Your morals or opinoins on things.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Your morals or opinoins on things.

Post by Zionosis »

Maybe I have just been on the net a little too much lately. But I notice that being on the net too much makes you have a lower view of humanity because (not this site) but most seem to be full of really stupid people which is depressing to know they exist.

For instance I was on some forum and most of the people on there claimed that.
1. In genocides they are all equally bad and none are worse than others.

Well that doesn't make sense to me, In my opinion if twice as many people die in one genocide than another then of course it's worse.
I believe that killing two people is worse than killing one but most of them said that's wrong.
In my head if a man killed 1 family member he isn't as bad as a man that personally killed a whole family.
But it seems most disagree.

Also they claimed that if killing a person that sets of a chain of events then that's worse than killing a whole bunch of people. They claimed that WW2 was started by the murder of one man.

Well even if it was, In my head the person that killed that man isn't responsible for all the death in the war, The actual people pulling triggers and killing people are responsible.
I mean with their sort of logic of chain reaction evil, I guess you could say Hitler was innocent and his father was evil because his fathers creation of him created the chain reaction for much death.
That sounds stupid to me. I don't see things that way. It think that everyone is responsible for their actions and every individual that killed someone is responsible for that, Not the leader of the country.

What do you guys think. I notice there is more common sense on this forum than most.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

In my opinion someone like Pedro Alonso Lopez is actually worse than Hitler because he personally killed and raped over 300 girls across south America.
Same with that other serial killer who abducted little boys and raped and mutilated them until they were dead.
In my books he is easily worse than Hitler.

Stalin and the Jews headed the bolshevik revolution that killed 20 million Russians also.
I don't put all those deaths personally on Stalin and the Jews, Even though they ran it.
Most of the blame goes on the Russian soldiers who literally went though towns and killed everyone. They were the ones actually doing it when it comes down to it.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Word up yo, just look at the author of this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=23816
Guts Over Fear
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Paloaltoguy wrote:Word up yo, just look at the author of this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=23816
Ah 0_o.
Seriously what does that have to do with what I am saying here.
Wow I don't deny that race exists. Get over it. I am not talking about that here.

In fact Paloaltoguy my original point on that other wesbite was that the Genocide in the Congo that killed 10 million black people was worse than the Jewish 6 million that we always have to hear about and things like the mass genocide in the Congo are just treated as if they don't matter.

I never went back to that thread because I saw you went there and would have just continued to post your baloney and pseudo science. I know better than to argue with stupid.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Your morals or opinoins on things.

Post by Jester »

Zionosis wrote:Maybe I have just been on the net a little too much lately. But I notice that being on the net too much makes you have a lower view of humanity because (not this site) but most seem to be full of really stupid people which is depressing to know they exist.
"Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body."
"Ecclesiastes" , by Solomon the WIse, chapter 12, verse 12