Paloaltoguy's webcam girl

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

SilverEnergy wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote: Your own white women don't like you so you are pissed to death that you can't do anything about it.
Ever been to Europe?
Yes sir!
And you actually believe there's no white couples on Europe or North America?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Also sorry Paloaltoguy, Japanese women don't really like blacks.
I know this because I have actually talked to real Japanese people who only know basic English. Hope that doesn't hurt your ego that you are trying to build up.
In Japan they are rather racist and view black people like animals. China is very similar in their view of black people.

I am not saying I agree with their view necessarily but that is the reality of it.
Yes, and you have a mammoth total of ZERO photographs to prove this, I'm assuming. You're not fooling anyone here, Zion. I can tell from your mindset and personal beliefs that you still live at home with your parents, that you sit and indoors 24/7 and that it is highly unlikely that you've ever even kissed a girl. Mark my words, the closest this person has ever come to "having sex" is sitting in front of Playboy on sky, with lipstick smeared on his finger and his thumb as he has a good tug. Oh no, I just remembered, his poverty-stricken family can't afford the subscription channels! That in fact means that the closest zion has ever come to sex is sitting on happieraboad, rubbing his nipples in a feminine manner to the pictures of models on this site, fantasizing about them carrying him in their arms off into the sunset :lol:
Dude, you don't get it. The only reason Winston and the mods are keeping you around here is so you can entertain us with your over the top BS. No cheap sarcasm and no insults are permitted. Keep posting random pics of random girls you might have found on Google Images or maybe, just maybe, chatted with once or twice. That we can (still) tolerate (just about).
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Zionosis wrote:Yohan you are on my ignore list so I don't even know what you said. Most likely ignored everything I pointed out and just continue to claim you live in Tokyo and somehow come on here typing perfect English. You remind me of western people on Anime forums pretending to be Japanese. I think that is what you are, You probably denied the India thing also. You are about as fraudulent at Paloaltoguy.

l
This loon is really unhinged now lol. I would call mental health but I don't know if whichever country he lives in has evolved to this point yet. For all we know, his country could still be trying to find cures for Cholera, the Black Plague and Scurvy.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Yohan you are on my ignore list so I don't even know what you said. Most likely ignored everything I pointed out and just continue to claim you live in Tokyo and somehow come on here typing perfect English. You remind me of western people on Anime forums pretending to be Japanese. I think that is what you are, You probably denied the India thing also. You are about as fraudulent at Paloaltoguy.

l
This loon is really unhinged now lol. I would call mental health but I don't know if whichever country he lives in has evolved to this point yet. For all we know, his country could still be trying to find cures for Cholera, the Black Plague and Scurvy.
Yah. Regrettably, no cure has been found yet to eradicate ego-maniac trollness from non-moderated online forums.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
I know this because I have actually talked to real Japanese people who only know basic English. Hope that doesn't hurt your ego that you are trying to build up.
In Japan they are rather racist and view black people like animals. China is very similar in their view of black people.

I am not saying I agree with their view necessarily but that is the reality of it.
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

White men are notorious for saying how the Japanese hate blacks, when the Japanese actually like blacks more than most asian peoples.

So just because you have known some Japanese racists, they don't like blacks???

Many love black music and culture and many of the women are open to dating blacks.

There are racist people everywhere, doesn't stop black men from dating their women.
Zionosis, why do you keep saying most Asian women dislike Blacks? That's not necessarily true, and in some countries like Japan, Black men do well.

Even in China, I have seen Chinese women with Black and Indian men, so not "all" Asian women are racist, like you are implying. ...

And not all Asian women "worship" White men; you sound like another entitled, White supremacist male in your thinking.

You are starting to sound pretty racist with your recent posts.
Because Zionosis is more than likely a degenerate wanker whom has brain meningitis that hasn't resulted in death yet. He caught it from a crackhead female street walker at Kings' Cross. He knows the place. Typical Aussie trash whom are decadent spawn of their British counterparts.
:lol:
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Yohan wrote:

There was a person on an MMA site just like you who claimed they lived in Japan and I discredited them right on the forum and they finally after a while admitted it when it was hopeless to argue. I have no idea but some western people think it's cool to say you are living in Japan or something. You I get the hint are a black man also. This is why unlike any normal Japanese person you are here on an English site claiming you live in Japan and making out Japan loves blacks. You are so transparent it isn't funny.

Luckily I base my facts of real life people and experiences. Not some fake internet poster.
This comment is maybe the joke of the month.

I have no idea what is an MMA-site, maybe somebody can explain?

I am not a Japanese, where did I ever say something like that? I am not a black person. :o
I am from Central Europe living in Tokyo since 1976, with my Japanese family of course.

I am happy to read that I am typing perfect English, which is not my native language. I am a German native speaker, Japanese is my daily language for job and in my home.
:lol:

Someone get the straight jacket
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Rock wrote:Wow, I gotta say this girl is HOT. Even though we know he probably never got anywhere with her, I love the face and body shots.

For you guys who are annoyed by him, why not put him on ignore or better yet, just go to the expat forum, simple fix. Some of his threads have over 10 pages thanks to all your responses. Why do you engage people you think are nothing but trolls. You must crave drama lol.
But don't you like taller, curvier women? I thought you'd be the last guy to fall for this skinny girl! :P
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Zionosis wrote:
publicduende wrote:I think Zionosis is unnecessarily rubbing salt on the wound.

It is a well-known fact, though, that the majority of Asian people (men and women alike) associate white skin with beauty and sophistication and dark skin with ugliness and lower status. It's a cruel stereotype that I have never understood, let alone embraced, yet I know it still holds strong. It's actually even stronger in countries, like the Philippines, where the upper class is still overwhelmingly fair skinned, due to European or Chinese ancestry.

This is not to say that all Japanese, Chinese or Filipino girls will dismiss a black or Indian young man as ugly or unworthy a relationship, or even casual fun.
Yes, Thank you. Though the people on here denying it are black people like Silversurfer and the other guys. So it makes sense for them to deny it.
After all black people from what I have seen deny anything that is negative towards them and make out it isn't real. This goes for the existence of race or even other peoples being smarter than them etc.

But at the end of the day it doesn't really matter what they say on some forum. In real life white people and Asian people are clearly smarter than black people by way of just opening your eyes. Every statistic and science backs it up also.
This also goes with Asian women dating blacks. In reality it doesn't happen much and anyone with an objective view can see and admit this.

But blacks seem to think differently, To blacks the exception apparently proves the rule. They can tell you about one smart black man and that's meant to somehow change your mind and you are meant to think blacks in general are smart. They can tell you about one or two couples which it's an Asian woman and black man and you are meant to suddenly ignore your real life observations and believe that blacks with Asians is common. lol

There are even dating site stats from sites that show who is interested in who and real life interracial marriage stats and other things. It clearly shows who get's with who and who is interested in who.
But black men (black men that like Asian women) just don't want to believe it because it's obviously depressing for them.
Let me know when the "comb and toothbrush revolution"hits your town of residence, Zion. Then I'll be willing to discuss statistic and science with you. Could your obvious fixation with black people and your seemingly desperate bids to convince other people that they are black be an indication of your own racial impurity? You've made two comments today which inadvertently point towards you being some ugly Aboriginal. That is one too many. Don't worry Zion, I'm sure that happierabroad.com will start up a "top ten uglyest men list", then you'll actually be able to come first and win something for once in your life.

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

publicduende wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:

Yes, and you have a mammoth total of ZERO photographs to prove this, I'm assuming. You're not fooling anyone here, Zion. I can tell from your mindset and personal beliefs that you still live at home with your parents, that you sit and indoors 24/7 and that it is highly unlikely that you've ever even kissed a girl. Mark my words, the closest this person has ever come to "having sex" is sitting in front of Playboy on sky, with lipstick smeared on his finger and his thumb as he has a good tug. Oh no, I just remembered, his poverty-stricken family can't afford the subscription channels! That in fact means that the closest zion has ever come to sex is sitting on happieraboad, rubbing his nipples in a feminine manner to the pictures of models on this site, fantasizing about them carrying him in their arms off into the sunset :lol:
Dude, you don't get it. The only reason Winston and the mods are keeping you around here is so you can entertain us with your over the top BS. No cheap sarcasm and no insults are permitted. Keep posting random pics of random girls you might have found on Google Images or maybe, just maybe, chatted with once or twice. That we can (still) tolerate (just about).
Yes, chatted with once or twice :lol:

:wink:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Paloaltoguy wrote:Yes, chatted with once or twice :lol:

:wink:

That's it...LOL yes dude. Keep 'em coming.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

eurobrat wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote: Your own white women don't like you so you are pissed to death that you can't do anything about it.
Ever been to Europe?
Yes sir!
Never said that.

Even a retard knows that's not true.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

SilverEnergy wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Ever been to Europe?
Yes sir!
Never said that.

Even a retard knows that's not true.
So you admit you are a retard. At least you admit it I guess.

It's funny to have done biology and know the facts and see poor blacks like Paloaltoguy trying to deny it all. It's funny to see him claim it's a social construct and try to use big words but doesn't understand what he is talking about.
Keep going Paloaltoguy because you give me a good laugh. Sadly facts are facts and they aren't on your side and they can't change. lol
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

eurobrat wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Ever been to Europe?
Yes sir!

Why bother arguing with these low IQ blacks. Just get a laugh out of the stupid stuff they believe.

Doesn't matter what they say. The vast majority of white women even in the USA are interested in white men, Not black men. This is represented by statistics, Despite what the media tries to portray on TV shows which is probably what these simple blacks on here base their reality on.

Also if these simple blacks on here really were getting all these women they keep posting you think they would be on here so much? Obviously not. These women they are posting being actually involved with the posters is as legit as Paloaltoguy's 180 IQ.

Also if they really were getting all these women you think they would be taking all these pics and stuff and trying to come on here to have people believe them? That sounds pretty retarded.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Rock wrote:Wow, I gotta say this girl is HOT. Even though we know he probably never got anywhere with her, I love the face and body shots.

For you guys who are annoyed by him, why not put him on ignore or better yet, just go to the expat forum, simple fix. Some of his threads have over 10 pages thanks to all your responses. Why do you engage people you think are nothing but trolls. You must crave drama lol.
I like it when they have rounds faces and call me master <3

I banged a ton of japs in europe too. Starting with this half breed:

Lol, Half breed. She isn't half Japanese you fool. She has blue eyes and white features. You clearly are making up more BS.

That's from last year also! You seem to be finding other peoples facebook stuff on the net and taking screenshots like a pathetic loser. Seriously why do you have to come on here so desperately and make up BS.

Clearly you don't know anything about that woman because she is not half Japanese and that is obvious. You fail. You can't have blue eyes, Long face and chin and even strong nose Ridge and low eyebrows and somehow be half east Asian. Your stupidity shows though again. Clearly you can't even BS properly.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Paloaltoguy I will help you here for next time you want to BS and say a woman is half east Asian because the woman you posted is clearly a normal white woman and has no Asian traits.

This is what half white half Asian women really look like.

Those are all real half Japanese and half white women. Your stupid post is clearly fraudulent and your attempt at BSing the people here is pathetic. You are such a joke and your intelligence lets you down.