Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Paloaltoguy's webcam girl

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Paloaltoguy's webcam girl

Postby Paloaltoguy » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:19 am

:twisted:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am







Postby steve55 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:57 am

Good job guys. I see that no one is feeding the trolls. :D Paloatguy will eventually tire of entertaining himself. :lol:
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Postby zboy1 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:38 pm

steve55 wrote:Good job guys. I see that no one is feeding the trolls. :D Paloatguy will eventually tire of entertaining himself. :lol:


Why isn't Winston or Fschmidt doing their jobs and not banning this idiot from the forum, yet?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby MrPeabody » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:55 pm

zboy1 wrote:
steve55 wrote:Good job guys. I see that no one is feeding the trolls. :D Paloatguy will eventually tire of entertaining himself. :lol:


Why isn't Winston or Fschmidt doing their jobs and not banning this idiot from the forum, yet?


It's pretty irresponsible when you consider that video link could have a virus on it.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Video files don't contain viruses. Only applications with .exe extensions do. Just ignore him if you are tired of his bragging. Don't respond to such threads. He feeds off of your attention. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23587
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:57 pm

Wow, I gotta say this girl is HOT. Even though we know he probably never got anywhere with her, I love the face and body shots.

For you guys who are annoyed by him, why not put him on ignore or better yet, just go to the expat forum, simple fix. Some of his threads have over 10 pages thanks to all your responses. Why do you engage people you think are nothing but trolls. You must crave drama lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby MrPeabody » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:13 pm

Rock wrote:Wow, I gotta say this girl is HOT. Even though we know he probably never got anywhere with her, I love the face and body shots.

For you guys who are annoyed by him, why not put him on ignore or better yet, just go to the expat forum, simple fix. Some of his threads have over 10 pages thanks to all your responses. Why do you engage people you think are nothing but trolls. You must crave drama lol.


He doesn't bother me a bit. I have never responded in the past. I was just pointing out the danger of the link. And one can get viruses downloaded by just clicking on a web link.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby Zionosis » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:26 pm

Wow finally you guys see this Paloaltoguy for what he is.

I highly doubt that woman in the pic was even talking to him but just some video he found on the internet.

They are called camwhores and are on sites and usually take their clothes off and do other things when guys pay them credits which can be exchanged for money. Many people watch them at the same time and sometime someone records it and uploads it on the net.

Thus what Paloaltoguy here is claiming is BS. He want's you to believe this is some woman who is webcaming with Paloaltoguy because she wants to (no money) and can see who he is on his webcam and likes him. lol.

I am glad you guys have caught onto him though.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:46 pm

Also sorry Paloaltoguy, Japanese women don't really like blacks.
I know this because I have actually talked to real Japanese people who only know basic English. Hope that doesn't hurt your ego that you are trying to build up.
In Japan they are rather racist and view black people like animals. China is very similar in their view of black people.

I am not saying I agree with their view necessarily but that is the reality of it.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:18 am

Zionosis wrote:Also sorry Paloaltoguy, Japanese women don't really like blacks.
I know this because I have actually talked to real Japanese people who only know basic English. Hope that doesn't hurt your ego that you are trying to build up.
In Japan they are rather racist and view black people like animals. China is very similar in their view of black people.

Ye-es, but when I was in China I found that Chinese sluts who found me attractive also found blacks attractive in the main. Not what I wanted but strangely true.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:21 am

As far as the people wanting you banned and calling you a troll. Well your posts could be considered trolling, That is true.
But your posts seem to not be for the purpose of trolling but rather to build your ego and make you feel good about yourself when reading others comments saying how awesome you are based on your false information.

I don't think you should be banned because I have fun seeing your new posts. Next time it will probably be
"I had sex with the princess of India and they all worship me and I am their unofficial ruler, Plus I retook my IQ test and I am not 180, That was an error. I am actually 250".
lol
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:42 am

Zionosis wrote:As far as the people wanting you banned and calling you a troll. Well your posts could be considered trolling, That is true.
But your posts seem to not be for the purpose of trolling but rather to build your ego and make you feel good about yourself when reading others comments saying how awesome you are based on your false information.

I don't think you should be banned because I have fun seeing your new posts. Next time it will probably be
"I had sex with the princess of India and they all worship me and I am their unofficial ruler, Plus I retook my IQ test and I am not 180, That was an error. I am actually 250".
lol

Eh, who are you talking to?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:57 am

Cornfed wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Also sorry Paloaltoguy, Japanese women don't really like blacks.
I know this because I have actually talked to real Japanese people who only know basic English. Hope that doesn't hurt your ego that you are trying to build up.
In Japan they are rather racist and view black people like animals. China is very similar in their view of black people.

Ye-es, but when I was in China I found that Chinese sluts who found me attractive also found blacks attractive in the main. Not what I wanted but strangely true.


Sure Cornfed. You are as much of a troll as Paloaltoguy and people even wanted you banned for a while.
I doubt you have ever even been to China. You are just like Paloaltoguy.

East Asian women aren't into blacks, This should be obvious to you when looking at even their interracial behavior. If according to you they wanted black men just as much as white men then many more would be dating black men. But that isn't the case. You are just a troll like Paloaltoguy.

Surely if Asian women liked black men as much as you claim then more would date black men? It's even rare to see the coupling in the USA.
If east Asians really like blacks then they have a bad way of showing it in their opinions and actions.


Seems like Asian women see blacks like animals. But they don't see white men as animals, Some seem to worship white men even.

I am in fact talking to a Japanese woman over the net through a dating site. She has basic English and I have gotten to know her quite a bit. I will see if your little theory makes sense to her. According to you if she likes white men then she surely has to like black men, Because they totally look and act the same right? lol. A white woman that really likes white men must also really like black men also aye. Hahahaha. Wow
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:22 am

Zionosis wrote:Also sorry Paloaltoguy, Japanese women don't really like blacks.
I know this because I have actually talked to real Japanese people who only know basic English. Hope that doesn't hurt your ego that you are trying to build up.
In Japan they are rather racist and view black people like animals. China is very similar in their view of black people.

I am not saying I agree with their view necessarily but that is the reality of it.


Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

As a black dude who has had asian women interested in me, I can't agree with this.

White men are notorious for saying how the Japanese hate blacks, when the Japanese actually like blacks more than most asian peoples.

So just because you have known some Japanese racists, they don't like blacks???

Many Japanese people love black music and culture and many of the women are open to dating blacks.

There are racist people everywhere, doesn't stop black men from dating their women.

The love that asian women have for white men doesn't stop black men from dating asian women, particularly Japanese women successfully.

"Black Passenger Yellow Cab"......
Last edited by SilverEnergy on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:25 am

SilverEnergy wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Also sorry Paloaltoguy, Japanese women don't really like blacks.
I know this because I have actually talked to real Japanese people who only know basic English. Hope that doesn't hurt your ego that you are trying to build up.
In Japan they are rather racist and view black people like animals. China is very similar in their view of black people.

I am not saying I agree with their view necessarily but that is the reality of it.


Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

White men are notorious for saying how the Japanese hate blacks, when the Japanese actually like blacks more than most asian peoples.

So just because you have known some Japanese racists, they don't like blacks???

Many love black music and culture and many of the women are open to dating blacks.

There are racist people everywhere, doesn't stop black men from dating their women.


Zionosis, why do you keep saying most Asian women dislike Blacks? That's not necessarily true, and in some countries like Japan, Black men do well.

Even in China, I have seen Chinese women with Black and Indian men, so not "all" Asian women are racist, like you are implying. ...

And not all Asian women "worship" White men; you sound like another entitled, White supremacist male in your thinking.

You are starting to sound pretty racist with your recent posts.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jeremy and 3 guests