Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are Paloaltoguy and others on this forum right about...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby OutWest » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:04 am

Ghost wrote:
OutWest wrote:
zboy1 wrote:OutWest: Blame whiny Rock and Ghost for complaining about any form of moderation on HA. That's why the site is going to hell...


Quite right. It's not just about ignoring people- when the buffoons rich a high level,
any intelligent posting becomes impossible without harassment by an onslaught of idiots,
which makes it all futile. Thoughtful individuals really need to find another forum-this one is toast.


So no one has yet answered my question: why can't people just use the ignore button? Then you can have your discussions just fine without impinging free speech.

And there are still too many people that can't even accurately tell a troll from a non-troll. Having an extreme or controversial opinion does not make someone a troll. Funny thing is, a lot of us would be banned from mainstream forums for having controversial/extreme views. And yet you guys aren't seeing the hypocrisy.

This forum really will be finished - if it succumbs to PC, banning "offensive" posters, and turns into something mainstream.


There are just a few real trolls as you mentioned. But it is not just about the ignore button-
a few trolls and any meaningful thread is reduced to crap.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2056
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA







Postby steezyy » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:22 am

Deleted
Last edited by steezyy on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steezyy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:29 am

Postby droid » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:55 am

Outwest wrote:There are just a few real trolls as you mentioned. But it is not just about the ignore button-
a few trolls and any meaningful thread is reduced to crap.


I'm all for information free-flow. However, another aspect is that perhaps some potentially valuable newcomers might not even sign up in the first place, after seeing all the garbage.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby Ghost » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Then if people can't use common sense, I think we will just end up with a PC board or one where discussion cease taking place because it becomes nothing more than high-fiving and agreeing with each other.

Dissenting opinions are not trolling.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby WindowLicker » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:20 pm

I rather enjoy heckling the trolls. Does anybody remember that old carnival-game, "Drown the Clown"?
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Postby droid » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:22 am

Ghost wrote:Then if people can't use common sense, I think we will just end up with a PC board or one where discussion cease taking place because it becomes nothing more than high-fiving and agreeing with each other.
Dissenting opinions are not trolling.
Damn right. But where do you draw the line? is ch*ld p*rn posting Ok? Unrelated/illogical paragraphs? cursing?
If there's absolutely no line, sensitive (yet informative/valuable) lurkers might not chip in to report their experiences. We've already lost Kai and adventurer, for what? paloaltofraud?

I would call for these two as the main criteria for this 'line':

-Thread-relevance, which by definition takes care of personal attacks, visual pollution etc.
-Some basic logic in paragraphs. Repeated engagement in logical fallacies degrade the forum and misinform.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby Zionosis » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:22 am

Yohan wrote:
Zionosis wrote:If you were truly Japanese then understanding what this means would be no problem for you.
http://s21.postimg.org/js2i2celj/sdgsdg.jpg


暗殺者 = あんさつしゃ

ansatsusha (pronunciation)

assassinator (in English)
Meuchelmörder (in German)

Anything else I shall translate for you?


Took you a while. Lol, Your answer looks like you put it thought a translator and copy pasted. Fail. Because the actual meaning in English is not assasinator but rather Assassin. Also the ö clearly shows you copy and pasted it. You fail big time.
Unless you expect me to believe you know all the special character combinations on the keyboard and typed ALT+0246, instead of a copy and paste. Again wouldn't be surprised if you claim that. lol

I am in fact talking to a real woman in Japan on my skype who knows basic English and she even said this herself about 暗殺者meaning Assassin not Assassinator. Unless you claim you are more Japanese than even the Japanese people (Which I wouldn't be surprised).
You used a translator, I am not an idiot.


I will truly believe you if you tell me what is being said here. But I know you wont.
http://picosong.com/curQ

The idiots on here believing you is not strange or proves anything you say is legit. After all most of them believed Paloaltoguy's retarded claims and many still do seem to believe him even though I pointed out how illogical the things he said are.

I see in another thread you claim you know Chinese, Malay, German, French also. English is obvious because I know what you really are. And the Japanese claim also. So that's 6 languages. You are more of a troll than Paloaltoguy easily. You paste back answers from translators. Fail.

Your 6 language claim and only evidence is copy and pasted translations from the internet is actually more stupid than Paloaltoguy's claim of and IQ of 180.
The people on this site really do believe some retarded things alright.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:23 am

chanta76 wrote:Zionosis just makes himself sound stupid on his post . It's like he is in his own world.


You are the idiot that got severely butthurt when I corrected you about the east Asian sex industry when you claimed the Americans brought "prostitution" to the east. Why are you still so butthurt. You obviously don't like being corrected.
Then you claimed "Oh well the Americans opened the doors then" I also corrected you on that BS claim also.
You need to accept being wrong instead of holding onto butthurt for so long.

Facts are facts, You can argue against them forever but they won't change.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby OutWest » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:48 am

Zionosis wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Zionosis wrote:If you were truly Japanese then understanding what this means would be no problem for you.
http://s21.postimg.org/js2i2celj/sdgsdg.jpg


暗殺者 = あんさつしゃ

ansatsusha (pronunciation)

assassinator (in English)
Meuchelmörder (in German)

Anything else I shall translate for you?


Took you a while. Lol, Your answer looks like you put it thought a translator and copy pasted. Fail. Because the actual meaning in English is not assasinator but rather Assassin. Also the ö clearly shows you copy and pasted it. You fail big time.
Unless you expect me to believe you know all the special character combinations on the keyboard and typed ALT+0246, instead of a copy and paste. Again wouldn't be surprised if you claim that. lol

I am in fact talking to a real woman in Japan on my skype who knows basic English and she even said this herself about 暗殺者meaning Assassin not Assassinator. Unless you claim you are more Japanese than even the Japanese people (Which I wouldn't be surprised).
You used a translator, I am not an idiot.


I will truly believe you if you tell me what is being said here. But I know you wont.
http://picosong.com/curQ

The idiots on here believing you is not strange or proves anything you say is legit. After all most of them believed Paloaltoguy's retarded claims and many still do seem to believe him even though I pointed out how illogical the things he said are.

I see in another thread you claim you know Chinese, Malay, German, French also. English is obvious because I know what you really are. And the Japanese claim also. So that's 6 languages. You are more of a troll than Paloaltoguy easily. You paste back answers from translators. Fail.

Your 6 language claim and only evidence is copy and pasted translations from the internet is actually more stupid than Paloaltoguy's claim of and IQ of 180.
The people on this site really do believe some retarded things alright.



Maybe you want to reconsider calling Yohan an imposter. I have knowledge of his life in Japan
as well as other places in Asia. You are setting yourself up to look foolish. His English is a bit awkward,
and he can be very opinionated.

You see...he is very clever. He bought a house in Japan, married a Japanese woman, has daughters with her who now live in Japan with their Japanese husbands, staged fake weddings in Hawaii
showing his extended Japanese family...he did all this, spending a lifetime and hundreds of thousands of dollars, just to fake us all out here on HA.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2056
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Zionosis » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:50 am

Yohan, Tell me what is said in the audio you fail.
Also I already know you aren't Japanese because no Japanese would mistranslate that Kanji.
I am speaking to a real Japanese woman on skype, Your fraudulence is obvious. Nice work with the online translator though. Next time remove the German ö so it isn't so obvious you have copy and pasted it from a translator you tool. Jesus.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Yohan » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:49 pm

OutWest wrote:Maybe you want to reconsider calling Yohan an imposter. I have knowledge of his life in Japan
as well as other places in Asia. You are setting yourself up to look foolish. His English is a bit awkward,
and he can be very opinionated.

You see...he is very clever. He bought a house in Japan, married a Japanese woman, has daughters with her who now live in Japan with their Japanese husbands, staged fake weddings in Hawaii showing his extended Japanese family...he did all this, spending a lifetime and hundreds of thousands of dollars, just to fake us all out here on HA.


I have no idea who you are, OutWest - but you must know something about me, maybe from another forum.
Yes, it is true, I am living most time in Tokyo. My younger daughter married in Dec. 2003 in Hawaii.

What else do you know about me? Just asking...

About Zionosis, I put him on my IgnoreList after I replied to him last time.
I am not interested in nonsense conversation - pure timewaste.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Postby Zionosis » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Yohan wrote:
OutWest wrote:Maybe you want to reconsider calling Yohan an imposter. I have knowledge of his life in Japan
as well as other places in Asia. You are setting yourself up to look foolish. His English is a bit awkward,
and he can be very opinionated.

You see...he is very clever. He bought a house in Japan, married a Japanese woman, has daughters with her who now live in Japan with their Japanese husbands, staged fake weddings in Hawaii showing his extended Japanese family...he did all this, spending a lifetime and hundreds of thousands of dollars, just to fake us all out here on HA.


I have no idea who you are, OutWest - but you must know something about me, maybe from another forum.
Yes, it is true, I am living most time in Tokyo. My younger daughter married in Dec. 2003 in Hawaii.

What else do you know about me? Just asking...

About Zionosis, I put him on my IgnoreList after I replied to him last time.
I am not interested in nonsense conversation - pure timewaste.



Hahaha, Fail. I knew you wouldn't pass a real test you fraudulent Wapanese weirdo. As for (some gullible) people believing your BS on here, That again as I said doesn't prove anything except that they are idiots, Half of them even believed Paloaltoguy's BS which is flat out insane (180 IQ's).

Also you can see his post which you didn't ignore and he is quoting me, So you can see my post also idiot, So don't pretend you can't. Fail.

Also "OutWest" lol fail. Sorry reality doesn't work like that. You can defend your little internet friend but that doesn't make anything he said true, He can't even answer a simple audio test! He can't speak Japanese and it's blatantly obvious!
His English isn't weird either. He types with perfect English you idiot.

I wonder if OutWest is just an alternate account of the person that is Yohan. To come on and claim that Yohan doesn't need to answer any test and that Yohan's claims are all legit and has a Japanese wife and Kids and lives in Japan and knows Japanese and knows him.

Then Yohan conveniently comes on after and says "You know a lot about me". Wow, bit sad.

You really expect me to believe that? Oh in that case I know Paloaltoguy in real life and he is legit and everything he said is true also. lol

You can't even answer an audio test so there is no way you are Fluent in Japanese let alone even know basic Japanese. You can't be a citizen of Japan, Sorry because being Fluent in Japanese is a requirement.

Whether OutWest is your other account or is a separate troll it makes no difference really. You can't answer a simple test so you are a fake.
It's funny exposing idiots like you and Paloaltoguy, Your were easier to expose that him though.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

money

Postby OutWest » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:09 pm

Zionosis wrote:
Yohan wrote:
OutWest wrote:Maybe you want to reconsider calling Yohan an imposter. I have knowledge of his life in Japan
as well as other places in Asia. You are setting yourself up to look foolish. His English is a bit awkward,
and he can be very opinionated.

You see...he is very clever. He bought a house in Japan, married a Japanese woman, has daughters with her who now live in Japan with their Japanese husbands, staged fake weddings in Hawaii showing his extended Japanese family...he did all this, spending a lifetime and hundreds of thousands of dollars, just to fake us all out here on HA.


I have no idea who you are, OutWest - but you must know something about me, maybe from another forum.
Yes, it is true, I am living most time in Tokyo. My younger daughter married in Dec. 2003 in Hawaii.

What else do you know about me? Just asking...

About Zionosis, I put him on my IgnoreList after I replied to him last time.
I am not interested in nonsense conversation - pure timewaste.



Hahaha, Fail. I knew you wouldn't pass a real test you fraudulent Wapanese weirdo. As for (some gullible) people believing your BS on here, That again as I said doesn't prove anything except that they are idiots, Half of them even believed Paloaltoguy's BS which is flat out insane (180 IQ's).

Also you can see his post which you didn't ignore and he is quoting me, So you can see my post also idiot, So don't pretend you can't. Fail.

Also "OutWest" lol fail. Sorry reality doesn't work like that. You can defend your little internet friend but that doesn't make anything he said true, He can't even answer a simple audio test! He can't speak Japanese and it's blatantly obvious!
His English isn't weird either. He types with perfect English you idiot.

I wonder if OutWest is just an alternate account of the person that is Yohan. To come on and claim that Yohan doesn't need to answer any test and that Yohan's claims are all legit and has a Japanese wife and Kids and lives in Japan and knows Japanese and knows him.

Then Yohan conveniently comes on after and says "You know a lot about me". Wow, bit sad.

You really expect me to believe that? Oh in that case I know Paloaltoguy in real life and he is legit and everything he said is true also. lol

You can't even answer an audio test so there is no way you are Fluent in Japanese let alone even know basic Japanese. You can't be a citizen of Japan, Sorry because being Fluent in Japanese is a requirement.

Whether OutWest is your other account or is a separate troll it makes no difference really. You can't answer a simple test so you are a fake.
It's funny exposing idiots like you and Paloaltoguy, Your were easier to expose that him though.



Perhaps you would put your money where your mouth is. If Yohan provides irrefutable evidence of his life in Japan, you will donate $500 to the Philippines based school for the deaf @ IDEA Philippines.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2056
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: money

Postby Zionosis » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:29 pm

OutWest wrote:
Zionosis wrote:
Yohan wrote:
OutWest wrote:Maybe you want to reconsider calling Yohan an imposter. I have knowledge of his life in Japan
as well as other places in Asia. You are setting yourself up to look foolish. His English is a bit awkward,
and he can be very opinionated.

You see...he is very clever. He bought a house in Japan, married a Japanese woman, has daughters with her who now live in Japan with their Japanese husbands, staged fake weddings in Hawaii showing his extended Japanese family...he did all this, spending a lifetime and hundreds of thousands of dollars, just to fake us all out here on HA.


I have no idea who you are, OutWest - but you must know something about me, maybe from another forum.
Yes, it is true, I am living most time in Tokyo. My younger daughter married in Dec. 2003 in Hawaii.

What else do you know about me? Just asking...

About Zionosis, I put him on my IgnoreList after I replied to him last time.
I am not interested in nonsense conversation - pure timewaste.



Hahaha, Fail. I knew you wouldn't pass a real test you fraudulent Wapanese weirdo. As for (some gullible) people believing your BS on here, That again as I said doesn't prove anything except that they are idiots, Half of them even believed Paloaltoguy's BS which is flat out insane (180 IQ's).

Also you can see his post which you didn't ignore and he is quoting me, So you can see my post also idiot, So don't pretend you can't. Fail.

Also "OutWest" lol fail. Sorry reality doesn't work like that. You can defend your little internet friend but that doesn't make anything he said true, He can't even answer a simple audio test! He can't speak Japanese and it's blatantly obvious!
His English isn't weird either. He types with perfect English you idiot.

I wonder if OutWest is just an alternate account of the person that is Yohan. To come on and claim that Yohan doesn't need to answer any test and that Yohan's claims are all legit and has a Japanese wife and Kids and lives in Japan and knows Japanese and knows him.

Then Yohan conveniently comes on after and says "You know a lot about me". Wow, bit sad.

You really expect me to believe that? Oh in that case I know Paloaltoguy in real life and he is legit and everything he said is true also. lol

You can't even answer an audio test so there is no way you are Fluent in Japanese let alone even know basic Japanese. You can't be a citizen of Japan, Sorry because being Fluent in Japanese is a requirement.

Whether OutWest is your other account or is a separate troll it makes no difference really. You can't answer a simple test so you are a fake.
It's funny exposing idiots like you and Paloaltoguy, Your were easier to expose that him though.



Perhaps you would put your money where your mouth is. If Yohan provides irrefutable evidence of his life in Japan, you will donate $500 to the Philippines based school for the deaf @ IDEA Philippines.


Don't get so butthurt. Times up, He/You came on and couldn't answer it and rather just replied with a whole bunch of desperate butthurt to try to change the subject. You are pathetic.

Also I said times up because he came on and couldn't answer it (clearly can't understand Japanese). I don't care if after ages he comes on and has found a way to find out what is being said in it. That doesn't count for obvious reasons. lol. Though he might not even get that far. lol.

I am done with the idiot. Come across many other pretenders online like him and Paloaltoguy.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Zionosis » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:39 pm

You two fools or possibly 1 with 2 accounts are on my ignore list now anyway.
I know you would keep with your facile arguments just like Paloaltoguy does.
You couldn't answer the easy audio so I am not interested in your pathetic butthurt arguments.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jeremy and 7 guests