Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should everyone be banned?

Yes. This will finally take care of HA's problems.
33%
No. What's wrong with free speech? Why can't we just ignore or laugh at trolls?
67%
Nazis.
No votes

Total votes : 6

Postby Ghost » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:55 am

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should everyone be banned?

Postby Zionosis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:02 am

Ghost wrote:It seems we're having troll trouble and everyone is accusing everyone else of being a troll. So why don't we just ban everyone? This way there will be no trolling, no free speech, and no activity on the forum. Therefore no one will ever be offended again.

Who gives a damn. Get offended, Then get over it. Why does it matter. Also Winston earns money off this site he isn't going to ban everyone. That is never going to happen.

Also to be honest I think there are only maybe 2 legit trolls on here, Other people just believe things that annoy people.

A cool forum feature to totally annoy people less would be if when you add someone to your block/ignore list, That their threads don't even show up when you view the forum. At the moment it's just the posts that don't show up.
If their posts+threads don't show up when you have them on your block/ignore list then you literally won't come in contact with their stuff and forget they exist at all.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby manly5000 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:29 pm

Hmmm... can Winston ban himself? :D

Ghost wrote:Anatol is clearly a troll.

Just call him Anatroll.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Postby Bao3niang » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:42 pm

I'd say ban all the people not seriously interested in dating and marriage. HA needs to be purified of these lower level scums. Well, I'd say ban all the PUAs / players.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:22 pm

Bao3niang wrote:I'd say ban all the people not seriously interested in dating and marriage. HA needs to be purified of these lower level scums. Well, I'd say ban all the PUAs / players.

Well, that would have the effect of taking Winston himself out of the picture.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:03 am

I do agree actually on banning Winston...

Cornfed needs to be banned as he is a troll...

So is MrMan, DanielleNuguent,MrDarcy and Tsar...
The
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:52 am

Why is everyone beating around the bush here? We all know that the first step towards cleaning up this site, as towards cleaning up any neighborhood, would be to find a way of getting rid of the blacks.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:25 am

That's a stupid suggestion. That's like solving the world's problems by nuking the planet.

What we need is law and order here. Stronger moderation perhaps. There's a reason why government is necessary and anarchy or mob rule doesn't work.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions