Does a Poosy Paradise Exist?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Does a Poosy Paradise Exist?

Post by The »

What do yall think and where?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

What do I think? I think you've been spending too much time over at Roosh.... lol. 8)

Other than that I can't comment. I don't give a phuck about scoring with large numbers of women. I just want that one special girl to spend my life with and start a family.
thatkid1
Freshman Poster

Post by thatkid1 »

Brazil especially during the World Cup it was pretty close to that life anyone who was there had a 70-80% chance of getting laid
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Most definatelty Brazil i agree...Im more interested though in SEA....Why do people love SEA sooo much?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Does a Poosy Paradise Exist?

Post by Zionosis »

The wrote:What do yall think and where?

You really must have no brain activity. You are also the tool that in another thread believes all of bloody Paloaltoguy's claims.
You are very brainless.

This poosy paradise is just as stupid. There is no country you can go to where women will all love you and worship you, Sorry but that's the truth. Use your bloody brain for a second.
If women don't like you where you are then there are certain other countries where you can do a little better but there is no country you can go to where women will worship you unless you look like these men.

The average white man is something like this.

And sadly those might be even better than the average white man in countries like the USA where the rate of overweight men is 74%.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

thatkid1 wrote:Brazil especially during the World Cup it was pretty close to that life anyone who was there had a 70-80% chance of getting laid

With hookers you mean?

Regular chicks? No way unless you are young(under 30-35 max)/ handsome/good physique/ have alpha body language/ assertive and know some portuguese. Forget about poosy paradise if you are asian and fat, short, old, ugly, bad skin/teeth, creepy....you not gonna clean up anywhere unless you pay for it
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

I think what most people think of when they imagine a poosy paradise is a place where women will flock over to them and suck their magic rods without any effort done on their behalf.

In which case I would refer to them to lay off the PUA forums and hit the gyms instead.

Yes, going overseas will certainly improve your chances, depending on where you plan to go. But if you think you don't have to work on improving yourself as well then you're certainly beyond delusional.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ghost wrote:If there is, it would not be able to stay secret for very long. But why not just stick with p4p? The last thing anyone needs to be doing is traveling the world, ruining women in other countries.

Repeat:

p4p is for sex

normal girls are for relationships/marriage
Thank you :-)
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Ghost wrote:If there is, it would not be able to stay secret for very long. But why not just stick with p4p? The last thing anyone needs to be doing is traveling the world, ruining women in other countries.

Repeat:

p4p is for sex

normal girls are for relationships/marriage
+1 This is one of the most logical post I have seen on HA in a while.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

For me it was the first two years of marriage before the kids came along.

I hear some Muslim extremists think if they suicide bomb a bus full of kids, they go to paradise, where they will have 70 virgins, who rejuvenate into virgins every night. Does that qualify?

I head a joke where a terrorist woke up after blowing up, George Washington kicked him, Thomas Jefferson kicked him in the face, and a bunch of other aggressive-looking men surrounded, and one of them told him, 'You heard it wrong. It's 70 Virginians.'
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Yes but unless you look like Cristiano Ronaldo, fuhgeddaboudit.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Array9 wrote:
Oh please...you dont need to look like Renaldo to be in a p***y paradise...But you do need to know how to communicate with women...something that 99.9% of men on HA no nothing about....
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

The wrote:
Array9 wrote:
Oh please...you dont need to look like Renaldo to be in a p***y paradise...But you do need to know how to communicate with women...something that 99.9% of men on HA no nothing about....
And in which percentile would I fall into, mister-mister? ;p