Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


American hatred of Asian men - view from British Chinese.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby RickyRetardo » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:32 pm

This problem also affects South Asian males. We are seen as unclean, uncouth, and of extremely low social status.

I feel that there should be more solidarity between South Asian Americans and East Asian Americans (and all people of Asian descent born or living in the Anglosphere) We have a lot in common, such Buddhist influence and some cultural similarities, some distant genetic ties (most South Asians are a mix of Dravidians, East Asians, and Caucasians), and the fact that we are treated like crap in this society.

Also, if you ever talk about the fact that Asian males are poorly-viewed in the USA, everyone gets so angry. They say that you are worthless and blaming all your problems on race. But how are you supposed to feel, when you grow up with people telling you to go back to China (even if none of your family is even Chinese), making slanted eyes at you, and people treating you as if you are not even a human being? :? It is hurtful to be seen as so undesirable and to be stereotyped so severely. Who is surprised that it causes some resentment?
Let's get together and feel alright.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:47 am







Postby celery2010 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:19 am

sea_dragon wrote:I think Asian men should go back to Asian countries at least once in their lifetime.

My parents have arranged matchmaking for me back in China. So preferably she should be from the same culture, speaking the same heritage language and having a similar phenotype as I do while also being very cute, adorable and pretty to look at.

I'm not into most Asian-American women because most have origins from southern Chinese provinces like Guangdong or Fujian (I'm from more up north), or are ugly looking cause of the degenerate American influence. I know there are some who can be pretty, but they are not my type. I find some Koreans, some Japanese and some Chinese from northern/eastern China to be more attractive than southern Chinese and southeast Asians on average.

Asian-American men are shooting themselves in the foot by chasing after American Anglo bitches.


Yes most overseas Chinese are from the South/ Southeast. But the most attractive women come from the other parts of China.

In fact the classic "chinese girl" look from Central China (like "Chun Li") you can't or rarely find amongst overseas Chinese.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Re: American hatred of Asian men - view from British Chinese

Postby celery2010 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:26 am

Renatus wrote:This is not just from American women (Americanized women of various races) but from the men too obviously. It is that whenever an Asian man is seen as being attractive they always pull out the words "But he is Asian". I have seen it a lot on Twitter and from my friends in the USA. There was an attractive Asian filmstar that some American girls were talking about on Twitter, about how he was attractive, "But eww, he is Asian". He may be tall, wealthy, good looking, ripped etc... "but he is Asian". That is what I find depressing... this Nazi like obsession with feeling racially superior.

In very few places in the world is there such accepted and blatant racism against a group of men. Which is why I don't understand why my American Asian brothers stay in the USA and take this contempt which American society obviously has for them. It is not paradise abroad, but, as a minority male you get judged more on your individual merits than just your race. An attractive man is an attractive man, an unattractive man is an unattractive man... that is the way it should be. But, in America, it seems not.

Another important point, the reason imo that American Asian women sell out and go for white men (statistics don't lie, seeing these couples around everywhere on US streets does not lie) is because of this relentless racism against Asian men in the media and society. It is sad that these women avoid Asian men because they are afraid of racism by others. They secretly hope that by going for whites they will be accepted into white society and acquire white privileges. However, they will never be truly accepted as whites by whites. It is a victory for racism.


I don't think that it is impossible in America. If you are objectively a good looking guy, you will do OK in America as well, but you would need to look, because as stated before this some level of bias. But it has improved greatly over the last 10-15 years, especially in more coastal areas.

However, yes it is much better in Europe, the Middle East, South America, etc and also a big improvement in the NE US as well (more similar to Europe).

But many Australians/Kiwis to me seem to be the worst-- I think there are resentment issues that they are surrounded by and economically depend on Asia.

What has been stated previously is true-- you need to be pretty good looking and completely westernized. If you are fobby/stereotypical or average/ugly, then it can be difficult in America, whereas average looking guys might be able to be ok abroad or only in more intellectual or geeky circle in America.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby Flatland » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Renatus wrote:
Zionosis wrote:I have noticed one thing about the USA and many white countries also. They get the best looking white men in Hollywood but they get pretty sub-par Asian men that gives the impression that Asian men are all avearge and attractive ones don't exist.


Imagine right, a good looking Asian male in the USA who is thrown racist abuse daily and rejected by various races of women because he is Asian. Can you see how weird that sounds in the 21st century? It really does dehumanize the individual and puts him in a box. I don't see this as being any discrimination that is different from that which was dished out to blacks in the 60's. Ok, maybe Asians getting lynched is not happening... but it really is not as far off as you think if you consider that Asians regularly get randomly verbally attacked at the least on the streets.


This might not happen in Australia but Asians in the US do get randomly lynched on the streets. Just look up the Philadelphia incident for example.
Flatland
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Postby Bao3niang » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:36 pm

I am originally from Chongqing in the Southwest but my family's ancestry is from Hubei and Anhui which are in central and eastern China, respectively. I don't look like an overseas Asian compared to many of the ones I've seen. And I've also noticed many Chinese-Canadian / Chinese-American females (the ones born and raised in the West) have darker, more tan skin. Why is that?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Postby rootlesscosmopolitan » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:23 am

one major reason that asian guys are bottom tier in terms of SMV in america is because of the jewish owned media who insist on social engineering through hollywood. Have you seen the movie "The Wolverine" (2013)? Well yeah, you can blame crap like that for asian men's shitty reputation. Are there other factors besides the media explanation? Surely, but hollywood is one of the major factors.
rootlesscosmopolitan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:50 am

Postby Renatus » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:17 am

rootlesscosmopolitan wrote:one major reason that asian guys are bottom tier in terms of SMV in america is because of the jewish owned media who insist on social engineering through hollywood. Have you seen the movie "The Wolverine" (2013)? Well yeah, you can blame crap like that for asian men's shitty reputation. Are there other factors besides the media explanation? Surely, but hollywood is one of the major factors.


Yeah, these days I see more and more of the old school "demonization" coming back now that the Far East is gaining prominence in geopolitics. That we are the bad guys lol. Since the Chinese can no longer be seen as weak, every attempt is made to make them look like vicious men who destroy the environment, no human rights , oppressive etc. It is typical of Zionists in America tbh, these techniques were used by Nazi Germany to smear the Jews in the 1930's, now these Zionists have effectively become the new Nazis ironically and try to f**k every minority over in the USA. See their behaviours in Gaza for example, also. Their rationale for it is based on fear. If they lose influence in their own backyard (i.e. Jewish owned America), then fighting the up and coming geopolitical war with China becomes much more difficult. There is paranoia to this obviously, but I just think they would rather not take their chances.

I mean, Asian women in America are stupid enough to believe that rubbish too, along with all the rest of American women. As I said, I don't see Asian American women as really Asian. They have white souls, white hearts. And to me, they are nothing more than whores if they betray their own race.
Renatus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Postby Renatus » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Renatus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Postby rootlesscosmopolitan » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:42 pm

Renatus wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flaTtAu2dgg

Great video.


this video is useless because it blames the "white man". The "white man" isn't to blame, but the jewish controlled media is. Sorry but IMO this dudes a tool and a dumbass, typical confused asian/minority lefty.

Also this dude tries too hard to cop black speaking points and mannerisms. I don't really think he has any independent thought, thus that's why he copies the black style so much.

*The "gold man/gold people"? Seriously? This is getting ridiculous. Who the f**k cares if we're called yellow or not. Assuming that asian americans are disenfranchised, what does attempting to change the language like this accomplish? Absolutely nothing. Trying to empower a group through semantics is the domain of those who lack actual options/ability to accomplish things.

Nothing again you renatus btw, I'm just ranting here.
Last edited by rootlesscosmopolitan on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rootlesscosmopolitan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:50 am

Postby rootlesscosmopolitan » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:50 pm

Renatus wrote:
rootlesscosmopolitan wrote:one major reason that asian guys are bottom tier in terms of SMV in america is because of the jewish owned media who insist on social engineering through hollywood. Have you seen the movie "The Wolverine" (2013)? Well yeah, you can blame crap like that for asian men's shitty reputation. Are there other factors besides the media explanation? Surely, but hollywood is one of the major factors.


Yeah, these days I see more and more of the old school "demonization" coming back now that the Far East is gaining prominence in geopolitics. That we are the bad guys lol. Since the Chinese can no longer be seen as weak, every attempt is made to make them look like vicious men who destroy the environment, no human rights , oppressive etc. It is typical of Zionists in America tbh, these techniques were used by Nazi Germany to smear the Jews in the 1930's, now these Zionists have effectively become the new Nazis ironically and try to f**k every minority over in the USA. See their behaviours in Gaza for example, also. Their rationale for it is based on fear. If they lose influence in their own backyard (i.e. Jewish owned America), then fighting the up and coming geopolitical war with China becomes much more difficult. There is paranoia to this obviously, but I just think they would rather not take their chances.

I mean, Asian women in America are stupid enough to believe that rubbish too, along with all the rest of American women. As I said, I don't see Asian American women as really Asian. They have white souls, white hearts. And to me, they are nothing more than whores if they betray their own race.


good post but I disagree with you when you say that asian american women are pretty much white. I mean yeah, they try their darndest to act white or whatever, but really on the inside I think a large number of them suffer from deep identity issues, thus they double down on acting white to compensate. In other words, their white actingness is just a front.
rootlesscosmopolitan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:50 am

Postby takayama » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:36 am

(Sorry, my English is bad.)
I was honestly surprised to hear for the first time that Asian men in US had a very hard time getting girls of any race....:(
I am a third-generation Japanese-Brazilian (half Lebanese/German but looks 100% Japanese) but I have had no trouble dating with non-Japanese Brazilian women.
In Brazil we can see a lot of Japanese-Brazilian guys dating typical Brazilian girls.
This is why most mixed Japanese in Brazil have Japanese surmanes! They started to mixing in the second generation and now most to them are 1/4 Japanese or at lest 1/2 Japanese.
Right now I can say that in the next generation we will be fully integrated in the Brazilian society and not will be like a forever foregn like Asians in USA.
So I think here is the opposite of USA. Go to Brazil if you are interested in white chicks. They are much prettier than fat women in USA. :lol:
takayama
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:05 am

Postby zboy1 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:20 pm

takayama wrote:(Sorry, my English is bad.)
I was honestly surprised to hear for the first time that Asian men in US had a very hard time getting girls of any race....:(
I am a third-generation Japanese-Brazilian (half Lebanese/German but looks 100% Japanese) but I have had no trouble dating with non-Japanese Brazilian women.
In Brazil we can see a lot of Japanese-Brazilian guys dating typical Brazilian girls.
This is why most mixed Japanese in Brazil have Japanese surmanes! They started to mixing in the second generation and now most to them are 1/4 Japanese or at lest 1/2 Japanese.
Right now I can say that in the next generation we will be fully integrated in the Brazilian society and not will be like a forever foregn like Asians in USA.
So I think here is the opposite of USA. Go to Brazil if you are interested in white chicks. They are much prettier than fat women in USA. :lol:


Good post, Takayama!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby WindowLicker » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:08 pm

takayama wrote:(Sorry, my English is bad.)Go to Brazil if you are interested in white chicks. They are much prettier than fat women in USA. :lol:


Brazilian women are loud, disgusting wh0res full of STDs and silicon "bumbum" injections. Also, there's no such thing as a Brazilian white chick; they're all mixed, although some continue to pose as whites.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Postby Repatriate » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:33 am

The idea that asians are actually disliked in the U.S. is the first "red pill" line of thought I ever had. I didn't have that many problems with women but it was obvious that the U.S. media had a hard on in making asian men look as bad as possible. A lot of the liberal portrayals just didn't make any sense and were deeply hypocritical.

If more asians just came to this simple realization they would be better off for sure. Asian men have decent economic status in the U.S. so it's easy to take that income and use it to better their life elsewhere or at least plan for it.

It's not a total wash though. There are highly successful asian men who go pretty far in society but they have their own particular ambition. For the average asian man America is a very toxic place though.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests