Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


American hatred of Asian men - view from British Chinese.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby S_Parc » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:58 am

nicho12 wrote:it's called survival of the fittest, although I don't agree with racism of any kind but hell, Asian males are so f***ing passive in America it's disgusting, I guess that's the downside or disadvantage of having a very high I.Q, you become like a fuckin robot. Having a high I.Q is good, but it needs to be balanced with a little bit of swag or charisma or whatever you wanna call it because women are over grown children who are more likely to respond to an exciting guy than a mathematical genius or a guy who can write in fastest computer program in C++ etc. A high I.Q man might have been valuable 60 years ago before the elites used hollywood to turn everything upside down but today, he's useless. My neighbor is an Asian guy from china, 28 years old,doctor, 6'4, muscular and makes 400,000 dollars a year but girls never give him the time of day despite the fact that he own a 600,000 dollar home, drives a range rover and has good social skills, he doesn't look nerdy at all and he came to the US when he was only 3 years old and went to Princeton


What amazes me the most about this is that in some way, you put the opinions of mediocre American women on some pedestal, as if they're worth something.

My sister is a white AW and she's the very last person, whose opinion means anything to me. The fact that a guy is actually married to her is the greatest tragedy of them all. And yes, he'll be dead of a stroke or heart disease by his early 50s, as my sister's done everything to ruin his life.

If this doctor decides to find himself a bride in mainland China, down the road, then all the power to him. It's good that he's insulated from sh*theads like my sister in this society of ours. In fact, I'd say that being passive may even be a lifesaver in this case.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm







Postby chanta76 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:37 am

Zionosis,

You don't have to be dick to my response. I am aware of what Japan did. I'm Korean descent by the way. During Japan occupation of Korea 1910-1945 Japan built the sex industry or force the sex industry in Korea along with the local Korean gangs.. Most of the location that Japan used to manage as the bases were replace by the Americans and guess what that;s how the go-go bars were made that service the GI. This was followed by Thailand and the Philippines when US GI were station over there.

P4p was always around in many countries but what the US military did was expose Asian prostitution to the rest of the western world. Let's use Thailand for example. During the Vietnam war Thailand needed US dollars in exchange for US dollars American service men would go to Thailand for what they called intercourse and intoxication. After US Gi left Thailand they were replace by the German tourist. The same can be said about the Philippines .

Again re-read my old post and don;t be f***ing dick. The wars in Asia which American engaged open the door for the western men. If history had it the other way where China instead became dominate and attack the west and ruled it be Asian men sitting on top and having this sexual freedom that white men have.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1478
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby Renatus » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:44 am

nicho12 wrote:
Renatus wrote:
Zionosis wrote:I am from Australia. There are certain parts here where Asian people get racial insults thrown at them also.
But generally in cities like Sydney the Chinese all live in one large area and look out for each other so it would only happen if the Chinese people left the area and went where it was mostly white in which they usually don't do.

But I was in Sydney in a mostly white area and a group of white people were yelling gook and other insults to a small group of Chinese people walking on the other side of the street.
That's why sometimes I don't like to be associated with being white because many act like idiots.

I have been to Chinatown many times in Sydney and it's even safer there for a sensible white man like myself than to be surrounded by other whites that do stupid stuff like hit people in the back of the head for fun and get drunk and start fights.

From what I can tell only low IQ whites hate east Asians (sadly many whites seem to have low IQ's like around 80 something, This is also the level that most criminals occur at).
I have known a few smart white people and they don't dislike Asians, But rather seem to be able to relate to them more.


Yes. I also hate the way the "yellow fever" thing is presented in regards to white men seeing Asian women. I mean, I don't mind interracial couples. I have nothing against white males and Asian women dating. But I hate how it has to degrade my race in the process. I hate how more racism is then directed towards Asian males and Asian males are further attacked with being "non-date" material. Asian males are therefore made to seem not worthy of dating any females at all, even their own. It is the ultimate insult. Many Asian women in the west are complicit in this too, these are the most hypergamous pieces of shit trash around. They will openly insult Asian men and heritage to the white crowd in a hope of being accepted by the white America. This, is obviously self-internalized racism.

I don't know why American Asian men just sit back in the USA and let this fly over their heads. Honestly, I'm thinking, what on Earth do they do? Do they just stick their heads in the sand and hope it will go away? It seems to me like they live in denial, and/or resignation. That is what really annoys me, they do nothing. They don't move abroad, they don't try and change things for themselves or try and change society. They just content themselves with their jobs and whatever. They are just so passive it is unreal. The real fear from my view as a Chinese citizen is that they will die out in the USA and it will be like selectively breeding out the traces of Asian genes in American society. It is just heading towards an entire generation of these men who will grow old alone and ultimately die alone without any family.


it's called survival of the fittest, although I don't agree with racism of any kind but hell, Asian males are so f***ing passive in America it's disgusting, I guess that's the downside or disadvantage of having a very high I.Q, you become like a fuckin robot. Having a high I.Q is good, but it needs to be balanced with a little bit of swag or charisma or whatever you wanna call it because women are over grown children who are more likely to respond to an exciting guy than a mathematical genius or a guy who can write in fastest computer program in C++ etc. A high I.Q man might have been valuable 60 years ago before the elites used hollywood to turn everything upside down but today, he's useless. My neighbor is an Asian guy from china, 28 years old,doctor, 6'4, muscular and makes 400,000 dollars a year but girls never give him the time of day despite the fact that he own a 600,000 dollar home, drives a range rover and has good social skills, he doesn't look nerdy at all and he came to the US when he was
only 3 years old and went to Princeton



How can it be survival of the fittest when it is blatant racism? This guy is obviously good enough to have a girl interested in him but they don't give him the time of the day. It shows that systemically something is very wrong with American society's treatment of Asian males. If survival of the fittest means oppression and racist slander at every opportunity towards Asian males then is America really as free as it claims it is?
Renatus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:54 am

chanta76 wrote:Zionosis,

You don't have to be dick to my response. I am aware of what Japan did. I'm Korean descent by the way. During Japan occupation of Korea 1910-1945 Japan built the sex industry or force the sex industry in Korea along with the local Korean gangs.. Most of the location that Japan used to manage as the bases were replace by the Americans and guess what that;s how the go-go bars were made that service the GI. This was followed by Thailand and the Philippines when US GI were station over there.

P4p was always around in many countries but what the US military did was expose Asian p4p to the rest of the western world. Let's use Thailand for example. During the Vietnam war Thailand needed US dollars in exchange for US dollars American service men would go to Thailand for what they called intercourse and intoxication. After US Gi left Thailand they were replace by the German tourist. The same can be said about the Philippines .

Again re-read my old post and don;t be f***ing dick. The wars in Asia which American engaged open the door for the western men. If history had it the other way where China instead became dominate and attack the west and ruled it be Asian men sitting on top and having this sexual freedom that white men have.


Don't get butthurt because you are wrong. You said that westerners brought the sex industry to east Asia and you are flat out wrong. If you can't acknowledge that then you are butthurt.
Being allegedly half Korean doesn't mean you automatically know everything about east Asian history either and clearly you don't and seem to base your stuff of American propaganda films or something.

Also American men did not open the door for western men to go to Asian sex services. You are aware that far before WW2 western men were going to brothels in Japan and other parts of Asia.
European traders were going and having sex in east Asian brothels before the USA even existed.

You clearly don't now your history about that region.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:02 am

Renatus wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
Renatus wrote:
Zionosis wrote:I am from Australia. There are certain parts here where Asian people get racial insults thrown at them also.
But generally in cities like Sydney the Chinese all live in one large area and look out for each other so it would only happen if the Chinese people left the area and went where it was mostly white in which they usually don't do.

But I was in Sydney in a mostly white area and a group of white people were yelling gook and other insults to a small group of Chinese people walking on the other side of the street.
That's why sometimes I don't like to be associated with being white because many act like idiots.

I have been to Chinatown many times in Sydney and it's even safer there for a sensible white man like myself than to be surrounded by other whites that do stupid stuff like hit people in the back of the head for fun and get drunk and start fights.

From what I can tell only low IQ whites hate east Asians (sadly many whites seem to have low IQ's like around 80 something, This is also the level that most criminals occur at).
I have known a few smart white people and they don't dislike Asians, But rather seem to be able to relate to them more.


Yes. I also hate the way the "yellow fever" thing is presented in regards to white men seeing Asian women. I mean, I don't mind interracial couples. I have nothing against white males and Asian women dating. But I hate how it has to degrade my race in the process. I hate how more racism is then directed towards Asian males and Asian males are further attacked with being "non-date" material. Asian males are therefore made to seem not worthy of dating any females at all, even their own. It is the ultimate insult. Many Asian women in the west are complicit in this too, these are the most hypergamous pieces of shit trash around. They will openly insult Asian men and heritage to the white crowd in a hope of being accepted by the white America. This, is obviously self-internalized racism.

I don't know why American Asian men just sit back in the USA and let this fly over their heads. Honestly, I'm thinking, what on Earth do they do? Do they just stick their heads in the sand and hope it will go away? It seems to me like they live in denial, and/or resignation. That is what really annoys me, they do nothing. They don't move abroad, they don't try and change things for themselves or try and change society. They just content themselves with their jobs and whatever. They are just so passive it is unreal. The real fear from my view as a Chinese citizen is that they will die out in the USA and it will be like selectively breeding out the traces of Asian genes in American society. It is just heading towards an entire generation of these men who will grow old alone and ultimately die alone without any family.


it's called survival of the fittest, although I don't agree with racism of any kind but hell, Asian males are so f***ing passive in America it's disgusting, I guess that's the downside or disadvantage of having a very high I.Q, you become like a fuckin robot. Having a high I.Q is good, but it needs to be balanced with a little bit of swag or charisma or whatever you wanna call it because women are over grown children who are more likely to respond to an exciting guy than a mathematical genius or a guy who can write in fastest computer program in C++ etc. A high I.Q man might have been valuable 60 years ago before the elites used hollywood to turn everything upside down but today, he's useless. My neighbor is an Asian guy from china, 28 years old,doctor, 6'4, muscular and makes 400,000 dollars a year but girls never give him the time of day despite the fact that he own a 600,000 dollar home, drives a range rover and has good social skills, he doesn't look nerdy at all and he came to the US when he was
only 3 years old and went to Princeton



How can it be survival of the fittest when it is blatant racism? This guy is obviously good enough to have a girl interested in him but they don't give him the time of the day. It shows that systemically something is very wrong with American society's treatment of Asian males. If survival of the fittest means oppression and racist slander at every opportunity towards Asian males then is America really as free as it claims it is?


Well there is nothing to be done. If you are a superior Asian man the better decision would be to breed with an Asian woman or at least go to Europe and breed with a white woman from there. Europe is less anti-Asian than the USA. And Europeans are smarter people anyway than Americans. European countries have lower crime and higher IQ's and lower rates of overweight people and longer life expectancies than the USA.
So of course Asians are going to fit in more in Europe than a country like the USA.


I have no idea how Russia views Asians though. Most Russians have a lot of Asian mixture in themselves and are allied with North Korea, Mongolia and China. They share a border with China, Mongolia.
Last edited by Zionosis on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:03 am

nicho12 wrote:
Renatus wrote:
Zionosis wrote:I am from Australia. There are certain parts here where Asian people get racial insults thrown at them also.
But generally in cities like Sydney the Chinese all live in one large area and look out for each other so it would only happen if the Chinese people left the area and went where it was mostly white in which they usually don't do.

But I was in Sydney in a mostly white area and a group of white people were yelling gook and other insults to a small group of Chinese people walking on the other side of the street.
That's why sometimes I don't like to be associated with being white because many act like idiots.

I have been to Chinatown many times in Sydney and it's even safer there for a sensible white man like myself than to be surrounded by other whites that do stupid stuff like hit people in the back of the head for fun and get drunk and start fights.

From what I can tell only low IQ whites hate east Asians (sadly many whites seem to have low IQ's like around 80 something, This is also the level that most criminals occur at).
I have known a few smart white people and they don't dislike Asians, But rather seem to be able to relate to them more.


Yes. I also hate the way the "yellow fever" thing is presented in regards to white men seeing Asian women. I mean, I don't mind interracial couples. I have nothing against white males and Asian women dating. But I hate how it has to degrade my race in the process. I hate how more racism is then directed towards Asian males and Asian males are further attacked with being "non-date" material. Asian males are therefore made to seem not worthy of dating any females at all, even their own. It is the ultimate insult. Many Asian women in the west are complicit in this too, these are the most hypergamous pieces of shit trash around. They will openly insult Asian men and heritage to the white crowd in a hope of being accepted by the white America. This, is obviously self-internalized racism.

I don't know why American Asian men just sit back in the USA and let this fly over their heads. Honestly, I'm thinking, what on Earth do they do? Do they just stick their heads in the sand and hope it will go away? It seems to me like they live in denial, and/or resignation. That is what really annoys me, they do nothing. They don't move abroad, they don't try and change things for themselves or try and change society. They just content themselves with their jobs and whatever. They are just so passive it is unreal. The real fear from my view as a Chinese citizen is that they will die out in the USA and it will be like selectively breeding out the traces of Asian genes in American society. It is just heading towards an entire generation of these men who will grow old alone and ultimately die alone without any family.


it's called survival of the fittest, although I don't agree with racism of any kind but hell, Asian males are so f***ing passive in America it's disgusting, I guess that's the downside or disadvantage of having a very high I.Q, you become like a fuckin robot. Having a high I.Q is good, but it needs to be balanced with a little bit of swag or charisma or whatever you wanna call it because women are over grown children who are more likely to respond to an exciting guy than a mathematical genius or a guy who can write in fastest computer program in C++ etc. A high I.Q man might have been valuable 60 years ago before the elites used hollywood to turn everything upside down but today, he's useless. My neighbor is an Asian guy from china, 28 years old,doctor, 6'4, muscular and makes 400,000 dollars a year but girls never give him the time of day despite the fact that he own a 600,000 dollar home, drives a range rover and has good social skills, he doesn't look nerdy at all and he came to the US when he was only 3 years old and went to Princeton


I agree, Nicho! Asian men are the most passive pieces-of-shit around; they'll just stand there and take racist abuse from White boys or racist Blacks, and don't fight back. It's a different story with me--I don't take that shit from anyone, let alone some a*hole yelling racist slurs at me.

As for our women, sigh...what exactly can Asian men do? Asian women are the most hypergamous and self-hating females in the world; if it means hating on their race, in order to 'move-up' on the social ladder, they will do it. On the other hand, I, myself, have 'called-out' the behavior of Asian females, numerous times, to their faces, and have 'stood-up' for Asian females whenever I see my sisters being sexually-harassed by some punk-ass non-Asian, who is weirdly obsessed with Asian females, for some reason.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby S_Parc » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:04 am

Renatus wrote:
nicho12 wrote:it's called survival of the fittest, although I don't agree with racism of any kind but hell, Asian males are so f***ing passive in America it's disgusting, I guess that's the downside or disadvantage of having a very high I.Q, you become like a fuckin robot. Having a high I.Q is good, but it needs to be balanced with a little bit of swag or charisma or whatever you wanna call it because women are over grown children who are more likely to respond to an exciting guy than a mathematical genius or a guy who can write in fastest computer program in C++ etc. A high I.Q man might have been valuable 60 years ago before the elites used hollywood to turn everything upside down but today, he's useless. My neighbor is an Asian guy from china, 28 years old,doctor, 6'4, muscular and makes 400,000 dollars a year but girls never give him the time of day despite the fact that he own a 600,000 dollar home, drives a range rover and has good social skills, he doesn't look nerdy at all and he came to the US when he was
only 3 years old and went to Princeton



How can it be survival of the fittest when it is blatant racism? This guy is obviously good enough to have a girl interested in him but they don't give him the time of the day. It shows that systemically something is very wrong with American society's treatment of Asian males. If survival of the fittest means oppression and racist slander at every opportunity towards Asian males then is America really as free as it claims it is?


That was a part of my point, though in a less direct way.

The idea that American women, basically a bunch of corroded personalities, having opinions like ... only white male investment bankers or black basketball players are worth dating, is in itself, a sign that these women aren't even worth knowing, nevermind dating.

And then, when that investment banker on a white horse never arrives, they settle for a beta white (or latin) workhorse and spend the rest of their lives, putting this guy down.

You see, what happens here is that because the Asian male is originally relegated as a nerdy engineer, physician, or what-have-you, that demeaning stereotype in itself, puts him in the *beta* category as oppose to sales executive, investment banker, hedge fund trader, movie star, etc.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:08 am

I agree with Zionosis and Chanta: Asian men should look for brides back in Asia, Latin America or Eastern Europe; don't pick an Anglo women or you'll get burned!

In Asia, Asian American and other 'Westernized' Asian men do very well there, and are prized as being a 'good-catch' for women. So, my brothers, go abroad! It's different, trust me!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: American hatred of Asian men - view from British Chinese

Postby Yohan » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:17 am

Renatus wrote:This is not just from American women (Americanized women of various races) but from the men too obviously. It is that whenever an Asian man is seen as being attractive they always pull out the words "But he is Asian". I have seen it a lot on Twitter and from my friends in the USA.


Well, it is not everywhere like that, it is true that some English speaking countries, UK, USA, South Africa and a few others do have racist problems, but this is not like that in the entire world. - Racism supported by government was a former British colony thing.

Here in Tokyo you will notice a significant number of Japanese men with wives from Central Europe in the German speaking community.

Some Asians can be racist too against white men, for example Vietnamese men are often mentioned in this context.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Postby Zionosis » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:27 am

zboy1 wrote:I agree with Zionosis and Chanta: Asian men should look for brides back in Asia, Latin America or Eastern Europe; don't pick an Anglo women or you'll get burned!

In Asia, Asian American and other 'Westernized' Asian men do very well there, and are prized as being a 'good-catch' for women. So, my brothers, go abroad! It's different, trust me!


That p***y behavior you were talking about seems mostly within Asian men that live in countries where they are viewed as pussies like in the USA where even the media portrays them as such.

I notice that back in Asian countries foreigners can't go there and just bully people because the Asian people don't tolerate it. If some white man or black man was going around bullying people in North Korea or mainland china I think you would find the man dead somewhere. They don't put up with shit there.
Similar for Japan, The people are nice and friendly. But you have to respect them because they won't tolerate bad behavior there either.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby sea_dragon » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:38 am

I think Asian men should go back to Asian countries at least once in their lifetime.

My parents have arranged matchmaking for me back in China. So preferably she should be from the same culture, speaking the same heritage language and having a similar phenotype as I do while also being very cute, adorable and pretty to look at.

I'm not into most Asian-American women because most have origins from southern Chinese provinces like Guangdong or Fujian (I'm from more up north), or are ugly looking cause of the degenerate American influence. I know there are some who can be pretty, but they are not my type. I find some Koreans, some Japanese and some Chinese from northern/eastern China to be more attractive than southern Chinese and southeast Asians on average.

Asian-American men are shooting themselves in the foot by chasing after American Anglo bitches.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 5:17 am

Re: American hatred of Asian men - view from British Chinese

Postby ?????? » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:40 am

Renatus wrote:This is not just from American women (Americanized women of various races) but from the men too obviously. It is that whenever an Asian man is seen as being attractive they always pull out the words "But he is Asian". I have seen it a lot on Twitter and from my friends in the USA. There was an attractive Asian filmstar that some American girls were talking about on Twitter, about how he was attractive, "But eww, he is Asian". He may be tall, wealthy, good looking, ripped etc... "but he is Asian". That is what I find depressing... this Nazi like obsession with feeling racially superior.

In very few places in the world is there such accepted and blatant racism against a group of men. Which is why I don't understand why my American Asian brothers stay in the USA and take this contempt which American society obviously has for them. It is not paradise abroad, but, as a minority male you get judged more on your individual merits than just your race. An attractive man is an attractive man, an unattractive man is an unattractive man... that is the way it should be. But, in America, it seems not.

Another important point, the reason imo that American Asian women sell out and go for white men (statistics don't lie, seeing these couples around everywhere on US streets does not lie) is because of this relentless racism against Asian men in the media and society. It is sad that these women avoid Asian men because they are afraid of racism by others. They secretly hope that by going for whites they will be accepted into white society and acquire white privileges. However, they will never be truly accepted as whites by whites. It is a victory for racism.



Its a shame that Asians are treated badly in the US, no argument here. Most of the asians I have met have treated me well and I a have nothing bad to say about them. Still they shouldn't let these manginas and beta orbiters get them down. When those same white (Or other feminist supporting bootlicking men.)men are thrown into the meat grinder that is the divorce court, those asian men will realize that they were granted a gift when they were not a blip on American (Western) women's radar. A new chance to find something better abroad. I don't remember which poster said it, but I agree with him when he said not being noticed by women here in the US is not the worst thing that can happen to men here.
Last edited by ?????? on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
??????
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:29 am

Postby Zionosis » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:41 am

If I was a better than average Asian man born in the USA I would try to get a wife from my original home country. That is if I knew the language and wasn't totally westernized and only knew English. That would be a bummer.

I would even leave the USA and live in my home country. Whether that be Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Good parts of Mainland China.

Only one thing that might be a problem. In the USA Asians can get jobs and other stuff easier I would assume because they are on average smarter than the main population. If moving back to their home country I would assume things are a bit more competitive as far as intelligence and education and those things.


As the guy above me said also. It's probably for the best in the long run that American women aren't into Asian men in general, It's not exactly something that is good to have considering all the problems American women cause for the men they do get with.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Renatus » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:49 am

Zionosis wrote:
Renatus wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
Renatus wrote:
Zionosis wrote:I am from Australia. There are certain parts here where Asian people get racial insults thrown at them also.
But generally in cities like Sydney the Chinese all live in one large area and look out for each other so it would only happen if the Chinese people left the area and went where it was mostly white in which they usually don't do.

But I was in Sydney in a mostly white area and a group of white people were yelling gook and other insults to a small group of Chinese people walking on the other side of the street.
That's why sometimes I don't like to be associated with being white because many act like idiots.

I have been to Chinatown many times in Sydney and it's even safer there for a sensible white man like myself than to be surrounded by other whites that do stupid stuff like hit people in the back of the head for fun and get drunk and start fights.

From what I can tell only low IQ whites hate east Asians (sadly many whites seem to have low IQ's like around 80 something, This is also the level that most criminals occur at).
I have known a few smart white people and they don't dislike Asians, But rather seem to be able to relate to them more.


Yes. I also hate the way the "yellow fever" thing is presented in regards to white men seeing Asian women. I mean, I don't mind interracial couples. I have nothing against white males and Asian women dating. But I hate how it has to degrade my race in the process. I hate how more racism is then directed towards Asian males and Asian males are further attacked with being "non-date" material. Asian males are therefore made to seem not worthy of dating any females at all, even their own. It is the ultimate insult. Many Asian women in the west are complicit in this too, these are the most hypergamous pieces of shit trash around. They will openly insult Asian men and heritage to the white crowd in a hope of being accepted by the white America. This, is obviously self-internalized racism.

I don't know why American Asian men just sit back in the USA and let this fly over their heads. Honestly, I'm thinking, what on Earth do they do? Do they just stick their heads in the sand and hope it will go away? It seems to me like they live in denial, and/or resignation. That is what really annoys me, they do nothing. They don't move abroad, they don't try and change things for themselves or try and change society. They just content themselves with their jobs and whatever. They are just so passive it is unreal. The real fear from my view as a Chinese citizen is that they will die out in the USA and it will be like selectively breeding out the traces of Asian genes in American society. It is just heading towards an entire generation of these men who will grow old alone and ultimately die alone without any family.


it's called survival of the fittest, although I don't agree with racism of any kind but hell, Asian males are so f***ing passive in America it's disgusting, I guess that's the downside or disadvantage of having a very high I.Q, you become like a fuckin robot. Having a high I.Q is good, but it needs to be balanced with a little bit of swag or charisma or whatever you wanna call it because women are over grown children who are more likely to respond to an exciting guy than a mathematical genius or a guy who can write in fastest computer program in C++ etc. A high I.Q man might have been valuable 60 years ago before the elites used hollywood to turn everything upside down but today, he's useless. My neighbor is an Asian guy from china, 28 years old,doctor, 6'4, muscular and makes 400,000 dollars a year but girls never give him the time of day despite the fact that he own a 600,000 dollar home, drives a range rover and has good social skills, he doesn't look nerdy at all and he came to the US when he was
only 3 years old and went to Princeton



How can it be survival of the fittest when it is blatant racism? This guy is obviously good enough to have a girl interested in him but they don't give him the time of the day. It shows that systemically something is very wrong with American society's treatment of Asian males. If survival of the fittest means oppression and racist slander at every opportunity towards Asian males then is America really as free as it claims it is?


Well there is nothing to be done. If you are a superior Asian man the better decision would be to breed with an Asian woman or at least go to Europe and breed with a white woman from there. Europe is less anti-Asian than the USA. And Europeans are smarter people anyway than Americans. European countries have lower crime and higher IQ's and lower rates of overweight people and longer life expectancies than the USA.
So of course Asians are going to fit in more in Europe than a country like the USA.


I have no idea how Russia views Asians though. Most Russians have a lot of Asian mixture in themselves and are allied with North Korea, Mongolia and China. They share a border with China, Mongolia.



I am fine in the UK, I just find it shocking that my people from across the pond suffer so much bullshit in the USA. Yeah, sure you get occassional racist slurs by drunken idiots. But it is nowhere near the depth of systemic racism that American society seems to have against Asian men (and other races).
Renatus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Re: American hatred of Asian men - view from British Chinese

Postby Renatus » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:01 am

Yohan wrote:
Renatus wrote:This is not just from American women (Americanized women of various races) but from the men too obviously. It is that whenever an Asian man is seen as being attractive they always pull out the words "But he is Asian". I have seen it a lot on Twitter and from my friends in the USA.


Well, it is not everywhere like that, it is true that some English speaking countries, UK, USA, South Africa and a few others do have racist problems, but this is not like that in the entire world. - Racism supported by government was a former British colony thing.

Here in Tokyo you will notice a significant number of Japanese men with wives from Central Europe in the German speaking community.

Some Asians can be racist too against white men, for example Vietnamese men are often mentioned in this context.


I was born and bred in the UK and I love my country. The people also truly make an effort and look to merit, not race. Yeah, if you look like a stereotype you WILL get ignored and rejected. But, if you are an objectively attractive male you will get girls of all races into you. However, like the USA, if you are on the wrong side of average, you will find it tough here. The race issue in the UK is nowhere near as bad as the USA sounds though. In the UK, I have white friends who go out to bars and nightclubs and wing me. There is way less of the "us" and "them" vibe you get in the USA where it is like each race is it's own nationality and the Asian man gets hated for 'stealing our women' while the racists of the white men feel like they can date any race they want (hypocrisy). In the UK, if you are culturally British it is way easier to befriend and date people there.
Renatus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests