Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


American hatred of Asian men - view from British Chinese.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

American hatred of Asian men - view from British Chinese.

Postby Renatus » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:02 pm

This is not just from American women (Americanized women of various races) but from the men too obviously. It is that whenever an Asian man is seen as being attractive they always pull out the words "But he is Asian". I have seen it a lot on Twitter and from my friends in the USA. There was an attractive Asian filmstar that some American girls were talking about on Twitter, about how he was attractive, "But eww, he is Asian". He may be tall, wealthy, good looking, ripped etc... "but he is Asian". That is what I find depressing... this Nazi like obsession with feeling racially superior.

In very few places in the world is there such accepted and blatant racism against a group of men. Which is why I don't understand why my American Asian brothers stay in the USA and take this contempt which American society obviously has for them. It is not paradise abroad, but, as a minority male you get judged more on your individual merits than just your race. An attractive man is an attractive man, an unattractive man is an unattractive man... that is the way it should be. But, in America, it seems not.

Another important point, the reason imo that American Asian women sell out and go for white men (statistics don't lie, seeing these couples around everywhere on US streets does not lie) is because of this relentless racism against Asian men in the media and society. It is sad that these women avoid Asian men because they are afraid of racism by others. They secretly hope that by going for whites they will be accepted into white society and acquire white privileges. However, they will never be truly accepted as whites by whites. It is a victory for racism.
Renatus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm







Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:46 pm

lol bro, Sorry to tell you this. I am actually a white person that likes the east Asian people but I notice most whites don't like Asians and are really racist to them. They call them all sorts of names and etc.

I have noticed this myself and if you are a white man that thinks east Asian women are attractive you usually don't mention it around many white people because they will call you all sorts of stuff and look down on you.

It's sad but true. This is probably why I don't really care about the opinions of most white people because they are rather stupid. They also make up some completely false stuff about Asian people to try to make them seem bad.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Renatus » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Zionosis wrote:lol bro, Sorry to tell you this. I am actually a white person that likes the east Asian people but I notice most whites don't like Asians and are really racist to them. They call them all sorts of names and etc.

I have noticed this myself and if you are a white man that thinks east Asian women are attractive you usually don't mention it around many white people because they will call you all sorts of stuff and look down on you.

It's sad but true. This is probably why I don't really care about the opinions of most white people because they are rather stupid. They also make up some completely false stuff about Asian people to try to make them seem bad.


It is ok in the United Kingdom, most of the males in my family have had white gf's and wives. Most of my family these days is mixed race. It is ok in some European countries. So, I am not going to go out and say all white people are like that because they are not.
It is not even that which i'm annoyed at America about though, it is not even just about dating. It is the sheer depth of racism, the whole "white pride" bullshit that seems to dominate American consciousness. EVERYTHING in America seems to be about race , the American people are obsessed with race. But, Asian men are the bottom of the bottom in American society because they are the arch enemies of the American establishment (along with Muslims and Russians). All you hear about is the "Chinese threat" "containing China"... it's a load of bullshit. Asian men are not really considered American, they are considered as alien threats. But at the same time, as you say, they make up some completely false stuff about Asian people to try and make them seem bad and inferior. Because "America and it's white male are no.1" right? (b.s.) And it is like they repeat their lies so much that they themselves believe them to be true. They believe what they want to believe.

Asian and male in America? Australia? (i.e. USA lite) ... forget it. You're not dealing just with the women hating you, everyone does. Kids walking down the street shout racist slurs at random Asian men and women. It's a hellhole.

What country are you from?
Renatus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:34 pm

I am from Australia. There are certain parts here where Asian people get racial insults thrown at them also.
But generally in cities like Sydney the Chinese all live in one large area and look out for each other so it would only happen if the Chinese people left the area and went where it was mostly white in which they usually don't do.

But I was in Sydney in a mostly white area and a group of white people were yelling gook and other insults to a small group of Chinese people walking on the other side of the street.
That's why sometimes I don't like to be associated with being white because many act like idiots.

I have been to Chinatown many times in Sydney and it's even safer there for a sensible white man like myself than to be surrounded by other whites that do stupid stuff like hit people in the back of the head for fun and get drunk and start fights.

From what I can tell only low IQ whites hate east Asians (sadly many whites seem to have low IQ's like around 80 something, This is also the level that most criminals occur at).
I have known a few smart white people and they don't dislike Asians, But rather seem to be able to relate to them more.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby nicho12 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Zionosis wrote:lol bro, Sorry to tell you this. I am actually a white person that likes the east Asian people but I notice most whites don't like Asians and are really racist to them. They call them all sorts of names and etc.

I have noticed this myself and if you are a white man that thinks east Asian women are attractive you usually don't mention it around many white people because they will call you all sorts of stuff and look down on you.

It's sad but true. This is probably why I don't really care about the opinions of most white people because they are rather stupid. They also make up some completely false stuff about Asian people to try to make them seem bad.


I thought blacks were the most hated race in America
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Postby Renatus » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:05 pm

Zionosis wrote:I am from Australia. There are certain parts here where Asian people get racial insults thrown at them also.
But generally in cities like Sydney the Chinese all live in one large area and look out for each other so it would only happen if the Chinese people left the area and went where it was mostly white in which they usually don't do.

But I was in Sydney in a mostly white area and a group of white people were yelling gook and other insults to a small group of Chinese people walking on the other side of the street.
That's why sometimes I don't like to be associated with being white because many act like idiots.

I have been to Chinatown many times in Sydney and it's even safer there for a sensible white man like myself than to be surrounded by other whites that do stupid stuff like hit people in the back of the head for fun and get drunk and start fights.

From what I can tell only low IQ whites hate east Asians (sadly many whites seem to have low IQ's like around 80 something, This is also the level that most criminals occur at).
I have known a few smart white people and they don't dislike Asians, But rather seem to be able to relate to them more.


Yes. I also hate the way the "yellow fever" thing is presented in regards to white men seeing Asian women. I mean, I don't mind interracial couples. I have nothing against white males and Asian women dating. But I hate how it has to degrade my race in the process. I hate how more racism is then directed towards Asian males and Asian males are further attacked with being "non-date" material. Asian males are therefore made to seem not worthy of dating any females at all, even their own. It is the ultimate insult. Many Asian women in the west are complicit in this too, these are the most hypergamous pieces of shit trash around. They will openly insult Asian men and heritage to the white crowd in a hope of being accepted by the white America. This, is obviously self-internalized racism.

I don't know why American Asian men just sit back in the USA and let this fly over their heads. Honestly, I'm thinking, what on Earth do they do? Do they just stick their heads in the sand and hope it will go away? It seems to me like they live in denial, and/or resignation. That is what really annoys me, they do nothing. They don't move abroad, they don't try and change things for themselves or try and change society. They just content themselves with their jobs and whatever. They are just so passive it is unreal. The real fear from my view as a Chinese citizen is that they will die out in the USA and it will be like selectively breeding out the traces of Asian genes in American society. It is just heading towards an entire generation of these men who will grow old alone and ultimately die alone without any family.
Renatus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:09 pm

nicho12 wrote:
Zionosis wrote:lol bro, Sorry to tell you this. I am actually a white person that likes the east Asian people but I notice most whites don't like Asians and are really racist to them. They call them all sorts of names and etc.

I have noticed this myself and if you are a white man that thinks east Asian women are attractive you usually don't mention it around many white people because they will call you all sorts of stuff and look down on you.

It's sad but true. This is probably why I don't really care about the opinions of most white people because they are rather stupid. They also make up some completely false stuff about Asian people to try to make them seem bad.


I thought blacks were the most hated race in America


I never said anything about blacks. We are talking about Asian people here. Stop trying to change the subject. People in the USA in particular also dislike middle eastern people also but we aren't talking about them either.
Here where I live in Australia our people are very racist to Indians but again we aren't talking about Indians here either.


What surprises me the most about racism to Asians is that it's totally undeserving. For instance here in Australia the Chinese that live in our cities cause less crime than normal white Australians. They even go to our universities and do very well. They are productive. They don't deserve hate.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Renatus » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Zionosis wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
Zionosis wrote:lol bro, Sorry to tell you this. I am actually a white person that likes the east Asian people but I notice most whites don't like Asians and are really racist to them. They call them all sorts of names and etc.

I have noticed this myself and if you are a white man that thinks east Asian women are attractive you usually don't mention it around many white people because they will call you all sorts of stuff and look down on you.

It's sad but true. This is probably why I don't really care about the opinions of most white people because they are rather stupid. They also make up some completely false stuff about Asian people to try to make them seem bad.


I thought blacks were the most hated race in America


I never said anything about blacks. We are talking about Asian people here. Stop trying to change the subject. People in the USA in particular also dislike middle eastern people also but we aren't talking about them either.
Here where I live in Australia our people are very racist to Indians but again we aren't talking about Indians here either.


What surprises me the most about racism to Asians is that it's totally undeserving. For instance here in Australia the Chinese that live in our cities cause less crime than normal white Australians. They even go to our universities and do very well. They are productive. They don't deserve hate.


This.
Renatus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Renatus wrote:
Zionosis wrote:I am from Australia. There are certain parts here where Asian people get racial insults thrown at them also.
But generally in cities like Sydney the Chinese all live in one large area and look out for each other so it would only happen if the Chinese people left the area and went where it was mostly white in which they usually don't do.

But I was in Sydney in a mostly white area and a group of white people were yelling gook and other insults to a small group of Chinese people walking on the other side of the street.
That's why sometimes I don't like to be associated with being white because many act like idiots.

I have been to Chinatown many times in Sydney and it's even safer there for a sensible white man like myself than to be surrounded by other whites that do stupid stuff like hit people in the back of the head for fun and get drunk and start fights.

From what I can tell only low IQ whites hate east Asians (sadly many whites seem to have low IQ's like around 80 something, This is also the level that most criminals occur at).
I have known a few smart white people and they don't dislike Asians, But rather seem to be able to relate to them more.


Yes. I also hate the way the "yellow fever" thing is presented in regards to white men seeing Asian women. I mean, I don't mind interracial couples. I have nothing against white males and Asian women dating. But I hate how it has to degrade my race in the process. I hate how more racism is then directed towards Asian males and Asian males are further attacked with being "non-date" material. Asian males are therefore made to seem not worthy of dating any females at all, even their own. It is the ultimate insult. Many Asian women in the west are complicit in this too, these are the most hypergamous pieces of shit trash around. They will openly insult Asian men and heritage to the white crowd in a hope of being accepted by the white America. This, is obviously self-internalized racism.

I don't know why American Asian men just sit back in the USA and let this fly over their heads. Honestly, I'm thinking, what on Earth do they do? Do they just stick their heads in the sand and hope it will go away? It seems to me like they live in denial, and/or resignation. That is what really annoys me, they do nothing. They don't move abroad, they don't try and change things for themselves or try and change society. They just content themselves with their jobs and whatever. They are just so passive it is unreal. The real fear from my view as a Chinese citizen is that they will die out in the USA and it will be like selectively breeding out the traces of Asian genes in American society. It is just heading towards an entire generation of these men who will grow old alone and ultimately die alone without any family.



Yes these are insults mostly white women use (but sometimes white men also) against white men that like Asian women. Yellow fever or even "Asian Fetish", It's white societies way to try to make out you are a sick individual for finding an Asian woman attractive. This is a shaming tactic they use.
But according to their logic all Asian men must be sick individuals because they find their own women attractive also.
If I had my same brain but suddenly got an Asian man's body then my attraction for Asian women is alright? But if I have a white body then it's a sick Fetish somehow.
The official definition of Fetish doesn't even match up to what they are saying. And if being attracted to a particular woman is their alternate reality definition of a Fetish, Then a white man exclusively attracted to a white woman would also have to be said to have a Fetish according to their definition.


I don't know about the USA but here in Australia the Chinese population isn't going to be bred out any time soon because nearly all of them live together in parts of the city and they date their own men and etc. It's nearly like they want to be left to themselves here.

There are a few that live in country towns or suburbs that are more westernized and they are usually the types that breed off with white men.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:47 pm

I have noticed one thing about the USA and many white countries also. They get the best looking white men in Hollywood but they get pretty sub-par Asian men that gives the impression that Asian men are all avearge and attractive ones don't exist.

This was why I was surprised when I went to Japan because I saw so many men that looked better than any Asian man in the USA's media. And it's not just Japan. Men in Korea and China also.
The USA's media gives Asian men a pretty sub-par reputation among whites.
Last edited by Zionosis on Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Renatus » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:14 pm

Zionosis wrote:I have noticed one thing about the USA and many white countries also. They get the best looking white men in Hollywood but they get pretty sub-par Asian men that gives the impression that Asian men are all avearge and attractive ones don't exist.

This was why I was surprised when I went to Japan because I saw so many men that looked better than any Asian man in the USA's media. And it's not just Japan. Men in Korea and China also.
The USA's media gives Asian men a pretty sub-par reputation among whites.



Bingo. This man gets it.

Look at Asian male models for example (there are quite a few of them) in the modelling industry. These guys don't get a chance in the American mainstream media/Hollywood even though they are modelling for top brands such as Dolce and Gabanna, Ferragamo etc etc . Whereas white men and black men take ALL of the positive roles in the American media. If that is not racism I don't know what is.

Myself? I am not going to lie. I am attractive, I am not short at 5ft10/11 in the UK and I have an attractive face. I am also built with adonis proportions because of working out in the gym since I was 16 (I am 23 now). I mean, I can get girls no problem in the UK, they just treat me like any other attractive male.

But the problem is, I care about my Asian counterparts overseas. I really do. I was brought up to be loyal to my heritage and my people. To think that ALL Asian males are branded as unattractive in a racist manner overseas in the USA/Australia... it really troubles me to no end. It also makes me appreciate my friends here in the UK even more because there is a lack of the real deep seated racism that is apparent in the USA.

American racism I see as being a lot more deep, you know. It is a nastier variant to the racism in Britain that is for sure. One that is Nazi in the way it seems to categorize specific races with psuedo-scientific assumptions and label all of them within a race/gender as undesirables.

Imagine right, a good looking Asian male in the USA who is thrown racist abuse daily and rejected by various races of women because he is Asian. Can you see how weird that sounds in the 21st century? It really does dehumanize the individual and puts him in a box. I don't see this as being any discrimination that is different from that which was dished out to blacks in the 60's. Ok, maybe Asians getting lynched is not happening... but it really is not as far off as you think if you consider that Asians regularly get randomly verbally attacked at the least on the streets.
Renatus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Postby Renatus » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:14 pm

Zionosis wrote:I have noticed one thing about the USA and many white countries also. They get the best looking white men in Hollywood but they get pretty sub-par Asian men that gives the impression that Asian men are all avearge and attractive ones don't exist.

This was why I was surprised when I went to Japan because I saw so many men that looked better than any Asian man in the USA's media. And it's not just Japan. Men in Korea and China also.
The USA's media gives Asian men a pretty sub-par reputation among whites.



Bingo. This man gets it.

Look at Asian male models for example (there are quite a few of them) in the modelling industry. These guys don't get a chance in the American mainstream media/Hollywood even though they are modelling for top brands such as Dolce and Gabanna, Ferragamo etc etc . Whereas white men and black men take ALL of the positive roles in the American media. If that is not racism I don't know what is.

Myself? I am not going to lie. I am attractive, I am not short at 5ft10/11 in the UK and I have an attractive face. I am also built with adonis proportions because of working out in the gym since I was 16 (I am 23 now). I also graduated from a UK equivalent of an Ivy League in Law. I mean, I can get girls no problem in the UK, they just treat me like any other attractive male. I have worked very hard to achieve things in life that make me happy.

But the problem is, I care about my Asian counterparts overseas. I really do. I was brought up to be loyal to my heritage and my people (the Chinese). Just because we have left the mother country, I still consider them to be brothers in arms. To think that ALL Asian males are branded as unattractive in a racist manner overseas in the USA/Australia... it really troubles me to no end. It also makes me appreciate my friends here in the UK even more because there is a lack of the real deep seated racism that is apparent in the USA.

American racism I see as being a lot more deep, you know. It is a nastier variant to the racism in Britain that is for sure. One that is Nazi in the way it seems to categorize specific races with psuedo-scientific assumptions and label all of them within a race/gender as undesirables.

Imagine right, a good looking Asian male in the USA who is thrown racist abuse daily and rejected by various races of women because he is Asian. Can you see how weird that sounds in the 21st century? It really does dehumanize the individual and puts him in a box. I don't see this as being any discrimination that is different from that which was dished out to blacks in the 60's. Ok, maybe Asians getting lynched is not happening... but it really is not as far off as you think if you consider that Asians regularly get randomly verbally attacked at the least on the streets.
Renatus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Postby chanta76 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:09 am

In other countries Asian men do well. There is a Japanese community in Brazil and the Japanese guys over there do well with the local Brazilian women. I heard stories that in Jamaica there is expats Chinese people and it is the Chinese men that hook up or marry local Jamaican women . Other parts of South America and any other countries that does not have Anglo saxon influences Asian men do OK.
Reason being because Asian men work hard and are stable which is a attractive trait that women desire except in western world where it is more about flash and not substance.

A big part of why Asian men deal with racism in America is because of the long history of war between USA and Asia. Starting with WW2 it was Japan, follow by the Korean war , Vietnam War ..etc..because of the war Asian men were depicted in a negative light. On top of that when US GI was station in Asia this was the birth of the sex industry because near all GI bases are the go-go bars. It was partly the US bases in Asia like in the Philippines and also US GI were station in Thailand that created the sex industry. American service men will sometimes come back with Asian war brides or stories about Asian hookers. So that's how the Asian women sexual stereotype came about.

So because of history that's in some ways what cause racism but the other part was that Asian men are a threat to white men. In America white men would use racism to get rid of competition . Competition for women , land etc...white men did this to black men and now they are doing it to Asian men. White men did it to black men by stereotyping black men as being like animals and over sex. Black men at least with the recent generation fought back by out gaming white guys in getting girls.

Right now it's Asian guys who are the butt of the joke. It falls on Asian men to overcome this. Asian men have no choice but to work harder to get the girl or to get ahead. White racism is a form of oppression and cutting off competition.

The good news is that I do see more Asian guys dating non-Asian girls and I also notice non-Asian girls that do find Asian men attractive. It's not common but I seen it which is good sign.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby nicho12 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:15 am

Renatus wrote:
Zionosis wrote:I am from Australia. There are certain parts here where Asian people get racial insults thrown at them also.
But generally in cities like Sydney the Chinese all live in one large area and look out for each other so it would only happen if the Chinese people left the area and went where it was mostly white in which they usually don't do.

But I was in Sydney in a mostly white area and a group of white people were yelling gook and other insults to a small group of Chinese people walking on the other side of the street.
That's why sometimes I don't like to be associated with being white because many act like idiots.

I have been to Chinatown many times in Sydney and it's even safer there for a sensible white man like myself than to be surrounded by other whites that do stupid stuff like hit people in the back of the head for fun and get drunk and start fights.

From what I can tell only low IQ whites hate east Asians (sadly many whites seem to have low IQ's like around 80 something, This is also the level that most criminals occur at).
I have known a few smart white people and they don't dislike Asians, But rather seem to be able to relate to them more.


Yes. I also hate the way the "yellow fever" thing is presented in regards to white men seeing Asian women. I mean, I don't mind interracial couples. I have nothing against white males and Asian women dating. But I hate how it has to degrade my race in the process. I hate how more racism is then directed towards Asian males and Asian males are further attacked with being "non-date" material. Asian males are therefore made to seem not worthy of dating any females at all, even their own. It is the ultimate insult. Many Asian women in the west are complicit in this too, these are the most hypergamous pieces of shit trash around. They will openly insult Asian men and heritage to the white crowd in a hope of being accepted by the white America. This, is obviously self-internalized racism.

I don't know why American Asian men just sit back in the USA and let this fly over their heads. Honestly, I'm thinking, what on Earth do they do? Do they just stick their heads in the sand and hope it will go away? It seems to me like they live in denial, and/or resignation. That is what really annoys me, they do nothing. They don't move abroad, they don't try and change things for themselves or try and change society. They just content themselves with their jobs and whatever. They are just so passive it is unreal. The real fear from my view as a Chinese citizen is that they will die out in the USA and it will be like selectively breeding out the traces of Asian genes in American society. It is just heading towards an entire generation of these men who will grow old alone and ultimately die alone without any family.


it's called survival of the fittest, although I don't agree with racism of any kind but hell, Asian males are so f***ing passive in America it's disgusting, I guess that's the downside or disadvantage of having a very high I.Q, you become like a fuckin robot. Having a high I.Q is good, but it needs to be balanced with a little bit of swag or charisma or whatever you wanna call it because women are over grown children who are more likely to respond to an exciting guy than a mathematical genius or a guy who can write in fastest computer program in C++ etc. A high I.Q man might have been valuable 60 years ago before the elites used hollywood to turn everything upside down but today, he's useless. My neighbor is an Asian guy from china, 28 years old,doctor, 6'4, muscular and makes 400,000 dollars a year but girls never give him the time of day despite the fact that he own a 600,000 dollar home, drives a range rover and has good social skills, he doesn't look nerdy at all and he came to the US when he was only 3 years old and went to Princeton
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Postby Zionosis » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:38 am

chanta76 wrote:In other countries Asian men do well. There is a Japanese community in Brazil and the Japanese guys over there do well with the local Brazilian women. I heard stories that in Jamaica there is expats Chinese people and it is the Chinese men that hook up or marry local Jamaican women . Other parts of South America and any other countries that does not have Anglo saxon influences Asian men do OK.
Reason being because Asian men work hard and are stable which is a attractive trait that women desire except in western world where it is more about flash and not substance.

A big part of why Asian men deal with racism in America is because of the long history of war between USA and Asia. Starting with WW2 it was Japan, follow by the Korean war , Vietnam War ..etc..because of the war Asian men were depicted in a negative light. On top of that when US GI was station in Asia this was the birth of the sex industry because near all GI bases are the go-go bars. It was partly the US bases in Asia like in the Philippines and also US GI were station in Thailand that created the sex industry. American service men will sometimes come back with Asian war brides or stories about Asian hookers. So that's how the Asian women sexual stereotype came about.

So because of history that's in some ways what cause racism but the other part was that Asian men are a threat to white men. In America white men would use racism to get rid of competition . Competition for women , land etc...white men did this to black men and now they are doing it to Asian men. White men did it to black men by stereotyping black men as being like animals and over sex. Black men at least with the recent generation fought back by out gaming white guys in getting girls.

Right now it's Asian guys who are the butt of the joke. It falls on Asian men to overcome this. Asian men have no choice but to work harder to get the girl or to get ahead. White racism is a form of oppression and cutting off competition.

The good news is that I do see more Asian guys dating non-Asian girls and I also notice non-Asian girls that do find Asian men attractive. It's not common but I seen it which is good sign.


Lol fail. Clearly you don't know the history of the Asian countries you are talking about. They had prostitution far before the white man came.
In Japan there have been brothels since the 15th century.
They have also been drawing erotic art before the white man ever was there also. Called Shunga.

Also after WW2 the Japanese government deliberately built a line of brothels to service the occupying forces. These brothels were deliberately for this and were meant to preserve the Japanese people by the soldiers going there instead of the Japanese women in the streets.
These line of brothels were short lived though and only lasted 4 months.
American bases slowly got smaller and smaller and many closed down as American soldiers raped little Japanese girls and killed them and Japan protested so much that the government ordered the bases to be closed down.

Currently in Japan most of the Americans are based in Okinawa. And the Japanese there still protest every now and them to get rid of those bases also.


So you are completely wrong is saying that the west brought "the sex industry" to east Asia.
In Japan, Their "sex industry" is composed of stuff they have been doing for hundreds of years.

In fact prostitution became illegal shortly after WW2 in Japan so if anything the west negatively affected their original "sex industry".
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media and 7 guests