What percentage of western women are good

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

What percentage of western women are good

Post by Zionosis »

By good I mean aren't radical feminists and have a concept of what is fair and can love a man.

Seems some guys like to go from one extreme to the other. I have come across girls that seem pretty good and they are just white girls here in Australia.

They are attractive also. But I notice one thing about all of them. They usually are girls who are quiet and don't seem to fit in with most other girls. I guess that goes without saying.

So here is my estimate for women her in Australia based on everything I have seen and my own experiences with them. From what I can tell most are feminists, It seems maybe 80% are feminists to some extent. Of those feminists around a quarter of those seem to be more radical about it and have legit disdain for males.
The remainder 20% of women that aren't feminists. From what I can tell around half of the 20% are actual decent women who can think for themselves and would make a perfect partner.

So at the end of the day from what I can tell, 10% of women here in Australia are good. So 1 out of 10. That certainly feels true when I remember everything and even talk to women I am meeting.

I get the feeling that the percentage of good women is a tad higher in Germany and those places. And maybe even a tad lower in the USA.

What do you guys think.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

I am also surprised to see a few black guys on here because let's be honest. I look at the USA and blacks guys don't seem to have had their dating opportunities affected post feminist revolution. In fact black men in countries like the USA seem to be able to get white women easier now than before, many white women seem to nearly worship black men.
That is what surprises me to find some on here. You guys have certain white women that want you just because you are black, You shouldn't be having trouble.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

While I was in India few months back, just to test the dating scene around the world and Feminism hold in each countries. I sent message to women from all over the world in okcupid.

In India, I really had too much time in my hands and had nothing better to do :)

By far the easiest, simplest were as we know were from The Philippines. This is just on an another level itself. No competition.

second, Ukraine

Then it dropped down considerably...The rest of the world seems to be on a same level with few impulses here and there but it balances out after few chats.

I had clearly mentioned I was from India etc

The most rudes were from Russia, then western Europe and America, all rude replies came from white women.

Few trickles of curiosity came from Lativa, Czech, Estonia and Nordic countries.

---------------------

This has also been the experience of most men...Philippines & Ukraine clearly stands out and this is from an Indian, who does not have Green card, money to offer for women. I can be taken as a lowest common denominator in finding least feminist countries. :)

Philippines and Ukraine. If one really pursues the leads, Nordic countries, Czech, Latvia, Estonia etc. offers some hope too.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

EVERY Western woman believes in woman's education, woman's jobs, woman's sports.

0 NORMAL women in the developed and developing world.

The mentally-sick whiterace-gene that I came from should be atomised. I say without shame: I'm ashamed to be an Occidental {(whiteman)} Spaniard.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I give it 10 to 15%.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I would say less than 5% of women are relationship material. Maybe 1% are marriage material in the western world.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

jamesbond wrote:I would say less than 5% of women are relationship material. Maybe 1% are marriage material in the western world.
Lol, That's pessimistic and over the top. 1%? lol
So only 10 in 1000 women. Wow
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I'd say roughly 5% and many of them are married before the age of 30.

My GF, Mel, who happens to be a butch lesbian is one of them. Since she thinks like a guy, she's also been screwed over, by prior female companions. That's why she was available, when we'd re-connected, after all those years since college.

Thus, we're a bizarre, match made in heaven team because in the end, the mind of a heterosexual AW is f'ed up. Only a woman, who understands the psyche of a man, is worth anything around here.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

S_Parc wrote:I'd say roughly 5% and many of them are married before the age of 30.

My GF, Mel, who happens to be a butch lesbian is one of them. Since she thinks like a guy, she's also been screwed over, by prior female companions. That's why she was available, when we'd re-connected, after all those years since college.

Thus, we're a bizarre, match made in heaven team because in the end, the mind of a heterosexual AW is f'ed up. Only a woman, who understands the psyche of a man, is worth anything around here.
I think about 10% are marriage material and 20% which includes that 10% are relationship material.

But of course many are obviously taken already. So instead of 20% available good ones it could be only 10% when taking into account all the ones that are taken.

That's still achievable number to find some.
In my time I have met about 4 girls here in Australia that were good. Not all follow feminism and man hating.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The chance to find a reliable woman for a long-term relationship in Western countries is low. Divorce rate is about 50 to 70 percent.

I think, Western women, who are honest, have good intention, healthy and still available, around 25 to 27 years old are not over 3 percent.

If you look around in USA, UK, Western EU, Australia, NewZealand etc. you will realize that a huge percent of Western women are single mothers, who had multiple partners in their past because of their party-lifestyle. Others are alcoholics, drug abusers, otherwise borderline psychotic, looking only for short-time sex, prefer thugs because serious men are boring etc. etc.

Why to accept such a risky relationship? Better stay single or look for a foreign wife.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

I would say a low percentage but that's not the point.

You have to take the big picture in account..why searching for a woman who is different,who goes against the mainstream lady as you still can go somwhere where this different will be the majority?

I smile at guys wanting to evade the system staying inside the system imaging themselves smarter compared to others.

The most important matter is how society is engineered..if the values are those of feminism,careerism,AW style,it's a losing battle to aim finding someone escaping that.
Why fight a system,why keep a woman like a treasure because she is different?

10 percent of good Western woman versus a rotten bad system=bad outcome in any case.
So sharing life beside a good Western woman is like living in a bubble..we see men fiercely defending their conquest when they are persuaded they are the "different"...they can't relax as they know what being single against mean.

Go somwhere where you won't look at the special one..go somewhere where women you are looking at are not marginal but are the majority.
There if you get burned you get on your feet easier as the options are available.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

A friend and I have sort of done the math already.

With Black women, the majority are single mothers. Once you eliminate them, the overweight women and the plainly unattractive; between ages 18-35, we came up with about 2-5%

Since single motherhood is less prevalent with Latin women (53%) and White women (21%), the numbers of reasonable women among this group is likely around 10-15% using the same process of elimination.

Seriously attractive women usually don't have boyfriends contrary to popular opinion and are only approached by douche bags a majority of the time.

If you can swallow your pride and aren't overweight, generally thought of as attractive, you can still find decent women in America, after all most only mention the 50% divorce rate and the 30% unhappy rate, that still leaves about 20-25% of happy marriages. So it's not zero sum like people make it out to be.

If you're under 30, you still have a chance to find a reasonable woman in America/Western Europe.

All men over 35 should only consider women from other countries at that point.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Post by Johnny »

0% of American women are good.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Johnny wrote:0% of American women are good.
If I were to extend this, I'd say that prior to the age of 25, the percentage is in that 5-10% category.

After the age of 24, it rapidly diminishes so that the expected value of a decent AW after 30 converges upon 0%.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.