Any parents here..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Any parents here..

Post by chanta76 »

I know most of the posters here are single men that want to go abroad maybe but there are older posters here either living abroad . Wondering if there are any parents here?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Yes, I have four sons.

So far!

:wink:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

What a big family Jester, I wanted 4 too then I had 1 and that dream quickly fizzled away :lol:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Yes, we have 2 daughters, already adults, 30+ and 1 Filipina fosterdaughter, now 19.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:What a big family Jester, I wanted 4 too then I had 1 and that dream quickly fizzled away :lol:
If not for the difficulty of C-sections I guess we would have had two or three more.

Hard if youre not around supportive extended family, living in a good safe family neighborhood. But IF you can arrange those things, and your man earns a nice paycheck, then it's still a lot of work, but it's all good.

But anyway as a sexy young mother and loyal wife you are so far ahead of many women today.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester wrote:
Renata wrote:What a big family Jester, I wanted 4 too then I had 1 and that dream quickly fizzled away :lol:
If not for the difficulty of C-sections I guess we would have had two or three more.

Hard if youre not around supportive extended family, living in a good safe family neighborhood. But IF you can arrange those things, and your man earns a nice paycheck, then it's still a lot of work, but it's all good.

But anyway as a sexy young mother and loyal wife you are so far ahead of many women today.
That's true I'm far from all my family so I definately end up tied down. The freedom I had before is gone! As a parent you have the choice to care, or not to care as much. If you decide to care enough you'll have to give alot of your time to growing them & educating then on your own terms.

People who say being a parent is 'easy' are either lying, not doing a very good job, or letting the school system & others raise their kids. Alot of parents don't realise most of the child's day is spent away from them at school, so kids learn what they live and that's the outcome.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Any parents here..

Post by davewe »

chanta76 wrote:I know most of the posters here are single men that want to go abroad maybe but there are older posters here either living abroad . Wondering if there are any parents here?
One of each - like Jester, so far.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
As a parent you have the choice to care, or not to care as much. If you decide to care enough you'll have to give alot of your time to growing them & educating then on your own terms.

People who say being a parent is 'easy' are either lying, not doing a very good job, or letting the school system & others raise their kids. Alot of parents don't realise most of the child's day is spent away from them at school, so kids learn what they live and that's the outcome.
+1

:wink:

Proud of you, kid!