Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

ORLY???
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What kind of business is this that caters to single girls? Do you have a website for it?

Btw I have to remove that image of the naked butt because it violates the policy of my webhost and of Google Adsense. Plus don't post semi-nude photos like that here. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

What you do crossfit?
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Lol, troll. Every week paloa boasts about something new and you guys are gullible enough to believe it might be true? :lol: the only proof I needed to see this is a troll was his self boasting website that was too self glamorizing to be true. People who achieve everything he says he has DONT gloat like he does on his supposed "business" bio page. Well, that's my honest impression.

This forum is more trolls than anything else. :roll:

Paloa, it seems like some guys like the entertainment. Keep the stories comin. :D
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Maybe one of those ruthless barracuda hoes will marry his a$$ and take him for a ride...lol

But you are right....its a troll a minute...what is it they call it? A California fake it till you make it fruit loop...
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

chanta76 wrote:What you do crossfit?
Bruh, does he even lift?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Meeting women in America really isn't the problem. At least for men that conform to cultural norms.

The problem is so many men don't meet cultural norms.... Also many lack social skills because they spend too much time talking to other men.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Let's not feed the trolls. Why don't we all agree (all HA members) to not reply to Paloaltoguy's threads or even reply to any of his replies in other threads?? If we all agree to that, he'll eventually tire of posting trolling threads here. Let's let it start now, starting with my thread (this post).

The next guy who posts a reply here after my post is the first failure of the Paloaltoguy boycott.

Let's see if it will work. It was working in his other thread because he was getting upset that no one was responding anymore in his other thread. Imagine how crazy he will go if not a single person responds to his threads or posts anymore. We can impose the death penalty on him without evening banning him (for trolling).

Let's see if you guys can resist replying anymore here to his post. Hopefully mine will be the last one.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Not that I'm THAT hard-up for nudity, but don't you have a NSFW area on here, Winston? I think it's honestly because it was removed (or that someone bothered to post it in the first place) that I'm curious as all hell now, haha!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

steve55 wrote: This forum is more trolls than anything else. :roll:
Paloa, it seems like some guys like the entertainment. Keep the stories comin. :D
I agree, this thread should be moved to a 'Trollville' section' or 'Humor, Music & Entertainment' section as we do it in the Niceguy-Forum.
Trolls are restricted and not allowed to post their comments to anywhere else in the forum.

Expose trolls! They don't like that and they are getting bored and/or angry if you make fun out of them, and after a while they all disappear, no need to ban their profile or delete anything. They go away by themselves - usually within 20 comments after confined to a restricted section - and never come back.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

chanta76 wrote:What you do crossfit?
Yeah! 8)
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussions”