Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Regarding ptp in Europe vs the USA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Regarding ptp in Europe vs the USA

Postby Renatus » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:00 am

P4P use is very much a more accepted lifestlye in Europe, as the laws suggest. It is also not nearly as seen as drug user prostitutes etc, there are many students and young professionals struggling on starting salaries becoming 'escorts'. In the UK, where I live, it is illegal to run a brothel but it is not illegal to pay for sex with someone indoors. In Germany, there are legalized brothels and strip clubs etc, same as Belgium, the Netherlands and various other countries.

Now, for my own experiences. I am a 23 year old Law graduate in the UK. I also happen to be a British Born Chinese. I have had white and Asian gf's in the past, but, I was working a lot in my degree. It was at a UK university equivalent to an Ivy League. So, a lot of work, a lot of hours. I try to imagine, if I was born and grew up in the USA, how much lower my quality of life would have been without p4p. You know, wanting sex after seeing females in short summer clothing everywhere and not having the time to go out and socialise with anyone other than flatmates and coursemates... to get sex basically. These young guys at MIT, Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Princeton etc etc ... I realise they must be plagued by mental illnesses. It is not human to work like a robot for crazy hours for weeks on end, with little rest and no sex. I realise how lucky I am to have been able to pay for sex, for a professional service where I don't really get judged by friends I tell. In fact, I owe a lot of my success in my degree to this, it kept me mentally healthy and fully productive. These guys at these top US Ivy Leagues must be brilliant, but you do know that an unhappy/mentally ill workforce is not the most efficient workforce.

Another thing, it also gives all of the power to women and to the dating game which of course the US media can manipulate/rig. Men have no choice but to play a rigged dating game, otherwise no sex. Women are presented as the prize but in the end these guys find that American women, within the American culture and legal framework... are a poisoned chalice. The problem is not race of these women... the problem is that they are Americanized. From reading this forum, I don't see how an ethnic minority woman and a white woman are any different in attitudes. Any truly "Americanized" women is hypergamous and is racist towards her own in favour of white men. In a sick way, this ensures that the ugly/average of the white men can always get laid provided they are not extremely socially retarded. Whilst even the great/good looking men of ethnic minority men (namely Asians, south Asians, middle Easterners, others considered "non American" and outsiders) that most women would not deserve get actively discriminated against. The whole system is rigged and poisoned, it really attempts to just totally control your sex life. It caters just to white men and some black men, and all women who are persuaded to obey the white man.

In the regard of sex / p4p, we may have smaller universities in terms of size and funding than the USA, but I would say that male students such as these are much happier in an European setting in terms of the sex.
Renatus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm







Postby Zionosis » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:14 am

Te be honest. It isn't exactly a sanctuary for us white men either.
I am just one example for you. I have never been able to get a white woman and I know many other white guys who haven't been able to get white women interested.
I will send you a pic of myself. I don't consider myself bad looking but I haven't been able to get a woman of my own race.
And to be honest Asian women don't worship me. In fact when I have been to Chinatown they all seem to ignore me and be more interested in their own men.

If Winston banned Paloaltoguy I would post my pic right here and it would be safe to do so. I will just send it to you instead.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Renatus » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:33 am

Zionosis wrote:Te be honest. It isn't exactly a sanctuary for us white men either.
I am just one example for you. I have never been able to get a white woman and I know many other white guys who haven't been able to get white women interested.
I will send you a pic of myself. I don't consider myself bad looking but I haven't been able to get a woman of my own race.
And to be honest Asian women don't worship me. In fact when I have been to Chinatown they all seem to ignore me and be more interested in their own men.

If Winston banned Paloaltoguy I would post my pic right here and it would be safe to do so. I will just send it to you instead.


Thank you for the PM and sharing your experiences. It sounds brutal tbh, you don't really deserve to be ignored by your own women like that. Neither do other Americans apart from the select few white and blacks really. It's all really dystopian.
Renatus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Postby Zionosis » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:45 am

Renatus wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Te be honest. It isn't exactly a sanctuary for us white men either.
I am just one example for you. I have never been able to get a white woman and I know many other white guys who haven't been able to get white women interested.
I will send you a pic of myself. I don't consider myself bad looking but I haven't been able to get a woman of my own race.
And to be honest Asian women don't worship me. In fact when I have been to Chinatown they all seem to ignore me and be more interested in their own men.

If Winston banned Paloaltoguy I would post my pic right here and it would be safe to do so. I will just send it to you instead.


Thank you for the PM and sharing your experiences. It sounds brutal tbh, you don't really deserve to be ignored by your own women like that. Neither do other Americans apart from the select few white and blacks really. It's all really dystopian.


Thanks, But I am used to my own women ignoring me so while it used to bother me years ago, It doesn't bother me anymore. Because I realize how pointless it is to worry about it because it changes nothing and if anything it's letting them negatively affect my mindset.

I guess in a way it's evolution. Funny how my ancestors of men took me right to this point. Clearly they were successful at getting a woman and continuing the family. Seems pretty bleak for me though.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Postby Renatus » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:06 pm

Zionosis wrote:
Renatus wrote:
Zionosis wrote:Te be honest. It isn't exactly a sanctuary for us white men either.
I am just one example for you. I have never been able to get a white woman and I know many other white guys who haven't been able to get white women interested.
I will send you a pic of myself. I don't consider myself bad looking but I haven't been able to get a woman of my own race.
And to be honest Asian women don't worship me. In fact when I have been to Chinatown they all seem to ignore me and be more interested in their own men.

If Winston banned Paloaltoguy I would post my pic right here and it would be safe to do so. I will just send it to you instead.


Thank you for the PM and sharing your experiences. It sounds brutal tbh, you don't really deserve to be ignored by your own women like that. Neither do other Americans apart from the select few white and blacks really. It's all really dystopian.


Thanks, But I am used to my own women ignoring me so while it used to bother me years ago, It doesn't bother me anymore. Because I realize how pointless it is to worry about it because it changes nothing and if anything it's letting them negatively affect my mindset.

I guess in a way it's evolution. Funny how my ancestors of men took me right to this point. Clearly they were successful at getting a woman and continuing the family. Seems pretty bleak for me though.



You see though, this is the messed up thing. Neither of us are bad looking men at all, in fact we're good looking and have similarly good physiques. But, the standard is so ridiculous that we get nothing, not even scraps in Americanized societies. I really don't think it is down to our individual looks, it is more a social construct that is playing against us.
Renatus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:37 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests