Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should everyone be banned?

Yes. This will finally take care of HA's problems.
33%
No. What's wrong with free speech? Why can't we just ignore or laugh at trolls?
67%
Nazis.
No votes

Total votes: 6

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » August 4th, 2014, 10:55 am

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Should everyone be banned?

Post by Zionosis » August 4th, 2014, 11:02 am

Ghost wrote:It seems we're having troll trouble and everyone is accusing everyone else of being a troll. So why don't we just ban everyone? This way there will be no trolling, no free speech, and no activity on the forum. Therefore no one will ever be offended again.

Who gives a damn. Get offended, Then get over it. Why does it matter. Also Winston earns money off this site he isn't going to ban everyone. That is never going to happen.

Also to be honest I think there are only maybe 2 legit trolls on here, Other people just believe things that annoy people.

A cool forum feature to totally annoy people less would be if when you add someone to your block/ignore list, That their threads don't even show up when you view the forum. At the moment it's just the posts that don't show up.
If their posts+threads don't show up when you have them on your block/ignore list then you literally won't come in contact with their stuff and forget they exist at all.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » August 4th, 2014, 4:09 pm

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 » August 4th, 2014, 4:29 pm

Hmmm... can Winston ban himself? :D

Ghost wrote:Anatol is clearly a troll.

Just call him Anatroll.

Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang » August 4th, 2014, 9:42 pm

I'd say ban all the people not seriously interested in dating and marriage. HA needs to be purified of these lower level scums. Well, I'd say ban all the PUAs / players.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » August 5th, 2014, 12:22 am

Bao3niang wrote:I'd say ban all the people not seriously interested in dating and marriage. HA needs to be purified of these lower level scums. Well, I'd say ban all the PUAs / players.

Well, that would have the effect of taking Winston himself out of the picture.

The
Junior Poster

Post by The » August 5th, 2014, 3:03 am

I do agree actually on banning Winston...

Cornfed needs to be banned as he is a troll...

So is MrMan, DanielleNuguent,MrDarcy and Tsar...

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » August 5th, 2014, 4:52 am

Why is everyone beating around the bush here? We all know that the first step towards cleaning up this site, as towards cleaning up any neighborhood, would be to find a way of getting rid of the blacks.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 5th, 2014, 6:25 am

That's a stupid suggestion. That's like solving the world's problems by nuking the planet.

What we need is law and order here. Stronger moderation perhaps. There's a reason why government is necessary and anarchy or mob rule doesn't work.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Return to “General Discussions”