Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Marriage, Cohabitating, Kids

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:11 am

Here's a thought. What if a man married another man (straight, and dedicated bachelor), kept it to himself, and then if he splits up with the woman and she tries to take half his stuff, he says wait, I'm already married, would that work?
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm







Postby Ghost » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:24 am

One option is to deceive a woman about your intentions. In other words, starting a family, telling her marriage is going to happen. But don't marry her and live with her instead. Will likely be difficult in most countries. And she will resent it. But if it comes to that or failing to procreate...well, only one of those options leads to you being a genetic dead end.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:17 pm

Ghost, why not just be honest. If a woman is ok with not getting married, at least that goes a long way to proving that she's not after anything.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Bao3niang » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:54 pm

I still believe in marriage because it is God's design for man and woman but modern people have a distorted view of marriage.

1. They think a ceremony is necessary

2. The biggest problem is they do not take marriage seriously because they see it as part of their life equation or algorithm, not something that will really determine them as individuals
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Re: Marriage, Cohabitating, Kids

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:I've heard some people say don't get married, don't cohabitate, and don't have kids, in order to not get screwed.

I don't want to get screwed.

But I do want kids, and I do want to cohabitate, sort of. What I mean is either cohabitate or have some kind of living arrangement where we're in close proximity to each other ...

You each own/rent an apartment in the same building, each of you own one half of the same duplex, etc.

Johnny1975 wrote:What I'm most concerned about is having to share assets. What's mine is mine.

Not once you add kids to the equation.

Johnny1975 wrote:The kind of solution that I'm looking for is something that creates a situation where it would be impossible for a court to make me share or give away anything.

Not to rain on your parade but know what is "impossible" today can become very possible down the line with a stroke of the legislative pen -- especially if it means more of your money for govt programs or "in the best interests of the children".
If the taxman can see it, he'll eventually go after it.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqK97av7I3s[/youtube]
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby MrMan » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:00 am

Bao3niang wrote:I still believe in marriage because it is God's design for man and woman but modern people have a distorted view of marriage.

1. They think a ceremony is necessary

2. The biggest problem is they do not take marriage seriously because they see it as part of their life equation or algorithm, not something that will really determine them as individuals



If a woman does not hold marriage in high regard, then why would she be committed to the idea of staying with a man for life? If she isn't committed, she can break up at any time and take the kids (with the help of the courts in this country.)
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Postby Cornfed » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:20 am

I pointed out in another thread that another solution to the problem would be to rely on illicit income and welfare. That way you have discretion over how much money you share with the female and there is nothing for her to steal through the system. Then it wouldn't really matter whether you were married or not, unless perhaps you lived in an "imputed" income state.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Cornfed » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:21 am

MrMan wrote:If a woman does not hold marriage in high regard, then why would she be committed to the idea of staying with a man for life?

Why would she anyway?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:50 am

Cornfed wrote:I pointed out in another thread that another solution to the problem would be to rely on illicit income and welfare. That way you have discretion over how much money you share with the female and there is nothing for her to steal through the system. Then it wouldn't really matter whether you were married or not, unless perhaps you lived in an "imputed" income state.


This is what I'm talking about. I'm not too keen on what you specifically suggest but it's along the lines of the kind of thing I'm looking for.

Is there a way to make your income from a job or an online business...not officially your own income?

Surely there must be some ways to make yourself untouchable, regardless of the laws.

And if there's no way, then is there at least an offer that can be made to the woman? What I mean is an offer she can't refuse. The kind of offer that if she were able to take half my shit, I would be able to effectively get it back. The only thing that comes to mind is a visit from someone advising her that it's in her best interest if she just gives it back, but that's not my style.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby MrMan » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:24 am

Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:If a woman does not hold marriage in high regard, then why would she be committed to the idea of staying with a man for life?

Why would she anyway?


Good ethics, morals, even social expectations, and the fear of God.


It worked in generations gone by in our culture and still works in many cultures today.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Postby Cornfed » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:40 am

MrMan wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:If a woman does not hold marriage in high regard, then why would she be committed to the idea of staying with a man for life?

Why would she anyway?


Good ethics, morals, even social expectations, and the fear of God.

:lol: If females? You mangina fantisists crack me up.

It worked in generations gone by in our culture and still works in many cultures today.

They behave when they are punished for misbehaving.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:25 pm

Can we get back to my thing please.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Ok here's an idea.

If I bequeath my entire estate (land, property, everything I own, savings, investments, business income) to our first born, and then change it as time goes by so that it's split up between them and any subsequent kids, would that make it untouchable?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby The » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:19 am

Johnny1975 wrote:Ok here's an idea.

If I bequeath my entire estate (land, property, everything I own, savings, investments, business income) to our first born, and then change it as time goes by so that it's split up between them and any subsequent kids, would that make it untouchable?


THIS THREAD HAS OFFICIALLY JUMPED THE SHARK...
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Marriage, Cohabitating, Kids

Postby MrMan » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:06 am

Johnny1975 wrote:The kind of solution that I'm looking for is something that creates a situation where it would be impossible for a court to make me share or give away anything.

Any good suggestions?


If you have enough money to justify this, maybe you could do a trust. If you died, you could put your money in a trust that distributes a certain amount every month to the heirs. I don't know why you couldn't create a trust in your own name before you marry or have any community property. You could set it up as a monthly annuity that gives money to you only. I don't know if that would protect you or not. Judges would probably count that as income for child support. I don't know if it would offer you any protection from alimony. If it was premarital, maybe you could have protection from community assets.

It may be safer legally and financially to spend your life in a country that doesn't have a misandric family law system. The Philippines doesn't have divorce. Maybe some of the Arab countries have more male-favoring laws. I don't know. If you can dodge the bullets to live there, it may work out well for you. :) In some of these countries, unless you pair up with a prostitute or really low-class woman, you may not be able to get a woman without marrying her. But you could marry someone younger or not too aggressive and really lay the ground rules that you are in charge first, maintain an alpha frame throughout the marriage. If you are good to her, that might work out.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests