Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Happier Abroad Debate on Reddit

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Happier Abroad Debate on Reddit

Postby Yohan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:29 am

coffeerox wrote:
Yohan wrote:Yes, there are some very hateful and violent-ready Asian-American men and women, who are highly racist and dangerous in USA.

We're dangerous now? When the hell did this happen?
http://imgur.com/tH3M6Qr


http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_30285124/san-jose-gang-sweep-that-ensnared-cop-part

I need only to check the daily news. Asians in USA are also into criminal activities. It's not always the black or white man.


SAN JOSE -- A crackdown on Vietnamese-American organized crime in San Jose spurred police raids stretching from the Bay Area to the Deep South, yielding nearly two dozen arrests -- including a San Jose police officer -- and a cache of drugs, weapons, gambling machines and one alligator.

They were among the results of a six-month probe spearheaded by the SJPD gang investigations unit targeting a sophisticated gambling, extortion and drug trafficking ring run out of some of the myriad Vietnamese cafes that dot the city
-----

Police announced 23 people have been arrested and booked on charges ranging from extortion, public corruption, narcotic trafficking, assault, illegal gun possession and conspiracy. Two of them were arrested in Anaheim by Orange County sheriff's deputies. Six more suspects remain at large and are being sought on conspiracy, accessory after the fact, narcotics and gambling charges.

Police believe the gang may be linked to at least two homicides.
-----

During an SJPD-led crackdown on Vietnamese organized crime this week, authorities seized the following:

Five handguns
69 gambling machines
Over $200,000 cash
Body armor
Jewelry, cell phones, computers and financial records
4,000 Ecstasy pills
300 Xanax pills
200 Molly pills
Over 600 pounds of marijuana, including 420 pounds that were intercepted in Louisiana en route from San Jose
Several vehicles, including a vehicle with a hidden compartment containing $100,000 cash
Undisclosed amount of illegal steroids
One alligator about four feet long
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2221
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Happier Abroad Debate on Reddit

Postby Winston » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:49 pm

I got banned from that hapa group on Reddit too. I don't know why. I was trying to help them and correct their errors. If any of you guys are still a member of that hapa group, can you post this for me on my behalf? Thanks.

"Dear Hapa Group,
This is Winston Wu. I've been banned for no reason from your group on Reddit, so I cannot reply anymore to your false assumptions and correct your mistakes or educate you. So let me send you all this one letter to clear everything up for you. A lot of you have wrong assumptions about everything. Let me fix them for you.

1. First, I am not telling all white guys to go to Asia. I merely advocate that people who are unhappy or lonely or a misfit in America to try going abroad, because location can and does make all the difference. It doesn't have to be Asia, just wherever they fit in best. It can be Europe or Latin America too. I never said everyone should go to Asia. That's a false claim.

2. My fans and followers are not all white. They are a mix of white, asian and black. We have guys of all races. Many Asian guys are happier abroad too. I suggest you miserable race obsessed Asian or mixed guys go abroad too. Once you do and get out of the toxic America, you won't be so fixated on race anymore. As for me, I never think about race at all. Abroad in saner countries, I can be myself and not think about racial issues at all, which are a waste of time and neverending. Outside of America you also don't struggle with identity issues as much, nor with insecurity. Trust me. See the testimonials on my site and you will see that others corroborate this as well.

3. It is not true that White men in Asia take away Asian women and deprive Asian men. Remember that Asia is not like America. Most Asian women in Asia are not seeking White men. Only a minority subset are. And White guys usually date the Asian women from that subset. So they are not depriving any Asian guys of Asian women. That is only true in America, NOT in Asia. So STOP assuming that America is the same as Asia or the rest of the world. It is NOT fortunately. The rest of the world is not as f***ed up and toxic and insane. Go abroad and you will see. Now, the Philippines may be an exception. It's very possible that most Filipinas in the Philippines are open to dating White males. But not in China or Japan or the rest of Asia. Filipino women tend to be the most open to White guys.

4. Also, there is no shortage of Asian women. That's a US media lie. I spent 7 months in China and saw more women/girls than men/guys, at least in the cities. Come to my site and see my photos of China and you will see. So don't worry about that.

5. If you guys at hapa are mixed race or Eurasian, why do you care if Asian/White couples have mixed children? I don't understand. Why don't you come to my Happier Abroad forum and explain yourself? We are at HappierAbroad.com. Click the forum link.

Anyhow, I hope I've cleared up your mistakes and misconceptions about me. I hate inaccuracy so please don't misrepresent me or the rest of the world outside America. Get out of America. Get a life. Then you will see that all that I say is true. Hope you guys become more enlightened.

Once you leave America, you will not be so miserable or insecure or race obsessed or in a state of identity crisis anymore. I certainly never think about racial issues. Why should I? Overseas I can be myself and am liked for me. Racial issues are neverending, because you can never change your race, so making an issue out of it is insane and will never end. Stop that insanity. Get out of America, it only brings out the worst in you. You will be glad you did. I guarantee it.

Thanks and Best Wishes,
Winston Wu"
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Happier Abroad Debate on Reddit

Postby starchild5 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:00 am

Eric wrote:I honestly don't understand this Asian discrimination that so called happens in the West. I've never seen it. If anything - Asians get a free pass on almost anything, they are usually the butt of harmless benign jokes, whereas other races are in the heat of it flinging mud on eachother. Asians are just kind of there, neutral territory. ...why's that so bad?
It's hardly discrimination. ...being ignored is not discrimination.



It happens to us all. Bwa ha... boo hoo, let me cry because somebody doesn't like me. If I cried out anytime someone discriminated against me a "white guy" I'd fill up an entire bookshelf with complaints. It happens to us all, this is such a stupid thing we are talking about. ..


Well said Eric...These Asian Americans/hapas or whatever are perennial butthurts always complaining in the west about discrimination when they got everything laid down for them to grow in white countries while a white person cannot do it in Asian countries.

I especially hate these Asian American wannabe actors, who complain how Hollywood discriminate and stereotypes them...how many White Actors play main character in Asian Movies...ZERO and NO i don't wanna see Asian's in Hollywood when we have Bollywood and hong kong movies, Why would i waste my money to see Asian centric movies in Hollywood when I have plenty back home.

I want to see White Culture in White countries

Asian Americans are actually Black race in disguise...Always complaining about their freaking "RIGHTS" to white race because they know, they will listen to give in.

These Asian Americans do not represent Asians at all...when they come to Asia, they have more head weight and boss around Asian's with their American accent and "coolness" while been empty of soul and heart
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Happier Abroad Debate on Reddit

Postby starchild5 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:07 am

F**ck Hapa group...Who gives a F about Asian Americans..They don't represent Asian's in Asia which are like 99.999%...

Winston, You cannot please everyone...let them be in a delusion...They already have a HUGE HUGE identity crisis...That's their curse....They will never fit in anywhere....That's bigger curse... :twisted: :twisted:

They should not have created a post on you and then ban you and not give you a chance to speak...WHO DOES THAT? ....This show what level they are...

...How good is their attitude, character while they all talk about taking high moral ground and been sane. They are not worth your time.

Asian Americans are really subtle Blacks in disguise for white race...They are perennial complainers and whiner but subtlety... :lol:

They are replacement slaves for Jews ...because White race is waking upto the con... :D
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Happier Abroad Debate on Reddit

Postby abcdavid01 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:59 pm

starchild5 wrote:They should not have created a post on you and then ban you and not give you a chance to speak...WHO DOES THAT?


Just the one admin, Eurasian Tiger.

He has two websites:

https://halfasian.org/

https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

And his youtube profile:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA

The guy even banned me, and I'm a hapa! It's disgusting that this guy is trying to represent hapas when he'll be so quick to turn his back on them.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Re: Happier Abroad Debate on Reddit

Postby chanta76 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:58 pm

eric,

Asians are consider to be the model minority which makes them consider to be the safe immigrant but how is this bad because other people take Asian for granted. It's like that quiet kid in class you ignore as long as the quiet kid stays quiet and mind his business no problem . Right? The problem arises when that quiet kids wants something for himself. The other kids tell him to shut it or stay quiet it's not your place.

As long as Asian Americans act quiet and dormant other races tolerate them but if Asians starts succeeding or want a piece of the same pie they get shot down. Many Asian Americans see America as their home and want the same piece of the pie but people are inherently selfish. They don't want to share. White people wants to keep it the way it is ..and black people just want it to be white vs black thing and other races are a nonentity.

I can tell you from my personally experience I been attacked because of my race. And Asian American had nothing handed to them. If your Asian Americans and study hard they actually punish the Asian kid. I know this site lacks empathy and everyone has their head up their ass but sometimes you have to look deeper to see everyone has their own issues.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Happier Abroad Debate on Reddit

Postby chanta76 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:13 pm

starchild5 wrote:F**ck Hapa group...Who gives a F about Asian Americans..They don't represent Asian's in Asia which are like 99.999%...

Winston, You cannot please everyone...let them be in a delusion...They already have a HUGE HUGE identity crisis...That's their curse....They will never fit in anywhere....That's bigger curse... :twisted: :twisted:

They should not have created a post on you and then ban you and not give you a chance to speak...WHO DOES THAT? ....This show what level they are...

...How good is their attitude, character while they all talk about taking high moral ground and been sane. They are not worth your time.

Asian Americans are really subtle Blacks in disguise for white race...They are perennial complainers and whiner but subtlety... :lol:

They are replacement slaves for Jews ...because White race is waking upto the con... :D



Starchild correct me if I'm wrong your Indian right? Last I check this is happier abroad site not stromfront.org. For a minute there you sound like one of those far right wing white guys.

Asian Americans are broad term in USA. It's mixture of CHinese, Japanese, India , Bangladeshi etc... Speak to Asian Americans..and yes there is racism . Is it as bad as blacks? I don't think it is but it's different.

What it comes down to is that as any group of people live in USA or move to Europe or even expats that move to Asia. Over time they want to become part of the community and be fairly represented.

You mention about Bollywood or Hong kong films but Holly Wood films are everywhere. YOu mentioned that in India white guys can get girls easy. WHy is that? It's because of combination of hollywood fantasy and the dominate west social economics.

Imagine if it was bollywood and India being the global power instead of some white person country. You wouldn't need to get surgery because most of the girls will worship your brown skin. Now you get it? Unless you suck up to white people.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Happier Abroad Debate on Reddit

Postby chanta76 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:19 pm

abcdavid01,

What's your experience been like? I met some hapas in the past and many of them had American GI fathers with Asian mothers. I hate to say it many of them had deep seated issues with themselves. Mostly the hapa guys. I mean full blooded Asian men are not consider desired in US but imagine growing up in a home where the Asian mother is disappointed that the hapa son looks too Asian and a white father may also look down on them. It can effect your self esteem. On top of America being racist towards Asian men already.

Some people advocate the solution is to move abroad. It's not women issues with hapa guys it's more of a race issues. I mean it's still easy for white guys to go to Asia and get an Asian girl and there are some Asian people in Asia who worship white people but not the other way around with Asian that go to the west. Hapas are angry about this I think. They see this as unequal treatment. I can't blame them.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Happier Abroad Debate on Reddit

Postby starchild5 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:17 am

chanta76 wrote:
starchild5 wrote:F**ck Hapa group...Who gives a F about Asian Americans..They don't represent Asian's in Asia which are like 99.999%...

Winston, You cannot please everyone...let them be in a delusion...They already have a HUGE HUGE identity crisis...That's their curse....They will never fit in anywhere....That's bigger curse... :twisted: :twisted:

They should not have created a post on you and then ban you and not give you a chance to speak...WHO DOES THAT? ....This show what level they are...

...How good is their attitude, character while they all talk about taking high moral ground and been sane. They are not worth your time.

Asian Americans are really subtle Blacks in disguise for white race...They are perennial complainers and whiner but subtlety... :lol:

They are replacement slaves for Jews ...because White race is waking upto the con... :D



Starchild correct me if I'm wrong your Indian right? Last I check this is happier abroad site not stromfront.org. For a minute there you sound like one of those far right wing white guys.

Asian Americans are broad term in USA. It's mixture of CHinese, Japanese, India , Bangladeshi etc... Speak to Asian Americans..and yes there is racism . Is it as bad as blacks? I don't think it is but it's different.

What it comes down to is that as any group of people live in USA or move to Europe or even expats that move to Asia. Over time they want to become part of the community and be fairly represented.

You mention about Bollywood or Hong kong films but Holly Wood films are everywhere. YOu mentioned that in India white guys can get girls easy. WHy is that? It's because of combination of hollywood fantasy and the dominate west social economics.

Imagine if it was bollywood and India being the global power instead of some white person country. You wouldn't need to get surgery because most of the girls will worship your brown skin. Now you get it? Unless you suck up to white people.


I think you misunderstood my post. We cannot have both ways. You can't have your cake and eat it too...

America comes with its own sh*t just like Asia...How could people miss that? Its pure Ignorance.

Why don't white people complain as much as Asians in America when the sh*t in Asia is million times worse for a white guy than Asians in America.

Asians in America have everything compared to rest of the world but still they forget, everything comes with a price.

Mix Asian White kids will have to pay a price somewhere.

I don't have problem with the way Winston, or You and other Asian Americans approach the problem they face in America. I only have problem with happa groups and such...who do not try to "understand" both sides of the problem.

Everyone has a price to pay..Mix Asian Americans too, me living in a third world sh*t hole, Asians living in America. Its how we cope with it and not complain endlessly and showcase oneself as a VICTIM.

I like Winston approach who Made the move to go better place and NOT PLAY THE VICTIM CARD.

Winston aka HA aka all Asians Americans in this forum >>>>>> Smart, Making a Choice, Moving to better place

Happas, Asian Americans wannabe Hollywood celebrities >>>>>>>>> Perennials Playing the VICTIM CARD and SUBTLE RACE CARD

The Mix Race kids are in higher demand, lots of Philippines celebrities, Thai, Korean are mix race...if only they stop complaining and MOVE ...They could be even more popular than been in Hollywood..
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Happier Abroad Debate on Reddit

Postby abcdavid01 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:55 pm

chanta76 wrote:abcdavid01,

What's your experience been like? I met some hapas in the past and many of them had American GI fathers with Asian mothers. I hate to say it many of them had deep seated issues with themselves. Mostly the hapa guys. I mean full blooded Asian men are not consider desired in US but imagine growing up in a home where the Asian mother is disappointed that the hapa son looks too Asian and a white father may also look down on them. It can effect your self esteem. On top of America being racist towards Asian men already.

Some people advocate the solution is to move abroad. It's not women issues with hapa guys it's more of a race issues. I mean it's still easy for white guys to go to Asia and get an Asian girl and there are some Asian people in Asia who worship white people but not the other way around with Asian that go to the west. Hapas are angry about this I think. They see this as unequal treatment. I can't blame them.


Yeah, I totally get that. Happier Abroad and other places really helped me work out my issues. My father wasn't a White supremacist or anything though. He was a self-hating White guy. He married my mother to breed the Whiteness out of himself. A lot of other hapas on that Reddit hate me for it though. They think White people should hate themselves and that I'm some sort of apologist.

I grew up in an all White town and never fit in. I also never fit in with my Asian family, so I was basically outcast by everyone. It was a terribly lonely and depressing childhood. Probably most hapas would be better off in parts of California or Hawaii.

A lot of hapa problems come from there mostly being White male/Asian female couples. It reinforces the idea that Asian men are undesirable - especially when your own parents show that. A lot of Asian-Americans, especially Asian women, try to assimilate by acting White. Or at the least they'll be the whole model minority thing. So then their Asian-looking son comes along and assimilation is a complete failure.

I'm alright with women, but most of my dating history has been with outsiders. My most serious relationship was with a Puerto Rican girl, another was a Polish immigrant, etc. It really made me think that Happier Abroad is right. People say Winston is an "Uncle Chan" encouraging loser White guys to go over to Asia and prey on women. But Happier Abroad helped me a lot, so who's to say?

At least Happier Abroad is somewhat productive, thought not nearly as much as it should be. The hapas on that reddit just want to complaint instead of find solutions.

Basically, my grandfather came to America from China in search of a better life. By my generation our family's standard of living had risen, but it came at a price. It's like my social life was traded away for increased economic opportunity. This choice was made for me, but I don't think it's worth it. My grandfather's American dream dies with me. I'm off to find Happier Abroad. Social opportunity and inclusion means a lot more to me than economics. But my own parents failed to realize that I basically have no future here in America. I'm headed to China in a week.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests