Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Paloaltoguy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:26 pm

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:04 pm

ORLY???
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:53 pm

What kind of business is this that caters to single girls? Do you have a website for it?

Btw I have to remove that image of the naked butt because it violates the policy of my webhost and of Google Adsense. Plus don't post semi-nude photos like that here. Thanks.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Paloaltoguy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:29 am

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:30 am

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby chanta76 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:19 pm

What you do crossfit?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby steve55 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:43 pm

Lol, troll. Every week paloa boasts about something new and you guys are gullible enough to believe it might be true? :lol: the only proof I needed to see this is a troll was his self boasting website that was too self glamorizing to be true. People who achieve everything he says he has DONT gloat like he does on his supposed "business" bio page. Well, that's my honest impression.

This forum is more trolls than anything else. :roll:

Paloa, it seems like some guys like the entertainment. Keep the stories comin. :D
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby OutWest » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:15 pm

Maybe one of those ruthless barracuda hoes will marry his a$$ and take him for a ride...lol

But you are right....its a troll a minute...what is it they call it? A California fake it till you make it fruit loop...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby hammanta » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:22 pm

chanta76 wrote:What you do crossfit?

Bruh, does he even lift?
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:24 pm

Meeting women in America really isn't the problem. At least for men that conform to cultural norms.

The problem is so many men don't meet cultural norms.... Also many lack social skills because they spend too much time talking to other men.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby steve55 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:47 pm

Let's not feed the trolls. Why don't we all agree (all HA members) to not reply to Paloaltoguy's threads or even reply to any of his replies in other threads?? If we all agree to that, he'll eventually tire of posting trolling threads here. Let's let it start now, starting with my thread (this post).

The next guy who posts a reply here after my post is the first failure of the Paloaltoguy boycott.

Let's see if it will work. It was working in his other thread because he was getting upset that no one was responding anymore in his other thread. Imagine how crazy he will go if not a single person responds to his threads or posts anymore. We can impose the death penalty on him without evening banning him (for trolling).

Let's see if you guys can resist replying anymore here to his post. Hopefully mine will be the last one.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby Wolfeye » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:36 am

Not that I'm THAT hard-up for nudity, but don't you have a NSFW area on here, Winston? I think it's honestly because it was removed (or that someone bothered to post it in the first place) that I'm curious as all hell now, haha!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby Yohan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:54 am

steve55 wrote:This forum is more trolls than anything else. :roll:
Paloa, it seems like some guys like the entertainment. Keep the stories comin. :D

I agree, this thread should be moved to a 'Trollville' section' or 'Humor, Music & Entertainment' section as we do it in the Niceguy-Forum.
Trolls are restricted and not allowed to post their comments to anywhere else in the forum.

Expose trolls! They don't like that and they are getting bored and/or angry if you make fun out of them, and after a while they all disappear, no need to ban their profile or delete anything. They go away by themselves - usually within 20 comments after confined to a restricted section - and never come back.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:56 am

chanta76 wrote:What you do crossfit?

Yeah! 8)
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:00 am

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions