Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Paloaltoguy's webcam girl

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:32 am

SilverEnergy wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Also sorry Paloaltoguy, Japanese women don't really like blacks.
I know this because I have actually talked to real Japanese people who only know basic English. Hope that doesn't hurt your ego that you are trying to build up.
In Japan they are rather racist and view black people like animals. China is very similar in their view of black people.

I am not saying I agree with their view necessarily but that is the reality of it.


Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

As a black dude who has had asian women interested in me, I can't agree with this.

White men are notorious for saying how the Japanese hate blacks, when the Japanese actually like blacks more than most asian peoples.

So just because you have known some Japanese racists, they don't like blacks???

Many Japanese people love black music and culture and many of the women are open to dating blacks.

There are racist people everywhere, doesn't stop black men from dating their women.

The love that asian women have for white men doesn't stop black men from dating asian women, particularly Japanese women successfully.

"Black Passenger Yellow Cab"......


Well I have actually been to Japan and talked to the people. That's what makes the difference. It is a racist society. Unless they are all liars and secretly worship blacks which would be the biggest mindfk yet.

But whatever. You are black so of course you want to believe the Japanese (and ever other type of women) worship you.

The Japanese people love black culture? Wow, Come on man. How deluded can you get. Please visit Japan for a reality check my friend.

I am not saying Japanese women even worship white men. Only some do.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:33 am

According to the few fools on here, If I ask a Japanese woman if she likes black man and she says she doesn't find them attractive then she is a liar and wants the D. lol.
All Japanese women must be just playing hard to get right guys.

I in fact only saw 1 black man in my visit to Japan and he looked like he was from one of the American military bases.
If you talk to the Japanese you will find out most don't like the military bases being there.

There was a case in Japan in 1995 called the Okinawa incident where 3 black American military men kidnapped a 12 year old Japanese girl and beat her and raped her.

The public outraged over this and resulted in the biggest protest of this type in Okinawa. This led to some American military bases being closed and this case is famous and the people in Japan still have it in their memory today.

Things like this are probably why the Japanese don't like black people. Probably why they don't want to import millions of black people into their country. Call it racism but I call it self preservation.

Another case had a black man stationed in Okinawa rape a 6 year old and then kill her by cutting her up.
This one was called the "Yumiko-chan incident"

The Japanese aren't idiots and aren't politically correct. They could see what was happening.
Another is the "Cave of the Negroes incident".
The Japanese know the reality of black behavior. You can't undo that. Black people have a stigma about them in Japan.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:59 am

Zionosis wrote:Sure Cornfed. You are as much of a troll as Paloaltoguy and people even wanted you banned for a while.
I doubt you have ever even been to China.

I did in fact live and teach English in Ninghai City, Zhejiang Province (about a 1.5 hour drive across the big bridge from Shanghai) for several months.

East Asian women aren't into blacks,

You are not going to learn anything if you dismiss people who have been there and done that as trolls. What I am saying is that out of the minority of Chinese females that would date a foreigner like me, those females expressed attraction to all sorts of foreign males, including blacks. It is just a fact I am reporting. Personally I think it sucks, but there you go.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:07 am

Cornfed I have no idea what you said because you are on my Ignore list. But it doesn't matter because you have no clue what you are talking about.
I would rather believe the Japanese people themselves than some idiot on the net who seems to have some personal problems going on.
You also said in another thread a while ago that women have the reasoning of a dog.
You are a bit loony.

Sure Asian women love black men even though they barely date them 0_o makes sense lol.
Makes as much sense as saying Asian men worship black women. lol. You probably would claim that also knowing you.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:18 am

Zionosis wrote:Cornfed I have no idea what you said because you are on my Ignore list. But it doesn't matter because you have no clue what you are talking about.
I would rather believe the Japanese people themselves than some idiot on the net who seems to have some personal problems going on.

Dude, I am a guy who has gone overseas and is reporting what is happening. It may not be representative, but it is what was happening where I was. Isn't that what this forum is for?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:39 am

The reality is that even in the USA black men make up 33% of the annual rape and black men only make up 6.3% of the US population.
White men however make up 36% of the population and make up 65% of the rape.
For a comparison 6% of white men would make up 10% of the rape. So Black men rape more than 3x the rate of white men per capita.

And it's the same in every civilized country they go to.
Only difference is that in Asian countries they don't tolerate it like they do in countries like the USA that pretty much let black people ruin whole cities and wreak havoc on the majority.

I am unsure but I get the feeling Russia doesn't tolerate it either.


But even for saying this I will get people calling me racist on here. This is how it has become in the mentality of western people.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Yohan » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:04 am

In Japan most discriminating takes place among Asians themselves, Koreans from North and South and Japanese are known to discriminate against each other.

Filipinos are not really welcome in Japan either. I do not know why, but they do not mix up so easily with the Japanese. There are only few Japanese and Filipinos who like each other.

About Chinese and Japanese, it depends from where they are from. Chinese from Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan rarely complain about discrimination in Japan.

Japanese often complain about the behavior of mainland Chinese, I wonder if you can call it discrimination, as everything they touch is broken, every restroom they use is left dirty and clogged etc.

It is difficult to say what is discrimination and what is not. Some certain foreign citizens are problematic, an unusual high number of them are into criminality, staying illegally in Japan. Of course when arrested, they claim discrimination and bad treatment by police, however many of them are not black people. Well known troublemakers and often violent are Pakistani, Iranians, but also Nigerians.

I never heard about troubles/discrimination regarding US-citizens, regardless their race. Neither from the Japanese nor from the US-citizens, it seems they come along quite well, and considering the high number of businessmen, students, US-military etc. in Japan, incidents are fairly rare.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:14 am

Yohan wrote:In Japan most discriminating takes place among Asians themselves, Koreans from North and South and Japanese are known to discriminate against each other.

Filipinos are not really welcome in Japan either. I do not really know why, but they do not mix up so easily with the Japanese. There are only few Japanese and Filipinos who like each other.

About Chinese and Japanese, it depends from where they are from. Chinese from Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan rarely complain about discrimination in Japan.

Japanese often complain about the behavior of mainland Chinese, I wonder if you can call it discrimination, as everything they touch is broken, every restroom they use is left dirty and clogged etc.

It is difficult to say what is discrimination and what is not. Some certain foreign citizens are problematic, an unusual high number of them are into criminality, staying illegally in Japan. Of course when arrested, they claim discrimination and bad treatment by police, however many of them are not black people. Well known troublemakers and often violent are Pakistani, Iranians, but also Nigerians.

I never heard about troubles/discrimination regarding US-citizens, regardless their race. Neither from the Japanese nor from the US-citizens, it seems they come along quite well, and considering the number of US-military in Japan, incidents are fairly rare.


Yes I already know about Japan's view on Korea and the Chinese. I have no idea how that disproves them disliking other types of people though. Of course most racism in Japan occurs between Japanese and Koreans because Koreans are the biggest non Japanese demographic in Japan and Japan and Korea has thousands of years of war between each other. The most recent being WW2.
Black people are barely even in Japan except for on American military bases and a very few in the country. Japan's demographics represent this.

I have no clue what you are on about saying "incidents are fairly rare", Per capita the Americans on the military bases rape more Japanese women than Japanese men do.
There are so many protests in Okinawa to get rid of the American bases. So I have no clue in what you are on about saying that you never heard about any troubles. You must be a full retard or know nothing about Japan, I doubt you live there considering what you write.

The Japanese people never riot about deporting the Koreans. They dislike rather Korea itself than the actual people. Where as with black people it's the people they dislike and with Americans it's rather the country.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:29 am

For someone who as their home on this site inputs Tokyo, Japan you seem to be pretty clueless about what happens there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1247281/Thousands-protest-Tokyo-U-S-military-presence-Japan.html

This happens in Okinawa a lot also.

http://www.stripes.com/news/pacific/japan/anti-war-protesters-start-3-day-march-to-okinawa-military-bases-1.283375
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:40 am

Why did Paloaltoguy remove is avatar also. lol
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:51 am

India is also a racist country. They view blacks as inferior and they are even open about it.
Again I don't expect the black cry babies on here to accept this either.
They will probably come on and say Indians worship blacks also. Lol. Pretty funny to see this desperation to be liked.

Not every country is so PC and accepting/tolerant as the USA when it comes to being a drag on society and causing problems.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Yohan » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:03 am

Zionosis wrote:I in fact only saw 1 black man in my visit to Japan and he looked like he was from one of the American military bases.
If you talk to the Japanese you will find out most don't like the military bases being there.


The US-military bases in Japan are more or less a political and financial issue. Opinions are divided about what to do in future, either Japan creates a much larger military or it contines to pay for US assistance. Presently Japan pays about 80 percent of all expenses of the US-troops including the salaries of the US-servicemen, fuel, etc. etc. Japanese and US military are operating like a joint venture and it is functioning very good - we have rather difficult neighbors around and nobody is questioning that we need a strong defence.

------

About crimes, we also have our own crazy Japanese sickos, no Japanese will deny that, there are also killings, knife attacks etc. sometimes, but in Japan is no gun culture unlike in USA.

About black people in Tokyo, you will see many of them in evening around Roppongi, from everywhere in the world, not only from USA and Nigeria. Last time I met a black man from Aruba (French speaker) and some others, who came from Western Africa without any connection to USA.

Some of them are OK, but some others are into dubious nightclub business.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Postby Yohan » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:16 am

Zionosis wrote:I have no clue what you are on about saying "incidents are fairly rare", Per capita the Americans on the military bases rape more Japanese women than Japanese men do.
There are so many protests in Okinawa to get rid of the American bases. So I have no clue in what you are on about saying that you never heard about any troubles. You must be a full retard or know nothing about Japan, I doubt you live there considering what you write.


About myself, I am living in Tokyo, Japan since 1976. Where do you live?

Okinawa is only a tiny part of Japan, and there are US-bases also in other parts of Japan. To calculate with a few 10000s of US-servicemen (mostly young and male) and to compare that with over 60 million Japanese men (including all children, old men etc.) and then to claim per capita US-soldiers are raping more frequently than Japanese locals is far over the top and plainly wrong.

The US-base in Okinawa is an annoyance for these locals - understandable - but it is not easy to relocate these US-bases or to replace them with Japanese military. In Okinawa are living only about 1.4 million people, while Japan has about 126 million people, some demonstrations are frequent there but I doubt anything will change in the near future, more the opposite, even more military will show up there considering the behavior of China towards its neighbors.

In Okinawa or nearby there will be always a military presence (US and JP forces) due to its close location to China, Taiwan and also somehow to Korea. It's about Japanese national security which has clearly priority in this outpost of Japan.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:12 am

Yohan you are on my ignore list so I don't even know what you said. Most likely ignored everything I pointed out and just continue to claim you live in Tokyo and somehow come on here typing perfect English. You remind me of western people on Anime forums pretending to be Japanese. I think that is what you are, You probably denied the India thing also. You are about as fraudulent at Paloaltoguy.

There was a person on an MMA site just like you who claimed they lived in Japan and I discredited them right on the forum and they finally after a while admitted it when it was hopeless to argue. I have no idea but some western people think it's cool to say you are living in Japan or something. You I get the hint are a black man also. This is why unlike any normal Japanese person you are here on an English site claiming you live in Japan and making out Japan loves blacks. You are so transparent it isn't funny.

Luckily I base my facts of real life people and experiences. Not some fake internet poster.


There are a few legit people on here though. Obviously Winston is one. Some other guy that holds his dog in his pic also seems legit.

Image

That's a joke BTW, I don't believe what the pic says. lol


You sad little black guys can keep telling yourself that east Asian people and Indian/Middle eastern people love you and worship your culture as you claim. It's so outlandish the crap you guys believe it's nearly to the point as to where it's sad. lol
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Yohan » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:25 am

Zionosis wrote:Yohan you are on my ignore list so I don't even know what you said. Most likely ignored everything I pointed out and just continue to claim you live in Tokyo and somehow come on here typing perfect English. You remind me of western people on Anime forums pretending to be Japanese. I think that is what you are, You probably denied the India thing also. You are about as fraudulent at Paloaltoguy.

There was a person on an MMA site just like you who claimed they lived in Japan and I discredited them right on the forum and they finally after a while admitted it when it was hopeless to argue. I have no idea but some western people think it's cool to say you are living in Japan or something. You I get the hint are a black man also. This is why unlike any normal Japanese person you are here on an English site claiming you live in Japan and making out Japan loves blacks. You are so transparent it isn't funny.

Luckily I base my facts of real life people and experiences. Not some fake internet poster.


This comment is maybe the joke of the month.

I have no idea what is an MMA-site, maybe somebody can explain?

I am not a Japanese, where did I ever say something like that? I am not a black person. :o
I am from Central Europe living in Tokyo since 1976, with my Japanese family of course.

I am happy to read that I am typing perfect English, which is not my native language. I am a German native speaker, Japanese is my daily language for job and in my home.
Last edited by Yohan on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chanta76 and 3 guests

cron