Happier Abroad Debate on Reddit

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Happier Abroad Debate on Reddit

Post by pandabear »

Anyone care to chime in?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The Whole World is talking about Winston Wu!
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Happier Abroad Debate on Reddit

Post by Zionosis »

pandabear wrote:

Anyone care to chime in?
Well most of the people that insult the site and think it's stupid are right in some ways, It's because they come on here and there are many trolls on here like Paloaltoguy, Yohan, Cornfed and Anatol that just make the forum look stupid to the random people that come for a look.

The ones that are insulting Winston himself are not that logical though. That site called Jezebel or whatever is like a feminist site, So it's kind of a given they will bash Winston there. I mean what else do you really expect?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another discussion about HA on Reddit. This time it is a post calling me "the greatest Judas to the Asian race in the 21st Century". Wtf? lol. It also claims that most of the guys here in the forum are "white losers who pretend to be morally righteous". lol. The comments though, are more supportive of our claims.

How do you respond to a post on Reddit? Do they close comments after a certain time period?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

From the comments:
"Look at the member Cornfed ..."

"If Winston is not the murderer in this case, he is at the very least the man who gave the murderer a ride, supplied him with a gun and then drove off, smiling, with his pockets well-filled and a heart free of guilt."
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The_Adventurer wrote:From the comments:
"Look at the member Cornfed ..."

"If Winston is not the murderer in this case, he is at the very least the man who gave the murderer a ride, supplied him with a gun and then drove off, smiling, with his pockets well-filled and a heart free of guilt."
What murderer is he referring to? How is Cornfed linked to a murderer? What's he talking about?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

It goes like this:
"All men, which includes a lot of very f***ed up individuals, virulent racists, people who consider themselves above the Asian races they sleep with. Winston believes in this racial hierarchy, but even worse is the white American men that hold the same believes and go to Asia because Winston described it as such a paradise. There are a lot of very messed up Hapa kids, little disasters waiting to happen as soon as these assholes step off the plane.
The type of white men that should never be the father to a non-white mixed child, are the ones Winston has no problem associating himself with. Look at the member Cornfed who in the past has dated Koreans. Look at his views of non-whites as subhumans. Do you think such a man could father a child by an Asian woman, and have that child turn out even remotely normal?
If Winston is not the murderer in this case, he is at the very least the man who gave the murderer a ride, supplied him with a gun and then drove off, smiling, with his pockets well-filled and a heart free of guilt."
I guess he is referring to mixed kids growing up hateful and kill someone...
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Zionosis wrote: Well most of the people that insult the site and think it's stupid are right in some ways, It's because they come on here and there are many trolls on here like Paloaltoguy, Yohan, Cornfed and Anatol that just make the forum look stupid to the random people that come for a look.

The ones that are insulting Winston himself are not that logical though. That site called Jezebel or whatever is like a feminist site, So it's kind of a given they will bash Winston there. I mean what else do you really expect?
As far as I know Paloaltoguy and Anatol are not around anymore. Banned by Winston forever.

Neither Cornfed nor I myself are trolls, we are real people, posting openly our opinion in the same way as Winston is doing.

Jezebel is a pro-feminist website with radical views and a meeting point for male feminists (it was the favorite place of disgraced Hugo Schwyzer)

-----

About this idiotic guy on reddit, who calls himself 'masculine hapa' - this is indeed a very low-class Asian American or a leftover/forgotten 50/50 Asian/white American male, who lost any connection to his Asian country of origin (likely China or Korea). It seems he hates Winston so much.... don't ask me why.

Maybe Winston knows who he is. I guess anybody who was kicked out of this HA-Forum.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Jesus Christ these self-hating Asian guys are scary as hell. :o
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I posted my reply there on Reddit, but I'm not sure you can see it yet. It might have to be approved first by the moderators.
This is Winston Wu. This post about me contains some inaccurate info and potentially libelous stuff. I request that the false parts be edited out. First, I do not abuse my son. How have I? That's a lie. I don't even see him that much. Second, I do not masturbate in front of my son. I said that when he was an infant, under 1 years old, that his mom and I made love in the same room, which is NORMAL. There is nothing wrong with having sex in the same room as an infant. Lots of couples do that. Infants don't know what's going on at that stage. I don't know how that got misconstrued to mean that I masturbate in front of my son. That's a stupid bald faced pathetic lie. Please remove these inaccurate lies about me.

Also, I don't understand the charge that I'm sending white men to Asia to have half white babies. The Asian women who date white men are a minority, not majority. White men tend to date Asian women who are seeking white men, which are a subset. Yeah some of my fans may be losers, but so what? It's better for them to go to SE Asia or Eastern Europe and have fun and female companionship rather than go crazy on a mass shooting spree like Elliot Rogers did. Lonely depressed men in America need to know that they have options and that the problem is America, not them. America lacks social connection and has the worst social life and dating life in the world. By going abroad, you not only greatly improve your dating and social life, but your self-esteem and mental health as well, because you will FEEL BETTER about yourself once you go to foreign environments that are more friendly, positive, and inclusive, with natural social connection.

Btw, I invite all of you to view these 12 BIG SECRETS that you will NEVER hear about in the US. These are life changing secrets. For free too!
http://www.happierabroad.com/secrets.php

Sincerely,
Winston
Creator of HappierAbroad.com

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Jesus Christ these self-hating Asian guys are scary as hell. :o
I think most of them are half.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Hahah They have a discussion on that Dan Cilley too!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Marcos,

I don't know if I call these guys self hating Asian guys and I think adventurer is correct many of the posters seems to be mixed Asian.

As an Asian guy I kind of understand what they are saying . In many of the white people countries there is blatant racism toward people of color. For example Asian guys have a tough time dating in white people countries because of racism or something. However In Asian countries there is more of this open mindedness at least dating wise . So you have white guys who go to Asia and monger and well sometimes just make a mess .
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Jesus Christ these self-hating Asian guys are scary as hell. :o
Yes, there are some very hateful and violent-ready Asian-American men and women, who are highly racist and dangerous in USA.

They lost any connection to their country of origin in Asia, they were born in USA, speak only English, never been in Asia and feel discriminated in USA.
They are very aggressive against US-white men dating Asian American girls, but also against Asian-American girls who are dating white men.

I think, the majority of them are originally from China or Korea, maybe also from Vietnam.
I never heard about the existence of any Asian-American racist group of Thai, Japanese or Filipino however.

This ugly race-BS is truly an American thing only - it does not exist in Europe.

Around 2000 there was this idiotic Asian-American hate-slogan about 'White men are stealing our women' (Asian women who are living in USA and cannot speak anything else but English...

I still have some hate-emails in my computer-archive. I received them in 2003 when my daughter 50/50 Europe/Japanese married an Asian-American (Japanese origin, but native English speaker) in 2003 after I published some pictures of us in USA on my webpages.

Enjoy to read them:

1 -
I am completely against this inter-racial shit because of the product of inter-racial dating: Halfbreed Asians.

2 -
Amerasian, happas, halfbreeds, or what ever you want to call them make my skin crawl. I absolutely hate seeing these interracial families with their halfbreed kids. I am ashamed to have them as my nieces and nephews.

3 -
I'll make it short and simple so that you can understand. I think that the white guy deserves to be beat up or have a beer bottle thrown at his head and the Asian girl should be sexually assaulted.

4 -
The only way to cancel out the negative that has been created by an Asian girl dating a white man, is to have one or two asian guys sexually assault her simultaneously..

5 -
If only Asian women knew what white men actually thought of them you would see less inter-racial dating.
Our job is to spread the word that white guys are nothing but dogs.

6 -
You are all butt-ugly. I wish you are dead. You are only good if you are dead.

7 -
Your Asian wife and your daughters look like whores..

--------

At that time there were also websites from Asian-Americans making fun out of white men looking for an Asian wife.
The best example is
Kristina Wong - a third generation Chinese American ...
http://kristinawong.com/
http://kristinawong.com/projects/misc/
with her website
http://www.bigbadchinesemama.com/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:Marcos,
I don't know if I call these guys self hating Asian guys and I think adventurer is correct many of the posters seems to be mixed Asian.
I do not think, these are mixed race guys/grrls - they are Asian-Americans, who lost any connection to their country in Asia, the 3rd or 4th generation of former immigrants mostly from China and Korea.

They do not have any higher education, cannot speak any Asian language but only English and are full of hate against people who are into interracial dating white/Asian, regardless their gender. They threaten not only the white man, but also the Asian girl if they see them together.