Marriage, Cohabitating, Kids

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:If a woman does not hold marriage in high regard, then why would she be committed to the idea of staying with a man for life?
Why would she anyway?
Good ethics, morals, even social expectations, and the fear of God.
:lol: If females? You mangina fantisists crack me up.
That's really mature, resorting to name calling when you don't have a leg to stand on.
It worked in generations gone by in our culture and still works in many cultures today.
They behave when they are punished for misbehaving.[/quote]

The US legal system doesn't usually punish women who leave their husbands for no good reason. They get rewarded. Still, 62% to 50% of married couples stay together, depending on who you read. There are women who stay with their husbands. If they left their husbands, how would they be punished? If they were divorced, the husbands wouldn't take them over their knees and spank them, unless they wanted to go to jail. There is no legal punishment, yet a large portion of women do stay.

So there are factors both in choosing a wife and keeping the marriage going that can lead to a woman staying. It's not all about punishment.g
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Johnny1975 wrote:Here's a thought. What if a man married another man (straight, and dedicated bachelor), kept it to himself, and then if he splits up with the woman and she tries to take half his stuff, he says wait, I'm already married, would that work?
A lot of people these days don't realize that if they are called a homosexual that they are being insulted and (in some cases) slandered anymore. You'll be labeled as gay with legal evidence registered with the government to prove it.

And if the fellow you legally marry insists on consummating the marriage against your will, the burden of proof to say that you said 'no' will be on you. He if someone managed to get you drunk and he snuck in the room, then you may have to convince the prosecutor and the court that it was a rape, and expose your whole asset-protection plan.

And what kind of woman would want you if you were gay? I suppose you could hide it, but otherwise you'd be swimming in a really small pond.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

MrMan wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Here's a thought. What if a man married another man (straight, and dedicated bachelor), kept it to himself, and then if he splits up with the woman and she tries to take half his stuff, he says wait, I'm already married, would that work?
A lot of people these days don't realize that if they are called a homosexual that they are being insulted and (in some cases) slandered anymore. You'll be labeled as gay with legal evidence registered with the government to prove it.

And if the fellow you legally marry insists on consummating the marriage against your will, the burden of proof to say that you said 'no' will be on you. He if someone managed to get you drunk and he snuck in the room, then you may have to convince the prosecutor and the court that it was a rape, and expose your whole asset-protection plan.

And what kind of woman would want you if you were gay? I suppose you could hide it, but otherwise you'd be swimming in a really small pond.
Well why don't you and me get married and we'll see how it goes. I'll be real good to you, I swear.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Johnny1975 wrote:Well why don't you and me get married and we'll see how it goes. I'll be real good to you, I swear.
Homey don't play dat.

And I'm already married to a woman.