Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Does a Poosy Paradise Exist?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Does a Poosy Paradise Exist?

Postby The » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:34 am

What do yall think and where?
The
Junior Poster

Postby manly5000 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:43 am

What do I think? I think you've been spending too much time over at Roosh.... lol. 8)

Other than that I can't comment. I don't give a phuck about scoring with large numbers of women. I just want that one special girl to spend my life with and start a family.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Postby thatkid1 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:24 am

Brazil especially during the World Cup it was pretty close to that life anyone who was there had a 70-80% chance of getting laid
thatkid1
Freshman Poster

Postby The » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:33 am

Most definatelty Brazil i agree...Im more interested though in SEA....Why do people love SEA sooo much?
The
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:33 am

If there is, it would not be able to stay secret for very long. But why not just stick with p4p? The last thing anyone needs to be doing is traveling the world, ruining women in other countries.

Repeat:

p4p is for sex

normal girls are for relationships/marriage
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does a Poosy Paradise Exist?

Postby Zionosis » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:31 am

The wrote:What do yall think and where?

You really must have no brain activity. You are also the tool that in another thread believes all of bloody Paloaltoguy's claims.
You are very brainless.

This poosy paradise is just as stupid. There is no country you can go to where women will all love you and worship you, Sorry but that's the truth. Use your bloody brain for a second.
If women don't like you where you are then there are certain other countries where you can do a little better but there is no country you can go to where women will worship you unless you look like these men.

The average white man is something like this.

And sadly those might be even better than the average white man in countries like the USA where the rate of overweight men is 74%.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:39 am

thatkid1 wrote:Brazil especially during the World Cup it was pretty close to that life anyone who was there had a 70-80% chance of getting laid

With hookers you mean?

Regular chicks? No way unless you are young(under 30-35 max)/ handsome/good physique/ have alpha body language/ assertive and know some portuguese. Forget about poosy paradise if you are asian and fat, short, old, ugly, bad skin/teeth, creepy....you not gonna clean up anywhere unless you pay for it
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Rayn » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:03 am

I think what most people think of when they imagine a poosy paradise is a place where women will flock over to them and suck their magic rods without any effort done on their behalf.

In which case I would refer to them to lay off the PUA forums and hit the gyms instead.

Yes, going overseas will certainly improve your chances, depending on where you plan to go. But if you think you don't have to work on improving yourself as well then you're certainly beyond delusional.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:21 pm

Ghost wrote:If there is, it would not be able to stay secret for very long. But why not just stick with p4p? The last thing anyone needs to be doing is traveling the world, ruining women in other countries.

Repeat:

p4p is for sex

Thank you :-)
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Array9 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Ghost wrote:If there is, it would not be able to stay secret for very long. But why not just stick with p4p? The last thing anyone needs to be doing is traveling the world, ruining women in other countries.

Repeat:

p4p is for sex

+1 This is one of the most logical post I have seen on HA in a while.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Postby MrMan » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:47 am

For me it was the first two years of marriage before the kids came along.

I hear some Muslim extremists think if they suicide bomb a bus full of kids, they go to paradise, where they will have 70 virgins, who rejuvenate into virgins every night. Does that qualify?

I head a joke where a terrorist woke up after blowing up, George Washington kicked him, Thomas Jefferson kicked him in the face, and a bunch of other aggressive-looking men surrounded, and one of them told him, 'You heard it wrong. It's 70 Virginians.'
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Array9 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Yes but unless you look like Cristiano Ronaldo, fuhgeddaboudit.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Postby The » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:51 am

Array9 wrote:

Oh please...you dont need to look like Renaldo to be in a p***y paradise...But you do need to know how to communicate with women...something that 99.9% of men on HA no nothing about....
The
Junior Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:32 am

The wrote:
Array9 wrote:

Oh please...you dont need to look like Renaldo to be in a p***y paradise...But you do need to know how to communicate with women...something that 99.9% of men on HA no nothing about....

And in which percentile would I fall into, mister-mister? ;p
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions