Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Geraldo Rivera Causes Controversy: 'What a Woman Brings to a

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Geraldo Rivera Causes Controversy: 'What a Woman Brings to a

Postby nicho12 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Geraldo Rivera Causes Controversy: 'What a Woman Brings to a Marriage More Than Anything Else ... Is Her Youth'

[url]
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/ger ... 58495.html
[/url]
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 pm

It's funny, I saw that live on TV, and I just thought I saw a reformed womanizer, now a dad who cares about his daughters.

I didnt realize I had heard anything controversial.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OutWest » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:48 am

Jester wrote:It's funny, I saw that live on TV, and I just thought I saw a reformed womanizer, now a dad who cares about his daughters.

I didnt realize I had heard anything controversial.

The politically correct thought police who are aghast that a woman might valued for
her youth and beauty...and that should "spent" wisely. Thousands of 300 lb lesbians and ugly feminists are INSULTED I tell you!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:57 am

:lol:
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions