societies. However, if there were any 'matriarchal' societies they previously collapsed quickly because the women were unable to function, as they succumbed to the harsh environment, robbers, invaders, heavy tools, etc. These were all females who were 'in-charge' but didn't do the actual labour or police-work, etc. The men did the work in return for obtaining a female.

HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT THE CONDITION IN U.S.A. AND THIS NATION IS UNIQUE IN HISTORY DUE TO TWO REASONS. Very advanced technology and women actually doing all the things men did previously. Women are now teaching {(and STUPID men are busy teaching those women)} their daughters only, how to use rifles. How to drive big vans and busses. How to fight in martial-arts {(disgusting to see so many women being manly!)}. On such a massive scale, this has never been the case in history.

However, not only is this true for Western nations, this evil has spread to most of the world. 90% of the world is already feminist {(women's education/women's jobs/women's sports)} but at the current rate, China and India will be matriarchal societies like U.S.A. in another 30 years.

Some mad feminist woman said about 10 years ago that the 'era of the woman' was coming in the world. Because of STUPID men NOT thinking clearly about repercussions and continuing to serve females like dogs {(which completely baffles me, because no tree will cut its own branches to provide firewood for the logger)}, this is going to happen.

Men are also quite pathetic, to have allowed this to happen so quickly.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Zionosis » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:54 am

nicho12 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:The trouble is that in the West you have the feminist court system, pigs and whorporate system enforcing feminism. On a collective basis, of course Western men have dropped the ball, but on an individual basis there are not a lot of good options.


African Men must really be happy because no one is competing for their females, so at least they can be proud of that because very few western men are attracted to black females in general. On the other hand, Asian men in Asia must be growing so much resentment because their women are being banged left and right by men of all races


Wow, Delusional much? You are aware that Japan, China, Korea are more than 99% those people in those countries.

So you claim women over in China, Korea and Japan are being mass banged by foreigners. Wow! That's very mind boggling considering how very few foreigners are in those countries.

Little hint. Not all countries are as multicultural as the USA. Certain people on this site are very delusional.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:03 am

As far as the OP's original point.
I don't think the general man living in society is to be blamed as much as women.
I think the men running the system are to be blamed more than the average woman though.

Women support feminism and all these other nasty things that just cause men grief and start to not marry women much anymore.
The reason more men are onto this is because men naturally aren't as sheep like as women.
There are some good women that don't think it's cool to get one over on the men by unfair laws though.

From what I can tell from my experiences. Maybe 80% of women thinks it's cool that certain laws give them advantages over men and like it. The other 20% think more and try to be fair and see feminism for what it is.

For men, Seems around 20% are just stupid and support feminism because they are followers and don't think much for themselves. Seems another 15% or so are men that know it's bad but do whatever they can to keep a woman happy or have sex with her.
Then the remaining 65% of men seem opposed to feminism and the decline of the west.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nezel and 4 guests