Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are Paloaltoguy and others on this forum right about...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Zionosis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:09 am

It doesn't matter I guess. Maybe I need to just be confident in my own observations and beliefs.
If an Asian woman likes me then that's it. It doesn't matter if people on the internet try to make me second guess it and tell me she see's me like an ape and fantasizes about blacks.

I mean people on the internet have also told me women don't masturbate also but my conclusions is that they must since the sex toy industry would not exist or even be big if women didn't and even some bloody animals like female Bonobo's masturbate.

People on here seemed to believe Paloaltoguy's IQ claim and even believed him when he claimed this woman is half Japanese? And he had sex with her.
Image

So......


Sadly I notice 99% of the most retarded stuff I have ever heard came from people on the internet. I remember the UFC president even saying that when he stopped going on the internet he stopped hearing stupid shit.
And he is right because I remember a period when I didn't use the net for a few weeks and you get in touch with reality more and aren't hearing so much stupid stuff.

Other stupid things I have heard many people claim on the internet that don't seem at all real in real life are.
1. White women really like black women and think they are sexier than white women.
2. Race doesn't exist. Social construct.
3. Asian men really worship and love white women. lol
4. Sex (Male or Female) is socially instilled rather than biologically determined. lol WTF.
5. And now the newest one I have heard, Asian women worship black men and black culture.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm







Re: Is Paloaltoguy and the others on this forum right about

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:55 am

Zionosis wrote:Is Paloaltoguy and the others on this forum right about Asian women really liking black men.
I know most Asian women and in fact any race still mainly date their own but I am talking about the ones that go interracial here.

Do most Asian women that go interracial truly want a black man as the others have said on here, But many are just a bit scared so many settle for a white man.

Is the Asian women liking white men more of a stereotype that white men have built up in their own countries. So if black men and white men go to Korea or Japan the Asian women actually prefer the black men?
This is pretty interesting because I never knew this.

Also if an Asian woman is asked if she likes black men and she says "no". Is it rather that she is saying that to the white man because she doesn't want the white man to feel jealous?

I also never knew the Japanese worship black culture also, That's something interesting.


I was very misguided before until your guys taught me all this.


I remember a movie called "The last Samurai" with Tom Cruise and I can now see the stereotype they are trying to push. Making out that woman would be interested in him when in reality as you guys have pointed out she would more likely be attracted to a black man.


I think Wiki must be lying also. They claim that in the USA only 1.30% of Asian women that marry interracially marry black men. I call BS.
It also claims that 45% of American born Asians marry white men. Is this just more stuff to try to push the stereotype like the Hollywood movies?



Image

Image

As for the wiki stat on marriage = lol

That doesn't take into acct dating/banging.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:57 am

Yohan wrote:
Renatus wrote:The thing is, with white men, they seem like inherent control freaks. I don't know of any other race which are so fixated about the sex lives of other races of men. They seem to think they own all other races of women. It's really weird. Especially Americanized men.


Whenever such an annoying 'control-freak' talk is coming up it is always UK/USA related, and refers mostly to former British colonies, like South Africa, Zimbabwe etc. or to the USA former slave trade.

Especially Americans, when overseas, often try to shame the locals in foreign countries claiming USA is superior, telling them what to do, and what not to do, this might be related to feminism, to Christian religion, their life style, to child-support or even animal rights etc.

You will never see such a behavior with French and Russian people when they are travelling outside their own country.

In the past I had a lot to do with French speaking Africans - and yes, some of them married Japanese women and are still in Japan, they are in IT and trading companies and not in the entertainment industry or sport - and for them (same with me too) this 'race-nonsense-talk' simply said does not exist.

Black people from former French colonies, whenever this topic is coming up are only laughing, their opinion is that it is simply said about the money. If you are rich, you can control the poor - your race does not matter at all.


:oops:
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:03 am

Ghost wrote:I've never once met an Asian female who was interested in black men. I've been in Asia for over a year, so I've met plenty. So, generally, no, Asian women don't want white men.


Says the 70 year old man. You should hang out with Asian females under 50 :roll:
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby Zionosis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:03 am

Here is a direct quote from an article on the net that claims sex isn't biologically determined but a social construct and everyone in the comments agrees with it. The internet is full of retards or something.

"Chromosomes
*sigh*
Do I even need to attack this one? This entire argument is based on the idea that what they taught you about biology in elementary school is completely true without exception. Nothing they taught you in elementary school is completely true without exception.

1) It’s not an immutable XX/XY binary. There’s also XXY, XXX, XYY, X, and so on.
2) When was your last karyotype taken?
3) It doesn’t directly cause any of the traits you can see. XY cis women exist.
4) Chimerism. What sex is a body where some cells are XY and others are XX?"

Somehow that is meant to disprove sex. First off. Number 4 with Chimerism is an organism that has been two zygotes that fused in development which is unusual and is rather like twins that fused into one lifeform. Another example of Chimerism is like is a person gets a transplant like a bone marrow transplant, Then the new blood cells created would be the same as the person the marrow came from, So if it was a woman and a man got her bone marrow then he would have XX chromosome red blood cells.
Again that in no way disproves sex, That is absolutely retarded to come to that conclusion on that information. But most on the net do seem absolutely retarded. So....

Number 3 is a stupid point because whether a male is undeveloped and has rather feminine body like some males that have born and didn't sexually differentiate properly, That still does not change that fact that they have XY chromosomes and have undeveloped testes among other things.

Number 2 is just stupid as your sex Chromosomes never change because your whole makeup is determined by your genes at birth and your 23rd pair of Chromosomes are your sex Chromosomes and no such biology has ever found a person simply gain a new Chromosome from nowhere, It's only passed on though reproduction. This point is the most stupid.

Number 1 is also stupid as XXY and the other combinations occur in people who have an extra Chromosome and have a syndrome and don't look remotely like a normal person and are rare. These Individuals who are XXY are biologically still male though, So it doesn't disprove anything.
There is an extremely rare syndrome in women where XXX exists but it only occurs in certain cells in the body and not all. Again they are genetically female so that doesn't disprove anything either.

This is the kind of shit you have to put up with when you have a brain and browse the internet.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:08 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Ghost wrote:I've never once met an Asian female who was interested in black men. I've been in Asia for over a year, so I've met plenty. So, generally, no, Asian women don't want white men.


Says the 70 year old man. You should hang out with Asian females under 50 :roll:


Jesus Christ, You aren't banned yet. Also Rampage Jackson an idiot MMA fighter being with an Asian woman doesn't prove anything you retard. Also he isn't even with her anymore. lol.
The exception doesn't prove the rule you idiot and the governments stats aren't wrong.
There is even more white men with black women than Asian women with black men. Sorry but the facts must hurt.

For Christ sake Winston. Where the F are you. With idiots like Paloaltoguy on here I am going to just leave this site soon because it's just stupid.


Oh and for Christ sake now I have to read Paloaltoguy probably troll what I just wrote and try to somehow though retarded logic make out "sex is a social construct", Probably by linking some insect that determines sex through different Chromosomes or something. Jesus Christ. This is the kind of idiots I have to put up with.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:24 am

Rampage Jackson also in Japan tried to dry hump some poor Japanese woman and she gets away from him but is clearly uncomfortable.

You are probably so simple in the head you believe she wants it because of her awkward grin trying not to make a deal out of it, It's clear she doesn't want to be near him. I can't expect your type to understand this though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk6JgljRjRo
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:37 am

Zionosis wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
Ghost wrote:I've never once met an Asian female who was interested in black men. I've been in Asia for over a year, so I've met plenty. So, generally, no, Asian women don't want white men.


Says the 70 year old man. You should hang out with Asian females under 50 :roll:


Jesus Christ, You aren't banned yet. Also Rampage Jackson an idiot MMA fighter being with an Asian woman doesn't prove anything you retard. Also he isn't even with her anymore. lol.
The exception doesn't prove the rule you idiot and the governments stats aren't wrong.
There is even more white men with black women than Asian women with black men. Sorry but the facts must hurt.

For Christ sake Winston. Where the F are you. With idiots like Paloaltoguy on here I am going to just leave this site soon because it's just stupid.


Oh and for Christ sake now I have to read Paloaltoguy probably troll what I just wrote and try to somehow though retarded logic make out "sex is a social construct", Probably by linking some insect that determines sex through different Chromosomes or something. Jesus Christ. This is the kind of idiots I have to put up with.


Lol @ governments stats on marriage. What part of that don't you understand retard? That's not counting all the people you've banged. Moreover, black guys prefer women with curves. Very few Asian women pass that test. .
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby Zionosis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:52 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
Ghost wrote:I've never once met an Asian female who was interested in black men. I've been in Asia for over a year, so I've met plenty. So, generally, no, Asian women don't want white men.


Says the 70 year old man. You should hang out with Asian females under 50 :roll:


Jesus Christ, You aren't banned yet. Also Rampage Jackson an idiot MMA fighter being with an Asian woman doesn't prove anything you retard. Also he isn't even with her anymore. lol.
The exception doesn't prove the rule you idiot and the governments stats aren't wrong.
There is even more white men with black women than Asian women with black men. Sorry but the facts must hurt.

For Christ sake Winston. Where the F are you. With idiots like Paloaltoguy on here I am going to just leave this site soon because it's just stupid.


Oh and for Christ sake now I have to read Paloaltoguy probably troll what I just wrote and try to somehow though retarded logic make out "sex is a social construct", Probably by linking some insect that determines sex through different Chromosomes or something. Jesus Christ. This is the kind of idiots I have to put up with.


Lol @ governments stats on marriage. What part of that don't you understand retard? That's not counting all the people you've banged. Moreover, black guys prefer women with curves. Very few Asian women pass that test. .


It's not just marriage stats you pea brain. Even the biggest dating sites have done stats on their interracial groups and they clearly show that Asian women rarely accept the requests from black men. They also show something that a lot of white men might deny, They show that white men in fact commit in more miscegenation than even white women.

And it's not just stats from peoples own opinions about dating. Look around the streets you idiots, How many black men with Asians do you see, I know you won't be honest and claim you see heaps but that's your trollfest mentality to do that.

You can believe all the Asian women are banging blacks and worship black culture, but you have nothing to back that up, Absolutely nothing but the random Asian woman with a black man that you can post.
You are so pathetic it isn't funny.

You refuse to believe even stats on interracial dating and Asian women's own opinions and rather in your own fantasy world believe that Asian women are out there banging black men and into black culture.
Sorry but you are a retard.
In fact if Winston doesn't ban you soon I am leaving this site because it's just annoying with people like you here.
I may as well go read the other stupid sites on the net saying "sex is a social construct" and "everything you knew was wrong" because they are equally as brain rotting and BS as the stuff you spew.


Fine Asian women worship you and hate all white men and they love black culture and their own opinions are lies and they only marry white men for money, That Japanese woman wanted Rampage to rape her. I agree with you, Now can you stop replying to be on here your retarded piece of feces.
Let me guess also, Japan worships poo colored skin also? You are a joke and know absolutely.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:08 am

I am sick of the trolling/retardation on here. I don't need to be coming on here reading BS that is akin to 1+1=9. This site used to be reasonably good a while ago but it's BS now as there are too many trolls/retards on here.

The fact that Winston doesn't even seem to come on and address anything is more annoying. Well whatever Winston, I am leaving now, Maybe I will find some major trolls and Afrocentrist idiots on the net and send them this way because they would fit in perfectly.

With people like Cornfed who claim women have the reasoning of dogs and Paloaltoguy who claims countless retarded things, the top of this site should be changed from "Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth" to "Warning: This forum operates on the principles of trolling"
That is an accurate representation of this site.

There aren't too many members on this site and half of them are bloody trolls or retards. Why would Winston ban them though? As he gets money for Ad views on the site. That is why Winston won't ban total idiots on here because it doesn't matter to him, The more people the better.
Only problem with that Winston is that too many trolls and retards make legit members like me leave.
Last edited by Zionosis on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:18 am

Lol, dating sites are for losers and rejects you backwards ape. 200 guys for every girl? aha, yeah, no thanks. The black guys banging Asian women just go out and pick them up on the street or from their social circle. In my case, I would just walk around campus. "Oh hey, you're in my class".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookup_culture

:lol:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby Zionosis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:27 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:Lol, dating sites are for losers and rejects you backwards ape. 200 guys for every girl? aha, yeah, no thanks. The black guys banging Asian women just go out and pick them up on the street, clubs or social circle. In my case, I would just walk around campus. "Oh hey, you're in my class".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookup_culture

:lol:


I am afraid you are right bro, Hookup Culture also means that Asian women that proclaim to not like black men still have sex with them and think they are sexy. That is true.

I am sorry for disagreeing with you also.
This woman as you said is half Japanese, I believe you. After all you had sex with her and she would have told you this so who am I to say she isn't.
Image

I admit that Asian women only date white men because of money and other things like being culturally acceptable. In reality most have sex with black men behind closed doors. There is just no statistic to prove it because no one can do statistics of that sort.

I am a white man myself and am starting to wish I was black. I have a large penis but still I am not black which is the attraction. The dark jungle fever.

Us white men may not be the most sexually attractive to any woman. But women do see us as financially stable and marry us. Though maybe you will laugh at that because that isn't exactly something epic to win at. You black men win at the best thing which is going around having sex with women and being the most desired race by all races.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:45 am

I think you have a point also Paloaltoguy, The lower occurrence of black men with Asian women actually does seem to be the fact that black men mostly seem to rather go after white women instead. It's seems only a real small amount of black men like Asian woman. That probably is the key here.
Asian women could worship black men in which they actually probably do, But if black men aren't interested and want white women then nothing can be done.

White men on the other hand when going interracial usually want Asian women so Asian women that want to go interracial struggle to get black men but have a whole horde of white men wanting them so they just accept the white man even though he is a cheap substitute.


On the other hand when white women go interracial it's nearly always black men that they want and when black men go interracial most of them want white women. So it's kind of a perfect match because both want each other.

Paloaltoguy, I am curious. You clearly like white women and Asian women and have had sex with many of them. Are you into black women also.
I mean even me as a white man admits some black women are attractive but of course barely any black women are interested in us white men. But anyway here is one I think looks good.

Image

Image
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:55 am

One thing you have to admit though Paloaltoguy.

While it's true that most Asian women as you have pointed out would rather have sex with black men and that is true.

You have to admit that out of the Asian women that go interracial, There is a minority of them that only like white men and don't like black men. They are a minority but they do exist.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby OutWest » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:13 am

Zionosis wrote:One thing you have to admit though Paloaltoguy.

While it's true that most Asian women as you have pointed out would rather have sex with black men and that is true.

You have to admit that out of the Asian women that go interracial, There is a minority of them that only like white men and don't like black men. They are a minority but they do exist.


I wonder if that IQ of 180 can detect scorn and parody? Winston is doing a very poor job of moderating and the idiotic trolls seem to be running the place. You combine this boy with Anatol...Winston should be ashamed of himself for having such idiots soil his brand.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 6 guests