The expat forum is stupid..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

The expat forum is stupid..

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Here is how we use to deal with trolls and increase user engagement on my old website.

People behave much better when they are not anonymous. This is why Facebook beat MySpace. Moreover, you can evaluate information on say a travel report, etc much better with a picture of the person. I mean really, would you take health advice from a fatass?

:wink:
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

It's true that people behave better when they are not anonymous. But aren't you anonymous here and removed your pic and threatened Winston to remove anything that links to your sites and information.

Also as far as taking health advice from a fat ass. Well it depends on what they are saying, Facts are still facts no matter who says them.
If a female doctor told me about how precisely the male reproductive system works and I didn't know, I wouldn't not believe her just because she has a female reproductive system.

Facts are facts no matter who says them. Einstein could play with you and tell you 9+9 is 10. Doesn't make it true just because it's Einstein.

It really doesn't matter who is saying it, As long as it's true. The person could be ugly or short or fat or smart or even stupid. The main important thing is what is said not the person saying it.

But Paloaltoguy, I can tell you are a reasonably smart person. That is true.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand your point. Why is the expat forum stupid? Just because you're not on it?

The reason the expat forum isn't more active is because people here are addicted to drama and conflict, rather than substance, which is not good. This is why drama threads get more posts than substantive threads.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne