Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Poll: Should PaloAltoGuy/BlackKnight Be Banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Poll: Should PaloAltoGuy/BlackKnight Be Banned?

Yes, ban him! He's an obvious troll and poser.
59%
No, he's entertaining. Let him stay.
36%
Create a troll board and restrict him there so he doesn't pollute the rest of the forum.
5%

Total votes : 22

Postby droid » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:52 pm

Jester wrote:Let them just die out?
Yeah, well, maybe.
But Jesus, if I was a mod, I would be Hitler.

Absolutely. But as non-mods the best we can do is not discuss with and validate them in all their threads, like Z is doing in this case.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:00 am

I support free speech, so I am against banning trolls. The more successful ones stay around for a while but get bored eventually and leave. Besides, I wouldn't want Winston to ban him anyway. He's free entertainment. I mean, seriously, when was the last time some troll here claimed to be making an absurd amount of money from a website and claiming to be one of TPTB? Cornfed said it best - his purpose in life is to be laughed at. Don't ban him and we can fulfill that purpose.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Zionosis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:46 am

Ghost wrote:I support free speech, so I am against banning trolls. The more successful ones stay around for a while but get bored eventually and leave. Besides, I wouldn't want Winston to ban him anyway. He's free entertainment. I mean, seriously, when was the last time some troll here claimed to be making an absurd amount of money from a website and claiming to be one of TPTB? Cornfed said it best - his purpose in life is to be laughed at. Don't ban him and we can fulfill that purpose.

He is sometimes annoying but sadly he is right about a lot of the things he says.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Paloaltoguy mentioned on Rooshv forum. Apparently they know him too.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-41043-page-3.html
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston! Why haven't you banned "Paloaltoguy"?

Postby Billy » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:11 pm

Rock wrote:
Zionosis wrote:I mean seriously, This forum is becoming nothing like it was meant for.

Now it's become a forum where you come on and oh here is another BS thread by Paloaltoguy where he posts dozens of pictures of random women and claims they are his women. Can't you see this guy is a troll Winston? And easily the biggest troll on this forum.

If you ban him he will probably make another account but if he keeps getting recognized and banned he will give up and go to another site to troll.

I mean there was a poll to ban Cornfed and Paloaltoguy is easily worse.

Just go to the expat forum and put him on Ignore for good measure. Vote with your feet.

where is the expat forum. am i being allowed there? i am landing in bangkok in early november and going to the pi afterwards. so i am officially on my way :)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Billy wrote:
i am landing in bangkok in early november and going to the pi afterwards. so i am officially on my way :)

So you will be spending at least one night in Bangkok, Billy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9cNtrrCP0E
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9cNtrrCP0E[/youtube]
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby komments » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:52 am

I hate to admit it but I actually that song. Kill me now.
Greg Kellogg
komments
Freshman Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:51 am

Winston wrote:Paloaltoguy mentioned on Rooshv forum. Apparently they know him too.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-41043-page-3.html

Lol, of course, as Friedrich Nietzsche said: the powerful natures dominate, it is a necessity, they need not lift one finger. Even if, during their lifetime, they bury themselves in a garden house!
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Billy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:15 am

I am not so keen on Bangkok. Somekind of too overhelming now though maybe I will change my mind.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:20 pm

Attention:

I've been receiving complaints about PaloAltoGuy again, who is now back as "BlackKnight" in case you all didn't know. The complaints say that he is trolling again and insulting others in every post and offering nothing of value again. Is that true? I don't follow his posts so I don't know. However, some of you say he's entertaining as well.

So what do you all think? Should PAG/BlackKnight be banned? Should we do a poll on this? Even if we ran a poll, he would probably create a ton of fake accounts to vote in his favor. lol

Ok let me set up a poll anyway and see what the results will be.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Poll: Should PaloAltoGuy/BlackKnight Be Banned?

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:10 pm

I have changed my mind, let him stay. Clearly there are times he's trolling, in fact more often then not, but often the definition of "trolling" seems to be: "daring to disagree with general consensus in any given community".
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:05 am

Feeling a little butthurt over being called out for your blue pill -ness, Mr. Zeitola?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:15 am

Ghost wrote:Feeling a little butthurt over being called out for your blue pill -ness, Mr. Zeitola?

No, that would just be silly. Let's just wait and see who end up having happier lives, those who are enlightened enough for the Red Pill or those who naively follow the Blue Pill. I think too much red pill bullshit will result in you ending up like the "I'll never love again" thread, which seems rather miserable to me. But what do I know, I'm just a silly brainwashed feminist shill. :lol:

Seriously though, lets not go too far off-topic here: I changed my mind about BlackKnight\PAG. That's all.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:33 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Ghost wrote:Feeling a little butthurt over being called out for your blue pill -ness, Mr. Zeitola?

No, that would just be silly. Let's just wait and see who end up having happier lives, those who are enlightened enough for the Red Pill or those who naively follow the Blue Pill. I think too much red pill bullshit will result in you ending up like the "I'll never love again" thread, which seems rather miserable to me. But what do I know, I'm just a silly brainwashed feminist shill. :lol:

Seriously though, lets not go too far off-topic here: I changed my mind about BlackKnight\PAG. That's all.

Yeah, ignorance is bliss and all that...

Anyway, I've changed my mind about Paggy as well. Sometimes you just need to flush a turd. I'm not opposed to trolls necessarily, but I think they should at least be entertaining. Paggy's shtick got old a long time ago. If he wanted to really discuss anything without feigning discussion in order to hurl insults and braggadocio, it would be fine...but all he does nowadays is insult and brag. And even when he feigns discussion he's just copy-and-pasting from Wikipedia or stealing photos from somewhere. He's even copying-and-pasting his prior posts because he's so empty-headed. I'm in support of free speech - all should be free to express opinions. Insults and bragging are not opinions. Also, a website is property and that means it's really Winston's decision. He's technically under no obligation to keep trolls around, and technically under no obligation to keep anyone around. It would be the equivalent of kicking someone out of your house. It's your property, so you can choose who gets to be there. Furthermore, it's pretty clear by now that he has been doing nothing but trying to derail he forum and prevent activity on here. Methinks it's time to flush this turd.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:52 am

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions