Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Paloaltoguy's webcam girl

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Yohan » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:32 am

Zionosis wrote:India is also a racist country. They view blacks as inferior...


There are many kind of Indian people, some are white, like the Singhalese and Sikh, others are very dark, like the Tamil or Telugu.

I would not call them racist, but Indian people are often very reclusive. They clearly prefer to marry within their own race, especially those who are Hindu, who insist even to link their families within the same caste.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN







Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:05 am

zboy1 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Also sorry Paloaltoguy, Japanese women don't really like blacks.
I know this because I have actually talked to real Japanese people who only know basic English. Hope that doesn't hurt your ego that you are trying to build up.
In Japan they are rather racist and view black people like animals. China is very similar in their view of black people.

I am not saying I agree with their view necessarily but that is the reality of it.


Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

White men are notorious for saying how the Japanese hate blacks, when the Japanese actually like blacks more than most asian peoples.

So just because you have known some Japanese racists, they don't like blacks???

Many love black music and culture and many of the women are open to dating blacks.

There are racist people everywhere, doesn't stop black men from dating their women.


Zionosis, why do you keep saying most Asian women dislike Blacks? That's not necessarily true, and in some countries like Japan, Black men do well.

Even in China, I have seen Chinese women with Black and Indian men, so not "all" Asian women are racist, like you are implying. ...

And not all Asian women "worship" White men; you sound like another entitled, White supremacist male in your thinking.

You are starting to sound pretty racist with your recent posts.


Because Zionosis is more than likely a degenerate wanker whom has brain meningitis that hasn't resulted in death yet. He caught it from a crackhead female street walker at Kings' Cross. He knows the place. Typical Aussie trash whom are decadent spawn of their British counterparts.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby publicduende » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:41 am

I think Zionosis is unnecessarily rubbing salt on the wound.

It is a well-known fact, though, that the majority of Asian people (men and women alike) associate white skin with beauty and sophistication and dark skin with ugliness and lower status. It's a cruel stereotype that I have never understood, let alone embraced, yet I know it still holds strong. It's actually even stronger in countries, like the Philippines, where the upper class is still overwhelmingly fair skinned, due to European or Chinese ancestry.

This is not to say that all Japanese, Chinese or Filipino girls will dismiss a black or Indian young man as ugly or unworthy a relationship, or even casual fun.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Zionosis wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Also sorry Paloaltoguy, Japanese women don't really like blacks.
I know this because I have actually talked to real Japanese people who only know basic English. Hope that doesn't hurt your ego that you are trying to build up.
In Japan they are rather racist and view black people like animals. China is very similar in their view of black people.

I am not saying I agree with their view necessarily but that is the reality of it.


Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

As a black dude who has had asian women interested in me, I can't agree with this.

White men are notorious for saying how the Japanese hate blacks, when the Japanese actually like blacks more than most asian peoples.

So just because you have known some Japanese racists, they don't like blacks???

Many Japanese people love black music and culture and many of the women are open to dating blacks.

There are racist people everywhere, doesn't stop black men from dating their women.

The love that asian women have for white men doesn't stop black men from dating asian women, particularly Japanese women successfully.

"Black Passenger Yellow Cab"......


Well I have actually been to Japan and talked to the people. That's what makes the difference. It is a racist society. Unless they are all liars and secretly worship blacks which would be the biggest mindfk yet.

But whatever. You are black so of course you want to believe the Japanese (and ever other type of women) worship you.

The Japanese people love black culture? Wow, Come on man. How deluded can you get. Please visit Japan for a reality check my friend.

I am not saying Japanese women even worship white men. Only some do.


I've had no trouble attracting pretty asian women in America and overseas as a black man.

Japan is the 2nd largest music market in the world behind America.

Hip hop, jazz, r&b and blues music is adored by the Japanese.

In other words, the Japanese love western music, whether it's created by a white or black person.

And trust me, the Japanese do show racism to white people at times.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Zionosis wrote:The reality is that even in the USA black men make up 33% of the annual rape and black men only make up 6.3% of the US population.
White men however make up 36% of the population and make up 65% of the rape.
For a comparison 6% of white men would make up 10% of the rape. So Black men rape more than 3x the rate of white men per capita.

And it's the same in every civilized country they go to.
Only difference is that in Asian countries they don't tolerate it like they do in countries like the USA that pretty much let black people ruin whole cities and wreak havoc on the majority.

I am unsure but I get the feeling Russia doesn't tolerate it either.


But even for saying this I will get people calling me racist on here. This is how it has become in the mentality of western people.


Numbers wise, whites still commit most of the crimes in America, in regards to rapes or even murders.

We can talk about per capita or crime rate but most of the crimes in any country are committed by the majority.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Zionosis wrote:India is also a racist country. They view blacks as inferior and they are even open about it.
Again I don't expect the black cry babies on here to accept this either.
They will probably come on and say Indians worship blacks also. Lol. Pretty funny to see this desperation to be liked.

Not every country is so PC and accepting/tolerant as the USA when it comes to being a drag on society and causing problems.


I wouldn't set foot in India even if you paid me.

While I have met a number of friendly Indians in America, they are very racist against blacks and they are even racist against their own dark skinned people.

There are a variety of people in the world racist against black people, so what's your point?
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Zionosis, instead of using your time and energy posting nonsense, you need to spend your energy trying to get overseas, if you still haven't been because you complain a whole lot about western women on this website.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:54 pm

Zionosis wrote:Yohan you are on my ignore list so I don't even know what you said. Most likely ignored everything I pointed out and just continue to claim you live in Tokyo and somehow come on here typing perfect English. You remind me of western people on Anime forums pretending to be Japanese. I think that is what you are, You probably denied the India thing also. You are about as fraudulent at Paloaltoguy.

There was a person on an MMA site just like you who claimed they lived in Japan and I discredited them right on the forum and they finally after a while admitted it when it was hopeless to argue. I have no idea but some western people think it's cool to say you are living in Japan or something. You I get the hint are a black man also. This is why unlike any normal Japanese person you are here on an English site claiming you live in Japan and making out Japan loves blacks. You are so transparent it isn't funny.

Luckily I base my facts of real life people and experiences. Not some fake internet poster.


There are a few legit people on here though. Obviously Winston is one. Some other guy that holds his dog in his pic also seems legit.

Image

That's a joke BTW, I don't believe what the pic says. lol


You sad little black guys can keep telling yourself that east Asian people and Indian/Middle eastern people love you and worship your culture as you claim. It's so outlandish the crap you guys believe it's nearly to the point as to where it's sad. lol


I never said that all asian, indian and middle eastern people worship black people and their culture.

BUT Japan is the "black music center" in all of asia and it's the country along with the Phillipines that black men would do the best in.

Tokyo is the music capital of asia as well and they have a lot of hip hop/r&b clubs there and in many places in Japan.

Even China is a somewhat decent place for black men, as I attracted a woman from China.

Now, I am realistic, South Korea is a bad place for black men to date, as well as a number of other asian countries.

But any decent black man can attractive women in Japan, China and the Phillipines.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:16 pm

publicduende wrote:I think Zionosis is unnecessarily rubbing salt on the wound.

It is a well-known fact, though, that the majority of Asian people (men and women alike) associate white skin with beauty and sophistication and dark skin with ugliness and lower status. It's a cruel stereotype that I have never understood, let alone embraced, yet I know it still holds strong. It's actually even stronger in countries, like the Philippines, where the upper class is still overwhelmingly fair skinned, due to European or Chinese ancestry.

This is not to say that all Japanese, Chinese or Filipino girls will dismiss a black or Indian young man as ugly or unworthy a relationship, or even casual fun.


Yes, Thank you. Though the people on here denying it are black people like Silversurfer and the other guys. So it makes sense for them to deny it.
After all black people from what I have seen deny anything that is negative towards them and make out it isn't real. This goes for the existence of race or even other peoples being smarter than them etc.

But at the end of the day it doesn't really matter what they say on some forum. In real life white people and Asian people are clearly smarter than black people by way of just opening your eyes. Every statistic and science backs it up also.
This also goes with Asian women dating blacks. In reality it doesn't happen much and anyone with an objective view can see and admit this.

But blacks seem to think differently, To blacks the exception apparently proves the rule. They can tell you about one smart black man and that's meant to somehow change your mind and you are meant to think blacks in general are smart. They can tell you about one or two couples which it's an Asian woman and black man and you are meant to suddenly ignore your real life observations and believe that blacks with Asians is common. lol

There are even dating site stats from sites that show who is interested in who and real life interracial marriage stats and other things. It clearly shows who get's with who and who is interested in who.
But black men (black men that like Asian women) just don't want to believe it because it's obviously depressing for them.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Zionosis wrote:
publicduende wrote:I think Zionosis is unnecessarily rubbing salt on the wound.

It is a well-known fact, though, that the majority of Asian people (men and women alike) associate white skin with beauty and sophistication and dark skin with ugliness and lower status. It's a cruel stereotype that I have never understood, let alone embraced, yet I know it still holds strong. It's actually even stronger in countries, like the Philippines, where the upper class is still overwhelmingly fair skinned, due to European or Chinese ancestry.

This is not to say that all Japanese, Chinese or Filipino girls will dismiss a black or Indian young man as ugly or unworthy a relationship, or even casual fun.


Yes, Thank you. Though the people on here denying it are black people like Silversurfer and the other guys. So it makes sense for them to deny it.
After all black people from what I have seen deny anything that is negative towards them and make out it isn't real. This goes for the existence of race or even other peoples being smarter than them etc.

But at the end of the day it doesn't really matter what they say on some forum. In real life white people and Asian people are clearly smarter than black people by way of just opening your eyes. Every statistic and science backs it up also.
This also goes with Asian women dating blacks. In reality it doesn't happen much and anyone with an objective view can see and admit this.

But blacks seem to think differently, To blacks the exception apparently proves the rule. They can tell you about one smart black man and that's meant to somehow change your mind and you are meant to think blacks in general are smart. They can tell you about one or two couples which it's an Asian woman and black man and you are meant to suddenly ignore your real life observations and believe that blacks with Asians is common. lol

There are even dating site stats from sites that show who is interested in who and real life interracial marriage stats and other things. It clearly shows who get's with who and who is interested in who.
But black men (black men that like Asian women) just don't want to believe it because it's obviously depressing for them.


Yet, many black men around the world are in fact married to asian women.

You just like to hate endlessly, don't you?

Are you angry at home?

You just like to pick on blacks all the time?

Mad because blacks are getting women you can't get with and this is your outlet?

All of us agreed that Asians accept the white standard or beauty so I don't know what you are whining about.

White dudes like you and others on this website like to b**** and moan about western women, not realizing that YOU are the problem.

Blacks, feminism and western women aren't the problem, it's YOU.

Your own white women don't like you so you are pissed to death that you can't do anything about it.

Your angry ramblings are a sign of your own HELPLESSNESS.

You're not spreading your misery to me, I'll let the other members on HA do that.

You're not getting laid as much as you like, so you find scapegoats.

You're real lucky you haven't been banned yet and I don't know why the moderators on this website put up with you.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:47 pm

Rock wrote:Wow, I gotta say this girl is HOT. Even though we know he probably never got anywhere with her, I love the face and body shots.

For you guys who are annoyed by him, why not put him on ignore or better yet, just go to the expat forum, simple fix. Some of his threads have over 10 pages thanks to all your responses. Why do you engage people you think are nothing but trolls. You must crave drama lol.


I like it when they have rounds faces and call me master <3

I banged a ton of japs in europe too. Starting with this half breed:

Image

Image
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby eurobrat » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:49 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:Your own white women don't like you so you are pissed to death that you can't do anything about it.


Ever been to Europe?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2251
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:55 pm

eurobrat wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Your own white women don't like you so you are pissed to death that you can't do anything about it.


Ever been to Europe?


Yes sir!
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Zionosis wrote:Wow finally you guys see this Paloaltoguy for what he is.

I highly doubt that woman in the pic was even talking to him but just some video he found on the internet.

They are called camwhores and are on sites and usually take their clothes off and do other things when guys pay them credits which can be exchanged for money. Many people watch them at the same time and sometime someone records it and uploads it on the net.

Thus what Paloaltoguy here is claiming is BS. He want's you to believe this is some woman who is webcaming with Paloaltoguy because she wants to (no money) and can see who he is on his webcam and likes him. lol.

I am glad you guys have caught onto him though.


Is this another one of your exotic fetishes you halfwit? You obviously have the word, "SuperNerd" written all over you. Just because you've used camwhores countless times when girls have cybered with/met EVERYONE BUT YOU, that doesn't mean we're all pathetic enough to try and get our dates and "ass" online from camwhores.

Image

Image


:lol:
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:07 pm

Zionosis wrote:Also sorry Paloaltoguy, Japanese women don't really like blacks.
I know this because I have actually talked to real Japanese people who only know basic English. Hope that doesn't hurt your ego that you are trying to build up.
In Japan they are rather racist and view black people like animals. China is very similar in their view of black people.

I am not saying I agree with their view necessarily but that is the reality of it.


Yes, and you have a mammoth total of ZERO photographs to prove this, I'm assuming. You're not fooling anyone here, Zion. I can tell from your mindset and personal beliefs that you still live at home with your parents, that you sit and indoors 24/7 and that it is highly unlikely that you've ever even kissed a girl. Mark my words, the closest this person has ever come to "having sex" is sitting in front of Playboy on sky, with lipstick smeared on his finger and his thumb as he has a good tug. Oh no, I just remembered, his poverty-stricken family can't afford the subscription channels! That in fact means that the closest zion has ever come to sex is sitting on happieraboad, rubbing his nipples in a feminine manner to the pictures of models on this site, fantasizing about them carrying him in their arms off into the sunset :lol:
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests